All Comments on 'Seed Ch. 01'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bu5ty_tightbu5ty_tightover 1 year ago

Ok I wasn't expecting this at all. God you have a dirty mind NH, I love it. I hope you have time to write more on this series and I can only imagine what you'd do. I wonder if others liked it like I do?

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 1 year ago

Please post chapter 2,i loved the whole story and want to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tags needed

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Straight junk cuck shit, it would be so easy to derail their whole bullshit ceremony, and one pissed off husband one year could easily end Santos reign so not a good plan on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could only get to page two. No husband would be thinking like this idiot was. My wife would have never been there, but as soon as the whole request for wedding dresses happened, my common sense would have been enough for us to head to the airport. Separating couples, with her in a wedding dress, doesn't raise red flags? His wife being drugged doesn't do it either? Baiting him with a slut to keep him busy? That's enough.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Totally ridiculous cuck shit. Be courteous and put in some tags so people that hate this shit can avoid it. It is easy to see you are aware of this sa you have perhaps wisely turned of scoring. You get your kicks from outraging readers. Won't catch many people twice until you change your screen name, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can an author be any more of a complete loser as to expect an audience of fellow losers to read such shit?

What low life form would accept this as "entertaining?

If anything we get to see how low the trolls have stooped to degrade civilized society that they openly mock the conventions that provide them forums for bastardization and a niggardly attitude.

Watch as this "author" then plays the "victim card" because he/she/it can't handle the negative response that will surely come as a result of openly offending the rest of us.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 year ago

WTF... How can you degrade a culture in this pitiful cuck story. Like some here have said, I could only get to page 3 before I skipped to the ebd, because I couldn't stand the whole thing. Godfather mafia dealings, drugging their tea (a blind man could see what was going to happen then), in order to keep the 'bride's compliant. God, how I hate some authors, who don't think to warn a person of what type of bullshit to expect. I won't be reading or following him, especially, the next distasteful chapter...1 star = hated it...don't quit your day job

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

Long, slow, tedious. What a cuck! She deserves better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...