Seed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I love hearing this" I mumbled out loud to myself, then directly at Emily "Go on."

She looked up concerned "I can't believe I just had sex with someone else and you're enjoying it.".

A quick reply needed here "Me neither, but god I find it soo hot. I'm learning something about myself right now." She looks at me happy, confused, and worried, I let on "I think that is the whole point of all this." and I wave my arms.

"I did start to wonder. God." she breathed a heavy sigh "Me, really." a pause "Us?".

"Yup you, the amazingly sexy, local nurse that anyone would be happy to be with."

"But a baby, Chris that's... that's my choice, my body."

"It would appear not this time." and I chuckled.

Ooops maybe I shouldn't have "Chris, this isn't a joke this nearly a year of growing a baby inside me, then labour, then a lifetime of bringing it up." She was very serious. She was right to be serious, and I had no answer.

We sat in silence for a few moments letting it all sink in. I couldn't help myself "Do you want something to eat or drink?"

She nodded. I very quickly took care of that, not wanting to leave her alone for long.

After we both picked at some food and had a little drink some people started to come and talk with us as if nothing had happened. That helped normalise it all and time moved on. I nearly forgot what the point of this all was when out of nowhere "Estoy listo de nuevo." announced Santos. Everyone cheered and we saw him walking towards us. Emily looked down at the floor, she understood, I guessed, number 2 incoming?

When he reached us he stood and just put his hand out to Emily. She locked eyes with me, this time she knew what was going to happen. This time there was no pretence, everyone knew. There was suddenly a lull in the noise. Without turning my head I could see people were looking our way. Everyone was wondering how this interaction between the three of us was going to play out. Was there going to be a scene? Was Emily going to explode and get cross? Where the guards going to appear. A poker move was in play, no one wanted to fold first. I decided that right now was my chance to help. My chance to make this easier.

I took Emily's hand in mine. She looked relieved. I think she expected a hero. However I knew my place right now. I think time stood still as I slowly raised Emily's captured hand in mine towards Santos' waiting hand. As I did it slowly Emily's eyes opened wide, she mouthed "No Chris." and shook her head no, but I nodded to her. When our three hands reached each other, I carefully placed her hand in his, before I withdrew my hand she asked me "You understand what he's going to do?".

At that I withdrew my hand and said the words that Katerina had told me to use "Ve y sé su puta." and she bowed her head. I wasn't sure what I'd just said, but I feel that she understood it. He certainly did as he smiled at me, others nearby must have heard and known also. She didn't cry, she didn't hit me, she was resigned to her fate. I watched Santos's hand close and round hers and everyone cheered. He tugged her hand slightly to make her stand. She did slowly, and with her free hand pulled and smoothed her skirt down. Trying to retain some dignity, which was a bit of a joke really. She looked at me one more time, sighed and turned.

Everyone then watched and applauded as my wife and Santos walked off through the arch for their next attempt to impregnate my wife. She could probably feel everyone's eyes on her back picturing what was about to happen. I know I could. There was nothing sexy in her walk, no wiggle, it was all a bit mechanical. I guess it was all sinking in with her.

Within seconds Katerina was back in Emily's seat and she leaned forward to me. I think another button or two was open on her blouse as her cleavage was a wonder to behold. She caught me looking "It's ok Chris, have a good look." and she smirked. Obviously she was in distraction mode. A good move on their part I guess. My mind started to wonder as I was hypnotised by her big boobs. What was Emily doing right now, had they gotten to the bed yet. Was there even a bed involved? Did they kiss at all? What was this bench that Katerina said about earlier? Was his big cock inside my wife right now? Was she still slick from their first time? Was it easier this time? Was she in pain right now? If I listened, could I hear them?

"I know you like really big tetas Chris." Katerina must have known this was the trickiest time. "Are mine big enough for you Chris?" I didn't react, so she tried something else that surprised me. "Are they as big as Emilys?"

I looked up at her, then back down to her boobs and evaluated. No I don't think hers were as big. She was obviously displaying them better though. "I don't think so Katerina." she smiled, knowing she had my attention.

"Emily's boobs are heavy?"

What a daft question "Yes they are." and she leaned forward more, pushing them between her arms, squashing them.

"Mine are heavy too." I dunno where this was going but I really couldn't take my eyes from her lovely deep cleavage. "Would you like to see them?"

Looking up at her face I didn't really understand "I errrr, I..."

She sat back up and giggled "I was joking Chris. But I'm glad you like them." at that she lifted her ass a little in the seat and deliberately pulled her tight short skirt a little higher on her thighs before sitting back down and crossing her legs before me. She caught me looking and smirked "It's ok Chris, look at my body here all you like." And she slowly re-crossed her legs in front of me. Jeezus was she trying to seduce me or just tease? Whichever, she was succeeding. She then surprised me with, out of the blue "You have a daughter in England yes?".

I nodded and somehow we started a deep conversation about Claire, our respective families, what life was like in England compared to here and much more. All the way through she teased me with a bit of cleavage here, a bra adjustment there, some thigh here, a quick knicker flash here. Time flew by and I forgot all about Emily, until..

"Número 2" came out of nowhere as Santos appeared under the arch. Again everyone laughed and cheered, clapping hands. I guess this time he was gone with her for about 10 minutes, geezzz that sounded quick for a mark 2.

As he walked forward he again threw something on the tree thing. This time I needed to understand what that was about. Looking at Katerina, she smirked at me "The tree?" I nodded. She stood "Emily will be a little while." she reminded me as she took my hand and led me to it. We walked past Santos on the way and he completely blanked me. Lovely.

When we got to the tree I could see it clearly for the first time. I didn't need to look at the pictures below to work it out now. It was panties. Knickers on the tree. There were now two sets. The first pair was displayed as in opened up and hung there so that it was clear what it was. The second pair was just as it landed. I guess someone had opened the first pair, I doubt it had landed that way. Two pairs of knickers, to Emily fuckings, I guess this was part of this celebration to confirm to everyone the course of events.

Katerina realised that I was trying to work it out, but of course she had the answers "What do you want to know?"

Still looking at the tree. "So these represent Emily's times with Santos?"

"Sort of." she replied to me but gave me no more. Ummm what does she mean sort of. "Look at them closer."

Ok, so I stepped up to the plinth and leaned in a little. At that time two other couples came to stand next to us to see the spectacle also. This was now slightly embarrassing for me. "What do you see?" Katerina asked me, clearly happy that there were others here to learn also.

"I can see two pairs of knickers." I answered her.

"Look at that one." and she nodded towards the displayed pair. "What do you see?" she asked again.

I looked closer wondering what she was getting at. Why would Santos chuck a pair of knickers onto the tree if it wasn't to just remind people of the fuckings he was delivering. Then I think I spotted something, they weren't 100% fresh. They were worn knickers. "What do you see?" she asked me again.

"I see a pair of worn knickers. They're black, lacy, slightly see through."

She huffed "Look at the other pair."

I turned to look at the other pair, I couldn't make them out very well. They had landed high and were scrunched up. Katerina reached for them and offered them to me. Ok this was weird, well the entire last 24 hours was weird. I took them in my hands, god these were soaked, like having just come out of the washing soaked? A different style to the other one, lacy, smaller, black and sexy. As I unravelled them I nearly dropped them on the floor when I realised why they were wet. The smell hit me as I saw it it. They were covered in cum and I guess sex juice.

Emily had just worn these? These were the ones that she had on when she was sat next to me? I quickly looked at the first pair up the tree, yes I recognised them, they were the ones from home.

This tree was literally a direct link to the party. It wasn't just a symbol of their fucking. It actually contained physical proof of it.

One of the couples next to me was leaning over looking at the knickers in my hand. Katerina asked me "Chris, what is in your hand?"

I meekly answered "My wife's knickers."

"What Chris?" clearly this was something I had to share with others.

"These are Emily's knickers." I answered louder this time. Why was I embarrassed, we all knew what was going on today? The couple next to me chuckled.

"What is on them?" Katerina asked me as she grabbed one of my arms and pushed her boobs against me.

I took a deep breath, accidentally inhaling their musky smell. "Santos' semen and my wife."

"That is right it is the 'jugo de coño y árbol de semen'" and then just for me "The pussy juice and cum tree" she squeezed my arm and laughed "It's great isn't it?"

"Errrr, oh yes." I kinda sarcastically answered her.

"It is your job to present her knickers each time Chris. So go on and present this pair." and she nodded to the knickers in my hand.

I looked at the other pair and then back at these. It was almost like pegging washing on the line. I had a job to do, a humiliating job to do. Somehow I wanted to do it. So I un-scrunched them out and put them high up on the tree in front of me. Geezz this was strange. "Good boy Chris, you even got them the right way round." Eh? What did she mean. Oh I'd put them up inside out. You could see the crotch area clearly. Oh god that's that 'right way round'. Makes sense I guess. She pulled me back a bit from the tree so that we could see it better. She turned her head and shouted "jugo de coño y árbol de semen" to everyone. They all cheered and applauded back. A few people come over to point and talk about it. Man I could have died, this was embarrassing for me. Emily didn't even know about it yet.

There on the tree were two pairs of knickers that Emily had recently worn. I checked my earlier guess that the first pair was the ones that she was in when we got here. They were relatively clean as she wasn't turned on or hadn't had sex with anyone at that point. She's worn those for I guess for an hour or so, while we got to know people and sat at the tables etc.

The second pair was clearly more used. I guess they were on her for all of about 20 mins or so before he took her away again. She was sitting in front of me as we talked wearing these. His cum would have been seeping out of here into them at that point. Looking at them from here you could see the creamy white markings on them. It was very erotic, especially thinking that everyone else was now looking at them. A public curiosity.

At that point a few more people had arrived at the tree and Katerina decided that we should go sit down. As we walked the short distance to our chairs she dropped the "I know that Santos wants this year to beat last year's total."

God really, well of course he did. So two it is then lol. But something inside me told me that wasn't it. "How many was on last year?" I needed to know, but also didn't want to know really.

"18" and she smiled as we arrived at our chairs.

"Bullshit" I blurted out.

She laughed out loud. "Others will help and it's over the next few days."

I was about to ask about others when Emily re-appeared on the patio and headed towards us. This time a few people acknowledged her as she walked back, I can see and feel her embarrassment still.

Katerina quickly moved on as Emily appeared "Who's that woman who was with you?" she instantly asks when she got to me while her eyes track her as she walks away.

I laugh to try to relax her "I think she's supposed to keep me placid and compliant, my chaperone."

She relaxes and smirks at me, "They give you a big boobed bird to stop you thinking and worrying about me eh?"

We both take our seats facing each other. "Are you ok?"

She blushes "I guess so, I'm still trying to get my head around all this." she takes my hands her hers. "Am I ok with being the breeding mare here?" she answers herself very quickly "No." a frown and a long pause before "Am I turned on knowing you are turned on by it?" a much shorter gap "Ummmhumm" and a smile. "Am I ok that everyone knows why I'm here?" a quick and sad "I don't know" interesting.

She paused for a long time this time, both of us looking into each other's eyes. I was suddenly acutely aware how much I loved her and was about to tell her when she continued "Am I ok sitting here feeling his cum filling my panties" her eyes open wide almost as if right that second she could feel it "again." a short pause.

"If I'm honest, yes." My eyes shot to the tree and back. Knowing that shortly those very panties would be on that tree. So whatever she was excreting into them would be on public display soon.

"Is the sex good?" I can't help myself. She looks at me weighing up the answer.

"I'm sorry Chris, but yes, it's out of this world." and she rolls her eyes as if to demonstrate an orgasm.

I laugh "Good"

She relaxes at our good humour. "God, this is such a weird change of events. I can't believe how we got here."

"I know, just 24 hours and our lives are completely turned up side down."

"Gimme some of that magic tea." and she nods to our table. I quickly prepare and hand her a large cup. "Thank you for being with me and not running away." my heart about melts for her.

"I'd never leave babes. I'm about to be a new dad." god that felt weird.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yup 100%" no hesitation at all from me here "I'm looking forward to it, actually."

She looked disappointed, "But it's my body, I have to do it." almost cross.

"You'll look and be amazing. I'll be there all the way through to help and support you."

"What about Claire?" this is the first time I think that she's thought beyond the right now. So she's imagining what to tell our daughter. What will happen when we have our new baby. She's accepting it?

"Claires a big girl she knows we have sex for crying out loud." I laugh at her.

"But it likely wont look like you?" she reminds me quickly.

Yer I'd already thought of that and I dunno what she'll think of this answer so here goes nothing. "We just be open and say that we've been swinging or enjoying the different culture here and that I'm ok with it."

She looks at me shocked, I think she was expecting to have caught me off guard with that. She thinks for a second and turns it round to me "So you'd be ok with your daughter knowing you're a cuckold?"

That's the first time either of us have used that word. It strikes me. I feel a visceral shock from it. But part of me likes it, is ready to accept it. It is true right now, isn't it? I am a cuckold. I am being cuckolded right now. God, how weird. "Yup" pops out my mouth way to quickly and easily.

"Interesting" she smirks at me, lets go of my hands, sits back and drinks some tea. She also eats some more nipples. "God, do you think he'll be ready to go again soon? He's got to be in his 50s?" looking over in his direction. I almost think she's looking forward to it. He must be good, as only half an hour ago she was embarrassed and socked.

I thought I'd play on this a bit "Did you enjoy his massive cock in you again just now?"

Her eyes still on him she signed "Ummm yes." then she turned to me "It was painful again but amazing." then she appeared to have a thought "You know he hasn't managed to get it all into me? Gracie says not many can take all of him. It's like a fricking tree trunk down there." she raised her eyebrow at me. Clearly a challenge.

I breathed in deeply, she could see that I was affected by what she had just said "What do you mean he hasn't gotten it all into you?

She signed and spelled it out for me, "His cock is too big to fit in my pussy."

I gasped and she laughed, I laughed back.

"Geezz you can feel him still coming out of you?" I couldn't help myself.

"Yup my panties are soaked again. Good job they keep giving me new pairs." she laughed, again I knew a bit of what that was about that and was wondering if now was the time to share the panty tree with her. "Though these pants are a little weird." I was about to ask why but she continued "I still can't believe that everyone here knows that I'm here to get knocked up by him." and with that she adjusted her bra, getting more comfortable and maybe to try to return some dignity. "They all know that we've had sex twice, it's so degrading, this should be private."

"I think we're a few miles away from private love. They treat this as a gift to you, to us. That we're lucky to have been picked."

"Yer I've picked up on that vibe also." she shudders "I just feel so nasty when I walk out with him and when I walk back on my own. I'd rather just stay in the room and that fucking bench if they'd let me." Oh yer the bench, but she continues "But Gracie says I have to come back out here each time. She pretty much forces me out." she looks a little pissed. I was about to ask about the bench when she looks me in the eye and says "You'd never fuck anyone, not that other woman?"

"God no babes, not at all, never." I very quickly answer, whilst thinking about me cuming yesterday at Hopes hand. I wonder where Hope is? "The Bench?" I pose.

She sighs "We don't do it on a bed." she looks a little cross again "As that would be too normal. They treat me like a mare and have me lay on this bench thing. There are bloody straps on it too."

"What?" that sounds a little extreme.

"Don't worry they've not used them. I guess they use the bench for something else at some point. I dunno." She nibbled and finished her tea and indicated she wanted more. Wanted or needed? I filled the cup for her again and she continued "The bench is padded nicely, very comfortable. I kneel on a padded shelf then lean forward over it. It fully supports my hips." she puts a hand there to show me "and I lay forward on it. It's thinner at the chest area so that my boobs aren't squashed, they just hang down" she smirks at me knowing I like to hear that bit "and then I rest my head on a soft pillow. The entire thing is at an angle, my head down quite low compared to my hips." she shows me the angle with her hand.

"Ummm" is all I can respond, trying to picture it.

"When he's done I have to stay there for a while to let it" she pauses to find the right words "Well I guess to let his cum into my womb." Geezuss. I find this so kinky and amazing, but she's delivering it so clinically.

"But you like it? It feels good?"

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow "Yes dear, I do, jezzus." and then on a whim she drops in "Would you like to come with us next time so that you can watch your wife coming on his massive cock as he tried to knock me up" she's not amused.