Seed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's exciting isn't it?" Gracie asked her but Emily didn't answer her. I wondered if she just needed a nap. She's been rather busy for the last few hours and yesterday was draining. I guess that today wasn't over yet. It was late afternoon and there were still plenty of people here. Some new and some had left. Santos was off playing with some children, and Katerina was still around, I could see her.

"I wonder if Emily could do with a nap." I offered?

"That is a very good idea." Gracie responded. "If you'd like that Emily?" She quietly nodded.

Gracie smirked, an idea forming in her head. "Emily take Chris to your room, you'll have seen a bed in there. Chris, get her comfortable and come straight back." I nodded and arm in arm we both walked to the room in silence.

It was a short walk, less than a minute or so. On the same level that we were on as the patio space but a few rooms into the main building. There was no sign of anyone else around. When we entered the room I took a moment to look around. It was simple enough space, not really a bedroom. The door behind us was the only door, there were no windows. There was a simple, perfectly made bed, a sideboard set of draws thing and the sex bench. The bed looked untouched. Then all round there were elegant touches of class here and there, an ornate mirror, some lovely vases with fresh flowers in, lovely paintings. The room smelled of sex. It was obvious what had been happening in here recently. I liked it.

Emily looked embarrassed, I thought I'd rub it in. "That where you are when he's fucking you?" I nodded at the bench and smiled at her.

She knew I wasn't being nasty and joined in "Yup that's my breeding bench." touche.

I led her to the bed, she laid on it and closed her eyes. I took her shoes off and noticed that she had already closed her eyes. I left her there, looking at my beautiful wife. God I was lucky, I hoped all this didn't mess everything up for us.

As I turned to exit I stood by the bench and took it all in. It wasn't as thin and flimsy as I expected and the angle of tilt downwards wasn't as steep either. The entire thing was very sturdy and well padded, really nicely made. Some serious wood and leather on it. I lightly ran my fingers over some of it to get a feel for it. I found the straps and buckles that Emily said hadn't been used. I wonder how many women have been in this over the years? How many children had been conceived in it. I focused on the padding where her pussy would be. Where his cock would have penetrated her. There was clearly juice there and a lot of dried 'stuff'. I ran my finger through it, feeling the slime. God it was erotic as hell.

Hearing Gracie's words ringing in my head, I quickly look at Emily, she looks like she's sleeping already and I head back to the party.

I nod at Gracie when I re-enter as I'm sure she's been waiting for me to appear and as predicted Katerina latched onto me within seconds and the usual discussions and wandering happened.

About an hour and a half later I started to consider what time we would be allowed to leave. Yup allowed to leave, I have a feeling if I tried to wander off with Emily now there'd be something to be said about that. Also Emily was still asleep? How knackered was she? What was their plan for the rest of the day and tomorrow? This was a 3 day thing, finishing tomorrow. I was thinking about asking, yup asking if I could go and check on Emily when I saw Gracie heading my way.

She smiled when she got to me and acknowledged Katerina. "Chris go and prepare the puta, he is ready to go again." Go prepare the whore, god darn they had a way with words. God darn I loved it. Had Katerina relayed our conversation to her, I don't see how. "Katerina go with him, ensure you are fast and then both come back." Also jeezzus he was ready again, how the hell? And this time Katerina was coming, why I wondered. Wasn't this humiliating enough, that I was going to prepare my wife for her lover.

However Katerina was clearly up for this. "Of course señora." and she instantly grabbed me and started marching towards the arch.

"Ummm I'm looking forward to this." she told me as we walked briskly towards the room. That sounded ominous. "We need to move quickly."

We got to the room and Emily was still sound asleep. I quietly approached her and putting a hand on her shoulder "Emily love, wake up."

This clearly wasn't the plan for Katerina, "Get moving puta, you need more esperma" she yelled and kicked the side of the bed with a smirk.

Emily woke with a bit of a start and looked around. Her mind booting up and taking it all in quickly. She slowly sat up and looked puzzled at the two of us here. "We've been sent here to get you ready." I updated her "Sorry love". Emily looked into my eyes and put her hand on her lower belly, and lightly winced a bit. Oh god, really. I knew that look. It was usually a little notice for us to be careful. I learned a long time ago that some women could actually feel their ovaries pop when an egg was released or was going to be released. Years ago we had decided that her twinges around there meant that probably in 12 hours or so it would happen. Usually for the next 12 hours she'd feel the odd, minute pulling, as she described it around her womb area and it would end with quite a lot of clear discharge, lovely pussy juice. All I could think of was how much of Santos's semen was probably wedged in her womb and up her tubes. It was going to be way more than was needed surely. Oh god. We both passed the look between us, knowing this was really it.

Katerian coughed to get our attention and delivered a second of kindness, "Emily if you want to use the power room, you should do so right now." and she smiled with what looked like genuine care at her. My wife quickly nodded and got up and trotted out the door. I guess she's used it before, would make sense I guess.

Katerina went to a drawer and opened it, shuffling some things around, looking for something. She nodded. I guess she found it, but she didn't pull it out. Leaving the draw open she turned to face me just as Emily walked back into the room. Emily smiled at us and showed us that in her hand were her panties "I guess these are coming off any second anyway?" she sighed at us.

"Good girl." Katerian answered her, "Both of you sit on the bed, quickly." we did next to each other. Looking directly at my wife "We don't have long, Emily would you like my" eye brow raise "help?"

I answered for us "What help, what do you mean?"

"Puta do you want me to help right now?" ignoring me and looking directly at Emily. Ok so this wasn't anything to do with me. "Quickly" So no time to think.

Emily looked at her, seeing a beautiful, smiling woman who was just nice to her she replied "Yes".

Katerina smiled and pulled something from the draw. It was a black strappy thing, with a red ball. It was a ball gag. Oh god. Did Emily know what that was? Katerina raised it for us to see. "Puta do you know what this is?"

Emily nodded, surprising me.

"Puta do you want my help still?" now this was different. Time to ask 'what help', get some context, it was scary. Time to say no, surely.

"Yes" I looked over at my wife to check where that yes had come from. There was fire in her eyes, I saw lust, excitement and fear.

"Emily, no." I told her but no one paid attention to me.

"Stand up Emily, Chris get her naked and hurry. Say the word Orange if you want me to stop, do you understand." Emily nodded, however I quickly worked out that if that gag was in there was no Orange.

Emily stood and looked at me expectantly. I stood and helped her strip. She was naked in seconds, leaving just her stockings, garter belt and heels on, the uniform of a hooker. She looked gorgeous, sexy as hell, I would happily throw her onto the bed and make love to her right now.

However, she walked forward to the bench, her tits swaying as she did. With practised agility, she knelt on it and leaned forward, face down. She needed to hold her tits in place as she folded her body and then allowed them to fall forwards into their allocated space. She wriggled a little to get comfortable. Her legs were spread and her pussy open. I realised this was the first time I'd seen her pussy since the kitchen this morning. Not long ago I know but it has been used well since then. And knowing the ovary pop was incoming, god I should have mounted her and added my semen to the collection right then and there.

Katerina walked towards us and ran her hand up my wife's back from her neck, across her spine to her ass and then down over her pussy. "Ummm" Katerina was a lesbian?

She then reached down and cupped one of Emily's breasts, well as much as she could get in her hand and hefted it, feeling its weight. "Tan lleno y pesado", nope no idea what that meant. Emily whimpered a little. "Chris, use all the straps and tie your wife to the table." Oh god what. "Do not think. Do not question. Do it now and do it quickly." Katerina held her side of the waist strap up for me, waiting. Emily was able to 'orange' but didn't. I stepped forward and found my side of the waist strap. I joined the two together and did the buckle up. It was a lovely soft leather with some sort of thick padding on the inside, I guess to stop the women being hurt. I did it up nice and tight as I was instructed and moved to my wife's wrist nearest to me. The tie point was on one of the bench legs, so I did up also.

Katerina then reached for the waist buckle and tightened it. That shocked me as I genuinely thought I'd done it tight enough. Was Emily ok? I wanted to ask her. But this is what she wanted? She could call Orange at any point. She chose this action.

Finishing with her first wrist I then did the other and moved to her upper back, then each thigh. I didn't tighten the thighs as I quickly spotted that the ankle straps were further apart than she's placed them. I spread her legs wider, opening her pussy more in the process and then tied both ankles and both thighs. Katerina checked and tightened each strap.

Looking down at Emily, secured, I couldn't believe she wanted this. I couldn't believe she needed this. It didn't make sense to me. I was scared for her as this time she really wasn't in control. She could never get out of this. This was crazy.

Katerina must have read my face "Puta tell your husband that you are ok."

Slowly and very breathy with her head still buried in the hole "Chris, I'm fine." god this was turning her on. Geezz did I know her at all?

Katerina then stood at her head. "Look at me whore" Emily raised her head, it was tricky to do due to the upper back strap. Katerina brought the ball gag to her face and paused. I guess to give Emily a chance to say no. Then to confirm "There is more to come." and she waited a good 30 seconds. No one moved.

I couldn't help myself "Emily surely no, my love."

Katerina looked at me and smirked. She waited another 30 seconds. Still nothing from Emily. She then tied the ball gag in place, tightly. Emily moaned as it was applied, it sounded more like a sex whimper than a pain moan. "We need to hurry." she told me.

Then heading back to the draw handed me a small thin dildo, vibrator thing. "Switch that on and get it deep inside her pussy." she turned around and started to do something in the drawer. I quickly worked out the buttons and placed it against her pussy. Vibrators were for the clit no? But I was told to put it in her pussy? I wasn't going to argue and I slid it in with no ceremony. It went in easily and Emily moaned. "Uhhhhhhhh".

"Don't lose it in there" Katerina joked to me. Emily was slick, no surprise and the vibrator wasn't that big, so there was actually a possibility that it could go all the way in probably. I held it where it was then turned my attention back to what Katerina was doing. She was bobbed down by Emily's boobs, I leaned back to see what was happening and nearly fell to the ground.

"Ugggghh" Emily moaned through her gag as Katerina attached some form of nipple clamp with a weight dangling on the end. I'm sure it wasn't a heavy weight but it still had the effect of pulling her boob southwards. It looked painful, god it looked amazing. "Umm more" Katerian mumbled to herself and removed all of it carefully. She then fiddled with the weights and again carefully re-clamped it to my wife's nipple. She pulled back and was clearly happy with the result. She got up and walked around to the other side. "Chris, work that vibrator around a bit. She'll be thankful in a minute." What the hell did that mean, but I did as I was told. There was now a lot of moaning coming from Emily. I could see her wiggling and writhing in her bonds. Katerina dropped to her knees and I assume worked on the bother boob. A few moments later she stood and walked back to the draw.

She turned to look at me and my wife and lifted a large dildo from the draw. It was probably some 7 or 8 inches long and very thick. She looked back over Emilys' body towards me and her pussy and then back at the dildo. "No, this puta is special." and she turned back to the draw. Putting the first one back she then pulled out two other dildos each bigger than the first. Both cocks shaped with balls. One was about the same height as the first one but thicker but the other was at least another inch longer and thicker again. That second one looked dangerous.

"Ugghhh" from Emily again. Katerina then moved to her head and lowered herself down. I kept trying to move the small vibrator in her increasingly wet pussy but my attention was being drawn away. "Look at me puta." Emily raised her head the small amount she could. From my angle back here I couldn't see her face. Katerina, lowered herself down so that her face and the two dildos were at Emily's eye level. "One of these is going into your whore pussy. Which one do you want?"

"Uggghhhh" and some trying to wiggle was all the feedback I got from this end.

"Really you want this one." and she raised the smaller one. Emily nodded. I could see that clear as can be. "Are you sure?" Katerina teased her. She then kissed the other one. "This other one is for special whores. Are you our special puta?" I maybe saw my wife's head twist slightly to the bigger one taking it in. "Which one would you like?" Katerina asked her again. Then very clearly I watch my wife's head turn to the smaller one again and nod.

"Ugggghhh" Emily moaned again and dropped her head.

"I'd like you to take the special one." Katerina didn't move, still at what would be her eye level and still holding both dildos up. "You know you want the bigger one really." Emily's head rose again looking at Katerina. "You are a special whore, who is going to earn us a lot of money soon. You should have the special whore dildo in your puta coño." she kissed it again. "I'm doing to put it in you and stretch you ready for Santos to come and breed you."

"Ugghhhhhhfggg" I think Emily just came. Watching her body twitch the tiny amount it could and the noises. Her head dropped. Katerian smiled, "Good girl, you will make a magnificent whore. Santos will be so pleased." she stood and walked around to me. Dropping the smaller dildo into the draw. "Clean that vibrator with your mouth, Chris and then put it in the draw. Close the draw, we need to leave."

I removed the vibrator, savoured the job of sucking and licking it clean as I walked to the draw. "Guuhhhhhgggg" I turned to the noise and watched Katerina start to work that monster dildo into my restrained wife. Somehow I managed to put the vibrator into the draw, not really paying any attention to what was in it, closing it and walking in a trance like state back to the action end of my wife.

As I got there I was greeted with a "OOOOOpphhhhhhhh" sound through her gag and the majority of the dildo was wedged into her. It was amazing to see. Her pussy lips were tight, I mean really tight around it. And god it looked huge. I couldn't comprehend how deep it was in her. What it could feel like.

Katerina have it another twist and push, "Uggghhhh" was loudly announced as it went in a little further. Katerina took my arm and stepped to the side of Emily bringing me with her."This how we treat and train our puta's Chris. Do you like it?" I didn't answer, I was awe struck. The weights were swinging on her huge stretched tits. Her body was twitching and convulsing, but she was bound, restricted, we'd never even thought about bondage before. But here she was constantly moaning and grunting. And she had a monster dildo hanging out of her. "Good bye Emily." and Katerina took my arm and led me away.

The image burned into my mind as we closed the door to the room and walked away. I was able to hear my wifes gagged moaning echoing down the hallway as we walked away.

A few moments later we were back in the patio and Gracie was waiting for us. She saw the look on my face and directed her question to Katerina "I hope you weren't to hard on her?"

Katerina looked at me "She literally asked for it didn't she Chris?"

They both looked at me, I nodded, somehow. Gracie smiled and walked to Santos. A few minutes later he walked off, one hand reaching into his trousers starting to rub his cock.

Katerina took me over to our seats and we sat down. It was starting to get dark, the outside lights had come on. We could see down into the valley it was a beautiful view. I wondered what this new world that we were entering was really like. And how far removed from our previous reality is was. Maybe we could go back to normal in a day or two. Even a pregnant Emily would do nicely, that was more normal.

"You know she wanted this." Katerina told me. "She could have stopped that very early on. She wont like admitting it but he's loving all this."

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't, I was stuck, I was broken.

"We'll get her to admit it when she comes back." Katerina was quite sure of herself.

I wasn't very talkative for the next hour or whatever it was. I walked around a bit on my own. This was so far away from my reality. But I also was really turned on by it. But was this too far. I quickly concluded that this was too far because I wasn't sure if Emily was ok and liked it. If fact, geezz if she did, I was all for it, though I'm not sure what 'it' is. If I think about her being a street hooker, yup that gets me horny. If I think about her working in a brothel, that gets me very horny. If I think about her being an escort, bah, too boring. Really?

Some time later, "Número 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" was broadcasted loud and well as he stepped group again. There was another cheer and another load of kickers thrown onto the tree. Nope, nope, nope, there is no way in a million years he's just dumped 5 loads of cum into my wife. No one can do 10 loads in less than 12 hours. God I can't do fecking 3. No way at all.

I could see the tree littered with new knickers and knew what I needed to do. I knew what was expected of me. "I will help you." the ever helpful Katerina appeared next to me. I'll give her dues, she's there every time I'm getting lost and with the right level of help. This time I take her arm and we walk towards the tree. When we get there, I dunno why, but I reach up for one of her boobs and give it a good squeeze and leave my hand there feeling her lovely big tit. God that feels good. I wait for the slap or to get shot by a guard, but she smiles at me.

I let her go and look at the tree and the new collection of knickers all over it. Something catches my eye instantly. There are two black pairs and 3 white ones. The white ones look that same size and style. It's similar to the pictures on the plague, the different colours. I look at Katerina, she's smirking knowing what I've seen. "Go on ask me?"

"What's the difference with the colours?"

"The white ones are other from other men." she lets that settling in. Other men have fucked my wife? But it's supposed to be Santos baby. This would mean. Nope I don't understand. "Take a white pair Chris and have a look."