Seed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky for me Gracie appears at our side "Hello both, Emily are you ok?" and she turns to face her looking down at us in our seated positions.

Emily can't answer and continues to look forward to me. Trying to defuse the situation I quickly reply "Just couples working stuff out." then I add "There's a lot to be worked on here." and I look up at the side of Gracies head as she's still looking at Emily.

There's a few moments silence between us. I can hear Gracie thinking, the cogs turning, wondering which route to take. "Emily my dear. Whatever you think or say you cannot deny that you squeal like a whore when his big cock is pleasuring you." Jezzus I wasn't expecting that at all.

Emily looks up at her daggers. I half expected her to jump up and punch her but Gracie has this in hand and knows what she's doing. "Any of the women here would gladly take your place. But this is your journey now. And you will continue to enjoy it. You will have more orgasms than you ever thought possible. They will be stronger than you've ever had before. You are already thinking about the next session." she paused for effect "Tell me I'm wrong."

Emily looks defeated. Just like that, Gracie has crushed her with the truth. "Tell me your womb is not looking forward to its next filling?" Emily wriggled in her seat a little, Gracie picked up on it "Tell me your tight little pussy hasn't soaked your panties and is eager for its next work out?" Gracie grinned.

Emily looked between Gracie and myself, not answering. I watched her squeeze her thighs together. After a long pause Gracie continued, pushing Emily "Look at you, you little puta." that word again, Emily reacted, we both saw it. "You like being a puta, a whore, a slut." Emily gasped the words, she liked it?

Gracie raised an eyebrow aware that she'd locked onto something. Emily couldn't help helpself and moaned quietly whilst grabbing a boob and squeezing it hard. "Maybe this will become your new profession." Oh god. "puta de pecho mordido, a big breasted whore". My turn to groan this time. They both looked at me. Graice continued "So you'd both like Emily to become a whore for us. Very interesting. Is that correct Chris?"

I guess she was hoping to get an answer from me as Emily was unable to so far. I nodded.

"Tell Emily what you would like." she instructed me.

Emily and I locked eyes, Emily was clearly very turned on at this point as was I. My balls ached. I know I would have been hard if it wasn't for this tea. All pretence was gone now and thus I delivered it directly to my wife "I would love you to become a whore for them." Emily gasped and shifted in her seat.

"Tell Emily what she would do as a puta." Gracie continued.

I looked at Gracie confused, it was an obvious question but I didn't really know what she wanted. "She would be paid for sex?" She nodded at me indicating I should tell Emily "Emily love, people would pay to have sex with you." I answered almost panting. At that point I realised that some people had started to gather round to watch this exchange. That spurred our little 3 some on.

Gracie directed her next exchange to Emily "But Emily you're a trained nurse. You surely wouldn't want to become a whore for us. Just another one of our girls?"

Emily didn't answer but did moaned. I heard some people around mumbling.

"I could make this happen, you know. I could make your dreams come true." It was as if Gracie was trying to make Emily cum right there. In front of us all. I knew that was unlikely as she needed clitoral stimulation. I then noticed that Santos was standing near us. He nudged Gracie and showed her something in his hand, she grinned and took the item from his hand.

"But before that you have a job to perform. We need to put a baby in that belly of yours." Holding a blue pill in between two fingers for us all to see. "Do you know what this is?" Emily nodded. "Tell us all what it is used for."

This time Emily spoke "It's used to keep a cock hard for hours."

Gracie then produced another small blue pill and held them both together in front of us all. We all gasped seeing two. "Who is it for?".

"Santos" Emily looked up at him past the two Viagra pills.

"And" came Gracie's next taunt.

Emily thought for a second "Me?" she questioned having worked it out.

"Yes for you, now put them both in his mouth right now." Emily stood slowly on shaky legs and letting go of her boob she took both the pills from Gracie. Santos stood forward and opened his mouth. Emily paused.

"Put them in and give him this water." Gracie directed Emily and held a water bottle for her. Emily was about to actively make her situation worse, or better depending on how you look at it. Her actions right now would make the next stage a lot longer for her. Everyone knew it, everyone watched with bated breath. In all honesty she had no real choice. And even if she did, after our conversation just now she was ready for it this time.

Emily's arm raised, shaking with the two blue pills between her fingers. To add to her humiliation Gracie added "This will make you scream with joy, this will change you forever." The pills reached his mouth. "You'll be a great puta for us." They dropped into his mouth, both of them. He then snatched the bottle of water from Gracies hand and washed the pills down, eagerly. He would soon be ready for her and I mean really ready. He walked away and the crowd dissipated as others thought the main part of the show was over. Gracie hugged my wife "I'm so proud of you. He will come and get you shortly." and she walked away.

Emily was standing next to me, looking dumbfounded. I reached up and took her hand directing her to sit. She looked at me. "I'm sorry Chis."

"There's nothing at all to be sorry about." I grinned. "What on earth could you want to be sorry for?"

"What's about to happen. And the whore thing." as she said the second bit I saw her almost twitch. This whore thing really triggered something in her.

"Your about to get one of the most amazing fuckings of your life."

She quickly interrupts me "Gawd, it can last for hours you know?"

I nodded "And the whore thing." again she reacted before I continued "I don't know why but I have a feeling that is something we both didn't know we wanted."

She bowed her head, nodding. I reached for a plate of food on the table next to us and handed it to her. She took it and looked at me. "I spent years training to be a nurse. I'm good at it." she then started to eat, so did I. Nothing much more was said for a while as we let it all sink in.

We made small talk for a while, picking at the food and drinking some of that bloody tea. Sporadically Emily squirmed in her seat but I didn't react to it. Then some 20 minutes after the Viagra had gone in. Santos appeared next to us, this time a clear bulge in his trousers. Geez it looked like he had a fecking tube of Pringles down there. Again he put his hand out like before. But this time I didn't need to help. Within seconds Emily stood up, took his hand and they turned and started to walk away. For the 3rd time today she was walking away from me with someone who was going to fuck her brains out and leave his cum deposited deep inside her. As she walked away she looked back at me, giving me a half smile, looking almost sorry.

"She will make a wonderful puta." instantly Katerina appeared at my side even before they were out of sight. Watching her walk this time Emily had a sway in her step. Her hips sashaying from side to side. She was accepting the role. I smiled but was also concerned for her, for us. All this talk of whoring, pregnancy was one thing but becoming a prostitute was, well I just can't even comprehend it.

I took a seat and Katerina took Emily's and leaned forward to me, and put both her hands on my knees. "Are you ok Chris?"

I kinda nodded, though I was unsure myself. I was horny beyond belief and knowing that my wife was about to start some x hours of fucking with a stranger was making it worse. I was excited by it but I was even more excited about the whoring thing, I think. "Is being a puta.." I didn't know how to finish that sentence "good?".

Katerina, howled with laughter and threw her head back. A few people looked over towards us. I was unaware of the joke, so I had to wait for her to calm down. "How would I know, I'm not a whore." Oh, now I was confused, she could see that. "No one pays me for sex. I could never degrade myself like that." she then leaned forward "Never".

"Oh sorry, I just." I started.

She stopped me with a raising of her hand, "It takes a certain kind of person to do that." and she raised an eyebrow at me. I felt like I was starting to sober up and realise that, of course this was a stupid idea. "I guess it's either a way to make money or something else." She sounded like she was thinking out loud. We certainly didn't need the money. "If you enjoy lots of random sex, I guess it's a good way to fulfil that. But there are Apps and websites for that so maybe not." She was asking me for help, to join in on this conversation.

"So we're about to have a serious conversation about prostitutes while my wife is over there getting knocked up?" it was supposed to be sarcasm but it sort of answered our question. She smirked realising it also. "So it's about the forbidden?" I questioned myself outloud.

"The taboo." Katerina joined in, seemingly pleased with herself.

Then without realising I said it out loud "Humiliation?"

"Oh really, you think so? Just for you or for both of you?"

"Errr I don't really know." I actually didn't know.

"Do you want to discuss this now?" good question. Did I want a conversation about our kinks and where we were heading. Now, well what else have I got to do for the next 2 plus hours. So I shrugged and we settled back into our chairs while nibbling on food and drink that was all around us. She continued where she left off "So the humiliation and taboo bit of all this. Let's see if we can work out what you like." she looked down at her cleavage then back at me "We know you love a pair of big tetas". I smirk back at her, impressed at her lovely big'ish boobs. "So do you like knowing that right now there's a big cock deep inside your wifes pussy?"

Yes/no game time. "Yes" it feels weird to admit that, especially out loud.

"Do you want to be there watching that?"

Ohhh I don't actually know the answer to that, thinking a second. No I don't think I do, I think the point of not knowing and letting my imagination run is better. "No, I like it more not knowing."

"Because you couldn't cope watching someone else pleasuring your wife?"

"No, it's the thrill of not knowing. Imaging but not really being clear. The not knowing is exciting."

She nodded "What about the fact that he's cumming in her?"

I groaned, she smirked.

"And the fact that he's actually trying to make her pregnant?"

I nodded, "Yes, that's very naughty." I adjusted myself in the chair, she noticed.

She smirked a little "She will have a big belly soon and bigger boobs to go with it." I nodded again and she continued "You will help bring up someone else's baby with her?"

"Yup" that really wasn't a problem.

"Ok and she will continue to be a nurse for us?"

I paused on that one. I guess so, it wasn't very exciting was it? Suddenly I wanted exciting, she picked up on that and tried something else our "Or can you see her as a prostitute?"

I gasped she clearly picked up on it. "So you want your wife to fuck for money?"

I just stared at her. I'd never considered it before, never in the slightest. She just nodded at me. "You want Emily to work in a brothel, whore house, on the street or as an escort?"

I had no idea, not a clue "I dunno. I've never, I don't know."

"And a pregnant whore at that."

"Sweet jeezus" was all I could manage.

She smiled "I can see her standing on a street corner. Her huge tits bulging, resting on her huge belly. Her tiny mini skirt just about hiding her loose well used pussy. Advertising herself to everyone."

Jeezzzuss that had gone into detail quickly, though she was right I could see her standing there like that. Without realising I added "Next to other hookers?".

She smiled at me "Let's let that sink in a little. Come with me." and she pulled me up and led me to a dance floor. Again time passed as I did some shit dad dancing and mingling with the other guests. This time I was more aware of the time that passed and wondering what Emily was enduring.

It must have been nearly 3 hours, probably more before "Número 3, 4, 5" had hailed as he appeared and walked forward. He almost had a limp to him, he looked knackered. This time he threw a bunch of stuff at the tree. From his 3, 4 and 5 shout I guessed it was 3 pairs of black knickers.

Katerina nodded at me "You need to go and present them on the tree." Geezz really, I just wanted to check Emily was ok. "Do you need me to come with you?"

I shook my head and got up. Walking towards the tree. Though there was no one else there, I did feell everyone's eyes on my back. This must be similar to what Emily left when she was heading towards that arch. When I arrived at the tree I could see the last pair was dried and stiff. The white cum and pussy juice streaks were more prominent now. It was almost like someone had chalked them up to make them stand out, but that was nonsense.

I reached for the closest pair and unravelled them. Yup they are only slightly damp and a cotton pair, full sized briefs. That got me thinking, previously she was given them as a pair to wear while back with me. But if that was the rule then there would only be one pair up here. I guess that wouldn't do for the game but that then begged the question, well to me it did, of how did they get the jiz etc onto them? I guess some form of wiping, but they'd have to be careful they didn't mop too much up. God I was overthinking this. And I hung that pair up. It wasn't much to look at, not that sexy and not that covered.

I reached for the second pair, now this was different. This must have been the pair that she was wearing when sitting next to me earlier. I concluded this as they were, rubber or latex or something and what had she called them 'a little weird'. Unravelling this was very easy and I'd swear that they literally dripped, yup they did, a few times. I could see it on my shirt. There was cum or pussy juice on my shirt, it was a clear mark. I had nothing to get rid of it right now, grrrrr. I displayed the latex kickers and reached for the last set.

These were not as wet as the others, but the crotch area certainly did have stuff smeared on them. I guess the last set. They were a thong of some sort, plain cotton and soft. They two were quickly added to the tree. It was quite a collection there now.

I wandered back to Katerina and plonked my ass down. She turned to look at the tree to check the display, smiling, turning back to me.

When Emily appeared, she walked very slowly towards me. There was a definite different movement to her hips and stride. I guess being fucked for nearly 3 hours with a very big cock could do that to a women. I stood to meet her. When she got to me I directed her to her chair but she indicated she didn't want it. That worried me "Are you ok love?"

She smiled a dream-like smile, "Yes love I am."

"Why can't you sit, did he hurt you."

"No, he was... wow, I'll sit in a second. I'm fine babes." She looked over in his direction and she sighed "It was painful again but amazing. Still not all of it."

She smiled, sitting down slowly, "I'm going to take it all." god she's been back for 2 seconds after nearly 3 hours of fucking and was already planning the next time.

"What" I didn't quite understand as I sat next to her. Gracie joined us, it didn't phase Emily this time round as she continued. "He didn't fit." she looked defeated.

Gracie chuckled, "I've never met anyone so determined as your wife." usually that's a good thing. But for this, well, it's very new ground. "They tried very hard indeed." Emily grinned, thinking back to it. I wanted to understand this more but didn't know where to start, they'd been gone for 3 hours. There was a lot I wanted to know.

"Did he really manage to cum another 3 times?" I jumped straight to that, not understanding. Emily wriggled and lowered a hand to her lower belly as if to check, as if she could feel it somehow.

"Yup"

"But surely." I really didn't understand, but I knew that male balls couldn't produce that much cum that quickly.

Gracie helped me out "It's in his genetic line, he does have a lot of sex, and there's some meds." Ok, I guess all of that made sense. I was imagining him shooting sawdust by the end, but maybe not.

"Trust me Chris, there's a lot of something in me. I can literally feel it as I walk." god that was so hot. I don't know why but I could just picture it. I can imagine the mess she was down there right now. As if reading my mind, "I really can feel it." and she smirked.

Gracie added "I can smell you from here my lovely." usually that wasn't a nice thing to say "You smell divine, like a true woman." Emily blushed and looked down.

"So you had sex for the full 3 hours?" more I just couldn't believe it.

Someone bought Gracie a chair as Emily answered "Yes he was in me for at least 90% of that time." God how. "Well a lot of him was in me."

Gracie put a hand on Emily's arm. "It's ok you know, that's really not the challenge."

I then noticed Emily's chest looked different. Gracie saw me looking. "You don't miss much do you, especially in the boob department." and she laughed. "Yes she has no bra on." Ummm gawd now that I loved. It was something that Emily would never do for me. Always claiming that her boobs were too big to go braless. That they hung too naturally and heavy for that. "Tell him why Emily."

Emily looked up at me. "I'm sorry Chris." I knew she was saying sorry for now being braless even after me asking her to for nearly 20 years. She was now doing something I wanted for someone else. Something I really really wanted. She hadn't answered the question. Gracie pushed her, "Why are you braless Emily?"

"Santos didn't realise how big they were and was amazed at them."

"But you've done it 3 times already?" daft question maybe, but had she stayed clothed.

Emily understood my confusing "They stayed in my bra the other times. They fell out at some point this time and he loved it."

Gracie correctly her "Senos largos y gordos" Emily blushed at that description, Gracie helped to rub it in "Long fat breasts".

"Gawd" Emily put her head in one hand to hide. I loved it, I used to call them her heavy hangers, she eventually accepted that name for them as she knew how much I loved it. They're so full and heavy, no empty saggy sacks, more huge water filled balloons hanging on her chest and they're about to get bigger, probably. They could both see my excitement and Emily's embarrassment, Gracie liked that and pushed it.

"In fairness I think your boobs have more sag than mine. It's amazing considering how small your waist is. You would certainly fail the pencil test." another groan from Emily.

I thought I'd join in "You could probably hold a whole pencil case under each of them in secret." I thought I was funny. Emily did not and lifted her head shooting me a glare.

Gracie continued, "So he decided that she needs to be braless around him from now on." we needed to hang around him more often from now on then, hah. "They will feed the baby well, maybe even other babies." she seemed pleased with that thought as if it was fresh and an interesting idea. I could only imagine what was going through her head.

One of Emily's hands was still holding her head and the other on her belly. She sighed. "I still can't believe today and yesterday and what is happening to me."