Seed Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife to be bred and now she knows.
17.6k words
3.99
36.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think this stands on it's own very well, thus make sure you've read Chapter 1 first :).

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this is a fantasy, fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

SEED Ch. 02

Saturday morning I woke up before Emily. Leaving her sleep, deciding it was time for a think. Before I left the bedroom I looked down at my sleeping beauty. As usual she was sleeping in a thin cotton nighty and one boob had worked its way free. The cotton sheet that we sleep under was thrown to one side so I had a great view. She had an amazing body, so curvy and sensual. Looking at the shape of her thighs, the swell of her hips, that was accentuated by her small stomach, and then to her huge boobs. God darn she was sexy as fuck.

I then realised that my cock was still soft but my balls were aching. Here I was turned on but not turned on. This had never happened to me before. It felt strange, I felt a little broken. Even my horniness was different. I knew was I sexually excited but it was subdued, like I was slightly interested but not horny. I instantly realised that this had to be the effect of the tea. They wanted me neutered, and not interfering with their plans. Why did that make me grin? What was wrong with me?

Sitting in the kitchen, I looked out of the windows with a hot cuppa in my hand and I started to contemplate. We've never swung or cheated on each other. We maybe had sex once a week if we were lucky. It just wasn't big on our radars at this time of our life. It wasn't because we didn't find each other sexy, we were just busy and enjoying our new lives here. Sex was a part of it but not a big part. So what happened yesterday and why was I excited about it?

Do I want my wife, Emily to have sex with someone else?

I think it's the complete 180 change to our regular lives that has my attention. I've never considered Emily having sex anyone before but suddenly it was here, thrust upon us. And not just sex, but very particularly sex to produce another child. That was bonkers. There is no way we were going to have another child and especially not some Colombian drug lord's baby. Though I couldn't deny that I felt a twinge of excitement whilst sitting here thinking about it. I was so taboo and wrong.

"They're coming at 10 to pick us up." I turned to see Emily walking into the room. Still in her nighty, her clearly braless boobs swaying as she walked towards me. I hadn't heard her stirring, she caught me off guard lost in my thoughts.

"What?"

"For day two of The Seed." I cringed when I heard her say those words. Seed, she had no idea. I needed to tell her, we needed to run, I needed to save her. What were her words last night 'Will you look after me'?

So I felt like a complete cock when I found myself answering her "Ohh yes, it'll be a fun day."

She looked at me funny for a micro second before stepping past me onwards into the kitchen. I quickly stood up and walked up behind her snuggling up and grabbing her for a behind cuddle. Taking arms and hand fulls of her boobs in the process. We often did this, she knew what I liked. She wrapped her arms around mine and squeezed them in.

"Gracie called them my udders yesterday." She 100% said that for me. She knows what I like and as if to push the point she ground her ass against my cock. My soft cock. "She was very taken with them." and she giggled.

"And so she should be." as I gave them a squeeze.

"You perv, I bet you love the thought of her looking at my 'heavy hangers' don't you." I gasped, she didn't often use our pet name of them, but when she did, god darn it.

"Dam babes, when did that happen?" fuck I loved this sort of talk. I kissed her neck and saw her close her eyes.

"When your wife was being a bit slutty yesterday.'' Why wasn't my cock hard? This was heading somewhere we were going to fuck. I spun her round and grabbed a handful of each boob and hefted them. She smiled at me and continued "When they took my bra off me and made me wear this tiny thong." and she indicated down at it. She still had it on!

That was it. My sex brain took over. I masterfully took over, and lifted her onto the kitchen worktop. "Chris, what are you?" but she knew, or at least she thought she knew. I slide her back a little on the worktop and pushed her legs apart, taking a step back to look at my wife.

"God darn Emily." She was leaned back slightly resting on her hands, her arms straight. Her boobs were sagged to her sides and hung down nicely in her nighty. You could see the size and weight of them, yup her heavy hangers indeed. Her spread legs revealed her pussy and the thong trying to contain it. It was quite a sight, I couldn't wait to get stuck in. Though my cock still wasn't hard, that was beyond frustrating as I was in the mood. I was also aware of the time and we didn't have much of it.

Looking back up at her face she was clearly excited about this change of events and looking forward to a good fucking. I stepped forward "Ohhh so you liked your wife being a nasty slut yesterday then?"

God darn I wanted to fuck that pussy, I'd have to do with enjoying the taste. I wanted to eat her. I dropped to my knees placing my hands on her knees and she gasped "Ohh Chris, no I need a shower first.".

But I leaned forward, a good foot away but I could smell her. She smelt of sex, yesterdays sex, it was intoxicating, I wanted more. "No Chris" I felt her hand on my head "Chris I need to.." but my face made contact with her thong. "Ohh god."

Ummm her thong was damp and almost sticky. Using my tongue I tried to move the thong to one side, she understood and moved it for me. "Ohhh god Chris this is soo dirty.".

"Ummhmm" I mumbled through a mouthful of juicy pussy.

"Oh god, that feels soo good. Ummm." I ran my tongue around her slick pussy that was getting juicier by the second. "Can you taste him?" Oh wow, what a question. And I certainly could, something here was different. Header, riper, it was very different. I liked it.

"Ummm yessss" again a mumble only.

"Oh fuck Chris you're tasting Santos's cock that was on my pussy for hours yesterday. Ohhh godd, this is soo, oooh goddd" and she started to shake. Cumming already? Oh wow that didn't take long. Through her moaning orgasm I thought I hear her mumble "I wonder what his cock tastes like with my pussy flavour all on it." Clearly that was a massive turn on for her. "Ohhh goooddd sooooooo arrggghhhhhh". She moaned out very loudly.

A few moments later with a very wet chin and nose I pulled back and she was panting. Just sitting on the worktop with her legs still widely spread. I would have fucked her right then and there if I could. As I stood up she smiled at me "Naughty man, very naughty.".

I nodded at her "Naughty dirty wife." and she looked down at herself and smirked.

"And I didn't even have to get my baps out." That caused us both to laugh, knowing that they were usually the trigger. "What about you?" and she looked down sadly at my crotch.

I shrugged, "I'm very turned on, it's just not happening."

"Oh?"

I knew what it was and didn't want to open that can of worms right now "It's cool, I just wanted to please you babes.".

She slid off the worktop and stood before me. "You sure?"

I nodded "We'd better get a move on."

And she giggled scooting past me planting a quick kiss on my lips and she vanished. I tidied the kitchen up a little. Pleased to see a little run of pussy slime on the worktop. My still turned on dirty mind decided to leave that there.

I headed to our bedroom to have a quick shower once Emily had finished. However just before entering the en-suit I paused. I could hear Emily wanking herself in the shower. Surely not. I peeked in and yup there she was in the running water, bent slightly her fingers busy in her pussy and one boob held up to her mouth, sucking on a nipple. I'd seen her do this a few times, but never so soon after another orgasm. Something was different with her. Had they opened a door to some hidden inner sexuality? Was it the effects of the tea? Or simply that the last 24 hours had been a bonkers sexual high?

Fuck, what would today bring?

----------

As planned we were picked up at 10am, only just ready in time. I was in a usual pair of shorts and shirt, she was in a summer dress. Dark grey with white stripes, loose, flowing, no cleavage, and to just past her knees. Her usual modest but smart getup. Her heels were maybe a little higher than usual and she wore a fair bit of silver jewellery that matched the dress nicely. I was very proud of my beautiful wife whilst being acutely aware of the secret purpose of today.

The building was a typical chateau on the top of a hill overlooking the town that we lived in. White walls, terracotta roof tiles, huge open doors and windows. It had a huge veranda, with a pool, chairs and tables everywhere. Probably catering for some 50 to a 100 people today. I just about noticed the armed guards dotted around, not something unusual in this place, so I almost didn't see them.

Everyone was pleasant and no one appeared to pay us any undue attention. I dunno what I was expecting, maybe something like a fanfare as the woman with the chosen womb appeared. But there was nothing. It was as if yesterday hadn't happened apart from the fecking tea. As soon as we arrived someone handed us a cup each and smiled. I was about to say something when I thought better of it. It would appear that we were to continue with this weird drug, to make me impotent and her super horny. I sighed and drank it, as did she.

There was a fake tree about 6 feet tall made out of I guess bronze or something. It caught my eye as it didn't fit with the rest of the furniture. It was without leaves but was clearly a part of today. It was on a plinth with a load of photos around the bottom. Each one with a year under it and a picture of the tree. It looked different to how it is now. From this distance it looked like it had, I dunno, cloth draped around it here and there. I took a step towards it to check it out, yup maybe clothes of some sort, like a coat hanger. I looked back up at the tree, nothing on it now. I went to take another step towards it but Emily pulled my arm the other way. I made a note to check it later.

At one point Emily squeezed my arm and whispered to me "I'm so god darn horny today. Maybe we'll sneak off in a bit." I chuckled and hoped I'd be able to fulfil my wife's desires and give her a right good fucking she clearly needed.

We'd been there for an hour or so and I'd spotted Santos a few times as we mingled, he didn't appear to acknowledge us at all, again weird. That was until he appeared at our side and just held his hand out "Tour my dear?" in a thick accent that we could only just understand.

I took a deep breath, Emily and I locked eyes, my right hand still holding her left one. Was this it, was this the start of whatever was about to happen? She didn't know half of what I knew. I then felt someone grab my left arm and turned to see a goddess of a woman standing next to me. I'd never seen her before.

Smiling at my wife she told her "Go Emily, let Santos show you." and Emily looked between them both. A little concerned, his hand still held out.

I felt the woman squeeze my arm "Let her go Chris, tell her she should go be with him."

Her wording wasn't lost on me. Could I do this? Why was I even thinking of letting this happen? What on earth was wrong with me. I then felt the woman's soft boobs pushed against my arm and something in me clicked and I let go of Emily's hand.

Smiling at her and without making it too obvious "Go with Santos my love." I could hear the wobble in my voice. Emily detected it also, but I watched her hand slide into his and he quickly started to walk away with her at his side. Just before they stepped out of sight she turned to look at me and with wide open eyes melting my heart. She was gone.

I felt a tug on my arm as I was led in the opposite direction by this woman. "Come with me Chris." she knew my name, why wasn't I surprised. With her holding onto my arm we stopped at an empty table and chairs and we both took a seat opposite each other. I quickly appraised my new chaperone, she was possibly in her mid 30s, long straight dark hair, and wearing a white blouse with a grey short skirt. She was certainly someone that I'd take notice of, not stick thin but curvy. Though there was no cleavage to see I was pretty sure she was stacked under there.

She caught my attention "I'm Katerina, I was once where your wife is now."

Wow, that did get my attention. "You've been..." I didn't know how to put it.

She smiled at me "Bred by Santos, yes. Our daughter Pat was the result". She nodded over towards a group of children playing together. I looked at where she was looking, a collection of children maybe ranging from 6 - 12 or so, I guess one was Pat. She continued, "It was a privilege."

I just looked back at her, lost. I wasn't sure what I could do or say. This was so wild, so confusing, I was so turned on but not hard. I started to try to picture it. Was it missionary, was he nice to her, did it take much to make her do it or was it a breeze? How was she feeling? Had they done it yet or were they still in foreplay. Had he worn a condom or seriously was he trying to put a baby in her?

She could see I was lost "Yes your wife has been chosen. She will right now have Santo's cock inside her." she nodded at me "Yes his cock will be inside your wife by now." she smiled.

I shook my head, unable to believe it. She leaned forward and took one of my hands in hers. "I don't believe it." was all I could muster.

"It's ok, Emily will bear a healthy baby for him." and she squeezed my hand before repeating, "It is an honour. She will very much enjoy this." and she sat back letting go of my hands. "Everyone knows why you are both here and what Emily is having done." and she waved her hands around to indicate everyone.

That made me look around, no one was paying attention to me, to us. They all knew that my wife was screwing someone just over there but no one batted an eye lid. This was one fucked up place.

"Emily's a very sexy woman, you can't be surprised."

Looking back at her "We've just never, I've just never..." I sighed.

She smiled again "It's ok Chris. Trust me she's in good hands, he's a fantastic lover. It's a wonderful gift you have given her." and with that she sat back in her seat and looked across the way towards where my wife and her lover had left the party. My mind playing her comment of the gift I had 'given' my wife fuck me that wasn't how I saw it.

Lost in my own thoughts I wallowed between turned on, confused and broken hearted.

And then he re-appeared, Santos strode back out through the archway that he went in through. He looked like he'd only just left, there wasn't an extra crease in his outfit and not a hair out of place. Maybe nothing had happened. But if so, where was Emily? Not everyone had noticed him until he called out "Número 1", everyone erupted with applause and laughter. He threw something onto that tree and headed to the table.

Katerina quickly stood and stooped in front of me, hugging me tightly, feeling her boobs push into my arm was great. "It has begun, congratulations, Chris."

"But where is Emily?" I asked her, worried.

"She will be with us again soon. Gracie will make sure of that. She is probably on 'the bench'." eh? When she said 'the bench' it was as if it really meant something to her. I guess she'd been on it back when she was the bride, those years ago. She almost looked dreamy eyed thinking about it and Gracie was here? I hadn't seen her.

"What bench?"

"You will see later, I will show you." She was excited. I still wanted to see Emily and check she was ok. This was, if it had happened, the first time my wife had had sex with someone other than me. That on its own was a big deal. But surely, she'd have been worried about Santos, condoms, her fertility time, god his size. I know I was worried about it all.

"Trust me Emily will be fine, Gracie will bring her to us soon." she could read my concern. Putting her hand on my leg, it left like it was the start of yesterday again, when Hope first touched me.

Again no choice to do anything but wait and trust them. I turned back to the table and rested my head in my hands, elbows on the table. God was my wife really about to appear, here, with a womb full of his cum?

I couldn't stop wanting to turn around to check for Emily's return. It felt like hours but I was probably on 15 minutes or so before I noticed a few people looking up and grinning. My head on a swivel, turned to see Emily walking back towards me. No one stopped what they were doing but everyone was watching her. I couldn't take my eyes of her as she walked towards me. She had bright red cheeks but otherwise you wouldn't know that anything was different. I dunno, I expect her to be walking differently?

As Emily approached, Katerina got up quickly turning to me "When she has to go again tell her "Ve y sé su puta." and she turned to walk towards Emily, hugged her and pointed for her to take her seat, she then wandered off. "Ve y sé su puta.'' What does that mean, when, why?

Everyone left us to it as Emily sat next to me. She buried her head in her hands "God Chris, what have I done.".

Putting my arm around her "Tell me love." not sure what the best move is here but I needed to be supportive. And feck me I wanted to know the details. My horniness was totally taking over.

She huffs, head still in hands. "You know, don't you?" I'll save her.

"Yes love, you and Santos just had sex." she moans loudly, I hear some chuckles nearby. "It's ok." and I squeeze her tightly, her head still in her hands.

"What do you mean it's ok, you don't know." ok this is now tricky.

Do I show my hand? I decided with "You are a beautiful, sexy woman, and it's ok." she doesn't quite sob but I hear a breath through her hands that are still hiding her face. "Look at me love." she doesn't move. I take her hands and pull them away, she keeps her head down not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. "Emily, look at me." I bring her hands down onto her lap and help her turn her body towards me, she looks up slowly. Gamble time "It's ok that you enjoyed it, and it's ok that it happened." She looks at me confused so I continue. "What do I always say?" rhetorical question I say it all the time "You only live once". She smiles at me, the first smile since her adultery. "After yesterday's game, I'm not surprised and I'm glad that you enjoyed it." She breaths a sign of relief. She knows I wouldn't lie about something like this.

"Do you think everyone here knows?" I nod, she blushes and bows her head trying to hide again "Oh gawd, they must think I'm such a tramp.".

I chuckle "A sexy puta." at that word I notice her shiver. "His sexy puta." she shivers again. "They all know you're his sexy puta right now." she moans quietly. Gamble time "And I love it." I squeeze her hands.

She looks up at me "It was..." she doesn't know what to do here.

I help her "Amazing" and I smile at her, giving her a chance.

She scrunches her face a little "Painful". I wasn't expecting that and she reads my concerned face. "But in a very good way."

I relax "Oh?" and raise an eyebrow.

"He's really really big." she smirks "I mean huge, in all proportions." a big smile and I return to her.

"Ummmm and you liked that." she nods "How big?"

"I didn't measure but he took a long time to get some of it into me. I thought I was going to tear."

"Oh" the worried face on me again.

"But I didn't, he was very very good. He kept calling me his 'Puta Reproductora'." God if I could have cum, right then that would have been one point of it. She quickly carried on, obviously enjoying teasing me. "I can't believe how much of it went into me. It felt amazing, I'm surprised you couldn't hear me." and she blushed and looked down.