Seeds of Doubt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To entice my senses further, she sprinkled some baby powder (which we have in plentiful supply), all over my neck, chest, arms, and legs. She took her time and cooed at me as she leisurely massaged and caressed the powder erotically into my body, eliciting heavy breathing from her captive as she gently probed my body with her playful hands. My dick remained standing straight up the entire time in anticipation of receiving its due attention. Traci watched it as it pulsed with every beat of my heart which was now thumping like the head of a drum.

Then I felt it. A wet warmth enveloped the head of my shaft and a tongue teased my frenulum as it moved back and forth undulating under the head of my cock. I knew it wasn't my birthday, nor our anniversary, and it certainly wasn't anywhere near Christmas. This must be the double special treatment she alluded to earlier. I certainly was doubly pleased as she devoured my dick. She enthusiastically consumed me ravenously, slurping and sucking, tonguing and teasing, infusing me with a heretofore unexperienced rapture. Traci held nothing back in her oral ministrations giving me her all with fervent passion. She was a woman on a mission and was well on her way to successful completion.

Then she suddenly stopped. I could hardly breathe. She expertly grasped my shaft at the base as she instructed me: "Honey, I don't want you to cum yet. I don't want you to cum until I force you to cum against your will; can you hold off for me, sweetie?"

"Wha...what do you mean?" I said breathlessly.

"I want you to enjoy every moment your cock is in my mouth. But I don't want it to be over too soon. Promise me that every time you get near to the very edge, right before you orgasm, you'll say 'stop' to let me know you're right there on edge. Now don't ruin this okay, sweetie? Don't cum too soon. I'm gonna suck your cock like it's never been sucked before, over and over again. You just keep stopping me from making you cum. I'll let you know when to cum, okay honey? Will you do that for me please?"

"It'll be the hardest word for me to say but I'll do my best to stop you in time, honey. But if you don't stop when I tell you, then all bets are off and I won't be able to hold off any longer."

"It's a deal babe. Now you just focus on letting me take you to the very edge every time."

I was stunned at her enthusiasm. This was unlike any blow job she had ever given me before. This wasn't at all like a dutiful wife just doing the minimum to get by. No, this was like a cock-sucking pro who lives solely to suck cock. This was a life-changing experience for me. I knew I'd be asking her for this treatment a lot more in the future.

Although I found it increasingly difficult to say 'stop', I did so, letting her know I was there, right where she wanted me, right at the precipice. What I didn't know, was why. Why was she now giving me this extra special once-in-a-lifetime treatment? Did she truly feel that guilty? Perhaps things would be better for us from now on if this was any indication.

After she had brought me close over a dozen times, allowing a short recovery period in between, I felt her get up from the bed after taking me to the very edge once more. Then I felt a warmly lubricated hand slide slowly and erotically up and down my shaft, coating it in luxurious warmth. Suddenly, wasting no time, I felt her mount me. She took her lubricated hand and guided my cock into her slit and eased it slowly into her exquisite canal.

I could tell that she had mounted me reverse cowgirl, with her back to my face as she began fucking me with increasing rhythm. Her speed increased as she squeezed her pussy lips around my cock as tightly as she could. I thought it was a bit strange for her to short-stroke my cock in this position. Normally I like for her to come down all the way, bottoming out her ass on my body, burying me inside her depths. But this time, she was going only about three-fourths of the way down before resuming the upstroke. And was she ever going fast! I wasn't going to be able to hold out more than a few seconds before exploding inside her nether regions.

When I weakly said 'stop', she continued fucking me energetically, so I thought perhaps she hadn't heard me. I more clearly said 'stop' once again. This time I was sure she had heard me but she relentlessly fucked me like there was no tomorrow. So this was it. She brought me to exquisite climax inside her as I felt my cum coating her love canal. She began slowing down as I came and I then heard the unmistakable sounds of my wife's orgasm. I'd heard her hundreds of times before but there was something off about it this time. Then it hit me. Being blindfolded, I couldn't see but by golly, I could hear, and that's what was bugging me. My wife was fucking me, with her back to me so her face is facing away from mine. Yet, when I heard the sounds of her orgasm, my ears discerned that she was facing me, not facing away and my ears could hear that distinctive difference.

Then it suddenly hit me. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything suddenly made sense. Traci wasn't giving me special oral to make anything up to me. She was doing it, edging me repeatedly to build up as much semen in my balls before ejaculating! And why would she lubricate my cock before fucking me? She'd never done that before. She was always wet for me. But her sister might not have been wet and would need extra lubrication to keep me from knowing she wasn't wet. Plus, the woman who was still fucking me but slowing down never came all the way down on my cock like normal. The reason might be that my dick is longer than Ted's and Colleen isn't accustomed to my length yet, especially with no foreplay. And that also would explain why I heard Traci's voice facing me and not facing away. Colleen was facing away while Traci watched the scene and when I started cumming inside Colleen, Traci faked the sounds of her orgasm to make it as realistic as possible! Those bitches!

But then again, I couldn't be 100% certain. If I was wrong, I didn't want to make things any worse with Traci. I could be mistaken. My mind could be deceiving me. I needed to know for sure before leveling any accusations. Suddenly, another clue presented itself. The woman dismounted me, there was a pause for a few seconds, and then I heard very faint footsteps tiptoeing toward the door leading to the hallway. At the same time, I could hear a woman breathing at the foot of the bed close to me. I couldn't bear to remain silent any longer.

"Who's there?" I urgently asked.

"Who do you think, silly?" Traci responded.

"Who else is here, Traci? I heard footsteps."

"You're blindfolded and your mind is playing tricks on you sweetheart. Who else do you think is here?"

"Is, or was Colleen here in this room with us?"

Traci moved quickly to remove my blindfold and untie me. As she did she replied, "There's no one else here but you and me sweetie. Look around, do you see anyone else?"

As I scanned the room, I could see no evidence that anyone else had been in the room. Had my mind been playing tricks on me? Could Traci be right? After my release, she laid down on the bed beside me, spread her legs wide, and asked, "Care to guess who's cum this is dripping out of my pussy, baby? You gave me quite a load today. I hope you can deliver another load into me tomorrow like you did tonight. That was awesome!"

I was shocked to indeed see semen spread all over her pussy. There was no doubt that it was mine. Perhaps my mind WAS playing tricks on me.

"Well? How was that sweetie? Is it a good start toward making it up to you? I gave you my very best."

Not knowing what else to say at the moment, and not wanting to make any unfounded accusations until I had definitive proof, I just replied, "You were great honey."

As much as I trusted my senses, I wanted more than gut feelings. I wanted undeniable proof. I had almost forgotten that I had relocated the hidden video camera/recorder in the bedroom hoping to overhear Traci's conversations with her sister. Hopefully, it captured the entire scene that just transpired. I would check it as soon as I could when Traci was away.

I continued, "Honey, I don't know what's coming over me. I don't feel so well right now."

"Oh, poor baby. Maybe you had too much to eat of your favorite foods. Why don't you just lie down and rest in bed for a spell? I'll run to the store and pick up some Tums for you to make you feel better. Then I'll go pick up the kids from Colleen's. You just take a nap for now and I'll be back before you know it."

"Okay, honey. Thank you."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and left me snuggled in the bed.

As soon as I heard her car drive away, I leaped from the bed and recovered the concealed video camera/recorder. I booted up the laptop computer as I removed the storage chip from the camera and plugged it into the laptop adapter.

My God. There she was in all her glory. Well, not actually all her glory. It was Colleen alright who fucked me. She left her bra and top on but otherwise was naked from the waist down. No matter how I tried to think about it otherwise, I realized that I was raped by deception. I was raped by Colleen and my wife was her accomplice. Colleen could never have been able to take advantage of me in such a manner had Traci not used all of her resources to assist her in the act. And to top it off, she got her wish. Colleen desperately wanted my seed in her womb and by God she got it. I saw Traci giving Colleen the shush sign with her finger over her mouth admonishing her to be super quiet so that I would not discover the switch. It was undeniably a setup and any viewer watching the video could tell that I was an unwitting participant, having no clue what was going on. As I continued watching, Colleen paused briefly next to Traci for a moment as Traci swiped her hand between her sister's legs and coated her own cunt with my cum that was heavily dripping from Colleen.

I was crestfallen. I had been betrayed in the worst way by my wife in a brazen attempt to get her sister pregnant. I supposed she figured that once Colleen was pregnant with my child I would get off my high horse and succumb to their wishes. A bevy of emotions washed over me. I was angry, angry for the disrespect, angry over the betrayal, morose for the loss of my wife and best friend, sad for the way my family was about to become broken, and dismayed at the sad knowledge that my wife loved her sister more than she loved me and our children.

Like the other recording that I had previously saved, I uploaded this new recording to the cloud storage account that I alone had access to. I also backed it up on two different USB chips and concealed them in secure locations in the garage where she would never think to look if she learned of its existence. Once that task was completed, I took a shower. I wanted to rid myself of the memory of their disgusting betrayal, rinsing off all the powder and washing away the now sticky lube drying on my dick. I deftly washed myself clean in the hot shower. I knew Traci would be a while before getting home. I knew she would want to celebrate their success with her sister and make continuing plans to repeat my unwitting sperm donations until her fertile period had passed. Well, that is never going to happen ever again! I began making plans of my own.

I called a coworker at his home. Jason is a young single guy who plays the field and has connections for the procurement of pharmaceuticals. I would be out of my element trying to do this on my own, but I worked closely with Jason and believed he would keep my confidence.

"Jason?"

"Oh hi, Charles. It's fairly late on a Friday evening. Is there an emergency at work or something?

"Oh no. Nothing like that. This has nothing to do with work. It's personal."

"Personal? Okay. How can I help you out, man?"

"Well, you don't know her, but I have a friend who's a sweet gal that for some reason kind of looks up to me, ya know? Well, it seems she is looking to get her hands on some special pills and came to me for help. She's scared to death to go to a doctor or the clinic because she doesn't want her husband or any other family to find out besides me and she trusts me. I went on to describe the name and description of the needed medication to Jason and continued.

"Well she doesn't have a clue how to get her hands on any and me, quite honestly I know even less about how to come by these than she does. So I thought a man of the world with your connections, that perhaps you might know someone who could lay their hands on some for you.

"I don't know, Charles. I've never been asked about anything like that before."

I chuckled. "Touché Jason. I understand. Now, my research tells me that these pills go for around 200 bucks per treatment. If you could locate anything for me, I'd be grateful and give you a finder's fee of a thousand bucks. Do you think you could make a couple of calls for that?"

"Consider it done, Charles! That would pay for quite a few very nice dates and extra money is always welcome at my place." He laughed.

"Now this can't get back to anyone that it's for me or that it's me doing the asking for someone else. Can we keep it just between us?"

"You got it, bud. Let me make a call or three and see what I can dig up. I'll call you back later."

"Thanks, Jason. My friend would greatly appreciate your efforts. Bye."

Now I had to find a way to stall for some time until I could get my hands on those pills. I couldn't let the girls find out that I was on to their game, so I would have to play it cool. Then an idea hit me. I grabbed my keys and made a quick trip to the drug store just around the corner and picked up a small bottle of Ipecac syrup and rushed back home quickly. Fortunately, I made it back home shortly before Traci arrived with the children.

I quickly stripped down to my underwear and went into the bathroom and waited. As soon as I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs, I drank a swallow of the syrup which caused me to throw up instantly. I was emptying the contents of my stomach into the commode as Traci came to me concerned.

"Oh, no baby. I'm so sorry. Do you think it's something I cooked for you? Did I make you sick?"

"I have no idea what it is. This is the third time I've thrown up since you left me here. Hopefully, whatever it is, it will pass soon 'cause I sure hate throwing up."

She wet a small washcloth with cool water and handed it to me. "Here baby. Take this to wipe your mouth with. I'll go get you a glass of water to rinse that taste out of your mouth. You just stay right here and don't move. I'll be right back."

"Okay honey, thank you."

Of course, as soon as she went down the stairs I rushed over to the nightstand and hid the bottle in the back of the bottom drawer, then rushed right back into the bathroom. I was sitting on the toilet when she returned. 'Here baby, rinse with this. Sometimes the aftertaste can make you keep throwing up and this may help some. Here's the bottle of Tums I picked up for you. Why don't you go ahead and take one now?"

"Thanks, honey, I'll do that. I think I'm just gonna get back in bed for the night. Do you think you can handle the kids by yourself tonight?"

"Of course. Now you just go lay down and I'll check on you in a little bit."

I still needed to bide my time before confronting her. I desperately needed to follow through with my plan. I spent the remainder of the night without any particular interaction with Traci. But early the next morning, before she awakened, I quietly retrieved the bottle, took another swig, eased the bottle back into the drawer, and ran to the bathroom with my hand over my mouth. I vomited once again knowing it would wake Traci up from her slumber.

"Oh, baby," she murmured. "I feel so bad. This has to be my fault. Can I get you something else to settle your stomach?"

"I don't know Traci. Sometimes these things just need to run their course and there's not much else I can do about it until it passes. If we have some Ginger-Ale, that might help to settle things down a bit. At least I could try it."

"I know right where it is. Be back in a jiffy."

Upon her return, Traci handed me the beverage and asked, "Sweetie, do you think you'll be feeling better this evening? If you recall, I had hoped to give you another special treatment tonight."

"I wouldn't count on anything tonight. My stomach is still gurgling and I think it's about to start coming out of the other end too. But tomorrow; tomorrow for sure. Can we make plans for it then?"

"Well, I must say that I'm disappointed to not be able to pleasure you like I did yesterday but I understand that you can't help it. We'll just make plans to do DOUBLY good tomorrow then. Look sweetie, why don't I take the kids to visit their aunt and uncle for a while and give you some peace and quiet where you can rest up and get whatever this is out of your system?"

"That might be for the best. I'm still really tired, but I'm confident I'll bounce back and be 100% tomorrow for sure." Of course, her use of the word 'doubly' was not lost on me.

I received a call from Jason. He'd managed to obtain a box consisting of a single regimen of five pills from one of his connections and was going to drop them by my house at noon. I said that would be perfect and I'd have the thousand in cash to give him at the time. We made the exchange and now armed with the pills, I completed planning my next steps. I had hoped that it would have been a single pill, however, the package instructions called for the five pills to be evenly dispensed over the course of a day. This would be more complicated than I initially imagined. I went out to eat at an IHOP so there'd be no evidence of me having eaten at home, which I wouldn't have done if I was truly suffering from food poisoning.

Upon my return home, I figured that the two devious schemers were away plotting their next move to get my semen into Colleen by any means necessary and so I thought I'd make it easier for them and throw them off their game at the same time. Around 4 pm, I picked up my cell phone and called Traci.

"Hi sweetie, were your ears burning?" She cutely said. "We were just talking about you. Are you feeling any better yet?"

"Well, that's what I was calling you about. As a matter of fact, I am feeling much better now and I'm starving. I guess whatever it was finally worked its way out of my system. Listen, I'm craving one of those thick juicy steaks they serve at The Iron Door Restaurant on the other side of town. Do you think all four of us adults, including the kids could pack up and go there this evening? I know it's way across town but I just have a hankering for one. What do you say?"

"Hang on just a second, hun...." I heard muted conversation in the background. "That's a pretty pricey place to go to don't you think, sweetie? What's the occasion?"

"Just tell Ted and Colleen that it's on me, my treat. Tell Colleen that I feel that I owe her. You'll see why when we get there okay? No more questions or excuses. Yes? Or no?" She put her hand over the phone and I heard muted talk again.

"They said, okay sweetheart. I'll be home in a jiffy with the kids so we can get cleaned up and changed for a nice night out. Have I ever told you how wonderful you are honey?"

"I can't hold a candle to you, baby. See you in a few."

Ted and Colleen arrived at our home at 7 pm. We all loaded up into Traci's SUV with the kids in tow and went to the Iron Door. We were all enjoying ourselves immensely and Colleen was being extra nice to me. I knew that quite possibly this may very well be the last time we would ever be like this, so I was going to let the girls revel in their element. About midway through the meal, I spoke up.

1...34567...11