Seeds of Doubt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci leaned over and hugged her tearful sister, endeavoring to shore up her hope for a fruitful outcome. Traci said nothing the entire time Colleen had been speaking, nor afterward. She instinctively knew that she could only make things worse for her sister if she spoke and she didn't want to spoil the moment. She believed that Colleen had made a superb argument. All that remained now was my anticipated consent.

I rose from my seat looking wistfully at the sisters before delivering my reply.

"Thank you Colleen for so eloquently presenting your impassioned plea. I must say that I am impressed with your reasoning and meticulous logic as you expressed your request. Evidently, you came very preparedly and I can appreciate your apparent sense of earnestness. While you have answered a few questions I had on my mind about this, there remain a few more that I hope you'll indulge me in response."

"Sure Charles. You may ask me anything. I'd be more than happy to clear anything up for you."

"I'm glad to hear you say that Colleen as we get right down to the brass tacks of it all. I wonder.....hmmm....yes, I wonder."

"Wonder what honey?" Traci finally chimed in.

"Well, I wonder just how badly you want this, what you might be willing to do to help me make my decision."

"What do you mean, Charles? I've been completely open and honest with you thus far so please don't be afraid to be direct. Ask your questions and I'll do my very best to respond to your satisfaction." Colleen brazenly grinned.

"Okay ladies. I'll be blunt then. The way I see things, your proposal should be more like a quid-pro-quo, Colleen. You would be expecting certain things from me, so I, in turn, should be able to have expectations of you. In the spirit of this newfound cooperation between us, I'd like you to stand up and strip yourself completely naked before me right now. I want you to unreservedly show me the naked body I'll be asked to fuck."

"What!? Charles!? Are you crazy? Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to turn what should be a loving and life-giving act into something sordid and nasty?" Traci said angrily.

"Oh, I'm expected to fuck her and knock her up, but I can't get a look at the goods before I make my decision? Is that what you're saying?" I retorted.

"Thank you, Traci, but it's okay", inferred Colleen. "I got this. Just let me handle it. He simply wants to call a spade a spade and I've got to give if I'm expecting to get. Sure Charles, if that's what you want. You'll be seeing all of me anyway when we come together, so why should I have any problem with you seeing me au-naturale now? I understand and am happy to do that for you right here and now."

I remained stoic as Colleen rose and began to disrobe in front of her sister and me. She didn't make a spectacle of herself. She just deftly laid each garment aside as she exposed herself before us. Traci once again thought it best to remain silent. She didn't want anything she might say to ruin things for her sister. When Colleen was finally nude before us, she raised her arms straight out from her sides, exposing herself completely, hiding nothing from my eyes. Then she slowly turned around allowing me to get a good look at her as she unashamedly presented her body to me as requested.

I was very impressed seeing my sister-in-law completely naked in all her glory for the first time. Her pussy mound sported a small light-colored landing strip. To my eye, looking at her like this was like I imagined British golfer Bella Angel would look naked. They could be twins they were so similar in appearance.

"I hope this meets with your approval," Colleen expectantly said.

"There's no doubt that you're a beautiful woman Colleen. But please don't be offended if I admit that I still prefer your sister," I said smiling.

"I would expect nothing less, Charles. Is that all? May I put my clothes back on now?" she inquired.

"Not just yet. There's one more thing I'd like you to do for me," I suggested. I adjusted my position to where the hidden camera would get the best shot of the activity.

"Please. Just ask. I need to convince you of my sincerity if you'll allow me."

"Alright. I'll do just that. Walk over here to me, just like you are right now." Colleen complied without hesitation. "Good, now drop to your knees right in front of me."

"Hey!!" Traci interjected.

"Quiet Traci. I'm asking you to please let me handle this," urged Colleen. Traci reluctantly became silent once again.

"Good girl" I resumed. "Undo my belt and pants and pull my pants down around my ankles. Just my pants for now. Leave my boxers on."

Colleen grinned up at me as she again deftly complied.

"Now then, slip your hand inside my underwear and pull out my cock, then give me the best blow job you have ever given in your life," I insisted.

"A blow job!?!?" shouted Traci. You've got to be kidding me! I'm sorry, sis, but a blow job is never gonna get you pregnant. Honey? Why are you doing this? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

Colleen turned to Traci and responded, "What did you expect Traci? Did you think he was gonna try and get me pregnant tonight? He's testing me, sis. He's testing both of us, don't you see? How am I gonna ever convince him to give himself to me, if I am unwilling to give myself in every way to him? No, I won't get pregnant tonight but at least I can convince him of my resolve, of OUR resolve. Let me do this Traci, please!"

Traci looked down at the floor and encouragingly whimpered, "Alright. I understand, go ahead and do whatever you have to do, sis. You have my blessing. I'm behind you 100%."

Colleen just smiled, stuck her hand through the fly of my boxers, coiled her hand around my shaft, and pulled my cock out of the front through the slit. "My, you have a big one!" She exclaimed. As her wide open mouth was about to envelope the head of my cock, I quickly retrieved it from her and pushed it back inside my boxers.

"Not tonight," I stated. "I just wanted to discover if you both were willing."

"Colleen looked up at me as she said, "See sis? I told you it was a test. He's a good man. He just wanted to know how serious we are about all this." Traci beamed when she realized that they both must have passed some crucible, and the ordeal must now be over.

"Please get dressed now," I directed.

The girls were enthused believing that the worst of the trial was behind them and that I was about to seal my agreement with them.

I paced slowly back and forth in front of my chair as I collected my thoughts before I stopped and began speaking. "Before I say anything concrete, I still have a few questions I'd like you both to clarify for me if you don't mind."

"Anything, sweetie. Go ahead" Traci replied.

Just to make sure I understand and for clarity in my mind, I'm gonna ask some very direct and blunt questions and I expect to receive blunt responses. No flowery language. Just the crude rude facts, please." Both girls looked a bit nervous as I continued.

"Colleen, as things stand right now, you don't believe that Ted is man enough to get you pregnant, is that right?"

She winced when I had put it that way but in the interest of convincing me, she simply said, "Yes."

"And to save time and money, you wish to avoid in-vitro clinics and instead of going that route, you want me to fuck you often during your fertile times to get you pregnant." Is that correct?"

Once again, she said, "Yes."

"Also, you want to do everything behind Ted's back, without his knowledge or blessing, cheating on him with me, betraying your marriage vows just so you can have a baby by me?"

"She winced again, but replied, "Yes."

"Do you want Traci and me to be complicit with you in your lying and deceit to your husband Ted, every single day for the rest of our lives with the lie that you never fucked me behind his back, and the lie that the babies that I put in your womb are his when all three of us will know that they're mine?"

"Yes."

"I see, and you are willing to pay me 125 grand to fuck you until you get pregnant. Is that right?"

"Yes." I was astonished at her brazenness.

"Traci, this one's for you. Are you asking me to break the solemn wedding vows I made to you before God and witnesses, and fuck your sister repeatedly, as long as it takes to knock her up, effectively being unfaithful to you in our marriage with her until she has my baby?"

"Honey, it's not cheating if I give you permission and know about it in advance. That's why we're discussing this now." Traci asserted.

"You're missing my point. That wasn't my question. Don't try to deflect. Answer my direct question honestly please. I repeat, are you asking me to break the solemn wedding vows I made to you before God and witnesses, and fuck your sister repeatedly for as long as it takes to get her pregnant, effectively being unfaithful to our marriage vows until she has my baby?"

Colleen squeezed Traci's hand to help her make this humiliating and embarrassing admission. Traci looked away from me and sniffed as she croaked, "Yes."

My countenance became the saddest Traci had ever seen since she'd known me.

"I OWE her, Charles. Don't you see? She made a huge sacrifice for me, and so I figure that it's my turn to make a sacrifice and pay her back," Traci said resolutely.

"You owe her? YOU owe her? Then YOU get her pregnant! But don't sacrifice me, don't sacrifice our marriage and our family to do it! What do I owe her, Traci? Please tell me about all the sacrifices and wonderful things she's done for me over the years! No? Nothing to say? That's because until recently, she's always treated me like shit. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the only reason Colleen has experienced this sudden epiphany to be nice to me is only to help persuade me to go along with your scheme. Otherwise, she's done nothing but cause strife in our marriage and she took your time away from me and our family because she couldn't be bothered to be in my presence."

Traci started crying at my harsh words. This wasn't going at all how they'd hoped.

"And you, Colleen. You're supposed to be the older, wiser one. The one who looks after her younger sister, the one who protects her. Yes, I agree that you willingly chose to make sacrifices in honor of your parents but now you ask her to sacrifice her marriage and her family on the altar of your barrenness? Oh, I understand that you feel sorry for yourself and want to steal the resources of your own sister and try to make your miserable life better at her expense. Is that what you call love these days? Is that what passes for protecting your sister nowadays? You.....you ask, no you BEG me to cuckold your husband behind his back. You ask me to fuck you repeatedly until you bear all the children you want with me and then pass them off as HIS children? What kind of a wife does that? Whatever sex we would be having would be an unholy union based upon lies and deceit. Is there no decency left in you?"

Both girls were now sobbing at my stunning illuminations as I went on.

"And guess what that would make me Traci, 125 grand? I'd be her paid whore, her gigolo, her male prostitute, and since YOU came to me with this, I guess that'd make you her pimp! Un-fucking-believable! You seem to be perfectly okay with a husband cheating on his wife to get another woman pregnant as long as you believe it's for a good cause. How should I feel about that? How should that make me feel about our marriage, our love, about your respect for me? You don't respect me. You're selling us out for 125 grand letting her buy my sperm like I'm some kind of bull. It makes me wonder. Did I ever really know my wife? Have you been this way all along? Oh, and guess what new question is now rolling around in my mind? You're permitting me to fuck your sister, so I can't help but wonder if Colleen doesn't become pregnant, will you then offer to fuck Ted and become their surrogate as yet another sacrifice for your sister, and throw it up in my face that I cheated on you with her, so you should be able to do the same thing with Ted in return?!"

Traci stopped crying and became indignant. "Now you wait just a damned minute. I'm not a whore and I'm not a pimp and for you to make light of my sister's misfortune is just...just...unforgivable! You...you tell her to strip and then you reject her? What kind of a man are you? I ask you for this one simple thing; something that every other man besides you would jump at. But no, not you. Mr. high and mighty himself is above all that! Well, let me tell you something buster. It'll be a cold day in hell before you get in my panties again. And you can just sleep on the couch for a while and think about it."

"Well, I wonder where Colleen will be sleeping when Ted finds out about all this, hmmm?"

Colleen had a shock of horror flash across her face and Traci went into a rage. "If you say one fucking word to Ted about any of this, I swear to God I'll divorce your ass so fast you won't even know what happened. And I'll make damned sure you only see the kids under supervised visitation. You got that asshole? How dare you threaten my sister!"

"See Traci? See what wonderful things your sister does for us? Now you'd rather divorce me and deprive our children of the love of their father than let the truth come out? Really? I suppose I should be grateful for one thing. At least I now know where I stand with you. You have chosen your sister over me, over your own family. You'd throw me to the dogs? Divorce me? Why did I ever marry you? And with all the lies and deceit flowing around here, I can't help but wonder who else has already been in your panties behind my back that I don't know about! I'm going out. You deceiving schemers do whatever the hell you want to do, just do it without me!" And I stormed out of the house.

I drove to a nearby park and just sobbed in the car. I felt as if I had been disemboweled. I lamented the loss of my wife, my marriage, and my family. It's as if unseen tides were pulling us apart. Apparently, the bitch Colleen finally won. She destroyed my family. Maybe the girls view Ted as an alpha male and me as a spineless wimp. I guess they found out tonight just how wrong they were about me. Would she really divorce me because I refuse to fuck her sister? What is the world coming to? Think, man, think! I thought hard but I just couldn't think of a way out of this. Even after pointing out all of the sleazy and sordid details to them, Traci was still on board with her sister and chose her over me. Well, I may have lost my wife and family, but there's one thing that bitch wants from me that I can make sure she never gets, my seed. How's she going to get pregnant if I'm her only possible option and I despise her? I might not be able to control Traci like Ted controls Colleen but at least I can control whose pussy I stick my dick into. And I'll never stick my dick into that bitch, that's for damned sure! And there's something else I've got that they don't know about. I've got a recording!

Traci was extremely cold to me over the next two weeks. She still cooked, cleaned, and washed my clothes but she refused to talk to me or allow me back in our bed. I didn't complain on my part. But I looked forward to being at work more than being at home. I was glad that nothing more was being said about it. I did seek out legal advice about my options should she follow through with her threat of divorce. She couldn't keep the kids from me like she claimed but having to share them with her and become a part-time dad to my children was anathema to me.

I surreptitiously moved the video camera/recorder to the master bedroom. Traci usually goes to the bedroom and shuts the door when talking to her sister so I can't overhear anything. I was hoping the recorder might catch her on the phone with her sister so I could hear at least one side of any conversation about our situation but all her conversations were short, arranging meets with Colleen for lunch or shopping elsewhere where I couldn't overhear any of their talks, so that effort was a bust. I decided to just wait them out and see what her choice for our future would be.

Then on Friday night, as I was walking into the house expecting another frigid evening, my nostrils were treated to my favorite scents once again. I arrived in the kitchen only to see Traci merrily prancing around cooking my favorites; I was stunned and pleasantly surprised.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said, "Go get your shower, sweetie. I'm sorry I've been so hard on you these last couple of weeks. That was wrong of me. I haven't been a very supportive wife. So I'm gonna make it up to you tonight, I promise....in EVERY way." She lightly popped my butt and said, "The kids are at Colleen's for the night. Now scat. We've got new memories to make!"

I was surprised at this turnaround, especially since I had not apologized to either of them for a single word I had said. What gives? I wondered. Maybe since I had not said anything to Ted about the discussion the three of us had two weeks ago, perhaps she was going to let bygones be bygones and let this whole nasty situation disappear in the rearview mirror.

After savoring my special cooked dishes and helping her clean up afterward, I appreciatively nuzzled the neck of my receptive wife. She was wearing a clingy pencil skirt with no underwear. She gave all the signs of everything being good once again between us. She passionately kissed me in the kitchen, taking her time to bring my arousal to a fever pitch. It had been just as long for her as it had been for me. As I felt her up, I figured she was as ready to be ridden as I was ready to ride her. She fished my cock out of my pants, wrapped her hand snugly around my shaft, and led me upstairs to the bedroom by my manhood.

I was in heaven. I'd had no idea that Traci had been softening up, much less considering going overboard to make it up to me. I decided not to look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth. Once in the bedroom, our hands were all over each other as we each made quick work of removing each other's clothing. She had one hand energetically massaging my balls as her other gently stroked the full length of my aroused member.

"I told you I was gonna make it up to you, sweetie," chimed Traci in her sexiest enticing voice. "I've got something very special planned for you tonight and you are the star of the show, the center of attention. Tonight is all about your pleasure. I have a lot to make up for, and over the next several days, I plan to do just that," She offered coyly. "But in order to shoot your rocket into outer space, I'm gonna need your cooperation, sweetie. I want to take you, use you, pleasure you, and bring you to the pinnacle time and time again before making you explode. Are you gonna let me have my way with you, sweetheart?"

"I'm all yours, honey. Have at it."

We had experimented with light bondage from time to time so it was not a shock when Traci brought out some prepared ropes and secured my arms and then my legs spread eagle over the bed. Then she blindfolded me and whispered sexily into my ear, "I'm gonna take you to Heaven and back baby. You just relax and let momma bear have her way with you. You're gonna get a double heaping of pleasuring tonight baby. Are you ready?" Traci asked saucily.

"As I'll ever be," I whispered back.

"Shhhhh... Don't say a word. Just lay back and let me love on you as you've never been loved before," She proposed.

Traci started out lying on top of my spread-eagled body. She ground her naked crotch into mine, tantalizing me with her writhing body. She playfully kissed all over my face, giggling as she would give me a peck here and there unexpectedly since I was blindfolded. She unleashed her passion on me tonguing my mouth as she had never done before. She was a sex tigress and I was loving every moment of this special treatment.