Seeking Daddy's Approval

Story Info
Mark trained his stepdaughters to become his slave girls.
1.4k words
3.7
40.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - All the characters in the story are above 18.

============××××××××=========×××××××××××=========×××××××××============

Mark tried to block the noises that his two stepdaughters were making. Their mother couldn't handle them as she was working in the sex club that Mark owned. She was very well trained to please the men with her huge slutty tits, which were fake as Mark paid for the surgery. The girls, however, don't respect him as he is not their 'real daddy'. They were 21 and 23, but both of them were out of control and needed strict authority. Mark sighed and went to their room to see what the brats were whining about. "Maria, Millie, enough of your shouting and whining. Why are you both being a brat again?" As expected, they made faces and told Mark off. He wasn't their real daddy, they said. Mark thought he had had enough of this bitchiness in his own house. He needed to put the girls in their place and use them for the better good. They will now work for their step daddy's approval. They will soon walk naked with fake tits and dripping cunt and beg their daddy to fuck them.

Mark had ordered two metal collars for Maria and Millie that he would put on them when they were sleeping at night. The collar was made primarily to hypnotize girls. It was customized for the two brats, encouraging the girls to give up control of their minds and body and let Mark control them. He would be the ultimate authority over his two stepdaughters, and they would be his cute little slave girls who would do anything Daddy told them to.

As expected, the girls were sleeping by 10:00 PM, and Mark went to their room to put the collars around their necks. They couldn't take it off, as only Mark had that authority. The collar would shock them if they tried to break it or fight and defy him. The shock would only increase their submissive urges. The more they defy and resist, the more intense the shock, and the hypnotic waves coming out of it would make the girls more and more submissive. Mark used the same collar on their mother, who is now a perfectly trained bimbo who no longer needs the collar. The girls would soon fight for his approval and do everything Mark told them to do.

==============××××××××××======================××××××××××==============

Maria and Millie woke up the following day feeling heavy-headed. The collar was releasing waves in the night too. They both woke up with the dirty thought of wishing their stepdaddy good morning by sucking his cock. They were both grossed out by their thoughts, but their cunts were wet.

"What the hell! Who put this collar on me?" Maria was the first to notice it and blamed Millie for it, who was as clueless as Maria. As the girl blamed each other, they both felt an electrifying shock, making them stop immediately. They thought that they were hornier after receiving the shock.

"I won't suck him off. That's gross," Millie whined, and Maria agreed with her sister. The collar shined, and both of them received a shock. They soon removed their shirts to expose their tits since Daddy liked to see them bare-titted. They didn't know where these thoughts came from or why they called him daddy. They hated Mark. They suspected it was because of the collar, but it would shock both of them whenever they tried to take it off, and the urge to please Mark grew. They went downstairs giggling and bouncing their tits and found Mark drinking his coffee.

"Daddy, we want to wish you good morning by sucking your dick." They said in unison and bounced their tits. For some reason, they believed their daddy would like them more if they bounced their tits.

"Sure, but only one of you can suck me at once." The girls started fighting, and the collar shocked them, making them stop and drop to their knees.

"Daddy, you tell us. Which one of us can suck you?" Millie asked, and Mark smirked. He liked how they were craving his approval already. The collar did its magic. They were learning their place.

"Why don't you girls get fully naked and lick each other's cunts? Whoever cum first will suck off Daddy." The girls blushed. They had never thought about doing this, but since Daddy was saying this, they obliged. Daddy was always correct, they thought. Maria and Millie took off their pajamas and panties and hopped on each other. It was making Mark hard seeing them playing with each other like kittens. As they got aggressive, the collar shocked them, and they stopped fighting. Instead, they focused on fucking each other. Maria came first, and Mille whined, making the collar shake her again when she bit her sister.

"Mille, why don't you get daddy another cup of coffee while Maria sucks me off?"

Mille obeyed, not wanting to get the shock again. She saw her sister working on Daddy's hard dick as she took his cock in her mouth. Millie made her daddy a cup of coffee and watched patiently as Daddy ejaculated in Maria's mouth. Maria swallowed every drop of cum that came out of his dick and cleaned him. Millie wanted to be there in her place.

The girls were ashamed of their behavior. He was their stepfather, yet they couldn't help but suck his cock and want Daddy to fuck them both. Their mother came home and was happy to see her two bratty daughters finally getting along with Daddy. She encouraged them to give blow jobs to Daddy every morning and listen to every command he gives. The girls had no choice other than to oblige. The collar made sure of it.

"Now, girls, Daddy doesn't like the clothes that you wear. From now on, you will get your clothing approved by Daddy. If he asks you to show your tits or cunt or both, you will do so. I want your clothing to match. You will be wearing extremely tight tops, and for bottoms, you are only allowed to wear short skirts or tight leggings that showcase your best features." The girls blushed at Daddy's command but found themselves nodding. They both feared the collar would shock them if they didn't.

"Oh, and did I mention you are no longer allowed to wear a bra or a panty? Throw all of them away. Your tits and cunt should be easily accessible. You both want to please Daddy, right?" The girls nodded, trying to be good girls for Daddy.

"And, finally, you are to remain naked in the house. The clothing rules are for when you both go out, that too after I permit you to. There is no need for you whores to wear anything in the house. You shall be naked for Daddy and be ready to take his cock 24/7." The girls were horrified at this. Fully naked in the home wasn't something they were sure of. Their friends and boyfriends visited them frequently, and they couldn't be seen fucking their stepdaddy or giving him blowjobs. As they tried to negotiate with Daddy, the collar shocked them. They quickly realized that the shocks were getting more painful and tended to make their mind foggy, so they decided to obey Daddy.

"You girls must learn that daddy's authority is not negotiable." He told the girls to make immediate changes in their clothing. The girls removed all the dresses from their cupboards and replaced them with bimbo clothing, as Daddy called it. In the house, they were always naked, and Daddy would randomly inspect them and push his dick into one of their holes. Anytime they tried to cover their tits and cunt they would receive the shock, which made them more horny and stupid until they accepted their new life. They would spend their days trying to win over Daddy's approval for everything, and they were to masturbate and tease each other constantly, but they couldn't cum until Daddy allowed them to.

He controlled every aspect of their life, and the girls were made to get their breasts enlarged and a butt implant. Anytime they fight among themselves, Daddy would order them to lick each other's cunt and fuck each other. A few months later, the girls couldn't recognize themselves as they looked in the mirror. They were turned into Daddy's bimbos, and he fucked them often. He even introduced them to the sex club. The girls no longer thought of disrespecting Daddy. They were just eager to please him. They couldn't wait for Daddy to return home every day so they could kneel and swallow his cum while he ate. They spread their legs whenever Daddy orders them to. They no longer made any decisions. Only Daddy did. As he said, his authority was not negotiable.