Selena's First Time

Story Info
His partner instigated her own first anal.
1.1k words
4.49
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first foray into erotic fiction. Please feel free to provide any comments or message me directly but do bare in mind that this story is completely fictional and not based on any real people.

***

Me and my partner live alone and our house is cold. To combat this, and possible boredom, we spend a lot of time through colder weather tucked up in our bed.

We always share a bed the same way, led on our sides, me the big spoon. Selena felt safe, not to mention warmer, as the little spoon. There was the added bonus for her that she knew how wild that drives me.

For context I am almost 6 foot, broad shoulders but slim and enough chest hair for her to run her hands through when she lies on my chest of an evening. Selena is about 5 foot 6, slim and dark haired and loved to snuggle into me to get cozy.

Whenever we spoon you can guarantee there will be a reaction from me. She can certainly feel how much I like having her fit so nearly against me. There is no hiding how much of a fan I am of her cute little ass and whilst she won't admit it I am pretty sure she loves feeling me, hard, pressed against her tight little hole.

When we first got together she was acutely against anal, not that I had much interest either, and she couldn't understand the fascination with it at all. The last few months I could tell she was opening up to the idea (no pun intended). Recently we were getting passionate on the sofa, clothes ripped from each other's bodies and her sat on my thighs. I loved the way the light kissed her naked body as I would do myself. Often she would pin my wrists down and alternate between kissing me passionately and resting her breasts on my face to print me into focusing my attention on her voluptuous breasts.

This time there was no wrist grabbing and I explored her body eagerly. I already worship her body at any given opportunity but it really ramps up the tension during sex. My hands roamed her silhouette, followed by my lips, as I kissed and nibbled her neck followed by her shoulders and finally down to the nipples. She responded by pushing me flat against the chair and thrusting her breasts into my face whilst using her hand to guide me into her already wet entrance. I reached my hand around her back and ran my hands down from her shoulders dragging my nails along her skin. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and squeezed firmly but gently, appreciating her figure. I massaged her ass whilst controlling the way and speed that she would slowly grind on me.

Her small size meant that my fingertips would brush against the outer edges of her sex and also the sensitive opening to her ass...there was no reaction. She didn't move away and didn't change pace. I wasn't sure and didn't want to spoil the mood so tested the water by brushing my fingers intermittently over her crack as we both got more into it. She leant into my neck and licked, kissed and gently bit as I reached under and ran my fingers over her sex teasing and getting my fingers soaked with her wetness.

Selena was definitely enjoying this now. I could smell the musky scent of her arousal and this spurred me on to run my hands back around to her ass and I applied pressure to her crack with my slick fingers...I heard a stifled moan and took a chance and slowly pushed the tip of my finger in. The view of having her head buried in my neck, my cock deep inside of her whilst I controlled our rhythm with the movement of my finger in her ass was nearly enough to make me come instantly but I was determined to ensure that Selena came as hard as I was going to.

Selena, normally quiet and reserved, was now loudly and assertively telling me to fuck her, her breathing much more rapid and I could tell she was getting close. Without warning she climbed off me, led on her side facing away from me and pulled me onto my side against her back. She started rhythmically grinding her ass against my slick wet cock and I ran my hands over the front of her body. Now back in an overly sexualised spooning position, I quickly got to running my hands over her hot, wet mound rubbing my fingers around and over her lips. My lips worked their way around her neck, the taste of her sweat pushing me to press harder against her ass with my still wet cock. Selena always became weak when I kissed her neck, the slight roughness of my stubble amplifying the effect and she lifted her leg back over my own, reached behind me and grabbed my ass to control my cock more firmly against her. She pushed her ass back against my cock simultaneously and I felt the bulbous head slip partially in.

Her ass was tight but she was moving me in a way that could only mean that she wanted to feel me deeper inside. I pushed a finger inside her sex and used the motion to rub the small patch of hair above with the palm of my hand. Her breathing quickened and I was about to blow. "I need you to push harder. I need to feel you deeper in me" she said pushing further back against me. I now began to push in and out of her tight ass, controlling most of the movement. From the amount of juices on my hand I knew she was coming, she dug her nails into my ass and pulled hard so i was fully inside her as I fingered her towards an orgasm.

"I'm coming baby, fuck my ass!" She shouted, uncaring of whether the neighbors would hear. I felt her legs starting to tremble as she slammed her ass back against me. The feeling of her reaching orgasm and her ass muscles contracting around me pushed me over the edge and I exploded inside of her with a few final, animalistic thrusts. There was silence for a while as we pushed our bodies together enjoying the blissful sound of orgasmic panting.

Eventually I slid out of her and privately kissed her. "That was amazing" I stuttered breathlessly "we will have to try that again sometime".

Selena turned to face me, smiled and said "I think I'm going to need a few days but there's a film on TV on Saturday night that I'm not bothered about watching".