Selene and Stephanie Go Shopping

Story Info
The ladies shop for shoes in stockings.
2.7k words
4.26
6.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
229 Followers

Thomas was lounging in his office chair, looking out of the window at the postman, he walked past, Thomas gave a sigh, no mail, things were moving slowly, when he heard his mother ascend the stairs. She was dressed in a lightweight beige suit, chestnut coloured stocking and high heels.

'I'm going shopping, for a pair of "whore boots".'

Thomas looked at her, 'you mean a pair of elegant shoes with a strap going around the ankle?'

'Exactly, "whore boots".'

'Your skirt is,' he paused as he checked her out, 'above the knee, flared, not exactly the most appropriate for sitting in a low chair while a salesman helps you on and off with shoes.'

'Exactly,' she repeated, 'ideal flashing outfit.' She held her skirt out to show the flare. Thomas moved forward in his chair and placed his hand on the back of her knee and slowly ran it up her leg, he felt the thickening as he reached the stocking top, then her bare flesh, she shivered.

'So, is there anything you want from me, money, a lift to the mall, what?'

'I've got my own money thank you, anyway, Stephanie's arranging a lift with Charlie but there is one thing, something I've never done before.'

'Oh,' Thomas was getting uneasy, his mother could be a bit of a wild card at times.

'Yes, I want to wear a dildo,' they're all up here.'

Thomas stood up and went to a cupboard, 'some are unused.'

'Yes, I know, plenty to choose from,' she handled a black one, it was soft and swollen at the top, 'this seems perfect, I doubt if that will fall out, do you?'

'No chance, you could trampoline and not lose that.'

She handed it to her son, 'I need someone to fit it, someone I trust to do it right.'

Thomas immediately stood up and removed his erect penis, 'this is a pleasant surprise,' and so saying turned her round so she was facing his empty desk, she leant forward on her arms, Thomas lifted her skirt, she was naked underneath. 'I hope you're not going shopping dressed like this?'

She indicated to the chair where she'd left her handbag, 'no, of course not, this was just to make it easier for you.'

Thomas probed between her labia, gently, yet he quickly felt her getting moist, 'the dildo might prevent me leaking cum, well I hope so.' As she completed the word "so", Thomas pushed his penis inside.

'Hmm, you can take your time if you want, I'm waiting for Stephanie, she's never on time.'

'I wouldn't allow you to go out dressed like this on your own, you know that.'

Thomas looked over his mother's bent body, 'uh, uh here's Stephanie, looks like Charlie's dropping her off.

'Do you want to stop?'

'Is the front door unlocked?'

'Yes, I left it open for her.'

Just then a loud, cheery voice called, 'Hi, where are you?'

Selene responded, 'up here, in the office.'

Thomas pulled out, 'I'll finish off when you get back.'

'Don't be silly,' Selene urged, 'It's Stephanie, she won't mind.'

Sure enough, 'I thought we were going shopping, have I got the day wrong?' Stephanie asked, all eyes on them both.

'No, I'm performing a magic trick,' he pulled out, Stephanie looked on, 'now you see it, now you don't,' and pushed it quickly back in.

'Thomas, it's magic but there's no trick to it, what are you really doing?'

'I'm going out wearing a dildo, Thomas is preparing me for the insertion.'

'Oh, I'm jealous, why didn't you tell me, I could have brought mine.'

'No problem, look in the box, they're some still in their wrappers, choose one of those.'

Thomas had stopped his "in-and-out" movements, instead he waited patiently for them to decide what to do.

'Thomas, I'm moist and I'm horny but not enough to take this one,' she said unwrapping a slightly oversized dildo, could you help fit it for me?' She had a big smile.

'Well, I'm kind of busy right now,' he said pointing to his penis which he had slid halfway out of his mother.'

'I'll tell you what, put my dildo in, I can get used to it and you can deal with Stephanie.' Saying this she pushed back on Thomas then forward raising herself from off the desk, his penis emerged, still fully erect.

'That's most kind Selene, how do you want me, Thomas?'

'I'll just fit this dildo and provided it goes in okay you can just take Selene's place.'

And so saying, he pulled Selene's labia apart with his thumb and fingers and inserted the selected soft black dildo. It went in surprisingly easy. Selene stood up, jumped up and down once or twice and pronounced that she was satisfied.

'Okay Stephanie, your turn,' without saying a word she took Selene's place over the desk and assumed the position.

Thomas had the pleasure of lifting her skirt and lowering her underwear, standing behind her, he placed the end of his penis against the top of her labia which were wide open, 'good position Stephanie,' and pushed, 'that's gone in no problem,' he told her.

'Yes, I know, feels good.'

'You know I'm going to have to come in you.'

'Of course, I expect nothing else.'

Thomas didn't mess about with thrusting and then stopping, he was too near his climax, the room was filled with the slapping of his thighs against hers and his groans as he orgasmed. He paused to get his breath back then pulled out, Stephanie looked over her shoulder and handed him the dildo, once again he went to work with his thumb and fingers, and it went just as easily as Selene's.

Thomas went to the bathroom and cleaned himself and returned to his office. The ladies were still there. 'Hang on a minute,' he asked, 'Isn't Charlie supposed to drive you two into town?'

They looked at each other slightly bemused when Thomas's cell phone gave a "ping", he read the message, 'problem solved, those books I ordered are in, I'll drive you in and pick them up at the same time.'

'We're not going to be quick; we'll be going to a few shops.'

'I'll be browsing round a couple of bookshops, before I finish off at Waterstones, tell me where to meet.'

'How about we phone when we're at Fleetwood's Shoe Emporium, then we can finish off at our favourite shop, "Heels", it's expensive but they're not a chain, and Freddy, the owner gives personal service, very personal,' the two ladies giggled at some private joke though Thomas could guess what they were alluding to.

The town centre was busy, and Thomas had no choice but to park in the overpriced underground parking lot, he argued that if you were coming into town to spend money, parking should be free. He wandered from bookshop to bookshop until he found himself at Waterstones, he perused the books they had until he decided to meet up with the ladies, he picked up his order and made for "Heels", hoping that they were ready to go back home.

He arrived at the shop and could see them at the far end, being fussed over by the owner, shoes strewn all around. He sat opposite them, Freddy looked over his shoulder, 'I'll be with you in just a moment.'

Before he could reply, Selene spoke up, 'no need Freddy, this is James our chauffer,' Thomas was surprised and looked over his shoulder, seeing no-one it dawned on him Selene was having a little joke. He smiled, but Freddy was engrossed in the view in front of him, dark stockings, white thighs, brightly coloured underwear, straining suspender straps, but inevitably it came to an end.

'James,' Stephanie spoke, 'carry the bags please,' polite but firm.

'Here's some more,' Freddy told him, 'lots of shopping today.' Thomas gave him a sickly smile, "James the chauffer am I" he thought, "James the Spanker, when we get home," he decided he'd phone Charlie when the time was right, he had an idea.

'Comfortable in the back, are we,' Thomas asked driving out of the car park.

'They giggled, 'it was my idea, the chauffer,' Stephanie bragged.

'Well, I can't spank you both, but I'm sure Charlie can help.'

'Charlie won't dare,' Stephanie proclaimed, what do you think Selene?'

'Well, if he's anything like Thomas expect a close-up view of your carpet,' Selene responded, this resulted in almost hysterical laughter from them both.

Thomas dropped Stephanie off at her home, Charlie came out to carry the parcels, 'I'll phone you up when I get home, Charlie.'

Charlie looked slightly bemused, 'what's that about,' he asked Stephanie. She waved her arm, dismissively, 'nothing, Thomas can be dramatic at times.'

Back at their home, Thomas led Selene upstairs, sitting down she meekly lay across his knee, 'I had an idea it would come to this,' she bemoaned her fate.

'Stop wailing, anyway, was it really Stephanie's idea to refer to me as "the Chauffer"?'

'It wasn't mine,' she replied, 'you need to replace this carpet,' her skirt went up, she had on really attractive underwear, transparent, everything in matching "ecru". Running his hand over her nicely rounded derriere, he delivered the first slap, it resonated throughout her body, sending the dildo tingling.

She waited for the next one, in a few short minutes she'd be in the throes of an orgasm, she breathed in deeply, 'are you phoning someone,' she asked?

'Hi Charlie, how's Stephanie, acting a bit weird you say, just listen to this,' and whacked Selene again, prompting a small squeal, 'yeah, you got it she's getting spanked, and if you want my advice, Stephanie needs to go across the knee also, okay, yeah, let me know how it goes.'

'You're phoning Charlie and spanking me at the same time, ow.'

'Yes, I am,' and carried on spanking her until she couldn't hide her pleasure, her moans were getting louder, he lifted her up and sat her on his desk. She lay back on her elbows, Thomas lifted his mother's skirt, her legs rested on his shoulders, the next to last thing he did was to remove her panties, then unzipped, 'remember, I've still got a dildo in there.'

'You know, I forgot, hold your legs open, there, I've got it, now for the real thing,' and so saying slid his penis into her.

'What's it like,' she asked?

'Usual, warm and wet.'

'I thought the dildo might make me too big.'

'No. It's perfection,' she lowered her legs, and he pulled her further onto him, contacting her clitoris, she came before him, he slowed to a steady rhythm, this was one of those occasions when she was feeling multi-orgasmic, again she climaxed.

'No more, you have it,' she managed to gasp out, he brought her legs up losing contact with the clitoris and thrust away until his back arched and he poured his semen into her.

He stayed inside her for what seems like ages, their breathing slowly subsiding, he slipped out and she gave a groan, 'I should go shopping more often, what do you think?'

He held her too him until she was steady on her feet, holding each other.

'Let's have a relaxing evening, what say you?'

Selene smiled, 'yes why not, we can relax all evening, let's start with a shower.'

Thomas's penis had been inside two different women that day, he agreed straight away.

Stood in the shower, behind Selene, he cradled his mother's breasts, she in turn held his penis, 'how close are you to recovering?'

'I'm not feel for yourself.'

She tightened her grip, 'feels nice and firm.'

'Firm, but not hard, and I'm out of ammunition.'

'Okay, I can be patient,' Thomas raised his eyebrows, she didn't see the doubt on his face.

They dried off but didn't bother to dress, they padded around the house naked, working in the kitchen they made sandwiches and cold snacks, brushing against each other, Selene with her sly smiles, she was determined that the day wouldn't end with a whimper.

Thomas sat in his favourite armchair; having eaten he felt a bit drowsy, Selene sat between his feet, on the floor like a pet cat, she turned sideways on, and her hand reached for his penis, 'it's getting firmer,' she said but didn't sound convinced, 'oh well, if it needs a bit of help then...... ' and turning so she was on her knees, took him into her mouth, she immediately began to feel a response and ran her lips up and down his shaft.

Then the phone rang, Selene couldn't resist answering it, despite having his penis in her mouth, his penis flopped out and Thomas let out a groan.

'Hi Stephanie, how are you, no you're not disturbing anything, I was just fellating Thomas, you know a "blowjob", yes, I had an orgasm when we got home, but I think Thomas can manage another and I know I can.'

'Selene, I hope you don't mind me telling you but Charlie, put me across his knee and spanked me, it led to a fantastic orgasm.'

'Tell me all about it while I put this cock back in my mouth, it's okay carry on,' though the last few words were slightly garbled.

'Charlie was a bit annoyed that he'd missed the fun, and apparently Thomas phoned him to tell him what had happened, it was Thomas's suggestion that he spank me.'

'Hmm, hmm,' Selene replied, difficult to speak with a mouthful of cock.

'Anyway, he told me to follow him upstairs, he sat in his chair and beckoned me over with his finger, didn't say a word, so I obediently lay across his knee and in Thomas's famous phrase, I had a close-up view of the carpet, it needs replacing by the way. So, he raises my skirt, slow and deliberate, I was awash with tension, then he spanked me, it reverberated through my body, not because he spanked me hard but because I still wore the dildo.'

Selene wasn't aware but she was going faster, lips up and down Thomas's cock, tongue exploring around the head.

'Then he removed my panties while I was still across his knee, and he discovered I was wearing a dildo, he spanked me again, I could hardly breathe, and was so high with sexual pleasure. You know he likes to place things inside my vagina, last week it was a banana, thinks dildos are a waste of money.'

'Eh, eh' replied Selene, shaking her head from side to side, as she did so she saw Thomas gripping the arms of the armchair, "he must be close to coming" she thought.

'Anyway, Charlie decides to use the dildo on me, in and out, in and out, and guess what?'

Selene gave another garbled response.

'I came, boy did I come, but the best thing is Charlie sat me on the edge of the table, and put his prick inside me, and I came yet again, what a day it has been.'

Thomas started to squirm, 'I'm going to come,' he made to remove his penis, but Selene would have none of it, she plunged her mouth as far down his shaft as she could without choking and swallowed each wave of his cum.

Stephanie was still on the phone, though quiet, hearing Thomas's groans of joy she spoke, 'did Thomas just come, did you have his prick in your mouth, come on Selene, don't leave me in suspense.'

After a few moments Selene was able to speak, 'he sure did, it's a good job that was his third orgasm otherwise I'd still be swallowing his cum, I was going to stop but I was so interested in your story I just carried on, it looks like a vibrator for me tonight.'

Thomas took the phone of her, 'hi Stephanie, I'm just getting Selene to sit astride me while my cock is still hard, you can listen in if you want.'

'No thanks Thomas, Charlie's just walked in and guess what, he's got a rather large banana in his hand,' there was sound of fumbling then she spoke again, 'I'm bent over the table, and I can feel the banana nuzzling against my pussy lips, oh, it's just gone in, I'll say by for now, give my love to Selene.

Both the ladies had something inside their respective vaginas, and both sons were pleasuring them, and that's how the day ended.

YYsguy
YYsguy
229 Followers