Selene and the Tongue of Lilith

Story Info
A novice witch is in over her head as she uses magic to mast.
1.2k words
4.3
7.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
calx86
calx86
335 Followers

It had only been three months since Selene's eighteenth birthday and she had already all but mastered animation and transmutation spells. She was wandering through the library when she came across the forbidden section.

"Naughty naughty," said a voice behind her. Selene spun around and found Cadence, an upperclassman who was known for her lewd yet sly nature.

"Oh, um hi Cadence. What are you doing here?" Selene sheepishly backed into the bookcase, nearly knocking all the artifacts off the shelves. Cadence raised an eyebrow and smirked a little.

"My my fancy seeing you here. What's a goody goody like you doing in the forbidden section? Don't tell me you are actually looking to curse someone..." Cadence faked a shocked expression.

"No, no, no, just bored ya know? I was just browsing. I wouldn't dream of..." Selene was cut off as the book she was fumbling jerked itself free and flew into Cadence's hands.

"Hey..." Selene turned red as Cadence let out a sly giggle.

"My aren't you cute. A little pent up are we? I'm guessing those little fingers of yours just weren't satisfying enough for you?" Cadence taunted her.

"What? No, it's..." Selene fumbled for words as she was awkwardly pinned against the shelf by Cadence's massive breasts.

Cadence sighed and grabbed an object off the top shelf.

"Don't be coy I know what you're up to. This book, however, would be a bit of a bore to someone as gifted as you. Try this," Cadence slipped an object into Selene's robe.

"What did you just give me?" Selene asked while reaching for the foreign object.

"Shhh, don't get it out here. Wait until you get back to your room. I'm sure someone with your talents in animation will have loads of fun with this. Tata," Cadence disappeared in a flash.

"Well that was embarrassing," Selene thought as she made her way back to her room. Knowing Cadence, she was most likely about to be the ass-end of a practical joke, but she couldn't just take the object back now. If she is caught with, whatever it is, her headmaster would know she was in the forbidden section of the library.

"I'm just a little edgy. Is it really a crime that I want to use a little creative magic to get myself off?" Selene thought as she shut her bedroom door behind her.

She removed the contraband from her robe and gasped as she examined it. It resembled a large serpent tongue but was hard as a rock.

"Can't be, this is Lilith's tongue," she said under her breath. "It is said that any woman who pleasured themselves with Lilith's tongue would be lost in eternal bliss. I never imagined we had it here. I wonder why Cadence would give such an item to me?"

Selene quickly disrobed in excitement and began rubbing the stone artifact between her breasts. As her nether region began to moisten the artifact began to emit a red hue.

She could tell the enchanted object was working its magic as every part of her became sensitive to the touch, before she got too carried away she sat the stone tongue next to her and pulled her wand from her nightstand.

"I know you're amazing enough as you are, but I bet you're mind-blowing as a real tongue," she said as she muttered a spell and flicked her wand. To her delight, the tongue took on an organic form and began to moisten. She picked it up and nearly dropped it due to its new slippery nature, and placed it between her nether folds.

"Hmm," she muttered to herself as she flicked her wand once more. With gusto, the tongue sprang to life and Selene yelped as the tongue slipped inside.

"Oh fuck!" Selene yelled as the forked tongue lapped against her greedy hole. Her orgasm quickly began to peak as she grabbed her massive orbs. The closer she came, the faster it lapped against her, as if somehow this artifact had a mind of its own. Not only that, but the effect of the cursed object itself was making her 10 times more sensitive than normal, magnifying its effects.

Selene cried out like a wild animal as her orgasm hit hard. The sheer force left her gasping for air. After several minutes passed, the sensations were so unbearable that she instinctively grabbed the tongue to pull it away, only to have it slip through her fingers and continue its assault.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god..." Selene chanted as another painful orgasm ripped through her.

"Fuck, this is too much," she whispered as she felt around for her wand.

"Damn it, where did it..." her eyes went wide as she realized she knocked it over behind the nightstand.

"You're kidding me," Selene muttered as she crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together, trying in vain to deter her invader as it continued to slip through her defenses. Despite her efforts, another painful orgasm hit, causing her to yell in agony as she rolled off the bed.

"Got to... Get... To... Wand," she struggled as she crawled on the floor toward her nightstand. She reached behind and fished for her wand, just barely grabbing it as she eagerly chanted the reversal spell.

She flicked her wand toward the overly zealous tongue, zapping it full force in a desperate attempt to end her torment.

"Fucking finally, oh my god," she said as she rolled over and laid exhausted on the floor.

"Note to self, never lose sight of your wand when using magic to masturbate," she giggled to herself as she continued to pant. She closed her eyes and was almost asleep when she felt something rather odd. She slowly sat up and looked between her legs.

"Wait a sec, where's the tongue?" she asked herself, just now realizing it was missing. She gasped when she felt her lady lips part on their own, instinctively throwing her hands between her legs. Just then her vagina hissed like a snake as it latched onto the side of her hand.

"Wha... What the fuck?" she screamed as she pulled her hand away. Her vagina hissed louder and spit fluids all over the floor like a spitting cobra, coating her wand in the process.

"Shit, in the heat of the moment I must have fucked up the reversal spell," she thought. She looked between her legs in awe of her mistake as her vagina was now alive and acting like a cobra. Nothing looked abnormal as it retained the appearance of a normal vagina, but every time her hand got close, her labia would part and it would spit or hiss at her. Just when she didn't think her situation could get weirder, the forked tongue slithered in and out of her pussy, causing her to buck in response.

"Oh hell no, I can't..." she grimaced. She threw her hand toward her crotch once more, allowing her snatch to latch onto her wrist, thanking God that her botched spell didn't give her vagina teeth as well.

"There, maybe that will block that cursed tongue long enough for me to grab the wand," she thought as she reached for her wand once more. Before she could grab it, however, the wand flew out of her grasp and began to levitate.

"Oh, fuck me..."

calx86
calx86
335 Followers