Self-bondage Soiree

Story Info
Brooklyn gets more than se bargained for...
2.7k words
4.57
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1224
1224
7 Followers

"Self-bondage Soiree" by 1224

Edited by : Loansum

Starring Brooklyn.

DISCLAIMER: All characters depicted are completely fictional and over the age of 18.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooklyn fumbled with the keys to her apartment door. She had just arrived home from another evening class on campus. All the lights in the apartment were off as she entered. Brooklyn knew that her roommates were all fast asleep by now. Despite the late hour, as she entered her bedroom, sleep was the last thing on her mind. Brooklyn's room was a decent size for an apartment. Since she paid for most of the rent, she was given the "Master bedroom" when everyone moved in.

To the right of the door was her closet, to the left was her small twin bed. Next to the wall with the door sat a small desk with a computer and sewing machine on it. On the floor, in between the door and the closet lay a cheap woven rug from Ikea.

Brooklyn exhaled deeply. Her brain was already anticipating the wonderful events that were soon to come. Ever since she had discovered sex, Brooklyn had been chasing the most intensive orgasms she could find.

It had begun when she was about 12. She had been swimming in her neighbor's hot tub with some friends when one girl told them all to sit backwards against the jets. Brooklyn would make a habit of returning to that house to continue her experiments. But this soon became boring.

So, Brooklyn upgraded to holding the detachable shower head against herself until she came. After this too grew too old and ordinary, she snuck behind her parents back and bought her first vibrator; kicking off many years of saving to buy more powerful toys that led to better orgasms. All of it leading up to her most recent experiment, bondage, self-bondage specifically. Now that she was on her own, Brooklyn had made a habit of buying cuffs, ropes, chains and all manner of toys to fuel her desperate desire.

This evening would be her most ambitious excursion yet. She hadn't gotten herself off in over a month and was desperate for a shattering orgasm. Even just the fabric of her panties rubbing against her clit was enough to make moisture form around her pussy.

Brooklyn hastily discarded her backpack and began to prepare for her night. She reached underneath her bed and pulled out a medium size storage box. She could feel her body tingling with excitement as she removed the lid. Rising to her feet she began to remove her clothes.

Brooklyn was a beautiful girl, and it was evident as she stripped. She pulled down her leggings revealing the pale skin of her short muscular legs. She pulled her shirt over her head placing the rest of her body on full display. Her torso was a long hourglass, her back was fair and muscle laden. Her arms, like her legs, were short, but wiry and stick-like. Brooklyn's face, like her body, was perfect. She had long 'night' black hair that was currently braided into pigtails. Her skin was fair, freckles lay on her cheeks just below her deep brown eyes, and above her sharp square jawline. Her nose was small and rounded, perfectly finishing off her complexion.

Brooklyn rolled her shoulders back, satisfied with the freedom of being in nothing more than her bra and panties provided her. A slight shiver raced through her naked body; the room was cold. A small smile played across her face as she realized that wouldn't be a problem for very long.

She dropped to the ground, turning her attention to the box in front of her. Brooklyn began by pulling out a strand of soft blue rope. She rose to her knees to remove the lacy black panties she was wearing; exposing her pussy. A thin black landing strip adorned her pelvic bone.

She dropped back down to the floor so that she could bind her Calves and quads together. She began on her right leg wrapping the soft blue rope around her leg just below her knee. Then she threaded the rope underneath her knee wrapping the rope around itself before tying it off. She reached into the box once more pulling out another strand of the rope. She turned her attention back to her leg, this time wrapping the rope around her ankle and quad. Once again threading the rope around itself immobilizing her leg with one final tug.

She sat back, examining her work. She gave a few experimental pushes against her bonds. Her leg flexed hard, the large muscles in her quad pressing against her skin, almost as though they were trying to escape from her body. She smiled; a tingling wave floated across her body.

She turned her attention to her other leg binding it the same as she had the first. With both legs bound she began to press and squirm against her bonds, enjoying the feeling of the ropes pulling against her skin. She fought back the desire to reach down and attack her pussy, reminding herself the incredible reward her patience would grant her.

Now without the ability to stand she turned her attention to her chest. She reached around and removed her black lacy bra, exposing her breasts. Her breasts were large but not terribly so, no more than a well-defined 32C. They were so round and firm.

She reached into the box and pulled out a pair of black nipple clamps connected by a silver chain. She winced as the cold rubber bit into her already erect nipples, making them throb. Her whole body shuddered as she gave a couple of experimental pulls on the chain. Her nipples were on fire. She could feel her desperation growing, her back began to tighten, her pussy grew slick. She groaned, slowly moving her hips forward and back as she teased her entrance with her fingers careful not to slip her fingers inside. She reached into the box pulling out her bright red ball gag.

She examined it with relish. The black leather straps showed just the slightest bit of wear from her previous excursions. The bright cherry red ball had a few scuffs on it from where her teeth had desperately bit down on it.

She slowly placed the gag in her mouth, the plastic ball providing just the right amount of discomfort. She pulled the strap tight around her head, yelping quietly as the large ball forced her jaw open wide. Drool and saliva ran down from her mouth onto her bare chest and then down her stomach.

She reached into the box to retrieve her toy. It was bright pink, like the blossoms that fell from a cherry tree. Its soft silicone exterior reminded her of a glossy tire. It was powerful, yes, REALLY powerful. The first time Brooklyn had used it her roommate almost kicked the door in due to the screaming.

She retrieved a small tube of lube, gently squeezing its contents onto the toy. The slick lube made the toy feel like dolphin skin as Brooklyn slid it around in her hand. She spread her legs slowly sliding the wet toy into her pussy. She didn't dare move any faster fearing she might cum at the slightest slip. She let out a small moan as her walls gripped around the toy. She let out a nervous and shaky breath. Her hand shook slightly as she placed it on the toy's control. She could feel her entire body begin to tense in anticipation. Finally she switched it on.

She immediately let out a high pitched squeal as the toy began to vibrate. Her whole body doubled forward, her fingers curling to grip the carpet below. Even the toy's lowest setting was exceedingly intense on her sensitive pussy. It made her head dizzy and her vision blurry.

Pulses of hot pleasure began to rise through her. She clenched her stomach struggling not to cum so soon. Brooklyn managed to focus her eyes. She reached into the box a final time to pull out her black steel handcuffs. The metal was cold in her trembling hand.

She examined the heavy-duty locking mechanism and thick chain links that connected them. Once they were clicked on, there was no escape without the key. Removing the keys from a chain link, she slid them across the floor into the darkness.

She placed a cuff on her right wrist, tightening it until the cold steel bit into her. Reaching down with her left hand she found the vibrator controls. She began to turn the toy up. With each press of the button the vibration increased in power. Waves of pleasure coursed through Brooklyn's body.

Once the vibrator hit its highest setting, she placed both her hands behind her back and clicked the other cuff into place. As soon as the cuff made its final click, a wonderful panic began to flood its way into her body. The vibrator was incredibly intense as it buzzed angrily inside of her. She moaned from deep inside her throat, the intensive vibrations seeming to migrate up, causing her entire body to quiver.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire. She struggled and squirmed against her bonds. Her eyes began to search desperately through the darkness for the keys she had so foolishly discarded. The vibrator sent wave after wave of fiery pleasure through her. She arched her back as it began to tighten into knots. Her stomach and hips began to spasm causing her to let out a loud panicked moan as she doubled forward once more.

As she thrashed and squirmed against her restraints, she lost balance and went crashing down onto her side with a gagged yell. As her body hit the ground the vibrator shifted inside her moving up onto her g spot. She let out a high-pitched squeal as the already overwhelming sensations intensified. Her whole body felt as though she were on fire. Her hips bucked violently, her breath hitched and stuttered uncontrollably with every exhale being replaced with a desperate moan.

Hot silvery lines of cum flowed from her pussy like cast iron into a mold. Even as this happened, she could feel pressure building in her pelvis. Her head grew light and dizzy with pleasure. She struggled and squirmed on the floor, prisoner to the vibrator stuck inside her. Her legs were starting to go numb. Partially from her bonds and partially from the vibrator.

The pressure increased again. She struggled and squirmed, vainly trying to escape. More pressure still. She could feel her orgasm building. Snaking lines of intensity slithered their way up into her stomach, around into the small of her back and up into her shoulders. Closer and closer it came. Her head began to fill with static. closer still.

Her whole body started to quiver and shake. Closer. Driving her to the edge. She feared that she may lose consciousness as the pleasure overwhelmed her. It was on top of her now hot fiery bursts of intensity smothering her. Closer and closer and closer until.

Brooklyn let out a blood curdling scream that would have awoken the entire neighborhood were it not for the gag shoved in her mouth. The vibrator was shot from her pussy by a firehose level of squirt as Brooklyn's orgasm rolled over her. Her entire body spasmed and shuddered.

The release flooded through it. Her breaths were short and shallow as she struggled to remain couscous. Eventually her breathing began to slow. The world slowly began to come back into focus. Her whole body felt tired, drained and sore.

The cuffs that had once provided such pleasure now were unbearably painful. Her kneecaps felt as though they might explode due to how tightly her legs were bound. Her throat was sore. She knew her voice would be shot tomorrow morning. Despite this Brooklyn couldn't help but laugh.

That was the best orgasm she had ever had. Her chest heaved up and down as she took a deep breath. Her heart rate finally slowed, as a wave of satisfied calm rolled over her still bound body. Just as her tired muscles began to relax she heard something that made her blood run cold.

Footsteps!!!! Panic once again flooded her body as the footsteps grew closer. Suddenly the footsteps stopped and there was a knock on the door. "Brooklyn?" a male voice called out. She recognized it as her roommate Jack. "Brooklyn?" he called out again. She didn't dare move, she could hardly even breath. She would die of embarrassment if Jack found her like this. "Everything alright there?" he called out again. She could hear him wiggling the door handle. She thanked her lucky stars she had remembered to lock the door. After a few moments of silence she could hear him mutter to himself "weird" before the footsteps began to move away.

Despite this small victory she was still bound on the floor and mostly immobile. What had she been thinking, tossing the keys across the room like that? She lifted her head up as best she could surveying the room around her. Once she had oriented herself, she began to inch herself in the direction of where she had thrown the keys.

She began to struggle and squirm through the darkness. Each move was agony due to her having to slam her bones into the ground to achieve mobility. She prayed that Jack had gone back to sleep as her movements were not exactly stealthy. She bit down on her gag, her sound of effort being mostly muffled. She paused momentarily, panting heavily. She craned her head up desperately scanning the darkness. This was incredibly frustrating.

She swore forcefully through the gag resulting in it coming forward as a muffled, slime coated mess. She continued to struggle through the darkness, her body protesting the whole time. She could feel her strength fading with each move. She stopped to rest again. She was exhausted, wanting nothing more than to rip her bonds off and sleep. She laid still for a moment panting.

Finally, she found the willpower to crane her head up once more. She slowly scanned the inky blackness around her. Then she saw it, a glint in the darkness, the keys. A second wind of energy flooded through her. She began to struggle forward again. With some doing she made it to the keys. She slowly scooted past them, her fingers searching out behind her. After what felt like an eternity her fingertips found them.

Her body was all but worthless by now. She had an assortment of pressure sores from squirming around on the floor. After some frustrating fiddling she was able to free her hands from the cuffs. She pushed herself up to a sitting position before removing the gag from her aching jaw. She opened and closed her mouth experimentally only to be greeted by an unpleasant crackling sound inside her head.

Next, she set about freeing her legs from the ropes. Each leg popped loudly as she slowly straightened it. She wasn't sure if she would be able to walk tomorrow as bolts of pain shot through her knees. Finally she reached up and removed the clamps from her nipples. They were both red and incredibly swollen. She winced as each clamp came off stinging as it did so. Hard pain smacked her as the blood raced back into her sore, abused nipples. Putting on a bra was going to suck tomorrow. Finally free of the restraints she laid back on the floor. She had neither the strength nor the desire to hobble over to her bed. She just laid, sprawled out on the floor; Unmoving save for the gentle rise and fall of her chest. It had been a good night. Overwhelmed by fatigue she let her eyes close, and she drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, 1224 here, I hope you enjoyed my little story here. I'm working on some more "professional" writing projects and thought I would get my eye in with some erotic writing practice. Feedback on these stories is highly appreciated. I'll be making more of these so drop a follow if you want. Hope you have a great day and best of luck!

Humbly, 1224.

1224
1224
7 Followers