Self-Bondage Vignettes Vol. 01

Story Info
Shorts.
1.5k words
4.14
11.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1:

Marc taught me the art of self-bondage, and I'll tell you it is an art! We were both bondage fans before we met and have been practicing bondage lovers since. The idea of tying myself up while he watched me stringently entrap every movable part of my body was a supreme turn-on for both of us. I had a good understanding of the simple binds I needed to apply to achieve near total helplessness and Marc supplied the more subtle techniques I would need to complete the task. With Marc there to supervise my self-capture, the real thrill of being totally helpless eluded me, I knew he was always there to release me.

Eventually Marc had to leave town for several days, and I was sitting at home thinking of our bondage games when I decided to experiment with some "real" self-bondage. This was the first time I had ever done it without his supervision. I must say it was quite thrilling, and it must have been done right because I needed to find a knife to get free.

I collected our bondage toys, lots of rope and set up the camera and tripod with the shutter trigger cord in the living room. I started at the ankles with a slip knot, did four wraps around the ankles and cinched it one time to hold it in place. Next with the loose end I moved up to the calves and did the same. I continued like this up my legs, below and above the knees, mid-thigh and finally wrapped my upper thighs together at the crotch. From there I went up to my waist, wrapped it around twice, then down into my pussy and up to the waist rope at the small of my back. I took it back and forth several times then ran it down the backs of my legs, cinching it at each juncture. When I got back to my ankles I still had several feet left (it was a very long rope), so I wrapped up my feet.

I took some cord and wrapped each of my breasts several times with tight loops until they stood out in swollen globes, my nipples turning a deep crimson.

With another long rope I created an upper body harness, loose fitting at first so I could slip my arms inside each of the loops when I was finished. I tied some loops to my crotch ropes with a loose knot then stuffed my panties into my mouth and strapped them in with a rubber ball gag. The leather form-fitted hood was last, everything from here on would have to be accomplished by "feel".

With some difficulty I managed to slide my arms inside each loop of the body harness and ended up with my hands at the small of my back where the wrist loops awaited. This was it. With the next step I would indeed be totally helpless, no one around to release me if I got tired or couldn't find a way to escape. I placed my hands inside the loops and pulled the knot tight. It cinched up around my wrists and instantly I knew they would not be easily freed. It would be eight hours before I would again feel my muscles move without stricture.

I wiggled around and tugged at the bonds, they remained secure. The crotch ropes bit tightly into the flesh of my pussy, giving my clit a rough going-over. I found the plunger for the camera and snapped some pictures, rolling over to different positions so the camera could capture the intensity of my bondage. After a time I realized that no one was going to free me unless I did it myself and the bonds were not loosening at all. The only way I was going to release myself was to cut the ropes and the closest sharp instrument was a knife in a kitchen drawer. I pushed myself along the floor on my back at times and on my stomach at others. When I was on my stomach the carpet scraped my erect, swollen and distended nipples driving me toward ecstasy.

I finally reached the kitchen and slid across the cold floor taking my best guess at where the knife drawer was. It took many tries but I was finally able to kneel and attempted to catch the drawer handle with my chin, it didn't work. I used my chin on the counter as leverage to pull myself up to stand, the first try failed and I fell hard on my right shoulder. It felt like hours before I could finally stand against the counter, then found the drawer I was after was the wrong one. I gingerly hopped to the next drawer and found what I was after.

Once I had the knife I was in no rush to free myself, knowing that it was handy was enough to calm me and allow me to enjoy the stricture of my bonds. Sometime later I reached a climax that left me too exhausted to start cutting the ropes. When I did get myself free, I could see by the clock that eight hours had passed since I last saw anything other than the inside of my leather hood. It was indeed a thrilling experience. I took the roll of film to be developed and had it back before Marc returned from his trip. For his homecoming, I presented the pictorial coverage of my adventure and he had me reenact the entire scene for his eyes.

We followed it with heated sex and I decided that, from time to time, I would greet him home from work in self-inflicted bondage. I've been greatly rewarded each time.

2:

She liked tying herself up. It was a unique, cherished, very private act that got her so hot she almost couldn't stand it. With her hands tied in front of her, it was never much of a problem for very long. When Jim tied her, her hands were always behind her back, usually with her elbows tight together. Sometimes he would run the rope tight through her crotch and leave her by herself, but other times he would simply immobilize her totally and leave her for long times unable to move, unable to help herself go over the edge. When he came back, as he always did, he would do that, but only on his own terms and on his own time table. Doing it to herself, for herself was in lots of ways lots better.

She wasn't supposed to be doing it. As far as Jim was concerned, her sex was his personal property and was to be exercised only at his whim. There are risks to just about anything worth doing, she figured.

Too, he always used so much rope she reminded herself of some living mummy when he stood her up before the full-length mirror he'd installed just for the purpose. You actually needed so very little to make a girl helpless. She got out a long bit of line and set about tying her hands in front of her. The trickiest part was getting the knot tight, and that was always the most essential thing. If the rope was loose - if she could actually escape from it - it wasn't even worth doing at all.

She developed the trick of holding one end of the rope in her teeth and standing on the other end with one foot and pulled away from the knot at her wrists with both. The knot thus formed, could not unravel without assistance. That very difficulty was what added the particular spice, the particular bite to the experience. Can you actually get free? It added that tiny spark of near panic.

The latest experiment was suspending herself. On that she knew she was really on thin ice! She looked down at her wrists, wiggling them experimentally within the squeeze of the thick line. Nothing loose or sloppy there. She looked up at the hook sticking stiffly coiled out of the beam above her. Just one miscalculation...

She stepped carefully up onto the floor-jacks, teetering on her heels, the jacks giving her no more than bare inches of support. She looked down and centered her feet carefully before looking up at the hook once more. There was a cold thrill at the pit of her stomach. She was already getting wet at the thought of what was coming.

She raised her arms carefully, held out stiffly in front of her, nursing her balance, finally getting her hands straight overhead. The hook was just above the knot. She stood on her toes and slid it over. There. A simple act completed simply. Slowly, slowly, she lowered her weight onto her hands, the rope compressing her wrists, the slack coming out of everything. It was surprisingly comfortable. She began undulating in the pose, moving her legs, twisting slowly around her single rope pylon, eyes closed. It was then that she remembered the gag. Shit! She lashed out with her legs as if giving herself a boot in the backside. And obligingly knocked over the floor-jacks. Both of them.

She stared down at them, ogling, stunned. Oh, god, how was she going to get down!

She was still there two hours later when Jim found her. He wasn't terribly amused in one way, but in another he was very amused. She had given him a lot of good ideas for the rest of the night. He used all of them.