Self Dares Ch. 06

Story Info
Caught by Dad, sex with Andy Gets good.
13.1k words
4.78
8.4k
17

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
581 Followers

So I have $115 of disposable cash. That was a lot for me. I don't earn that much and I tend to live hand to mouth. I spend what I earn. Well, that isn't actually true, I tend to spend a little more than I earn and have to do my puppy eyes to Dad and ask for an advance. I claim I will pay him back when I get paid, but we both know that this isn't the case. It is very much a loan that is written off the second it is given to me.

Not big money at any one request, but I guess it does add up over the weeks and months. It is worth noting that it is always a loan from Dad and not Mum. If I genuinely needed something then of course Mum would give me the money, but if I went to her to ask for some money to go to the bar, or to get a takeaway, no level of puppy dog eyes would work. She would just tell me to manage my money better. Which is a fair enough comment. I have zero expenses. My wages are purely mine, I don't pay rent, I don't buy food or anything like that. My wages get turned into shoes, clothes, takeaways and alcohol.

I have slowly been saving up to treat myself to a Lovense Lush sex toy and I nearly had enough anyway, the $115 smashed me through the required cash. I have seen them on adult sites that as an innocent girl I wouldn't dream of visiting. If I did however, then I would like what I saw. The thought of a discrete remote-controlled vibrator in my panties made me wet and horny just thinking about it.

Now I am fairly sure if I had gone to Mum and somehow found a way (without dying of embarrassment) to ask her if I could 'borrow' the money for a sex toy she would have discretely bought me one. There was just no way though. We were close, we had all of the talks and short of physically showing me (which would have been really fucking weird and very very illegal at the time) she explained with utmost patience and discretion what was happening as my body slowly turned into what I have now. I could talk to her about anything. As an example the first time I had sex was really really painful. Over a glass (bottle) of wine and between my insecure blushings we came to the conclusion that it was normal and next time would be better. It was. Although I didn't disclose those details to her. I am sure there is a limit to what a mother wants to know about her daughter's sex life. "Yeah, Mum. The second time was awesome. Doggy style is fucking amazing. Yeah, I begged him to fuck me harder faster and deeper until he exploded into the condom." Probably a bit awkward for both parties.

So I now had enough to buy myself one and after a lot of research, I was going to order one. Reading between the lines there that sounds like my research could be assumed to be me watching a lot of porn. I didn't, and I don't I dabble in those sorts of sites, but I don't frequent them. Visual doesn't really do it for me. Once you have seen one girl have what sounds like the best sex ever you have kind of seen it all. Does anyone sound like that when they have sex? For the sake of neighbours, I hope not. Curiosity has had me watching the 'too big' videos and... ow. I have watched girls turned into human pincushions and once you have seen one, meh. Maybe it is the acting. I like it to seem real, and most of the time it is an affront to the acting industry to call them actors.

If I watch porn I usually watch the dare ones. Pizza delivery, naked in public, strip games. That sort of thing, but again, I like it to seem real and most of the acting is dire. Not that I could do any better, but I am not being paid to act or produce such content and as a consumer, I am entitled to an opinion. Now don't get me wrong, some of it is awesome and they are in my favourites on my laptop. My imagination is better though, close my eyes and using silicone and fingers I can transport myself into any sordid fantasy.

My research was mainly a site that would deliver discretely. I didn't want a parcel delivered with LOVENSE LUSH SEX TOY plastered all over it. Chances are when it was delivered I would be out and although everyone in the house will be 99.99% sure I do that sort of thing and likely own the aids to make that sort of thing more fun, no one in the house needs to know for sure. They certainly don't need the finer details of what product I actually use.

I was clicking through the options. I even clicked "gift wrap" for an extra $3 to further ensure it wasn't delivered in branded packaging, even though the site said that everything was delivered discretely. At checkout, there was an offer that made me hesitate. I could get a second one for 40% off the total order. I didn't need two, vibrators in my mouth set my teeth on edge and vibrators up my bum make me wish that it was just my teeth that were on edge (don't ask how I know that. Okay, you can ask, but I don't need to answer, I know those facts for the exact reason you are hoping I know those facts). Hanna didn't have one though, and they were linkable. That would be awesome. Totally fucking awesome. I clicked the up arrow and added a second Lush to my order. The total was updated and I clicked the complete order button.

It put me a few bucks into my overdraft, but as a student, I have a free overdraft and I was working in a few hours so I could clear the overdraft then. Oh, for total transparency here I am counting my actual overdraft as my money. The overdraft that I was now $3.89 into was what the bank called an 'emergency overdraft'. Basically, I wouldn't be able to spend any more on that account until it was back into my normal overdraft.

I waited for the email confirmation to come through on my phone then closed the laptop down and stood it on the floor where it lived. I looked out of the window to check that both cars were still not on the driveway confirming that I was still home alone. It was almost midday, I am still in bed, and I am still wearing what I had slept in, which was nothing.

I had the house to myself and a couple of hours or so before I had to set off for work. My plans were to take advantage of being home alone. I was going to make myself some lunch. Eat lunch. Iron my work uniform. Shower. Masturbate in the shower, and generally waste two hours. I would of course be doing all of the above naked. I didn't get much opportunity to exercise my exhibitionist streak at home and so I would be taking advantage of the opportunity. I would also be going to work with no underwear on. The skirt of the uniform was short enough for this to be risky. It was an active job with a lot of bending and stretching to get stuff. A lapse of concentration and it was very possible the skirt would betray my privacy.

I double-checked out of the window that there were no cars there then tentatively left my room. I was fairly sure that everyone would be out. They should be. Mum and Dad would be at work and Graham had lectures. I gently tapped on Graham's door, waited a few seconds and when there was no reply I cautiously cracked the door open to confirm it was empty. I did the same with Mum and Dad's room to satisfy myself that I was home alone. Looking back that was a fairly foolish approach as I was naked whilst knocking on the doors to confirm that no one was in. I went back to my room and picked up my dressing gown. Occasionally Dad would nip home on his lunch to let the dog out, but he only usually did that when no one would be in and he knew that I was, so I could let the dog out. Taking the dressing gown would give a level of insurance. If anyone did come back unexpectedly I could just put it on and no harm done. The excitement was the risk of getting caught though, if there is no risk, there is no excitement. I put the dressing gown back and decided to risk it.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I turned the kettle on and opened a packet of noodles that I would have for my lunch. I could hear the radio playing in the living room that was left on for the dog. I am not sure why. I think Mum read that it makes the dog think they are not alone so it is comforting. It is easier to just put the radio on than argue with Mum. If the dog didn't like it he wouldn't stay in the room, and he didn't even come and investigate who was in the kitchen. Even though it was far from cold the fact that I was naked meant that I was less than comfortable. I wasn't cold as such, but I was aware of the cool air against parts of my body that were usually not exposed to the air.

I sat on one of the bar stools while the kettle boiled. The cold wood of the seat felt naughty against my bare bum. Plus we had the slowest kettle in history. It eventually boiled, I poured the water, selected a bag of crisps and went back upstairs to eat them. If Dad did come back on his lunch then I would get caught if I was in the kitchen. The first warning I would get would be the key in the door, and with a clear view from the front door to the escape route from the kitchen upstairs, he would see me naked. A fleeting glimpse, but naked nonetheless.

I finished my lunch and went back downstairs to iron my uniform. I was pleased it had already been done. Mum is a good one. I went back upstairs and went into the bathroom. I had a while. This was going to be good. I went back to my room and collected a dildo. I left the bathroom door open, for no other reason than the potential exposure. Real risk was minimal, I would hear anyone come in the house and that would give me plenty of time to leap out of the shower and close the door. Still though, naked in a glass-fronted shower using a dildo with a wide open bathroom door. A serious buzz.

I got into the shower and using the shower jets I swept them across my clit and pussy. It felt instantly so nice. I sucked the dildo to lube it a little bit, but I wouldn't need it. I had woken up horny and wandering around the house with no clothes on further added to my arousal. I tested the dildo and took it. "Fuck," I said out loud. I had no reason to be silent, I was going to squeal.

I squatted down in the shower and gently teased the toy into myself. It was anatomically correct in that it had a larger head than shaft and once the two-inch head was inside me I gently inserted the rest of it. "Mmmmmmmmm, yeah," I breathed softly as six inches filled me. I gently started to thrust it in and out of me while sweeping the shower jets across my clit.

I would normally get on my knees and do it doggy style. It felt the best and it got me off the quickest. I wasn't in a rush though. Plus the fact I would be wearing a skirt for work and the hard shower tray would leave noticeable marks on my knees for a while afterwards. This wasn't my first rodeo. I rested my back against the wall and staying crouched down I fucked myself. The toy wasn't big enough to hurt if I went too deep so I just went for it. Hard and fast I fucked myself with a dildo while teasing my clit with the shower jets. I switched them between pulse and just plain jets. I wanted the pulse to feel nicer than it did. It should have been eye-crossingly good, but it just never seemed to deliver. I think because the water jets were a lot thicker when in the pulse mode and instead of caressing my clit and pussy they just hit it and weren't as delicate.

I slowed down a few times to delay my orgasm. I had over an hour, and I didn't want to come in the first five minutes. I wanted to build myself up to an earth-shattering one. If I peed myself then so what, I was in the shower. Just a note there that I have never managed to make myself wee during orgasm. Still, it was fun trying. I teased the dildo against my ass, that would make me last a lot longer. My ass resisted though and even with a firm push it won the battle and I gave up. I considered going back to my room for the lube, but the voice in my head was telling me that was a stupid idea if I was going commando with a skirt on. The last thing I wanted was to be paranoid that lube was running down my legs. Plus the fact the lube I have is water-based. It is fucking useless in the shower unless I use loads of it and I am not made of money.

I switched the shower to the basic tap mode and put it back into the holder. I directed it so the water was landing roughly where my pussy was going to be. I switched the bath tap on and got the water temperature right then carefully sat facing them. The water from the shower and the tap were landing in roughly the same place and I shuffled myself forward folding my legs further and further back until I was sat underneath them. "Fuck, yes," I moaned as I leaned back and let the water do its job. I lay flat on my back and rocked my hips. Circling my pussy and clit to get the water jets hitting all of the good places.

It felt like the water was penetrating me. It probably was, the shower was fairly high and water is fairly determined when it has momentum. Whatever it was doing I was going to cum, and I was going to cum big. I am not a screamer by any stretch of the imagination, but turn off my noise filter and you can tell what is happening. I started to hump at the water and it took all my willpower to stop myself from finishing myself off with my fingers. I would cum quicker if I fingered myself, but if I let the water do it I would cum harder.

I interlocked my fingers behind my head and used my hands to support my head as I watched what the shower was doing. My eyes blurred a few times and I heard myself swear a couple of times. My breathing stopped. My fingers slipped and my head thumped back onto the shower tray. "Yes! YES YES YES!" I whimpered as I orgasmed. "Fuck! YES!" I said. Louder than a conversation, but nowhere near a shout. Loud enough to echo slightly in the bathroom though.

I crossed my legs so the water was hitting my knees and not between my legs as I recovered my composure. Unfolding my legs I got up and washed my hair. I soaped myself up and cleaned the dildo while I was in the shower. The dildo incidentally had just been discarded in the shower tray. I dried myself and wrapped my hair in a towel. Naked I went back to my room. I checked out of the window again before I left my door open and dried my hair.

I did my makeup and brushed my hair back into a simple ponytail. I heard the clank of a gate and leapt up. I checked out of the window and it was just the postman. I prayed for him to knock on the door. I was up for naked door opening, but he just pushed something through the letter box. The dog went insane, he always does. He would be playing with the post as well. I went downstairs and to the front door. I shouted at the dog and he dropped the letter he was playing with. He never destroyed them, he just made them slobbery. I picked it up and stacked it with the other one. Both of them weren't for me.

"Do you have water?" I asked the dog. He looked at me like he understood, of course, he didn't, but I diverted into the living room to check his water.

I stepped into the room and froze. Dad was sitting there. For a second I thought it was just a coat that looked like a person, but that was just hopeful thinking, Dad was sitting there and staring at me as he stopped eating his lunch. "Why the fuck are you in?" I asked staring at him like a rabbit in headlights.

"Er.. car is in for a service so I am working from home, Wanna cover yourself?" he replied still staring at me. I was still naked and stunned into just standing there. Full frontal naked. I swore again. "And language," he scalded.

"Sorry," I said as I placed my hands over my boobs neglecting the fact that I was bottomless as well. He could have looked away. He didn't, he just switched to staring between my legs instead of my bare chest.

"Still not covered," he said and finally diverted his eyes. He threw a hoodie at me that was on the pile of washing waiting to be ironed. I caught it and held it in front of my chest. It was one of his, so easily covered me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, why are you in?" I said again as realisation set in. He had just listened to me orgasm. Like a proper loud orgasm. Why didn't he shout up to warn me? I guess because that would have been even more weird. "Hey love, I don't wanna hear you cum, wanna keep it down a bit?" I just swore again.

"Language," he scalded again as I dropped the hoodie over my head. It came down to my knees more or less.

"Sorry," I said again. "Did you hear?" I asked. Unless he was deaf he heard his baby girl have a very loud and intense orgasm. He didn't reply, he just gave me the 'Of course I heard' look and I lit up bright red.

He just laughed. Not a vindictive laugh, it was more dismissive. "Sorry, I should have said I was in when you came down for your lunch," he said.

"That would have been nice," I said meeting his gaze for the first time and cracking a smile. For it to be exciting you have to risk getting caught. "So sorry," I said as I blushed again.

"Hey, no worries," he said waving his hand and continuing with his lunch. "Sounded like you had a great shower," he added and I lit up again.

"I can't believe you just heard that," I said. Partially to him, but also to myself as realisation set in. "I am so sorry," I added. Genuinely I was. No parent wanted to hear that from their offspring. It wasn't obnoxiously loud, but even so, it was fairly fucking loud.

"What on earth did you do?" he asked and that was his turn to blush and look extremely awkward. It was a genuine question in that he had no idea how I could make myself enjoy something that much with water, but he realised the question was beyond inappropriate the second he asked it. I don't think it was even an intended question. It was an internal thought that slipped out.

"Oh, er, uhm," I stammered. I simply laid under the shower, opened my legs and waited, but there was no way he needed to know that. He is married, I am sure he knows how a girl works.

"Sorry, don't wanna know," he said smiling at me. He did, he was curious, he probably wanted to know how to make Mum make those noises. Eww. "You know what your Mum would say?" he asked as he changed the subject.

"No, what?" I replied.

"Put some fucking clothes on when you are not in your room," he said with a wry smile.

"And I would tell you to mind your language," I replied with a giggle. I left the room and started to go back upstairs.

"And I want that hoodie back," he shouted after me.

I turned around on the stairs and took it off. I went back downstairs and rested my arm across my boobs as insurance. I leaned into the living room and threw it towards him. "There ya go," I said.

"I didn't mean now," he said laughing, "But cheers."

"No prob, cheers for the emergency loan," I said then started to go towards the stairs.

"Oh, Sophie!" He shouted and I poked my head back around the doorway again. "Put some fucking clothes on."

"Not much fucking point now," I shrugged with a wry smile and a giggle.

"LANGUAGE!" we both said at the same time.

I went to work and as I had promised myself I didn't wear any underwear. No bra or panties. The uniform was a black blouse and a pleated mid-thigh length skirt that was also black. Short enough to be aware of my lack of panties but also long enough to require bad luck for anyone to actually see anything. Or good luck, depending on your point of view I guess. The only real risk was when a keg needed changing the cellar was accessed down a steep staircase via a hatch that was in the floor behind the bar. When it was open as long as I avoided walking near it I was fine.

I did toy with walking near it on purpose with the intention of flashing. The guys made no pretence of claiming they didn't look up whenever they were in the cellar hoping for a glimpse. It was perverted and wrong and a massive invasion of privacy and trust, but we can't really claim the high ground. A couple of weeks ago Alice straddled the hatch and shouted at Jack who was changing a keg. His exclamation of "Fucking hell, wow," said all you needed to know. I am assuming she was wearing underwear, but even so, female underwear in a real-world situation when viewed from that angle with legs open covers very little. Depending on what underwear she was wearing and the panties could have been totally useless at preserving dignity.

stripgnd
stripgnd
581 Followers