Self Dares Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to Andy's and tapped on the door. I was still wearing panties. Although they were arguably not as dry as when I had set off. The door opened quicker than it would have taken him to get off the sofa and make it to the front door. He was waiting for me. Cute. "Hi," he said grinning at me.

"Hiya," I replied as he took my rucksack off me and gave me a kiss. We went inside and he placed my rucksack on the floor in the hallway. His dog came over to say hi and he got a quick fuss and ear scratch.

"Wanna drink?" he offered.

"Yeah, please, whatever you are on," I replied.

He came back with a beer and we sat on the sofa with the TV on. I kicked my trainers off and sat with my back against the arm of the sofa and my legs laying across his legs. My knees were bent upwards as it was only a two-seater so was a little snug sitting like this. I wasn't doing it for comfort though. I was doing it because I was wearing a skirt and after a while watching a film in this position gravity would win, my skirt would slide up my legs and he would be able to see up my skirt.

It is strange isn't it early relationship etiquette. I am fairly sure there would have been no complaints if I had walked into his flat and just been honest and said, "Hi Andy, I am horny. Wanna fuck my brains out?" There had to be a little dance though first. A little bit of flirting and build-up. I have no idea why, but those are the rules.

His eyes gradually stopped watching the film and spent more time looking up my skirt. I noticed him, but I didn't acknowledge I had seen him. I let him assume I was oblivious to my state of decency. I made a point of placing my beer on the table when I wasn't drinking it. Each time I leaned sideways to reach for it I dropped my knee that was closest to the table. This helped me maintain balance while I leaned across (there is nothing sexy about falling off a sofa and landing in a heap) it also had the added benefit of offering him a much better peek at my panties.

My panties were a baby pink thong. They were enough to them to maintain my decency, but as female underwear tends to be, they were small and cute enough to be sexy. They perfectly tread the fine line that was between functional and sexy. As proven now, they are cute enough to be flashing to my boyfriend and getting the reaction that I desire. Yet at the same time if I was wearing them with just a vest/bra top and Dad or brother came in I wouldn't feel the need to cover myself up. Assuming I was facing them, as dictated by the thong design, there is absolutely nothing to the back of them.

His hand eventually rested on my knee and there was no complaint from me when he slowly slid his hand down my thigh. He looked at me as he ventured towards my skirt which was now more resembling a belt than a skirt it had ridden up that much. I glanced at him and then down at his hand. I didn't say anything, I just slightly dropped my knee to the side which more or less sent the invite. His fingertips brushed against my panties and the angle that he was at meant that was a gentle brush across my clit. I shivered at his touch but managed to contain any audible response. I was so horny. I wanted to have sex and yet at the same time, I was anxious that his previous early finish was going to happen again. I am sure he was just as anxious if not more than me.

He gently teased me through my thin underwear and he must have been able to feel the heat that was radiating from me. I stared at him as he slowly worked his way up to fingering me. He smiled at me when he saw me looking at him and I returned the smile. "Fuck," I whispered as he hit a particularly sensitive part of me. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. "That feels so nice," I whispered. There was no pretence now. Foreplay done, to be honest, I arrived ready. Your texts and general awesomeness had warmed me up, let's get horizontal.

"Glad you approve," he replied quietly. I held my breath as I felt the cool air lick across my pussy as he lifted my panties away with his finger. Using a second finger he gently stroked it between my legs and I could feel my lubrication coat his finger as he stroked between my legs. He tugged at my panties and I lifted my bum off the sofa. Taking the opportunity he removed them, slipped them down my legs and totally off before dropping them on the floor. I opened my legs for him again hoping he would continue where he left off. He did, gently teasing first one and then a second finger into me.

He was good, he knew how to finger a girl. Even at this awkward angle he managed to curl his fingers upwards inside me and began searching for my G-spot. Circling his two fingers around as he felt for it. Both physical touch if he found it and also watching for my reaction. He would know if he found it. I was likely to go cross-eyed. He was close, and I considered guiding him, but fuck me, the search for nearly as much fun. It felt so nice as he fingered me. I let myself slip down a little bit lower on the sofa as he needed to go a tiny bit deeper, not much, another centimetre or so.

I stared down at his hand that was between my legs and then smiled at him. I would cum even if he just kept doing this. If he found my G-spot it would be a no-filter orgasm. I was so turned on. Electricity rippled through my body as he played with me. Using his left hand he lifted my t-shirt up. I lifted my arms and he removed my t-shirt. I was now only wearing a skirt and socks. I rubbed my feet against the sofa and rolled my socks off. My skirt was bunched up around my waist and looked more like a strange waist-worn hair scrunchy than a skirt. He shifted it around and it took me a second to realise he was looking for the zip. It didn't have one, it was a pull-up one with a button fastener. Instead, I lifted it up and over my head. I was naked.

Concentrating 100% on what he was doing instead of undressing me he resumed his hunt and found it. "Oh fuck," I gasped as I felt his finger stroke across my g-spot. He quickly circled back and homed in on it. My tummy muscles pulsed rapidly as I stared down at his hand. I swore again and then closed my eyes. I was going to announce that I was cumming, but it seemed like a waste of oxygen to state the obvious. "Oh yes... yes yes yes," I said. Starting softly, each yes slowly rose to what was a normal speaking volume.

"Oh wow," he said as he watched me orgasm. I could feel my pussy trying to crush his fingers and then he did the first thing wrongly. It wasn't his fault, he wasn't a mind reader. He stayed on my g-spot, once I am cumming just go deep. No finesse is needed or requested at that stage, just finger fuck me until I stop you or pass out. "Ow," he said jokingly as I felt myself relax around his fingers.

"Sorry," I grinned at him. That had been an awesome orgasm, but if he had been a mind reader it would have been next level.

"So tight," he observed as he continued to slowly finger me. I wouldn't cum again, not with fingers anyway. I probably would if he went down on me, but he had earned what he most likely wanted.

I didn't reply to his tight comment and just took it as a compliment. "Condom?" I asked.

"In my room," he said. I had some in my bag, but the bed was comfier.

We went to his room and he was undressed on the way. By the time we got into his room, he was only wearing his boxers. I sank to my knees and took his boxers to the floor as I did so. He was erect and my mouth surrounded his cock as I knelt in front of him. "Oh fuck," he gasped as I deep-throated him.

I gently sucked him while he looked down at me. I looked up at him and made my eyes as wide and puppy dog as I could manage. Accentuated by my eye makeup I looked up at him with wide innocent eyes as his cock plunged in and out of my mouth and throat. "Oh my God," he whispered as he stared at me.

He could cum in my mouth. The night was young, this was just starters. We had an entree and dessert to go yet. After a few minutes of me frantically sucking him off to try and make him cum he guided me to my feet and kissed me. He put a condom on laid me on my back on the bed and penetrated me. I held his shoulders as he gently but firmly pushed himself inside me. As each inch slipped into me my fingernails dug into his shoulders a little firmer. "Fuck yes," I gasped as I felt his balls rest against me as I took all of him.

He held himself inside me as I tensed and relaxed my pussy as I surrounded him. "So tight," he whispered. Again it sounded like an observation, so I didn't reply. He felt like he was so deep inside me and I gently raked my fingernails down his back to his bum. I grabbed him and pulled him in closer then relaxed as I pushed my hips against his to move him backwards. As he retreated a few inches I pulled my hips back and he pushed forwards into me again. Taking the hint he picked up the pace and we had sex.

He lasted more than 30 seconds. Tension seemed to leave the room as he lasted 1 minute, then 2 and beyond. Slowing down for kisses and slight position changes it was so nice. There is that word again. Nice. It was nice. I would even go as far as to categorise it as really nice. It wasn't awesome though. It just wasn't... I don't know. I am being unfair. I was making all of the right noises and I am terrible at faking it. It was genuine, and I was loving it. Sex is sooooo good and yet there was something, or there wasn't something. It was just... nice.

He lifted his angle a little bit higher and picked up the pace. I grinned at him as I opened my legs wider for him. As near as makes no difference I was on my back, legs akimbo, in the splits position. The flexibility gave him a bit more depth and he took it. My vision blurred as he managed to go a little too deep and hit my cervix. It wasn't painful, but it did take me by surprise. I didn't think he was big enough. I adjusted my legs to control the depth and stared up at him. He was no longer thrusting with his legs he was just using his hips. Fast and deep he raced to his orgasm.

He buried his face into my shoulder and I felt the pulse as he came into me. Or into the condom anyway. I wrapped my arms around his back and cuddled him as his hips bucked his cock into me as he filled up the condom. He slowed to a stop and caught his breath. He pulled out of me and I folded my legs closed to cover my dignity. "Wow," I said as I grinned up at him. On the come down from sex and feeling exposed and self-conscious I used my hands to cover my bare breasts.

"That was..." he began, but I cut him off.

"Fairly fucking cool," I replied. The sex was good. Another orgasm would have been nice, but that was my fault, I misjudged how deep he was and he bounced off my cervix which ruined any orgasm chance for me. It didn't hurt, but it felt really weird.

He rolled off me and handed me the duvet which I wrapped myself up in. We lay together for a while. Cuddling and kissing. "Do you want anything?" he asked.

"Round two?" I suggested hopefully.

"Fucking hell, give me a minute," he said laughing.

I glanced at the clock on the side. "You have had eight," I observed.

"And I need another one," he smiled at me kissing me. "Want a drink or anything?"

"I will have a water if you are going to the kitchen," I said.

"Sure, the dog needs letting out," he said, "I will be back in five."

While he was gone I went to the bathroom and freshened up a bit. "Can you bring my bag with you when you come?" I shouted to Andy.

"Sure thing," he said back.

I went back into his room and got back under the duvet. He came back and put my bag next to the bed on my side. I will admit here I had a good perv at him as he was naked. I opened my bag and removed my makeup with the wipes. He watched with interest. He has never seen me without make-up. Even when I go out on my bike I have at least eye make-up on. "Next stage of the relationship?" I suggested as I smiled at him, "No make-up and everything."

I laid next to him again and cuddled into his shoulder. The conversation was slow, to say the least. He was falling asleep. Another orgasm was looking unlikely unless I self-administered. I did draw the line there. I can finger myself to orgasm whenever I want, when I am in bed with someone else in a more than 'just friends' capacity I refuse to masturbate. Unless they want to watch.

I reached my hand down and gently wrapped my fingers around him. I kissed his neck and teased him with my hand. He reacted, but not enough and I gave it up as a lost cause. I cuddled into him and he regained some lost brownie points when he wrapped his arm around me and cuddled me back. I listened to him snoring softly for a while before I fell asleep.

I felt him moving around in the bed and felt the duvet slide down my body. I was on my back and still naked. He gently kissed and sucked my nipples in turn and then I felt him moving down lower. I opened my legs for him. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked back up at me as his tongue licked against my clit. "Mmm yeah," I moaned approvingly. "Good morning."

"Morning," he replied as he gently kissed me between the legs.

I was still half asleep, but it was an amazing way to wake up. I was trying to remember if I have been woken up with oral before. I don't think I have. I could get used to it though. He licked me until I was wet and then he started to finger me while he ate me out. "Oh fuck," I gasped as he remembered where my G-spot was. "Not yet," I said as I pushed my hand between my legs to stop him. I wasn't awake enough to not be able to guarantee I wouldn't pee myself if he did that.

"Sorry," he said looking at me clearly confused. This is where sex with no condom is easier. He didn't need to know that if he did that I would possibly wet myself, and not in a good way. Being able to pull him back up so he could kiss me and just penetrate me was an easy subject change that no one was going to complain about.

I kissed him and cuddled while I helped myself to a condom from his bedside drawer. I tried to put it on him using my mouth, but it was optimistic at best. After a couple of failed attempts, I just broke down in giggles. "So sorry," I said as best I could while still giggling and with a now useless condom in my mouth. I spat it out and shook my head at him acknowledging that I had just fucked that moment up.

"You are so cute," he said smiling at me, "Like... ridiculously so..." he added.

I blushed at his compliment as at that moment I felt pretty stupid, plus the fact I had the taste of condom lube in my mouth and I am sure no one likes the taste of that. Some what ironically I think actual cum is a better option. "Maybe so, but I can't put a condom on with my mouth," I said. Again I shook my head, but this time it was at myself. I have never attempted to do that, and it clearly showed. I would practise that on a banana and in the privacy of my own room.

"More practise?" he suggested.

"Yeah, just a bit more required..." I replied smiling at him, "Anyway, now I have royally fucked that moment up, I need a wee. Back in a sec," I said as I kicked the duvet off and went to the bathroom. I didn't put any clothes on, as compensation for his lack of sex or at least a blow job he can have a perv at my nakedness.

I went back into his room and closed the door behind me. "Oh, one sec," he said.

I stopped and looked at him for a few moments waiting for him to continue. He didn't though. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just perving," he grinned at me.

I went over to the bed and climbed on top of him. We kissed and cuddled and after a few minutes, he rolled me onto my back. I landed on my back with my legs already open. He kissed me and his left hand slipped between my legs and he fingered me. "Ooo yeah," I mumbled as I felt him test a single finger and when he felt how turned on I was he added a second. He slid a condom on a lot more successfully than I had managed with my mouth.

He gently pushed himself against my entrance and I opened my legs wider for him. He gently pushed against me a couple of times, my excitement coating the condom and on the third push I took him. "Mmmm yeah," I whispered as I felt him go deeper and deeper into me. My toes curled and gripped the sheets as he speared me. He started to thrust gently and I grinned up at him. I wanted to be fucked. "Fuck me," I grinned up at him biting my lip playfully. Was that a little too forward? Whatever, we have tried considerate sex and I haven't cum, let's try a damn good fucking.

He didn't need a second invite and shoved his rock-hard cock right into me pushing hard against my pelvis. "Yeah?" he confirmed.

I nodded. "Yeah," I grinned, "Fuck me," I grinned up at him.

He did. With no consideration of noise, he fucked me. Hard fast and deep. I reached above my head to brace against the headboard as he drove me up the bed with every thrust. "Fuck," I gasped as he pounded me. My vision blurred with each deep penetration as I started to lose control of my body. It was so loud. The thump thump thump of the bed against the wall and the mattress shaking with the force he was using. I stared at him, wide-eyed as he became two blurry images as my eyes crossed.

"Oh wow," he gasped as he looked at me. I blinked my eyes back to focus and watched him. He looked down between my legs as he picked up the pace even faster. Both of us panting for air as we screwed. Me because I kept forgetting to breathe, and him because he was having one hell of a workout. A bead of sweat dripped off his forehead onto my chest as he dipped his body lower to drive deeper into me. "Oh fuck," he said loudly.

"Yes... don't stop," I demanded as I stared at him. "I'm cumming... fuuuuuuuuuuuck," I moaned as I lost control of my body. I heard myself scream and took myself by surprise a little bit as I climaxed loudly.

He pushed his hands hard down on my shoulder pinning me to the bed as he drilled me. Leaning over me he felt like he was trying to drive his cock through me and out of my mouth as he screwed me. "Oh shit," I moaned loudly, "Don't stop... don't fucking stop... fuck me, fuck me," I pleaded.

He slammed into me, the bed sounding like it was going to explode, but nothing compared to the noises I made as I shuddered to what felt like a life-ending orgasm. My pussy contracted around him that tight it hurt but in a good way. He didn't slow down or stop until my legs flopped to the side as my orgasm faded. He leaned down and kissed me. Both of us sweating we embraced. Still gently thrusting into me he caught his breath and readjusted his position. As he leaned back to get more comfortable. Instant orgasm and I heard myself yelp like a dog as I was taken by surprise. "Sorry, you okay?" he asked pulling out of me.

"Fuck yeah," I said as I pulled him back into me. "What the fuck did you do then?" I asked.

"Er, just leaned back," he said as he did it again and my body felt like it was going to explode. I stared at him, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I orgasmed again and again.

I was shivering with pleasure as he leaned backwards slightly and had sex with me. "That feels so nice," I said softly as my brain swam in endorphins

"Uh hu," he agreed, but what he actually meant was, just let me cum already.

I pulled him towards me for a kiss and cuddled him as he kept thrusting. "Cum in me," I whispered.

He changed pattern and I laid beneath him and let him do what he needed. It wasn't deep enough to make me cum again, but it was definitely doing it for him and I could feel him getting stiffer. He hugged me and pushed himself all the way inside me. I felt the pulse and warmth of his orgasm as he fired into the condom. "Oh yes," he whispered dreamily as he came into me. He collapsed on top of me and we just laid in a sweaty heap.

"Now that was fucking awesome," I said after I had recovered some sense of anything.