Self Dares Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh hu," he nodded in agreement and went to pull out of me.

"No... stay in," I said pulling him back into me, but his now flaccid cock didn't have the strength to overcome my natural resistance. His soft cock flexed against me and I felt the condom either split or fall off spilling the contents between my legs.

"Eww," I giggled.

"What?" he asked looking at me.

"Can't you feel that?" I asked.

He looked at me and shook his head. "No, what?" he asked.

"It has either split or come off," I grinned, "You have just cum in me."

"Oh fuck, so sorry," he said pulling back and looking between my legs.

"It is fine," I said as I used my feet to pull him back towards me again. I felt his soft cock instantly lose the battle against my tight pussy. Instead of penetrating me he just slipped between the lips in amongst my excitement and his semen that was all over me. I grinned at him as I willed him to get hard again. If he had I would have had sex with him with no condom. There was no way though, he was very much spent.

"Fucking hell that feels so fucking nice," he said almost in a whimper as he wished nearly as much as me that he was capable of an erection.

"Uh-huh," I nodded in reply. Strongly disagree from my side of things, a floppy dick wriggling around my cum covered pussy is not that enjoyable. Cute, and maybe a little bit entertaining, but a long way from nice. I looked up at him and wriggled myself against him, but there was no noticeable reaction. "You done?" I asked with a sad face.

"Yeah," he nodded. I could see and hear the disappointment in his reply. "I assume you are..." he began but I cut him off as I knew what he was about to ask.

"Yeah, I am on the pill, we are fine," I said as I used my feet to push him back a bit so I could close my legs, "I need a shower," I added.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I showered and went back into his room. He was wearing boxers and gave me a kiss when I went back in. He tugged at the towel and I let it fall to the floor. "Perv," I teased as I bit his lip mid-kiss. He grabbed my bum and pulled me in against him, but nothing was pressing against me. "Are you promising something you can't deliver yet?" I teased.

"Yeah, maybe," he laughed. I reached down into his boxers and took hold of him. A few gentle strokes and he pulled away. "Yeah, sorry, ow," he said.

"Coffee please," I said as I picked the towel up and wrapped myself in it again.

I stayed until that evening, and the only reason I went home was because I was at University the next day and it was an early lecture. I knew if I stayed over there was no way I was going to that lecture. He was also due at work, but he openly admitted that he would ring in sick. The most clothes I had on during the entire day were panties, and they were only on for a handful of minutes. We spent it naked and I spent a lot of the day with a cock or fingers in me. We discovered that he hit all the awesome spots if I got on my knees, faced away from him and used my hands against a wall to hold myself at a slight forwards angle. It took me a while, but I worked out that his cock didn't stick up when erect. He was straight out and even slightly angled down. If we did it missionary his natural position meant that he was hitting the back of my vagina, and the good bits are in the front. As soon as we worked that out I embarrassed myself, a lot. Turns out I am a bit of a screamer. Not obnoxiously, but there is no way we could have sex at my house.

We used condoms. I toyed with the idea of going without, but I wasn't sure if we were exclusive yet. I wanted to be, but we hadn't had that conversation. It was half 6 in the evening and we were in bed, naked and cuddling. He was done and I was actually aching down there. My last orgasm was him going down on me. He pulled out before he came and licked me to orgasm. He needed more recovery time. He was messing with my nipples while he rested his head on my shoulder as I lay next to him. "Do you do anal?" he asked.

I smiled at him. The question was a little bit out of the blue, but not entirely a surprise. Our conversation had veered between many varied topics and sex was one of them. "Not really," I eventually replied.

"Not really?" he queried.

"I will, but I don't really like it," I said, "Why? Wanna fuck me up the ass?" I teased.

He smiled at me but didn't reply. Yes, of course, he did, but having it put so bluntly took him by surprise a little. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Remind me next time and I will bring something to show you," I replied with a coy smile.

"Ooo, do you have toys?" he grinned at me.

"Maybe," I replied blushing as I realised my unintended admission.

"Does it though?" he asked.

"It isn't comfortable, but it doesn't hurt as such," I replied, "Just feels... odd," I said. I admit that is a useless answer in any sort of descriptive manner. I didn't feel our relationship was quite at the stage of saying it feels like you are shitting yourself and then having it slowly rammed back up you again.

He seemed happy with that description though, or didn't follow it up with any further questions anyway. Just for info here guys, get a condom and a carrot or similar and give it a go if you want to know what it feels like. Go for one about the size of your personal carrot and report back. Oh, remember that in most cases the girl is structurally smaller than you, so ratio-wise, it feels bigger for her in there.

I eventually got up and got dressed. We had a long kiss and a cuddle and then I went to catch the bus home. I wasn't quite walking funny, but I could feel it. Size doesn't matter. At all. Fucking hell I must have been well into double figures of orgasms for the previous 24 hours or so. I got on the bus and sent Mum a message to let her know I was on my way home. I had texted her earlier to let her know I would be back later and she asked me to say when I was setting off.

I also sent Hanna a text

Sophie -- Can you put a condom on with your mouth?

I put my earphones in and settled in for the bus ride. I was fairly sure that Hanna was out tonight, so I wasn't expecting a response. My music stopped for a second as a message came in and I checked my phone.

Mum -- I guess that wasn't for me? But, yes. I used to be able to, I haven't tried for a long time though. :-P

Fuuuuuuuuuuck, always check you are sending to the desired recipient.

Sophie -- So sorry. No, that wasn't for you.

Mum -- Do you want me to teach you how to do it?

Sophie -- Probably not. Thanks though. I think

*************

Thanks for reading and thanks for the previous comments on earlier chapters. It does make writing a lot more enjoyable.