Self Dares Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main reason that I didn't just flash was I wanted a strip game rematch. Not a fair one, one that was massively not in my favour. Winning is fun and all that, but exhibitionism is only satiated by exposure. I wanted to lose and I wanted to lose badly. I wanted the whole bar staff to see my tits and pussy, I didn't want it to be a cheap quick flash of an up-skirt, I wanted it to be full frontal exposure. I would need to work on that though, there was no viable scenario that I could think of that would engineer such a situation. I wanted to lose, but I didn't want it to look like I wanted to lose.

When I got back home the living room light was still on so someone was still up. I let myself in and popped my head into the living room. "Hi love," Mum said when she saw me. "Good shift?"

"Yeah it was okay," I replied. "Weekday, so shit tips," I added.

"Yeah, sucks," she said, "Really quiet?"

"Not massively, just steady," I replied, "What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Wine," she said, "Want a glass?"

"Drinking alone?" I asked with a grin.

She nodded and smiled. "Yeah, your Dad is up early so left me alone with a full bottle. Schoolboy error," she said smiling at me.

"I will help," I said, "I will just go and change," I added.

I was happy to work behind a bar for six hours with no underwear on, but we had a very low sofa and drinking wine was just a recipe for disaster. I have already flashed one parent tonight, let's not make it two. I went upstairs and changed into a long T-shirt and most importantly put my pyjama shorts on. I got myself a glass and filled it with wine. I took the bottle into the living room and topped up Mum's glass as well before placing it on the table. There was still over half a bottle, but there was no way that was surviving the night.

"What are you watching?" I asked as I looked at the TV.

"No idea," she said as she pressed the info button to bring up the details of the program.

We made short work of the half bottle of wine and cracked open a second. We chatted about nothing in particular, just mother and daughter having a few drinks on a random evening. "Did Dad tell you what I did earlier?" I asked during a lull in the conversation.

She smiled at me which answered my question, but she replied anyway. "Oh yes, I believe you had an amazing shower," she said.

I blushed which surprised me a little bit. I asked the question with the full expectation that he would have at least mentioned my error. "Yeah, oops," I replied smiling at her shyly. "Is he traumatised?" I asked.

"Not at all," she said with the same wry smile I use when she asks me how my night was when I have been out with a guy, "I should thank you," she added with a definite twinkle in her eyes.

I quickly put two and two together and just looked at her. I am fairly sure that is wrong. Seeing your daughter naked, listening to her masturbate to orgasm, being turned on by it and then fucking your wife's brains out. "Eww eww eww," I said but grinned at her. "You are welcome though," I added.

"Oh less of your ewwing," she said with a laugh, "Where do you think you came from?"

"I was delivered by stalk," I said, "We all know this. It was like a Disney film my arrival."

"It fucking wasn't," she said smiling at me, "You were a little devil on your way out."

"But you love me," I said.

"Yeah... sometimes," she said hesitantly.

"Hey!" I protested, but we both laughed.

"Oh, how was your second date with Andy?" she asked, "I assume it was Andy?"

"Aww, yeah, it was lovely," I said, "He is lovely."

She looked at me for a little longer than I would have expected before she said anything. Did she really want gory details? Yeah, Mum, I sucked his dick and swallowed his cum because I was on so I didn't want to have sex with him. I bet you are so proud of your baby girl. "Where did you go?" she eventually asked.

"Just to the bar with a few friends," I replied, "And then back to his."

I left the last statement hanging a little bit. I didn't want to surrender details if she wasn't interested, but if she wanted to know then I have no problem discussing it with her. "Does he have his own place?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I nodded in reply. Yes, Mum, we can make as much noise as we want. She smiled at me knowingly. I am a sexually active teenager, I am sure she was the same when she was my age.

"How old is he?" she asked.

I wasn't expecting that question. I looked at her for a few moments. Lying would be pointless as it is hard to blag someone's age long-term. Did I just suggest this was going to be long-term? "Er, older," I said hesitantly as I looked at her for her reaction. Age was just a number, but he was significantly older than me.

"40... 30... 20..." she prompted with a smile. "I don't care, I am just being nosey," she added.

"Eww, 40, that would be like..." I began but stopped myself. I realised how offensive finishing that statement would be when speaking to the person who was regularly having sex with my Dad.

"Fucking your Dad?" she finished for me and laughed.

Her language shocked me. We swore in front of each other but never concerning things like that. Yeah, I like a damn good fucking, but to my Mum, I would not refer to it as a fuck. I would tell her to fuck off though, in jest of course. It is a strange thing context isn't it. Same words, very different connotations. "Well I probably would have said Having sex with.. but yeah." I said with a grin, "He is 25," I added.

"That isn't old," she said.

"Older than me," I said, "I bet Dad won't approve."

"Your Dad wouldn't approve if he hand-picked someone and had them, and their entire family, police background checked," she said, "But as long as you are happy then he is okay with whatever you decide."

"He is cute," I said as I remembered our last night together.

My eyes must have gone dreamy like they do sometimes and Mum smiled at me. "Awww," she said, "Is someone in love?" she teased.

She was expecting an instant retort, but I hesitated. I really liked him, it wasn't at the love stage yet, but I missed him when I didn't hear from him for a while. I got tingles when he touched me, and no, not when being touched in those places, anyone can generate tingles if they get to that stage. Just touching my leg or arm felt electric and when we held hands it just felt... good. I didn't know how to answer her question, so I just shrugged.

Her face switched from playful teasing to empathy. "He did seem nice," she said, "Anyone who sits in a hospital for hours in a keeper," she added.

"Yeah, he is sweet," I said.

"Did he get better?" she asked. I saw the flicker of doubt as she asked the question. That question would have no way gotten passed her brain filter had she not consumed a few glasses of wine previously. She didn't retract it though.

Again, I shrugged. "I was on, so we just..." I began. I didn't know what sort of detail she wanted. Hanna got all the gory details, but I am not sure if my Mum wanted to know what the texture and taste were like in gory details.

"Cuddled?" she suggested.

I looked at her and gave her a wry smile. She really did want details, or at least more details. "A little more than cuddling," I said. She didn't say anything she just looked at me. Like a child who is being read a story that they are really into. There was no protest at the story stopping, but she didn't interrupt me in case I was continuing. I took another sip of wine while I looked back at her. "Errr... really?" I prompted. Did she want the gory details? I needed to be sure of that before I disclosed those.

She took a big swallow of her wine and shrugged. "Sure... I miss being a teenager," she said.

"I now know what he tastes like," I said and gauged her reaction. Seeing no obvious look of disgust or disappointment at my promiscuity I continued. "How many calories are in it again?" I asked. I referred to it as 'it' as I couldn't bring myself to say semen, cum or whatever other names can be used for the male ejaculate in front of my Mum.

She laughed and took another sip of her wine. "About 10," she answered, "I am sure you can afford those in your budget. Unless there was a lot to er... deal with..." she said leadingly.

"Enough," I replied.

"You do know that you can still... you know... when you are on," she offered.

"I know," I replied nodding my head, "It is just... a bit icky."

We both had a giggle at my teenageness and the subject was changed which I was fairly glad of. I have no issue with discussing this sort of stuff with my Mum, but there is a line. Discussing it openly and honestly with your mates is perfectly fine. Discussing it in gory detail with your Mum could get a little bit awkward. Not least because I wasn't sure if any of it would get back to Dad. Not as a story time type deal, but as an argument or justification for some sort of scenario. My Dad probably knows what I get up to, but he doesn't need to know his baby girl has been on her knees with a cock down her throat and adding ten calories to her daily intake.

The one question that wasn't asked that I was fairly glad of was a simple and to me, the obvious one. "Why were you walking around the house with no clothes on Sophie?" I wouldn't have had an answer to that. There is no innocent reason for doing it that I can think of. "Because I get off on exposure." Probably a bit too candid and honest. Luckily the question remained unasked, so I could leave it unanswered.

We eventually ran out of wine and a little tipsy I went up to bed. I stripped and went to open my underwear drawer. I paused when I noticed that it wasn't closed properly. It was something that I always ensured I did as it isn't just innocent underwear that I keep in there. Dig a little deeper and there are the usual additions that you may find in a girl's intimates drawer. I pushed it and there was a pair of my panties sticking out to stop the drawer from closing properly. I opened the drawer and jabbed the material out of the way and closed it again with a slight clunk.

There is no way I can be 100% sure that I had closed my drawer as I am not that anal about stuff like that. I am however 99% sure that I will have closed it before leaving for work. Both Mum and Dad always left my washing on my bed for me to put away. I am not sure if that was out of respect for my privacy or if it was just they had washed, dried and ironed it, the least I could do was put it away.

"Sophie," I heard Mum say as she simultaneously knocked and just came into my room, "Do you need the bathroom or are you done?" she asked as she came in.

"1 sec," I said even though it was way too late to preserve my dignity. That was two parents who have seen me naked today. Although technically it was past midnight, so not on the same day, just within 24 hours. "Just changing," I added as I grabbed my t-shirt and held it roughly in front of me.

"Oh, sorry love," she said as she saw that I was naked. I was holding the t-shirt in front of me, but it was a token effort at best. I was most probably showing a bit of boob, potentially a glimpse of a nipple, a hell of a lot of leg, and possibly a little bit more as well.

"No prob," I lied. It was fucking annoying when she just walked in, but whatever. "No, I am okay," I said in reply to her original question.

She left my room, I stopped staring at my underwear drawer and just put some on. I got into bed, pulled the duvet up around my neck and enjoyed the cool sheets against my bare breasts. I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes. My brain wouldn't turn off though. I sincerely hoped Graham wasn't rifling through my underwear drawer. Mainly because it would be beyond creepy, but also because if he delved a little bit deeper there were a lot more intimate items in there than a slinky thong or two.

I was hyper-aware of it for the next few days and there were no further occurrences. Maybe I had just left it open in my rush while getting ready for work. Even though I didn't wear any at work, so why would I have opened it? By the by, I had jumped to conclusions and clearly missed the mark.

I was so excited when the package was finally delivered. What girl doesn't like receiving the contents of a big package? In all aspects of the word, I was excited. I have heard good things about the LUSH and I was looking forwards to test-driving it. I unpacked them both and left Hanna's in the shrink-wrapped box.

The first thing that leapt out at me was the size of it. They are fairly tiny. Light as well. It really doesn't take much to turn a girl into goo, you just need to be really focused and really know what you are doing. I had a quick skim of the instructions, having a smile to myself at the "do not boil" warning. Like really? To put the warning on someone must have boiled one in the past. Hilarious and terrifying at the same time. I also noted the "Under no circumstances should you use the Lush anally." I wouldn't boil it, no promises on the other though.

I put it on charge and went to the gym. If I stayed in the house I would check it every 30 seconds to see if the indicator was green yet and a watched kettle never boils. I sent a message to Hanna on the way, but she rejected my gym invite. I did a full gym session, but due to how busy the changing rooms were when I had finished I would shower at home. Again, teenage insecurity was weird. No issue playing a strip game with a bunch of work colleagues who would 100% be looking if I ended up naked, but showering in a room full of girls who likely wouldn't even notice another naked girl was a hell no.

I got back and ginned at the green LED indicator. Incidentally, the toy was plugged in behind my bedside table and was positioned behind my bed and buried underneath several teddy bears. I was taking no chances at someone coming into my room and finding it laying on my bed happily charging. I quickly showered and dried myself off. I stayed naked.

I switched on some music to listen to and then downloaded the app. Linking the device was so easy, they really do make these things idiot-proof. I turned the toy on and held it as I cycled the modes. Fuck me, it felt nice just in my hand. It was so cool. I put on some panties to test the "discrete" claim, and it was fairly good. On my back, legs open, and yeah, no hiding that, but wearing a skirt or even jeans and it would be unnoticeable unless I lay on my back and open my legs. "FUCK!" I said as I heard the front door open. "Hello?" I said as a popped my head out of my room. I was only wearing panties so kept my arm across my chest, just in case.

"Hi," Graham shouted back.

"Fucks sake," I said to myself. That fucks up my plans. "Hi, thought you were out?" I said.

"Yeah, change of plans," he said and I heard him coming towards the stairs. I ducked back into my room as I heard him start to come up the stairs. "Are you going out?" he asked.

"No," I said as I softly closed my door. I heard him get to the top of the stairs. "I am just changing, don't come in," I said and I heard the change in his footsteps as they stopped.

I dropped a T-shirt on and opened my door. I was expecting him to be in his room, but he was on the landing which caused me to jump a little. "Oh shit, didn't expect you to be there," I said, "Made me jump," I added smiling at him.

"Clearly," he said as he scanned me up and down. The T-shirt was long enough, but barely. He wasn't sure whether to look away or not and that was ignoring the fact I still had a sex toy in me, although it was switched off. I smiled at the prospect of that. I was standing less than two meters away from my brother and he was totally unaware that I had a toy inside me. What is more, if I innocently messed with my phone I would be able to turn it on and he would be none the wiser. Well, until my eyes lit up and my face contorted as I had an uncontrolled orgasm.

I spent a lot of time debating whether the smaller size of the toy would be an irritant, but even with it off I could feel where it was positioned. It was resting against that sweet spot that when found turns me to goo fairly quickly. We chatted about nothing in particular for a few minutes before I heard my phone buzz on my bed.

I smiled when I saw that it was a message from Andy.

Andy -- Hey, what are you up to?

Sophie -- Laying on my bed in just my underwear listening to music. You?

He didn't need the details of what I was wearing. He was a guy though, they love visual stimuli, I had may as well paint a picture for him. I am horny, I had may as well make him horny and see what cums up. Hopefully, he is inviting me around to his. It was also a little bit of a white lie. Do panties and a longish t-shirt count as just underwear?

Andy -- Nice. Are you due in work?

Sophie -- No. I am not in until next week now

Andy -- Fancy coming around and listening to music here?

Sophie -- In my underwear?

Andy -- You wouldn't get any complaints from me

Sophie -- I bet. :-). I am on my way

I dressed in a loose T-shirt and a mid-thigh length skirt. I put on some clean panties (hopefully not for long) and for completeness, I had trainer socks and my trainers on. I wasn't wearing a bra. My overnight bag was socks, panties and condoms. Fairly sure he would have condoms, but I didn't want to move to the stage where were went without yet and I didn't want to not have sex because we didn't have any. I quickly did my hair and spruced myself up with some perfume and stuff.

I tapped on Graham's door as I walked past and went in once I had the all-clear. "Hiya, I am going to Andy's," I said, "See ya tomorrow."

"Have fun," he said as he looked me up and down.

I caught the bus and got to Andy's 30 minutes later or so. For the duration of the journey, I debated with myself whether to remove my panties or not. There was no doubt about the reason that I was going around. The last time we had slept together I had been off limits and so in my mind, he owed me. Our text messages had slowly turned from slightly suggestive to very very suggestive. We hadn't gone as far as sexting or phone sex, but between you and me I have gently fingered myself to orgasm while messaging him. I wondered if he has played with himself while messaging me? Or just thinking about me? I guess from my point of view there is no way I can answer that with the positive without sounding very full of myself. I hoped that he had though. It is kinda cool to think that he finds me attractive and "fun" enough to cum over me. I wondered what levels of depravity he imagined me in while he was trying to rip his cock off.

I am fairly liberal when it comes to that sort of stuff, so never say never. I assume I have limits though, but I haven't really thought about what I wouldn't do in any great detail. Pain is a big no-no. I don't think I am massively into the BDSM thing either. Although a bit of tying up and stuff would be fun. I am however no stranger to having a dick in my mouth and on occasion I have allowed one up my ass as well. Although not in the same session. Eww. I have slept with a girl and would love to do it again. A threesome would be awesome. I don't think I would be into a threesome with two other girls. I don't know why, but it doesn't instantly make me excited. Two guys or a guy and a girl though would be fun. Ideally both options at some point. I would LOVE to get spit-roasted doggy style. Cock in my mouth and a cock up my ass pounding me as they try and meet in the middle. Which is odd, as my first statement was I am not into pain. I am guessing a cock up my ass with the freedom of doggy style is going to be more than a little uncomfortable. I am not sure though, I have done anal, but never gave him full control of speed and depth and even that was more than a little uncomfortable. Maybe we just needed more lube. Or maybe my bum is not designed to be fucked and it was just my body's way of letting me know that it was a stupid idea.