All Comments on 'Self Dares Ch. 09'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
qarlcueqarlcue8 months ago

Pushes so many great buttons!

I love how you keep coming up with fun, sweet, and sexy scenarios to get exposed and embarrassed and turned on. I like the pacing, and I love the hint of family sex, without really having family sex. It's a fine line and you follow it well. The reluctant, but willing submission to the subtle domination by all the parents during the yoga exposure was creative. Thanks, as always for sharing your writing skill and sexy mind.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun8 months ago

This was amazing! So many things to love. The opening section with the yoga more! Her time with Hannah, and the threesome. Just wow! And I agree with the other comment about your writing skill and creative mind. Your work always sounds so real and unforced with a hint of innocence, if that is even possible in erotica! lol!

albertaboyalbertaboy8 months ago

Really enjoyed the whole series so far.

The last two chapters have been great, falling in love with Andy has been cool and her Mum is hilarious

KarotteKarotte8 months ago

WOW! The first page was my favourite part of this story so far! SO HOT! Thanks for this amazing story! I love the pace and you really always manage to keep the story interesting. I am very excited on how this story will develop and what adventures lie ahead of her.

mikesch_236mikesch_2367 months ago

Keep going exactly as it is ... this is great!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P6 months ago

Super erotic and amazing descriptions. Wonderful settings and development of stories, characters and sinarios.

BachrorylacoBachrorylacoabout 1 month ago

Having her mother bring her to orgasm and then that fact being dropped from the narrative seems like a big miss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous