All Comments on 'Self Dares Ch. 10'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Camguy4funCamguy4fun7 months ago

Another winner in a terrific series!! The kick-off to the threesome was clever. And I liked the change-up on the more typical FFM threesome with Sophie pushing Andy and Mark into uncharted territory. Well done as well with the art modeling and Hanna's fun with the team. 5 stars from me!

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

I always enjoy your stories they all have that ring of truth, I don't suppose they are but I've no doubt some elements of these stories may be based in reality. I don't know, but they all make for a great read.

As always five stars for you.

ukhidingukhiding6 months ago

I love your stories, I think i've read them all. Well written, engaging, sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have only just discovered this series and have now binge read the lot. This is one of the best series I have ever come across and you have a natural flow to the story. It is the story and build up between the sex scenes that make a story truly great and this is fucking fantastic! I am really looking forward to the further tales of Sophie and friends. Keep up the good work :)

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P6 months ago

A wonderful series which could quite happily finish here.

Surprised with the group sex at the end however her thoughts were well constructed finishing the emotional side of things very well.

stripgndstripgnd6 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback. It does help and I do read all of it. It is nice to know others enjoy my ramblings.

I am hoping to get another couple of chapters out of this series. No ETA on them, but that is the plan. SD11 is well on it's way to at least being something like editable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous