Self Love Central

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's start to make our way back to our spots now so we can begin," Harmony said after some time had passed.

When Harmony's voice called out across the room, calling everyone back to the circle, Ethan saw Nick, Shannon, and Sarah tense up, their bodies stiffening with the realization of what they were now about to do. Each of them quickly returned to the circle to sit down and a flash of terror overcame Ethan as he joined them.

The mere sound of Harmony's voice had struck Ethan's heart like a dagger; his body became flush with fear and arousal, his mind raced, and a queasy feeling began to form in his stomach. Settling back down on his towel, he noticed that Luca had begun to dim the lights slightly. As they softened, Ethan felt a mix of emotions; on the one hand, there was a sense of relief in the security of dimmer lighting, on the other hand, he worried that it might make it harder to see naked female bodies he was so deeply curious about. However, as his eyes began to adjust he realized that the change posed no problems at all and only fostered some additional sense of comfort.

Harmony, seated in lotus position beside her partner, resumed her instruction in a soft, soothing voice. "At this time, we'd now like to invite everyone to begin undressing. You may fold and place your clothing directly behind you, or wherever you have a spot, and then everyone please join each other at the center of your towel, legs crossed like this, and we'll begin opening a sacred space together."

It happened just like that: no fanfare, just a simple invitation to do the unthinkable.

None of the guards Ethan supposed would apparently be put in place, there would really only be naked bodies observing other naked bodies. A quiet panic spread around the room as participants began to make deliberately slow movements toward completing the requested task. Shoes were already off and left by the door earlier but socks seemed to take twice as long to remove. The quiet pop of a button or zip of a fly rattled Ethan as he began coming to terms with the situation he would find himself in, in just a matter of moments.

If the guys were achingly slow, the girls were even slower; everyone seemed to stall as underwear emerged from beneath outer clothing. Eyes remained affixed squarely to towels, afraid to look at others or to register the fact that their bodies were increasingly visible. Ethan, too, cast his eyes downward but soon dared to take a brief look across the circle.

Shannon was in the process of removing her lacy black bra -- seemingly in slow motion as Ethan processed what he was seeing. He had spoken with her just moments ago but now, just like that, he watched her breasts spill loosely forward and give a springy bounce. Shannon had perky, raised nipples, medium in size, and distinctly salmon-colored. Ethan quickly looked away as a swarm of butterflies flooded his stomach, then looked up again. The stony-faced girl was breathing in and out deeply as she tipped her body to the side and reached back to slide her panties over the soft cushion of her fleshy buttocks.

As Shannon slipped them off, Ethan held his breath and caught sight of a soft mass of brown pubic hair, then he endured the shock of seeing a complete stranger's shaved pussy lips sitting just below this provocative chestnut-colored fluff. He looked away again, trying to tiptoe his way into the awareness of the nudity surrounding him to avoid an immediate erection. When he looked up again, he was startled by the vast array of naked breasts and vulvas alternating with newly exposed penises that flopped out and seemed just beginning to flirt with growing arousal. Ethan caught someone's eye, looked away, and then caught someone else's as participants frantically searched for some comfortable place to look. As everyone managed to find some neutral place to focus -- a spot on the floor or on the bare wall -- they shuffled into the same lotus position that Harmony and Luca had taken.

"Let us bring our attention inward," Harmony was saying, her perfect boobs suddenly sprouting nimbly from her chest in a beautiful teardrop shape. "We're going to open our heart chakras together and purge our impurities. Let us embrace our capacity to love ourselves and one another. We'll begin with a breathing exercise." She took a sharp inhale, causing her chest to inflate and send her wine-colored nipples bowing outward into the circle as if she were making them as an offering.

Ethan's eyes periodically dropped from the blank wall across the room, glancing off a body or two before going back to the safety of a neutral zone. He couldn't fight the fact that his attention instinctively ping-ponged from body to body, making a mental snapshot of a pink nipple here, a hairy bush there, the sight of a pendulous dick tucked down in the space between a man's legs, or the deep cleft of a naked, hairless vulva.

Harmony continued, "Take a deep breath in. Allow it to fill your belly. Now feel it expanding your ribcage. Let the breath enter your chest. Now exhale in the reverse. Allow the air to leave the cavity of your chest, your ribcage, feel your stomach emptying. Let's continue like that for a few minutes."

Ethan followed her instructions, along with everyone else, breathing slowly in and out and trying to steady his mind. Luca's voice rose up against the backdrop of many concurrent inhalations and exhalations. Everywhere, naked female breasts rose and fell, trembling, and carefully assessed by wandering eyes.

"Now let's begin to define our sacred space together," Luca said, his eyes gently closed and a placid expression on his face. "You have nowhere to be right now but right here, cultivating a sense of gratitude toward yourself and others, a harmony with those around you who chose to join you in this space. This is an environment which passes no judgment. We can be free to embrace our nakedness as well as our sexual energy." Ethan felt that the nervousness around the room began to plateau instead of continuing its constant rise.

"Let's open our hearts to one another, embrace the vulnerability, feel safe in the company of our peers; safe to explore the importance of self-love together, to explore the acceptance of our bodies, the investigation of our deepest impulses, channeling them in a positive, life-affirming manner and working toward a sense of total serenity and dissolution into the world around us."

As the hosts continued leading a guided refocusing of the mind, Ethan noticed Gabe sitting far to his right. He seemed to be squeezing his eyes shut and gritting his teeth. It was an odd expression and he didn't quite know what it was indicating. However, it soon became apparent what his fellow attendee was struggling with. The young man's penis was growing -- and rapidly so. He sat there fighting it as if begging the universe for mercy to help him avoid embarrassment... but it was no use.

Gabe remained seated with his legs folded, a massively erect penis soon rising into the air from his lap, pulsing and twitching as it went, until it extended at great length to invade the group circle, crowned with a distinctive ridged head and visibly throbbing. He looked mortified and helpless, however, Ethan felt a great sympathy at how ashamed he must have been with his swollen cock triumphantly presenting itself to the room.

Ethan glanced around the circle, seeking reactions, and found that many others were doing the same. He expected smirks and laughs but there were none. Instead, everyone seemed to be glancing over at the red-faced young man before looking away again, then shifting their eyes back over in his direction, this time less obvious about where they were looking. The girls seemed especially taken aback, attentive yet seemingly unsure how to react to the sight of a boy sitting nearby with a sizable boner sprouting from his lap, no doubt inspired by the sight of their naked bodies.

As the guided commentary continued, however, the group was immediately relieved of this brief scandal. With great compassion for Gabe's plight, of which Harmony had become equally aware, participants were soon reminded that he had simply just had a head start on an experience they were all going to embrace openly. She had flipped the whole thing on its head; his arousal wasn't something to cringe at or be embarrassed by -- it was to be celebrated, his skyward, fully-erected penis a pronouncement of the tremendous pulse of life that connected each and every individual that was present.

"Let us now begin taking the opportunity of exploring our bodies through touch and play. For those of you who are owners of a vagina, I invite you to begin with a slow, comfortable self-massage to develop our sense of arousal before we work up to other techniques. If you're the owner of a penis, feel free to take some of the lube if you like and begin with a simple, gentle stroke, always remembering your breath."

The statements Harmony was making still seemed so shocking to Ethan. Nonetheless, he quickly reached for one of the bottles of lube and gave it a shake to loosen the goopy liquid inside. Ethan felt the girls to his left and right assessing his actions with quiet curiosity as he squirted a jelly-like substance into his hand and began working his penis with it. It felt cool and slimy at first but quickly warmed up as he rubbed it over his stiffening member. Afraid to look at his neighbor's expressions, Ethan instead watched himself growing in his hands until his penis was long, hard, and coated in a thin, slippery film that made his shaft look shiny.

With his hand on his cock, he turned to Hailey, sitting to his right, and asked if she wanted some. "No thank you," she said nervously.

Beneath his eyes, he became aware of the two perky boobs projecting from her chest and found it to be a relief that he could notice them without fear of an erection he was already permitted to have. Still, Ethan felt like he'd already goofed in even asking a neighbor a foolish question. He chose to dismiss it from his mind and tried to focus again on the task at hand, now bolstered by the close look he'd just taken at Hailey's lively breasts and pointed nipples.

Ethan's awareness that the two girls beside him might be looking at his erect penis caused him great anxiety. He couldn't imagine what was going through their minds as he crawled forward to return the bottle of lube to the space in front of him, fully conscious of the fact that his stiff, swollen cock bobbed and swung dramatically beneath his body like a baseball bat. He glanced to his right as he shifted back to his seat, able to just catch a glimpse of Hailey attempting to suppress a shy smirk.

As Ethan sat back on his towel and began slowly stroking the full length of his penis, he gawked at the activity surrounding him. It was a mind-blowing spread of mass sexual activity. Everywhere he looked, there was a pair of wiggling breasts, an upright cock pulsing with fierce arousal, or a girl boldly spreading a pussy encircled with fuzz, her fingers teasing the soft, dewy flesh within her moistly expanding sex.

"Oh god..." Ethan whispered to himself in his mind, a powerful tingling sensation flooding his body with endorphins as all his senses activated and his mind struggled to cope with the intense excitement that overtook him. The sight of so many people masturbating together seemed astonishing; engaging in an activity together that felt so private and personal and normally out of public view. The incredible nature of the situation only became more astounding as soft moans began to emerge from around the circle.

"We're really doing this..." he thought, his ruminations dizzying in nature. "We're all masturbating together..." He felt the texture of a fluid, different from the lube, and knew that he was already leaking.

Ethan's eyes traveled over to the older couple in the room, possessing a different attitude than the rest of the group. Geoffrey sat and watched the crowd around him as he tugged erratically at his cock, sending his balls, covered in wiry, graying hairs, up and down, gently bouncing them against the towel he was seated on. His wife, Dorothy, sat a short distance away, her heavy breasts with their reddish, elongated nipples hanging from her chest and shimmying about with a loose wobble. Her knees were up in the air, her pale hips wide to the room, exposing a contrastingly thick mass of black pubes like a dense forest between her legs. As she surveyed the circle, she caught Ethan's brief attention and settled there, acknowledging his cautious interest.

Something was comforting about the way Dorothy calmly looked at Ethan, her maturity and sexual experience somehow validating his intimidating new journey as he began to open his mind to sexual exploration and expressiveness. He felt as if she'd once been where he was now, that she had successfully integrated experiences similar to this into her life, and that her very presence could help show him the way forward.

Dorothy smiled softly and rubbed herself; the thick, meaty outer lips of her mons puffy with arousal as she calmly examined the youthful vigor of his impressive erection. She seemed to be communicating her calm acceptance with the fact that Ethan sat there curiously examining her spread pussy, the reddish-pink portal open to him like an unfathomably sticky hole. Ethan wondered how a couple such as that felt about each other participating in such an act together. Did it bring them closer or was there any jealousy? Did she really not feel upset as her husband sat there indulging in the sight of various young, voluptuous girls exposing their naked breasts and pussies to him as he tried to excite them with the tugging of his cock?

No, he thought not -- she did much the same with the guys. Together they shared in the celebration of their sexual energy as Ethan watched them exchange tender looks, even admiring each other's bodies just as they admired those around them. If anything, it seemed to bring them closer. Ethan glanced at the faces of the others that were present, fascinated by the incredibly palpable experience of sexual liberation spreading throughout the room, enacted by young men and women that he'd so keenly observed as intimated or outright scared earlier when they were fully clothed.

Far across the circle to his left, Sebastian sat there with eyes as wide as the moon, his face flush with awe, his mouth partly open in sheer disbelief of it all. The object of his intense wonder was Shannon, seated a few places to his left, as their eyes briefly connected before returning to liberal gawking at each other's body. Sebastian's hand zipped back and forth along his upright shaft at breakneck speed, emitting an audibly slick sound. He seemed startled by the curious attention he received from Shannon as he somehow mustered the courage to let her watch him stroke his naked, erect penis right in front of her. His face seemed to be devastated by a confused delight, darting back and forth between the sight of her damp, hairy crotch and his own cock that he was eager and titillated to present in its fully-aroused state.

Shannon, too, seemed overwhelmed; brimming with complex feelings of residual shame and embarrassment mixed with feelings of intense curiosity and arousal, sitting there taut and full of so much tension as she allowed Sebastian to observe her in that equally exposed state; with two very spirited boobs springing about her chest, her legs spread wide as she excitedly played with her visibly wet pussy. Shannon seemed startled by the sight of his massively swollen genitals and the jostling of his bulky testicles as he demonstrated a profound catharsis in his ability to pleasure himself in the open. The tension broke as Sebastian let out a small laugh which prompted Shannon to do the same, and the two of them continued to joyfully engage in the mutual celebration of a rarely-exhibited penis and pussy.

These interactions played out throughout the room as eyes wandered from person to person. Ethan observed the voyeuristic shock of girls startled by the sight of so many guys, wildly aroused and tugging at their swollen cocks. He observed the deep absorption of the same guys as they became entranced by playfully jiggling breasts and hairy vulvas manipulated by fingers that zipped in circles and disturbed the fuzzy lips that parted to reveal flashes of silky pink flesh he imagined ached with profound sensitivity.

He observed these things from a distance, and yet they were so near to him; so real -- authentic expressions of pleasure. It was a pleasure that could be directly witnessed, smelled, heard; pleasure that was mutual and shared willingly, with an incredible degree of vulnerability and sympathetic suffering.

Ethan looked down and watched as the thick, reddish head of his cock squeezed through his fingers and then back into his fist, shiny and slick with lube, crackling with the sound of stickiness. He felt the presence of eyes on it from his neighbor to his left and glanced over at Renata, the petite, brown-skinned Latina with round, full breasts. She watched in startled amazement at the sight of his penis, coated in a viscous fluid, protruding so dramatically from his body as he worked feverishly to polish it with his hand. Ethan could smell himself; the deep, masculine musk of his steely cock wafting by his nose.

As a matter of proximity, Ethan knew that she was no doubt smelling him too, that both of them could smell the odors of sex all around them. His nose was equally flooded with the mysterious, earthy tang of cum-soaked pussy. The room was filled with signals; audible, visual, and olfactory -- the only elements that connected their shared experiences in a space where one could still feel safely confined within their personal boundaries.

These signals were exactly what Ethan needed. Renata was not so much different than the woman he had seen in that pornographic video; shy but sexually curious, just like he was, beautiful, with expressive breasts and a lovely pussy surrounded by a dark patch of carefully trimmed pubic hair. She was aware that he noticed her attention and became tense, however, he reassured her with a sympathetic smile. Renata soon seemed to relax, even if her fingers were full of frantic activity.

As Ethan took Renata's gradually increasing comfort as an invitation to look down between her legs, she timidly widened her body a little further for him, boldly offering to acknowledge and support his curious attention. He watched in respectful silence as she gawked at him with an expression of crisis. Renata moaned softly as she plunged her fingers inside her body, finger-fucking herself with two digits squeezed tightly together, her inner labia pulling and stretching with wet suction as she penetrated her pussy with a sense of desperation and surrender. Ethan would never have pegged Renata as the type of girl who wanted badly to show herself performing such an act -- but then again, he imagined anyone that had come to the event must have had some deeply rooted erotic desire to share a moment like that.

Renata's soft moans reached his ears, the wet "shlicking" sound of her body did too, as did the very personal feminine scent of her saturated vagina teasing his nose with its earthy humidity and creating a fullness of the experience that made it undeniably real. Ethan's heart pounded as he could see and hear that Renata began producing a large quantity of secretions, occasionally distracted by the sight of his swollen penis before sinking back into what appeared to be an intense, inwardly-focused experience of deep pleasure.

In fact, he noticed that as a whole the men seemed to be driven by sustained attention to the sexual activity of the women nearby while the women seemed instead to be channeling something from within, only occasionally refueling their innermost desires with peeks at the intense physical arousal of the fellow participants -- their attention, even then, divided between male and female participants alike.