Self Love Central

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever the recipe was for the mutual, burning pleasure that surrounded them, be it personal or affected by the experience of living in a world replete with complicated expectations for their bodies or potential for sexual expression, men and women alike appeared to find their way to the type of experience they wanted from a social setting. Each of them was soon harnessing some aspect of their shared expression of pleasure while also adhering to their personal response to the situation they found themselves in.

For a long while, they continued in this manner, exploring their bodies, building sexual tension, working themselves into a tizzy together in full view of one another. It was obvious that each of them was increasingly unafraid to put themselves on view in the most intimate ways imaginable. Even the shyest members of the group had broken; masturbating openly with an enthusiasm that could only previously had emerged in private.

Across the circle, Liz seemed to confirm Ethan's initial suspicions that she was a lesbian due to the way she shut everyone out except for her frequent and focused peeks at Hailey. Oblivious to Liz's attention, Hailey nonetheless added a potent fuel to Liz' fire as she sat there massaging one of her breasts with one hand and gently fingering her distended clit with the other. Liz had her hips wedged open, her bare, reddish, sopping mound the victim of her angry fingers and what seemed to be an intense desire for Hailey to look up and indulge in the display of her slippery femininity.

It occurred to Ethan that he assumed such a co-ed masturbation club would be attended by men and women who wanted to watch each other -- but as he looked around the room he became acutely conscious of the fact that there were participants that were both gay and straight, as well as white, black, and brown, young and old -- all were welcome. Emancipation through self-love was clearly a gift to all in the manner that Harmony and Luca had conceived and presented it.

Additionally, Ethan hadn't been sure what it would be like to see other guys masturbating but it wasn't as unusual as he imagined. Sure, it didn't provide the sexual thrill he had while watching the girls. However, he felt some comfort in instinctually knowing precisely what they were feeling in the grip of strong arousal. Not only that, Ethan quietly observed that Nick had a few tricks up his sleeve that he did not.

The way Nick manipulated his cock made him look like a trained expert and if anything, there was something to be learned from his efforts. Who knew that the art of male masturbation had so many varied techniques! While Ethan was just used to a straightforward up and down motion along his shaft, Nick incorporated all sorts of styles of stimulating his cock. He massaged his testicles, he curled his fingers around his cockhead in a circular motion, he even created an apexed roof with both hands and slipped his penis through a gap in the center.

Ethan opted to follow one of Nick's leads by employing a complex twisting motion. It gave him the most incredible sensation and he wondered why he'd never experimented with different strokes before. As he began exploring, it was like he was masturbating for the first time all over again. He began to chuckle at the sensations, turning red as Renata began to giggle beside him, taken with his renewed delight at the way he excitedly manipulated the large erection sprouting from his lap. It seemed to flood her mind with fascination as if it were resolving a tremendous curiosity about what guys did with their boners when no one was watching.

Meanwhile, a couple of the girls cautiously pulled toys out of their bags, having held them there secretly as if unsure whether to actually go through with revealing their presence to the room. While Sarah's was simple -- an elongated purple rod -- Piper's personal "boyfriend" fascinated Ethan even more. As it emerged from her bag, it looked as if she grasped a real man's protuberant erection. It was long and stiff, but with a little bit of flexibility, and had a bulky pair of balls attached. Rendered in rather accurate flesh tones, it was also crafted in exquisite detail, complete with subtle veining and a carefully sculpted head.

Ethan watched as Piper reached down and sheepishly spread open her vagina, revealing the sweet pink flesh of her once-hidden femininity. She held the swollen head of her toy phallus at the entrance of her body and applied pressure. As the tip began to sink inside, it appeared to Ethan as if Piper were inserting a real penis into her body. Her lips expanded and he could almost feel the phantom sensation of her body giving way to fit the engorged object inside. Piper's eyes closed briefly as she sighed, swept up in the emotion released by having the foreign object fill her from the inside. Ethan relished the sight of her pussy's juicy suction, so shockingly intimate in nature, like a hungry mouth that began to devour and engulf a delicious specimen of bulky manhood.

Nearby, Jaylen seemed as perfectly entranced with Piper's actions as Ethan was. He laid back and thrust his pelvis forward, embracing the freedom of sharing the sight of his thick, swollen cock that rose like a fleshy, obsidian tower from a bed of curly black pubes. His hand zipped up and down like a piston as he jumped from girl to girl, enticed by the fluid motion of so many unique pairs of naked, jostling tits.

Nearby, Sarah began to breathe rapidly, her face twisted into an expression of beautiful anguish as she coyly assessed the handsome rod of flesh that Jaylen possessed. She smoothly moved her slick purple dildo through her body as if imagining it belonged to him. All eyes were suddenly on Sarah as she started to lose control, beginning to huff and puff, her eyes widening with a visible intensity of emotion.

"Oh fffh -- mhh!" Sarah gasped in surprise as her hips churned feverishly against the long, messy dildo that she quickly thrust inside and out. She yanked it out of her body and dropped it in front of her, then flung her hand between her legs, frantically whipping her fingers back and forth across her budding clit.

"Ngh! Yes... yes... mmmmh!" she cried out, becoming increasingly agitated, her eyes crisscrossing the room in dramatic fashion at the realization that she was drawing so much attention. However, it was fully apparent that the storm surge rising within her could not be stopped, no matter how embarrassing it may have been for her to issue such an uncontrollable outburst.

As if sensing a shift in the energy of the room, Harmony, who had fallen silent to allow for everyone to focus on their personal journeys, announced, "As we begin reaching the peak of our arousal, let us not forget our breathwork. Channeling that sexual energy can lead us to fully-realized states of arousal and release."

"Yes... yes! Yes!" Sarah screamed as her hand suddenly stopped moving. Ethan watched Sarah's muscles contract as she fell silent and her eyes seemed to roll backward. All of a sudden, she let out a long moan and jerked her hips forward with one powerful spasm. A clear fluid squirted from her soaking pussy, then another with even more force. Ethan had never seen a girl coming that hard in person before; he almost didn't believe it was a thing that existed outside of porn.

"Oh my god!" Sarah groaned, clutching her breasts and resuming the pumping of her hips. A dark wet stain had formed on the towel below her dripping mons. Ethan noticed that the once cottony cushion of pubes between her legs was now matted and slick; even her ruddy thighs glistened with cum. Seeing Sarah so overcome with the culmination of her pleasure, participants around the room quickly became more vocal and showed all the signs of being moved toward their own climaxes as if inspired by her passionate outbursts.

Ethan, too, was overwhelmed with the desire for release. "Ohhh god," he groaned, now stroking his massively erect cock with a dizzying enthusiasm. Renata and Hailey became immediately alert, their attention instantly drawn by his increasing proximity to an orgasmic state. Ethan became easily distracted, not knowing where to look; whereas he was once focused on one girl at a time, feeding his erotic energy a little here and then a little here, he suddenly felt surrounded by a panoply of sopping-wet, hairy pussies, wiggling boobs dancing about with firm nipples, and stiff, throbbing cocks primed and ready to blow. Bodies began to blend into one mass of shared self-love, a homogenous venting of sexual frustration evoked through a potent type of group healing.

After Sarah's wild climax, the events that followed proceeded just as Harmony and Luca had predicted at one point during their introduction. Bodies and minds were in tune; they tapped into the same shared passion together, despite being confined to a place of pure self-expression. Thus, when the dam burst, it soon burst for all...

In the corner of his eye, Ethan noticed the next victim of their group sexual catharsis. Mateo, who had been eagerly watching one of the other guys pleasuring himself, gasped and suddenly bolted up onto his knees, holding his cock out from his body at a horizontal angle and pumping it furiously. All heads turned in his direction. "Oh man..." he mumbled to himself. "Uh..." All were on edge and knew what was coming.

"Mmmmmmh!" Mateo groaned again before switching his stroking to a slow squeezing motion. He didn't even bother to grasp for a tissue he had set aside. Instead, he aimed at the long stretch of towel that lay before him and began to squirt long ropes of thick ejaculate from the tip of his penis. Heads everywhere turned to watch breathlessly.

Ethan watched Shannon on the other side of the circle transfixed by the sight of his semen as it vacated his body in fits and spasms. The rubbing of her clit slowed as her jaw gaped open and she observed with absolute fascination the apex of his pleasure. Cum splashed down upon the towel in long spurts until he collapsed backward onto his feet and began to catch his breath, his protruding, reddish cock still at full mast and oozing.

As if having fully registered what just happened, Shannon began to resume whipping her fingers frantically across the damp flesh of her slippery sex, much faster than before, her mind still seemingly fresh with the residual image of his spouting cock. She began to whimper and moan as she closed her eyes and shivered. "Fuck..." she whispered. Suddenly, Shannon began to whine and pump her hips back and forth involuntarily, grinding her fingers against her pussy, a pink, hairy mess glistening with sticky froth as she suffered a profound orgasm.

Ethan admired her, desperate to safely and privately imagine burying his face in her humid, sticky flesh as she came in waves, mashing her pussy against his lips as he lapped happily at her juices. He felt himself becoming lost in a crescendo of emotion, riding a wave of physical pleasure, but also deeply impacted by the absolute freedom, lack of guilt, and incredible camaraderie that came with sharing a moment like this with so many people, all equally supportive and channeling compassion that was so rarely felt amongst strangers.

The room was suddenly filled with a symphony of pleasured vocalizations and one-word exclamations as girls cried out in pleasure and their male neighbors groaned and grunted. Women everywhere wedged their legs open, stuffing themselves frantically with long, colorful dildos or else driving their cum-soaked fingers in frantic circles. They squeaked with pleasure that startled even themselves, seemingly aroused by their gushing. Their feverishness was inevitably distracted now and then by the sudden movements of a male participant who, upon reaching the point of no return, grasped for a tissue with urgency and always seemed to fetch it just in the knick of time before spraying a thick whitish fluid into its small hollow.

Eyes everywhere filled with delirium watched as massively swollen cocks, reddish with friction, spasmed and squirted incredible quantities of ejaculate like geysers, sometimes missing their tissues by a mile but always rescued by the presence of a towel. Some of the guys virtually howled with pleasure as they took one last look at the nearest soaking-wet, widely-spread pink pussy before erupting with the devastating purge of sexual pressure that had built for so long in the presence of one another.

Piper came so hard and for so long that her body quaked with tremendous violence that seemed to leave her depleted. After her breasts finished tremoring and her pelvic muscles squeezed with intense contractions, she collapsed in exhaustion, gathering up a thin sarong placed behind her butt and tossing it over herself before lying down beneath the blanket, closing her eyes, and gasping for air.

As Jaylen emitted a hoarse, throaty grunt he sent a thick spurt of whitish fluid high into the air, landing safely on his towel as he clutched at his cock. Ethan turned away from the startling sight of his emissions upon hearing Hailey whimpering loudly to his side. She propped herself onto her knees, ushering her pelvis forward and aggressively thrashing her hand against her budding clit, working herself into a slick lather.

"Oh my god... yes..." she mumbled to herself. Though Ethan wasn't an intentional audience, he could see that she was aware of his sudden attention but was too feverish with pleasure to suffer any embarrassment. He became briefly lost in her guttural sounds as she churned her body against the agitated motions of her hands. Hailey's nostrils were flaring widely, her pussy was flush with deep color from aggressive stimulation.

"Oh fuck-- my pussy's-- oh, god, I'm coming - ngh!" she finally squeaked. Across the way, Liz, seeing Hailey's violent release, met the same crushing fate, briefly slapping her thick outer labia and then rubbing it furiously to completion. The two girls moaned loudly, drawing their attention to one another. The look on Liz's face as they connected unexpectedly, their bodies shivering with intense waves of pleasure, said all that needed to be said about what she had hoped for all session long.

The whole cascading exchange had set Ethan off and he couldn't withstand the growing pleasure anymore. He felt the wave of intense pleasure surge through him, from his head down the length of his spine until it reached his pleasure center and threatened to erupt. As he grabbed the tissue he'd set aside, he noticed Renata attentive to the final phase of his session and about to reach her own climax. Ethan threw the tissue in front of his body and felt himself begin to spasm. As he began to squirt wildly into the small wad, his mind went completely blank for a moment, lost in the most intense and incredible sense of bliss he'd ever experienced.

The release was as deep and complete as it could have been as he enjoyed the sensation of absolute emptying. His whole body went weak in response to the intensity of the forceful squirts that his body issued. The last time he had felt anything close to that, it had set him right for days and days.

To Ethan's left, Renata cried out with equal pleasure and, listening to her, it dawned on Ethan how extreme their vulnerability had been in that moment, reaching the most intense orgasm he'd ever felt and witnessing the peak of her pleasure at the same time. Everyone had reached the ultimate state together in virtual unison, synchronized and united, sympathetic to each other's pleasure, and fully lacking in any judgment for conducting such a private act together in loving harmony.

Ethan's mind was suddenly free; all sense of fear or embarrassment had vanished and an intense moment of clarity fell upon him. He spontaneously recalled the private masturbation session he'd had before discovering this group-- and it felt so hollow by comparison to the situation at hand. He realized that when this workshop first started and he witnessed the women around him tiptoeing into their exploration of mutual indulgence, had had had the same feeling he did at home: that their performance was somehow meant to provide him with a source of entertainment. However, that perspective had since gone completely out the window. All those around him, the ones he shared this experience with, regardless of who they were or how they defined themselves, were no different than he was. They felt somehow bound together, joined by the same deeply rooted needs and not some porn star faking an experience to earn a living.

It was a humanizing experience of pleasure that sat so far above all others.

After the last of the intense experiences of pleasure played out around the room, Harmony began to summon everyone back to their starting positions, legs crossed upon their towels. "Let us now close the space," she said softly. Harmony recited a poem written by one of her favorite spiritual gurus. It was a hymn to love itself, described as an all-encompassing ether that connected every person to every other person. Whether love was a pulsing flame housed in the heart's center or just some chemical coursing through the brain, Ethan was certainly feeling it, just as everyone else was, and he wanted to get to know it better.

Harmony and Luca bowed to the group, offering a heartfelt "namaste," and everyone in the circle instinctively followed suit. "That concludes our session. I hope everyone had a positive experience together, here in this space. If you did and you wish to continue this journey, Luca and I hope to see you at future events. Having completed the introductory workshop, you're welcome to join our drop-in sessions at any time. They're held once a month, in this same space, on the weekend. Please check the schedule on our web site if you're interested!"

Everyone reiterated their thanks to Harmony and Luca, both of whom beamed happily at all who had participated. Ethan could tell from the enthusiastic appreciation that it was genuine in each case. Luca got up and restored the lights to full brightness as everyone in the circle became active, giddy, and alert. They glanced at each other as if with pride, still processing the state they just saw each other in and coming to terms with what they'd bravely accomplished.

All at once, the cleanup commenced; girls were carefully wiping their vaginas as if it was a mundane task to do in front of a group, guys squeezed out any remaining cum and began balling up their tissues to discard them in a dedicated sanitary waste bin. Hand wipes were widely deployed before participants got up to complete the task at the nearby washing station. Ethan joined them there, adding to the cluster of naked bottoms and giggles.

As they returned to their spots, eyes twinkled with excitement, clothes began to come back on in a far calmer and more casual manner than they had been removed. The individual that remained after personal things were packed up again presented such a stark difference to the one that had arrived on the earlier side of the erotic experience.

Ethan noticed how the exchanges that were made in the last few moments of the session were as if they were conducted between old friends. Amazingly, complete strangers behaved this way purely for having gone through such an intense experience together and coming out the other side having been the well-respected recipient of the other's complete trust. Not only that but after shoes went on and final gratitude was expressed to Harmony and Luca, participants filed out of the building, continuing their excited conversations which leaked out onto the street and toward the subway station in between the passing of trains rumbling noisily overhead.

"Guys-- that was fucking insane," Nick blurted out as others laughed.

"Seriously!" Shannon replied with a clear giddiness.