All Comments on 'Self-Love Revisited'

by IvHAuthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Like your feral cat simile — perfect. Would seem your MC is moving beyond that posture and taking a more active role. The fun with your toy felt real/easily imagined and made me think of the difference between being “reactive” and “creative” whatever the setting. Love the anonymity. Very engaging piece; would enjoy watching her explore — great start. Thanks for sharing your feelings/thoughts/creativity.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

A wonderful Declaration of Independence!

Good for you.

Enjoy!

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Migbird and @Paul4play. Thank you both very much! There's definitely more coming. 🙂 The story "The Switch" is meant to be further along in "her" development/exploration. Appreciate your thoughts and continued support. Enjoy your day!

crj2fbcrj2fb11 months ago

Love your 'coup d'etat' decision. Definitely something I would like to do myself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvHAuthor@IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor, moved to New York City in 1998. She is an author, illustrator, and composer, as well as an amateur porn creator and performer. If you enjoy my work, please check out my website: https://www.ivyharlet.com Merch is available at https://theharlethouse.etsy.com Addit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Self-Love Previous Part
Self-Love Series Info