Self-Realization - The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was Standing in my blue one-piece, with a whiskey in one hand and a fire poker in the other, trying to look menacing in a faintly martial art-ish stance. No wonder they couldn't contain their glee. I quickly put away the fire poker and nonchalantly leaned against the chair, trying to salvage some of my dignity. I tried to think of something to say to break the ice, something witty like "Of all the cabins in all the forests in all the world, you walk into mine?" but my brain chose another path:


"Uhm...you come here often?" As soon as I uttered the words, I cursed my brain's betrayal.

The women, who'd settled down a bit by now, exploded in a new bout of raucous laughter. Discretion being the better part of valour, I quickly fled to my room to change into something more presentable, like a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. When I came back, they were mostly back to quiet chuckles while trying to extricate themselves from their soggy winter clothes. I tried to salvage some of my dignity by helping the woman on the floor with her large backpack. It was not that large, it just looked that way on her small frame.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "Sonja promised that there wouldn't be a soul here this weekend."

"Sonja? Anders's wife? I guess they're not that great at communicating then, because he said the same thing to me," I explained.

They'd managed to get out of their thick winter clothes by now and were standing in the hallway in their sweat stained thermal undergarments. They weren't looking very happy, but the situation was reversed now. Now they were the ones looking a bit silly, standing there in their wool socks, splotchy thermal wear, serious faces flushed from the cold, dishevelled hair, hands on their hips in an attempt to intimidate me. So I laughed, for the first time in what seemed like forever. I just couldn't stop laughing, and after a while they caved and started laughing with me.

After a while we settled down and dried our tears. I got my first real look at them then. The small woman that I helped with the backpack, was small, not like a little person, but no more than 5' and 110 pounds maybe. She had short, bleached hair in a messy pixie cut, a petite face with a cute button nose and full lips turned up in a charming, crooked smile. Her eyes were large, shockingly ice blue with a mischievous gleam to them. "Lisa," she introduced herself as we shook hands.

Next, I introduced myself to the buxom redhead. I hesitated for a split second as her hair and eye colour reminded me of my ex, but I quickly gathered myself and took in the rest of her. She had a large curly red mane of hair, kind of like Merida in the Disney movie Brave, completely the opposite of my ex's straight hair. Freckled comely face, kind green eyes and a friendly smile completed the picture. The fashion industry would call her "Plus size" with her 5'7" and maybe 150lb, but I'd call her nicely filled out in all the right places. "Sofia," she said while we shook hands. I froze mid shake, looked her in the eyes and exclaimed:


"Are you kidding me?"

"Uhm...no? That's my name. Why?" she asked with a confused expression.

"Sorry, not your fault," I sighed. "My ex had red hair, green eyes and was named Sofie. She's the reason I'm holed up here," I explained.

"Well, I'm Sofia with an A, so let's not confuse me with her," she said with a large smile.

I let go of her soft hand and turned with a smile to the last woman of the group. I was a bit surprised that we were almost on the same eye level. Being 6'1" myself, that didn't happen very often with the opposite sex, but I didn't mind at all. Broad shouldered and athletic, but still a very feminine body. Very feminine.

I caught myself running my eyes over her body and I think she noticed as well. Shit! She gave me a shy smile, blushed a bit and introduced herself as Maria. She had straight brown hair in a bob cut, with bangs almost down to her well-maintained eyebrows. It framed her beautiful face perfectly. Sharp, high cheekbones and a sharp jawline hinted at some Mediterranean blood in her ancestry. She had a movie star smile, but what really got me was her beautiful brown eyes, complete with long thick eyelashes. I smiled as well and took a step back from the cluttered and wet hallway.

"So, I guess we have to share this cabin for the foreseeable future then," I said a bit resignedly.

"I guess so, but don't sound so depressed about it," the little blond woman Lisa replied.

"Yeah, it's big enough for all of us and we'll just take one bunk room each," the cheerful redhead Sofia chipped in.

"I was just looking forward to wallowing in self-pity for a while and sorting some things out in my head."

"We'll leave you alone then until you feel like joining the living," the dark beauty Maria said.

"Thanks," I said with some regret. Why the hell would I want to isolate myself with three beautiful women snowed in with me? Your guess is as good as mine.

I suddenly realized that only Lisa had been carrying a backpack.

"By the way, where are your backpacks?" I asked Sofia and Maria.

"Well...it was snowing so much that it was really hard walking here, so we left the backpacks in a plastic sack about a mile back," Sofia admitted.

"You walked here from the main road?" I asked incredulously. "That's like four miles, in a snowstorm."

"Well, it wasn't a snowstorm when we started walking, and we thought the short hike would do us good," Sofia said defensively.

"But Lisa was carryi..." I started.

"Yeah, but I'm not a delicate little flower like these two weaklings," Lisa interrupted with a crooked grin.

"No, but your stubbornness would have gotten you killed if you'd been alone," Maria countered soberly.

"Whatever. How about we go somewhere warm now, I'm freezing my tits off here."

No sooner than she said it, I was sneaking a discreet peek at them, and her nipples did seem hard enough to cut glass.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea. You want the warm showers, the sauna or the fireplace?" I asked

"How about all three?" Sofia said with a shiver.

"Sounds good to me," the other two replied.

"As you so astutely noticed, we've only got one pack between us. You wouldn't happen to have some extra towels maybe?" Maria asked.

"We're gonna be hard pressed for dry clothes as well, I guess. At least until we get this drying cabinet going," she continued while examining the ancient machine.

"Well, I have some extra towels, I always pack too much, and there are a lot of blankets in the bunk room wardrobe. If you go down and start with the hot shower and sauna, I'll prepare a nice nest of blankets in front of the fireplace. Just leave your wet clothes outside the shower room door and I'll hang them up in the drying cabinet and then leave the towels outside the door. How does that sound?" I asked.

"Sounds like a grand plan," Lisa admitted. "Almost makes up for trying to Kung Fu us with the fire poker earlier."

She slapped my ass, gave me a wink, and then ran laughing down the stairs to the sauna. The other two giggled and followed her down the stairs.

I stood there dumbfounded for a couple of seconds, then shook my head and smiled.

"This is gonna be interesting," I thought to myself.

I busied myself taking the mattresses from the beds I wasn't using in "My" bunk room and laid them out in front of the fireplace. I realized that having flammable textiles that close to the fireplace was a bad idea, so I pushed them back a bit. My armchair was still pretty close to the fireplace, but leather isn't that flammable, and I was there first!

I continued to build a nest of all the extra blankets and pillows I could find in the bunk room and managed to accomplish a respectable fort of fluff. Figuring that they'd probably be hungry by now, I made some sandwiches and put the kettle on the stove. It was an old stove, but I figured that the water would come to a boil eventually.

Towels were the tricky bit. I had two bath towels and two hand towels, but I guess they'd have to figure something out by themselves.

Stealthy as a moose in a minefield, I gingerly stepped over the mounds of wet clothing and walked down the stairs. The door to the shower room was slightly ajar so I walked quietly so as not to disturb them. I put down the towels right outside the door but couldn't resist the urge to sneak a peek through the door jamb.

The layout of the shower room was pretty standard, an open double stall and a single stall with a shower curtain for privacy. When I saw all of them bunched together in the double stall, I almost swallowed my tongue in excitement.

The room was heavy with steam, but I could still clearly see that they were standing close together under the spray, massaging the cold from their limbs. It was a veritable cornucopia of wet naked flesh that got me rock hard in two seconds flat. The more I watched, the more I noticed that the massaging wasn't all about getting warm and I started to hear some moans. Or was my sex starved mind just playing tricks on me?

Right now, Maria and Lisa were sort of sandwiching Sofia between them, so I couldn't see much of their bodies except Maria's toned back, muscular long legs and spectacular ass. It was one of those butts that was just too good to be true. Smooth skin, perfectly perky bubble butt that defied the laws of gravity. "She must be a volleyball player or a Brazilian model," I thought to myself.

My sweatpants were tenting bad by now and I had to rearrange myself so as not to split a seam. It's not that I have a monster in my pants, more that the pants were well used. With that said, around 8 inches and pretty thick, every woman so far had been quite satisfied with my dick.

"Ok, my turn to be in the middle, my ass is still cold," I heard Lisa complain.

"Naaw, we can't have that now, can we Maria?" Sofia responded and started untangling herself from the embrace.

As she did, I got my first real look at Lisa and Sofia. Lisa was a petite woman in the true sense of the word. She was short and fine limbed, but you could see a very clear muscle definition, even a faint six pack on her flat stomach above a thin landing strip between her legs. She had smallish breasts with very prominent pierced nipples, something that didn't surprise me at all considering her brazen attitude earlier. A tattooed tiger in Japanese style went from the front of her thigh, over the side of the hip and onto her back. I glimpsed a pert apple bottom before she was smushed between Sofia and Maria.


Sofia was almost the opposite of Lisa. She had a voluptuous body, thick in all the right places. Her red mane of hair was matched by a neatly trimmed patch covering her mons. Her butt was the first thing that caught my eye though when they untangled. It was a glorious, luscious, pear shaped, thick ass, with just a hint of jiggle when she moved. One of those asses that would have made her a million bucks if she went into porn. Maria's ass was awesome, but this was epic on a whole new scale.

I subconsciously started stroking my steel rod through the fabric of my pants as she swung around and revealed her large breasts as well. I must admit that bra sizes confuse me. I thought I had a grip on the situation with the A to H sizes, but then my ex explained that modern bra sizes took width, height, and circumference of the chest into the equation. What used to be a C-cup before, could now be an A-cup on a large woman, but an E-cup on a small woman. That said, Sofia definitely had at least a D-cup with the old measurements and they almost hypnotized me with their gentle swaying. She was one stunningly sexy woman.

Sofia grabbed onto Maria and crushed Lisa between them. Lisa, being a bit shorter than the other two, suddenly had her head buried in two pairs of boobs. With the water coming from above, she started struggling to get free. They were all laughing, but suddenly Sofia froze, then let out a small moan. Lisa had managed to get her hand in between them and was doing something to Sofia that I couldn't see. Was she fingering her? Or was my oversexed mind making things up again? Shit, what was happening? Who were these girls?

At that exact moment, the kettle on the stove decided to sing us the song of its people. The girls paused mid-shenanigan and Sofia, who was the only one of them facing the door, looked in my direction. Fast as a horny cobra I jumped, or rather fell, back into the dark corridor outside the shower room. Did she see me? I didn't hear any angry shouts or high-pitched screams, so I guess I was in the clear. I snuck up the stairs again and took care of the kettle, cursing it for its betrayal.

I started hanging up their wet clothes in the drying cabinet while furiously trying to think of disgusting things to make my raging hardon go down, but no amount of snot covered cross country skiers was gonna bring this beast down. I resigned to my fate, took a mug of tea and some sandwiches to my armchair. I put some split oak logs on the fire, for a long burn, and settled down under a blanket in the chair.

The women must have found the sauna, for I had finished the sandwiches and even had time for a short nap, before I heard them walking up the stairs. For some reason I decided to feign sleep. I guess I felt a bit guilty for spying on them and didn't want to meet their eyes right now, besides, I was still feeling a bit melancholy.

I heard them titter and a little louder I heard Lisa's voice.

"Wait, I think he's asleep."

I peeked through my half-shut eyelids and through the reflection in the large panoramic windows I could see them standing in the room behind me. Maria and Sofia were wearing the bath towels wrapped around their bodies, but Lisa had taken the hand towels and made a loincloth somehow. I made her look like a fierce pixie, I liked it.

"Did you see in the kitchen? He made us sandwiches," Maria exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"He did?" Lisa said with hunger in her eyes.

"Shush little tiger, let's not wake our hero now," Sofia admonished her in low tones. "Let's eat in the kitchen and come back after that."

"Yeah yeah," Lisa whispered back. "Did you see the fucking pillow fort he built us though?" she whispered, smiling while walking back with the others towards the kitchen.

When she turned around, her makeshift loincloth fluttered up and I could see her cute behind for a split second before she turned the corner. Hard again. Fuck.

I must have dozed off again, because the "Fort of fluff" was now occupied by the three women. They were nestled under the blankets and had made a cordon of pillows around them. The fire was slowly dying down to embers, but you could still clearly see them in the reflection on the windows. I guess they could see me as well If they bothered to look, but they were deep into a quiet conversation. Sofia and Maria were lying on either side of Lisa who seemed to be a bit upset. The blankets were pulled up to their chins, but you could still hear Lisa's sobbing voice.

"Why is he doing this? Why can't he just disappear? I don't fucking love him anymore and I haven't for years. Why does he have to ruin every chance of a normal relationship I've had since I dumped him?"

"Because he's a psycho, that's why," Sofia answered with barely contained rage in her voice.

"Let's not dwell on this now," Maria said while turning Lisa's tear-stricken face towards her.

"Remember why we're here. To forget, at least for a while, all the wrongs done to us and to just have fun and comfort each other."

She punctuated every other word with soft kisses on Lisa's cheeks and finished her sentence with a slow, sensual kiss on her lips.

"Holy shit," I thought to myself, maybe I hadn't been imagining things earlier?

The kiss deepened and Sofia started to lightly kiss Lisa's neck from behind. The blankets were slowly moving around so there were definitely more things happening under the blankets. I started to slowly massage my thickening cock under my blanket. I couldn't do much more with my pants still on without them noticing me, something I desperately wanted to avoid now that I had a front row seat to one of my wildest fantasies.

The kissing went on for a while and the intensity increased, as well as the movements under the blankets. Sofia kissed her way down Lisa's neck and chest and took the blankets with her. She placed soft kisses all around Lisa's left breast, pausing to lightly lick the underside of the breast and then carefully blow on the moist skin. Lisa's nipples hardened immediately, and I could see the barbells piercing them glint in the firelight. Sofia slowly started kissing her breast again, going around the areola but not quite touching it. Lisa made some dissatisfied moans, so Sofia smiled and started darting her tongue out now and again, touching the edge of the areola, but no further.

Maria joined Sofia and started doing the same thing to Lisa's right breast. Lisa, not quite knowing what to do with her arms, started softly stroking her lover's hair and backs.

Meanwhile, Sofia was slowly pulling down the blankets with her foot and gradually, writhing bodies covered in a thin sheen of sweat appeared. My painfully swollen cock lurched when the blankets finally uncovered their legs, and I got a spectacular view of what had been going on under them.

Between Lisa's spread legs I could see Maria's index and long finger slowly sliding inside her soaked pussy. I attentively studied her pussy while slowly massaging my glans. It had fleshy pink inner lips, now red and engorged with excitement. It almost locked like a puckered mouth sucking on Maria's fingers. At the top of her labia, you could see her clitoris peeking under her pierced (of course) clitoral hood.

Lisa was really panting and moaning now, and Sofia had to pause to shush her with her fingers, but Lisa just started sucking on them in her rapturous state. Sofia retracted her fingers to Lisa's disappointment, but was placated when she felt Sofia's hand caressing her down her body towards her loins. Sofia's fingers, slick with saliva, slowly glided over Lisa's almost clean-shaven mons towards her waiting clit. Sofia paused and looked Lisa deep in the eyes with a wicked smile on her lips.

"Please," Lisa whispered with pleading eyes.

"Please what?" Sofia whispered back.

"Please stroke my clit, please!" she desperately pleaded while looking at Sofia with almost tearful eyes.

Sofia smiled and slowly stroked downwards, completing the journey downwards to Lisa's swollen clit. Lisa's petite muscular body tensed up and she threw her head backwards with a sharp inhalation. Maria met Sofia's eyes and gave her a wink and a smile. It must have been a silent signal for something because they both went back to Lisa's breasts and attacked her engorged nipples with reckless abandon, nibbling and sucking like there was no tomorrow.

At the same time Sofia rubbed Lisa's clit with increasing speed and pressure, pausing only to wet her fingers in Lisa's overflowing pussy. Maria twisted her hand slightly and I could see that she was curling the fingers in Lisa's pussy upwards towards her G-spot. At the same time her ring finger was gliding over Lisa's taint towards her little puckered rosebud.

Lisa's reaction was immediate and almost violent. She grabbed both her friends' hair and pressed them against her breasts. Her breath came in ragged short gasps, clearly heading towards a climax.

The explosion came when Maria finally slipped the tip of her finger inside Lisa's ass. She screamed out her climax with joyous abandon while going rigid as a stick. She had a beautiful smile on her lips and tears running down her cheeks.

As Lisa started to relax, Maria panicked instead and frantically reached for the blankets. With a shock I noticed that Sofia was looking at me in the reflection with a mischievous grin while pinching her own nipple. A wink was the last thing I saw before they were all covered with the blankets again.