Self-Realization - The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, just admiring your tiger and the body that comes with it." I shot back with a smile as I joined her in the double shower stall.

Now it was Lisa's turn to pause a bit and check me out. Thankfully, my dick played along, and I was sporting a nice chubby by now, something that Lisa didn't fail to notice.


"Daaamn!" she said under her breath as she snapped out of her cock-induced trance.

She blushed a bit and met my eyes with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, it's been a while since I saw a cock that nice."

"No apologies needed," I assured her. "I mean it's been a while since I saw a body as fit and beautiful as yours as well."

We both smiled a bit sheepishly and turned off the showers. We wrapped our towels around our waists and entered the blistering heat of the sauna. The towels were not for propriety's sake, but rather to protect our skin from the heat. Sitting down on 180℉ (80°C) Alderwood is not exactly comfortable. I threw a scoop of water on the stones in the sauna heater and the resulting steam enveloped us as we climbed to the highest of the three-tiered benches, where the heat and steam was almost unbearable.

It's an unwritten rule in Sweden, that you always go for the top bench and see who can endure the heat the longest. It's a silly macho contest, but one that we both embraced. Sweat started running down our bodies almost instantly, but we both sat there, trying to lean back on the scorching wall just to prove how tough we were.

I saw that Lisa was trying to hide some pain. The heat wasn't that painful, but then I realized that the piercings in her nipples and clitoral hood must be hot as hell and excruciatingly painful. Remembering her stubbornness, I decided that I'd better give up this contest so that she wouldn't be hurt for real. I made a show of giving up and climbed down to the bottom bench where I could finally draw deep breaths of air without burning my lungs.

"Can't take the heat, huh?" Lisa said with a gloating smile over clenched teeth.

She stayed on the top bench for a few more seconds just to prove her superiority in the sauna battle, but then quickly climbed down to the lowest bench as well.

"Nah, just wanted to spare you the pain," I said and pointed towards her nipple piercings.

"Thanks," she replied and chuckled, knowing who the winner really was.

With the immediate danger of heatstroke now somewhat decreased, I couldn't help admiring her breasts. They weren't big, but they fit perfectly on her petite, tight body. The areolas were no larger than an inch in diameter, but she had perfectly shaped, prominent nipples, pierced by some nice-looking goldish rings.

"Hey! My eyes are up here," Lisa admonished.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," I smiled. "You think Maria's still mad?" I asked gently.

Lisa sighed and a look of irritation or regret flashed over her face:

"Yeah, she probably is, but not with you. As you might have noticed earlier me and Sofia have some opinions regarding her life, or rather lack thereof."

"I kinda noticed. Is she really that religious?" I asked carefully.

"Yes and no. She herself is not that religious, at least not when she feels safe here with us, but her parents and husband are very catholic. Whenever she's in public, at her job or any place where she thinks they might see her or where she thinks anyone that knows them might see her, she keeps up the charade. They control her entire life, and it just pisses me off that she allows them to push her down and degrade her like they do!" Lisa was really getting worked up and you could see that this was something that she felt very strongly about.

"So why does she allow it then? I mean, from the little I've seen of her, she doesn't seem to be the kind of woman that takes shit from anyone."

"It's her parents that are the main problem. Her brother defected to the Muslim side in the Balkan war and converted to Islam. Her parents didn't take that so well and started making sure that Maria was gonna be this poster child of a perfect catholic girl. When they fled to Sweden, they kinda deflected their guilt and sorrow onto Maria, at least that's what Sofia says and she's the psychologist. So now they and her husband guilt trip her and break down her confidence all the time so that she'll stay at home and be the perfect little catholic wife."

"Damn," I said silently.

"Yeah...pretty much," Lisa agreed. She continued:

"She had an awesome future ahead of her when we graduated high school. She had the pick of any college she wanted with her grades and volleyball talent scouts were constantly present at her matches. Her parents panicked though and kidnapped her back to Croatia where they had arranged a marriage for her. She didn't even have a chance after that. Her husband is a creepy, sleazy old fuck. He's fucking useless and mostly hang out with his semi-criminal friends at cafés. He forces her to have two jobs to support them and controls her entire life by constantly spying on her and abusing her mentally."

"Shit..."

"Yeah, me and Sofia have actually talked about making him "Disappear", but Maria's parents would probably find some way to use that to control her anyway. Besides, we don't know shit about making someone disappear," she admitted with a sad chuckle.

"She probably has to work this out herself then I guess."

"Sofia says the same thing."

"Smart girl," I said with a chuckle.

"Fuck you!" Lisa shot back and punched me playfully on the shoulder.

Her sudden movement made her drop her towel on the bench. She didn't notice or didn't care as she sat back down and leaned her back on the side wall, facing me in the process. I followed her example, turned around, pulled up my feet on the bench and leaned back hesitantly on the hot wall. The heat wasn't that bad down here on the lowest tier, so I figured I'd survive.

I kept my towel on though and discretely covered my still semi erect dick. Lisa had no such compulsions and was sitting comfortably leaned back with one leg drawn up to her chest and the other partly spread out, putting her glistening pussy on display.

My cock lurched at the sight and I could feel it rapidly growing hard under the towel. Lisa was smiling softly, watching me as I drank in the sexy woman in front of me. I could almost feel how the mood in the sauna changed and I could hear her breathing getting heavier. Mesmerized, I watched her collect a drop of sweat from her nipple, making it even harder in the process, and then proceed to suck the sweat from her finger. She then slid her hand slowly down to her other nipple and pinched it slightly, making it harder as well. Her hand continued down her chest through the glistening pearls of sweat, down her toned abs and paused just above her mons.

I looked up and she was grinning from ear to ear. She raised an eyebrow and looked at my towel, clearly implying her price for a continued show. I acquiesced and slowly pulled my towel to the side, revealing my rock-hard glistening cock. Lisa nodded approvingly and continued to slide her hand over her small landing strip of pubes, down over her pierced clitoral hood, only to pause again with two fingers on either side of her clit.

She used her fingers to slowly pinch her clit, letting out a deep slow moan. She then spread her fingers, spreading her fleshy inner labia in the process, and letting a small rivulet of her juices escape from her absolutely gushing pussy. She slid her fingers further down, spreading her juices over her swollen lips and then collecting some of it on her fingers.

"See what you do to me?" she moaned accusingly and brought her glistening fingers to her mouth to lick them dry.

I couldn't hold back anymore so I started to slowly stroke my swollen granite rod.

"I could accuse you of the same'' I teased back as I slowly spread my precum over my knob with my other fingers.

Lisa bit her bottom lip, mesmerized by the sight of my glossy glans. She reached up with her left hand and started tugging slightly on the barbell in her nipple. She spread her legs a bit further and reached down towards her drooling pussy with her hand again. She looked me deep into my eyes as she slowly pushed two of her saliva-soaked fingers deep into her eager, wet cunt. Her eyelids fluttered briefly as she tensed up in ecstasy and let out an almost primal moan.

Even though I'd had a mind shattering orgasm not too long ago, I was almost aching with need to fuck this embodiment of lust. As if she could feel my burning desire, she opened her eyes and growled:

"I need your cock inside me. I need you to fuck me silly with your hard, beautiful cock." She started to get up, but then we both heard the door to the shower room outside open and two giggling voices enter.

"FUCK!" we exclaimed in unison as we both hurriedly tried to cover our respective, clearly aroused, naughty parts. We started laughing at the tense situation and Lisa whispered:

"You're not getting off that easily, I will have your cock inside me today."

Sofia and Maria came into the sauna, towels wrapped around their bodies, and quickly shut the door. They proceeded to climb to the top bench, as one does, and sat down.

"Told you they were behaving," Maria said triumphantly.

"Yeah maybe, but they look a bit flustered though," Sofia said with a suspicious glance towards my groin.

I'd covered up my raging boner pretty well with my towel, so I think we were in the clear. I shot a glance towards Lisa who just sat there smiling with her breasts on display unlike her friends.

"It's just the heat," I replied. "We have been sitting here for quite some time now." As I said it, I realized that I was getting a bit lightheaded and nauseous. I guess horniness covers up heatstroke pretty well.

"I think I need to cool off a bit actually, now that I think about it," I mumbled and stumbled out the door.

Lisa followed on my heels, probably as overheated as I was. We threw away our towels and hurried into the double stall. The shock from the cold water felt like fire running over my body for some weird reason. We both screamed like little girls and cramped up from the intense cold. Shuddering like crazy, we tried to get feeling back into our limbs by frantically rubbing ourselves with the towels. I can safely say that I didn't have an erection anymore, quite the opposite. Lisa noticed this and exclaimed:

"Naaw, poor little fella!" She giggled and ran away naked upstairs.

A bit miffed and too tired from the heat to care, I wrapped my towel around my waist and sat down on one of the benches in the shower room to relax and recuperate. Lisa came back a couple of seconds later and handed me an ice-cold beer.

"Sorry, didn't mean to insult your manhood. It was just such a profound difference in size and stature." she chuckled as she sat down naked next to me with a beer of her own. I shrugged and smiled:

"Yeah, I don't think you'll see him that happy any time soon."

Lisa looked longingly at my groin and frowned.

"Well, at least we've got beer," she concluded with a sigh.

Chapter 6

After we downed our beers, we took a real shower and headed upstairs again, figuring that Maria and Sofia would join us soon. It was already dark outside, even though it was only 3 o'clock, and it was still snowing. I put some logs on the fire and lit some candles around the common room before I joined Lisa in the fort of fluff. To my dismay she'd put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. We laid there watching the fire and the snow falling outside.

"So, you got a boyfriend?" I asked, knowing full well that she didn't thanks to my eavesdropping last night. I must admit that I was curious about her situation and what kind of douchebag was harassing her.

"Does my recent behaviour suggest that I'm in a committed relationship?" she asked, sounding a bit testy. "I might have been a bit...promiscuous in my youth, but I'm not a slut!"

"Wooo, hold on now! That escalated quickly. I'm absolutely not accusing you of anything, I was just curious," I assured her.

"Fuck...sorry...it's just a bit much right now," she said silently with a quivering voice. I turned towards her and could see her eyes tearing up.

"Shit, I didn't mean to make you upset. Come here!"

I motioned for her and she threw herself into my open arms with a sob. She started crying and hugged me tight, her tears staining my one-piece. She continued holding onto me for a while, sobs wracking her body. I stroked her hair, wondering what the fuck I'd gotten myself into. After a while she calmed down and her sobs receded to sniffles.

"Who hurt you little tiger?" I finally asked. She chuckled:

"Only Maria and Sofia call me that."

"And now me. You're small, you have a tiger, it's not rocket science," I said with a smile.

She was silent for a while, probably debating how much she could trust me, a random guy she just met in a cabin in the woods.

"It's my ex. Actually, an old ex. We were together for a couple of years, but I broke up with him four years ago. The relationship started out good, he was such a nice and cute little computer nerd that worshiped the ground I walked on. It seemed like the confidence he got from being in a relationship went to his head though. He started controlling me, making me wear weird clothes in bed and play out his weird fantasies. I loved him so I played along, figuring it made him happy. I finally broke up with him when I heard from a friend that he was bragging all over some forums about his trained sex slave."

She paused a bit and then continued:

"I might have walked into his workplace and slapped him silly in front of his colleagues,"

"Good for you!" I said with barely contained glee.

"Yeah, it felt great humiliating him in front of his colleagues. I probably helped get him fired after leaking the story to one of his female co-workers." She paused again and I could feel her tears falling.

"That's when the terror started. He'd been recording all the weird, twisted shit he made me do in the bedroom and was threatening to release it to my family, my customers, and some weird porn sites. He made me do humiliating stuff to get his revenge and he's blackmailing me for money. He brags about being this cool hacker and whenever I meet someone new, a friend, customer, or boyfriend, he always finds out somehow and sends them the most depraved shit he has on me. They usually say it doesn't bother them, but everyone inevitably disappears from my life. Everyone except Maria and Sofia."

"That. Mother. Fucker." I said through clenched teeth. I could feel myself burning with righteous fury and hate. "What's his name?" I asked in a deadpan voice.

"Richard Bergström, but he hates that name and goes by LordNox on the internet. Please don't say anything to him or anyone though, he'll just take it out on me." she pleaded.

"Sure, I don't want to make it any worse than it is," I assured her, but in my head, I was plotting his death and destruction.

I was still holding Lisa when Maria and Sofia came up from the cellar. They probably thought something was going on and Sofia looked a bit disappointed, but as they came closer, they saw that we were fully dressed, and that Lisa had been crying.

"She told me about lord fucktard or whatever that repulsive excuse of a man calls himself," I said with disgust and barely contained rage.

"Oh, Lisa," Sofia sighed, laid down and hugged Lisa from behind.

Lisa started crying and turned to her friend. I took that as my cue and got up. I walked over to Maria to give Sofia and Lisa some privacy. Maria turned to me with a serious expression on her face and dragged me closer by my one-piece. She looked me deep into my eyes, searching for something.

"Are you a good person?" she asked finally. Thinking back on my life and the choices I'd made I wasn't sure, but I'd never do anything close to what these girls had been put through.

"I try to be one, I want to be one," I answered sincerely.

Maria seemed to look into my soul and finally seemed satisfied with my answer. She released her grip and leaned close to my ear.

"Good, because if you hurt my friends, I will end you," she whispered.

The statement wasn't delivered as a threat, more like a statement of fact. She kissed my cheek and pulled back a bit. She actually blushed a bit as she spoke again:

"Now I'll cook for you," and with those words she hurried into the kitchen.

I stood there for a while, very confused, very angry and a bit scared. I really needed to hit something, so I put on some real clothes and my outerwear and headed out to chop some wood.

When I came back in with a large basket full of firewood, Maria was cooking up a storm and singing some foreign sad song. I took off my outerwear and hauled the firewood into the common room where Sofia and Lisa were cuddling in the fort of fluff. They were talking in low voices and giggling a lot, so I figured Lisa was alright again. I stacked the firewood next to the fireplace and was just about to sit down in "My" armchair when Sofia cleared her throat.

"Why don't you come lie down here with us? It must have been cold outside?"

Sofia and Lisa had cleared a space between them, and I didn't want to be rude, so I joined them. We were all lying on our backs with our heads propped up to watch the fire and the snow outside. Everyone was keeping their hands to themselves which surprised me a bit considering the events of the last 24 hours. It was very peaceful though and the presence of two beautiful women instilled a feeling inside me that everything was going to be alright with my life. "Sofie who?" I thought to myself and smiled.

I couldn't quite figure out the deal with the girls though. When they were alone with me, they were obvious with their intent to fuck me into the ground, but when one of the other girls were present, they went back to being nice and innocent. It was almost as if they were all in a relationship together and they were being unfaithful with me.

I didn't like the implications of this because I didn't want to be the source of any hurt feelings or even more pain than what they were already trying to handle. But on the other hand, maybe this was just exactly what they needed, something uncomplicated and safe in a place and time that was disconnected from their normal lives. I decided that I'd leave it up to them on how to proceed and just be a passive, willing participant. A very willing participant.

A loud growling noise interrupted my musings and I realized that it was my stomach. I suddenly realized that we'd missed lunch and my stomach didn't like that one bit. Lisa and Sofia were startled by the noise and both looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry. Long day no food make stomach mad," I said with my best caveman impression.

Sofia chuckled politely and glanced towards the kitchen.

"Did Maria say what the dinner plan was?"

"Nah, she just said that she'd cook for me," I replied.

"Oooooooohhh!" they both exclaimed teasingly.

"What?"

"You're in for a treat then," Lisa said smiling.

"Yeah, she must like you," Sofia chimed in. "If you didn't notice it from the breakfast this morning, Maria is one helluva good cook."

I remembered the eggs and started salivating in anticipation, wondering what delights Maria was gonna serve up.

"Maria really excels at anything she sets her mind to. It's fucking annoying sometimes, but as long as it benefits me, I'm fine with it," Lisa smiled.

"Yeah, too bad her useless husband won't let her do anything she wants. She has this burning drive, but he just smothers it with guilt and threats." Sofia reminded us.

"Her cooking skill is one of the good things that've come out of it though. That and the fact that she's the ultimate housewife and can fix just about anything in a home," Lisa shot back.

1...34567...11