Self-Realization - The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but what if she could have applied her drive and talent towards higher education, sports or something?"

This sounded like an old argument, so I kept out of it, my stomach didn't though and growled again. They both snapped out of their argument and smiled at me.

"MARIA! WHEN'S THE FOOD READY?" Lisa shouted towards the kitchen.

What followed was a long string of swearing in Croatian, a pause, and then:

"Four minutes, now shut up!"

Sofia and Lisa chuckled.

"She hates that question, but it's so fun teasing her. It's about the only time we can get her to curse," Lisa said with a grin.

What followed was the best meal of my life, no contest. I'd eaten at some of the best Michelin starred restaurants in Sweden and even some abroad, but Maria's food hit me on a deep personal level somehow. The meal itself was a beautifully presented three course meal that seemed to be tailored towards my taste buds and my soul.

The starter was a nice piece of baked goat cheese on a toasted slice of walnut bread, pierced through with a Parma ham crisp and drizzled with acacia honey. It was served on a bed of arugula and pear salad, dressed with evo oil and balsamic vinegar. I'd had starters similar to this before, so the flavour combinations weren't new to me, but the execution was flawless. I took my time, enjoying every last morsel on the plate. It felt familiar, comforting and a bit polite. It was as if Maria was introducing herself to me. Everyone was eating in silence, but Maria was sneaking peeks at me and Lisa and Sofia were watching both of us. Was something going on that I didn't know about? I did a mental shrug and lost myself in the wonderful food.

The main course was a wonderful piece of venison tenderloin, pierced through lengthwise with lardo and wrapped with juniper smoked bacon. This was served with parmesan topped Hassel back potatoes, a chanterelle cream sauce, treacle glazed brussel sprouts with toasted almond shavings, black currant jelly and some pickled pearl onions. I was in shock. I recognized this food, but to my recollection, I'd never had a dish like this. Similar maybe, but not with this exact combination of flavours or this perfect execution. It hit me on a deep emotional level, and I almost started crying. It felt like Maria saw through my pain and gave me a long comforting hug with every bite.

I looked up from my empty plate, realizing that I'd fallen into a trance while eating. Maria was looking expectantly at me, a faint secret smile on her lips. I met her beautiful brown eyes and gave her a shaky smile.

"Thank you," I whispered as with a slight tremor in my voice.

Maria lit up with a brilliant smile and her eyes sparkled with joy. Sofia and Lisa gave each other a secretive smile and started clearing the table. Maria hurried off to the kitchen again and I was left by myself with my emotions in turmoil. "What the fuck was happening?" I asked myself yet again.

The girls came back after a couple of minutes, bearing the dessert. They sat back down, and Maria put a plate in front of me. On the plate was a small wedge of French chocolate cake. It looked pretty nondescript compared to the previous courses, but I was intrigued. I could clearly see that it was moist in the middle and it was topped with a chocolate ganache that seemed to cover something, chopped nuts maybe?

I took a bite, and it was like getting punched in the face, repeatedly. First it was the powerful, thick chocolate taste of the cake itself, followed by the silky smooth and sweet chocolate ganache. Then came the crunch from the peanuts that was covered by the chocolate ganache, but there was something more, bacon? Wow, that was unexpected, but it made perfect sense somehow because the flavours melded together in perfect, naughty harmony.

Just when I thought all the surprises had been revealed, a sweet, slow, burning chili heat started to build in my mouth, re-igniting all the wonderful flavours again. If the starter had been an introduction, the main course a comforting hug, then the dessert was an invitation to carnal lust.

"Yup. Strong, comforting, smooth, concealed characteristics and a hidden, burning heat. Nailed it, Maria!" Sofia laughed.

Lisa was also smiling from ear to ear while trying to cram the whole piece of cake in her mouth. I looked over at Maria and was met by a seductive, shy smile and hungry eyes. I smiled back and she seemed to snap out of her thoughts and realized what she was doing. She blushed and hurried away to the kitchen again, mumbling something about coffee. Bewildered, I looked back at Lisa and Sofia, faces lit up with Cheshire cat smiles.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I half shouted; half whispered.

"I think Maria is waking up," Sofia replied, whispering back. "Thank you."

"About fucking time!" Lisa half shouted.

"What?" Maria asked as she came back carrying a tray filled with coffee mugs.

"Uhm, about fucking time you came back with the coffee Maria, we're falling asleep over here," Lisa hurriedly lied and gave Maria a smile.

I still didn't know exactly what was happening, but I did know that Maria had made a menu that was tailored towards me, tailored so well that it told me things about myself that I hadn't realized myself. Maria might have woken up somehow, still not sure what they meant by that, but I felt that it had definitely woken me up on some levels. I don't know how she could see the things she saw, to be able to interpret me into those awesome dishes that hit so close to home, but I vowed to make it up to her somehow.

We switched coffee for red wine and dinner table for the fort of fluff. We got to talking again, realizing that the meal had been taken in almost complete silence. We talked about future aspirations and dreams. Lisa talked about her plans to maybe take on more artistic work with her business or even start tattooing for a living. She also mentioned that she wanted to start fighting professionally but that her ex would almost certainly fuck that up for her if she became successful.

We all expressed our hatred for that scumbag and toasted to his imminent demise. Quick to change the subject before we all descended into brooding hatred, Sofia talked about the thesis she was writing and her current job as a workplace therapist. We all listened politely and then pretended to fall asleep at the same time. She was a bit miffed, but chuckled.

"Yeah, boring, I know. But someone has to do it."

"But does that someone have to be you?" Maria asked. "You always complain about how you feel trapped and overworked."

"Well, I'm just gonna finish my thesis and then I'll re-evaluate my work situation." Sofia replied defensively.

"So, what would you want do if you were done with your thesis and didn't have your job?" I pushed.

"Good question," she sighed. "I think I'd just wanna make people happy somehow I guess."

We all agreed that making people happy was a worthwhile pursuit, but we discussed how to do it and what happiness actually was for a while.

"So, what about you Maria, what do you actually do?" I asked, not realizing the minefield I just entered. An uncomfortable silence fell over the room.

"I work in elder and mental care," she answered finally.

"Yup, wiping poop and wrestling loonies, living up to your full potential," Lisa chimed in with a bitter sneer.

"Shut up! I care for people, you little..."

"I WANNA BE A UNICORN!" I shouted.

Everyone was stunned into silence and they all stared at me.

"...What..." Sofia started.

"Their horn is always stiff, and Virgins ride them all the time," I explained hesitantly, then I gave them a crooked grin and a wink.

We all burst into riotous laughter and Lisa laughed so hard that she spilled her wine all over herself which made us laugh even harder. After a while we all settled down a bit and wiped our tears of laughter.

"A fucking unicorn," Lisa chuckled as she tried unsuccessfully to wipe her clothes clean with some napkins that was nearby.

"Not really," I confessed. "Don't know what I wanna do. I guess I just wanna do something that makes me happy," I concluded.

"Like being ridden by virgins?" Sofia asked with a smile.

"Nah, I prefer experienced women," I shot back with a wink. Anyone else would see it as an innocent joke, but Sofia nodded faintly with appreciation.

"Well mister unicorn, you're gonna pay for making me spill my drink all over myself," Lisa said as she got up and walked towards "My" bunkroom, shedding her wine-soaked clothes on the way.

Was she implying that I should join her? I looked at the other two, but they didn't give anything away as to what was expected of me. I settled down and waited which seemed like the proper thing to do. Lisa came back a few seconds later, dressed in one of my oversized comfy T-shirts, on her it looked like a dress though. I sighed in mock surrender.

"Ok, a small price to pay for interrupting your...discussion."

"Oh no, mister unicorn, this is just the beginning," Lisa said as she walked towards me. "You will be my pillow for the rest of the night."

"As long as you forget the unicorn statement?" I tried to compromise.

"Deal!" she agreed as she entered the fort. She went over to Maria, who was sitting across from me, crouched down, and hugged her.

"You know I love you Boo? I'm sorry. I just want you to be happy." Lisa apologized.

"Yeah, you and me both," she said with a faint smile.

I heard a small gasp from Sofia who was suddenly watching the exchange with interest. Was this maybe the first time that Maria admitted that everything in her life wasn't perfect and that she wanted more? Lisa smiled and rose to her feet again, then leaned over and gave Maria a slow sensuous kiss. I averted my eyes out of respect for their intimate moment but found myself staring straight into Lisa's wet pussy. She had apparently shed her panties as well when she borrowed my shirt and was now putting on a private show for me while bending over to kiss Maria in front of me.

The sexy kiss, Marias hardening nipples and Lisa's glistening sex a few feet from my face, made me hard as a rock in no time. The comfortable bushcraft pants I was wearing weren't that comfortable anymore.

"I think I'll go slip into something more comfortable," I said as I slipped away into my bunkroom.

I tried furiously to get my erection to go down as I changed into my long johns and a long sleeve T-shirt. I thought about the injustice done to Maria and Lisa and the erection went down fast. When I came back out, the girls were sitting down in the fort playing Yahtzee. The darkness outside was complete and the room was dimly lit by the fire and some candles spread out around the room.

"There you are mister Pillow!" Lisa exclaimed. "Now come and sit behind me so that I can lean back."

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I walked towards them. I dragged my heavy armchair right up to the edge of the fort so that I would have a backrest myself. I sat down, drew my legs up a bit and motioned for Lisa to sit down between them. She sat down and leaned backwards against my chest with a content sigh. Her warmth and intoxicating smell made me grow again. She felt it in her back and giggled a bit.

"As comfy as this is, it'll be hard to kick your asses in Yahtzee," she said to her friends as she repositioned herself so that she was sitting on her knees between my legs. Maria and Sofia were sitting across from us, so thankfully they couldn't see my growing erection that was threatening to burst out of my y-front.

They continued their game of Yahtzee, a game that they apparently played every time they came to this cabin. They were all very invested in the game and didn't notice me watching them. They were all beautiful in their own respective way, especially in the dim light from the fire and candles.

Sofia with her voluptuous body, comely face and flaming red hair, Maria with her almost unrealistically sexy body and beautiful face, Lisa with her tight athletic body, cute looks, and that mischievous smile of hers. Just as I was watching her, she flashed me that smile over her shoulder.

Maria and Sofia were in a heated discussion about uneven surfaces, so they didn't notice when Lisa hiked up her shirt enough to give me a small glimpse of her pleasantly rounded muscular buttocks. She turned back to the game, leaned forward to grab the dice, giving me a full unobstructed view of her pert butt and glistening, wet pussy. This must have been her plan all along and I approved. Thankfully, the dim light, my positioning and Lisa's body, made sure that Maria and Sofia couldn't see my massive erection.

I started massaging my glans through my long johns as I lost myself in the wet folds of Lisa's succulent cunt. Lisa rolled the dice three times and then leaned back again to my disappointment. Lisa wasn't a threat in the game apparently because Sofia and Maria were completely focused on each other, bickering good naturedly. Lisa took advantage of their inattention, spreading her feet a bit further out to the sides so that she could scootch her ass further backwards into my groin.

I caught on to the plan and slid down a fraction, angling my hips a bit to get further underneath Lisa. She sat down slowly, so as not to raise any suspicion. As soon as she sat down fully, I could feel the heat of her sex radiating through my long johns, soaking them with her juices in the process. Her labia were hugging the shaft of my painfully hard cock and she started moving back and forth with small hip movements, stroking my cock in the process. It became Lisa's turn again and she leaned forward to roll the dice. I was once again treated to a view of her beautifully toned buttocks and sopping, swollen pussy as she distractedly rolled the dice.

Feeling a bit naughty, I eased my steel rod out of the Y-front of my long johns. I pushed it down a bit so that my angry red glans lined up perfectly with Lisa's hungry opening. No sooner had I positioned my aching cock than Lisa sat back down again, impaling herself on my waiting spear. She was so wet that she slid down my pole without resistance, squeezing my cock hard, every inch of the way down. She let out a sharp gasp as she bottomed out, my cock fully encased in her burning hot cunt.

Maria and Sofia didn't even notice, yet again embroiled in a heated discussion about a rule or something. Lisa looked back over her shoulder and I could see how hard she had to work to contain her lust and keep being discreet.

"You naughty fucker!" she hissed and bit her bottom lip to conceal a moan.

She turned back to the game and feigned interest, all the while slowly fucking me with small discreet hip movements hidden by my oversized t-shirt that she was wearing. Every time it was Lisa's turn, she leaned forward to roll the dice, making sure not to lean too much forward so that my cock escaped her greedy hole. After making her rolls, she sat down hard and fast, grinding her overflowing pussy against the root of my cock.

We kept this up for a while and I could feel Lisa getting closer and closer to orgasm and I wasn't far behind. Sofia announced that it was the last round of rolls. Lisa increased her pace, and I was surprised that none of her friends had noticed us yet, but they seemed serious about winning the game and didn't notice anything else, I guess. Lisa was going last, and we were both almost vibrating with imminent release when she leaned forward to roll the dice.

A couple of quick rolls and all of them suddenly started yelling "YATZEE" and laughing. Lisa leaned back again and started jumping up and down with reckless abandon, quickly fucking us both to a mind shattering orgasm. We both tried to hide our ecstatic moans with celebratory shouts, and I think we got away with it.

Lisa apparently won with that clutch last roll, but I couldn't care less, enveloped in post orgasmic bliss as I was. Maria excused herself and ran to the toilets in the cellar. Sofia watched her go and then snapped back to us with a furious look on her face. The jig was up.

We both froze, like deer caught in the headlights. Sofia crawled towards us still looking furious, but I was beginning to suspect that wasn't the case at all. Sofia darted her hand, quick as a cobra, between Lisa's legs, making us both gasp in surprise. I could feel her fingers exploring my still hard cock penetrating Lisa's sopping wet pussy. Sofia pulled back her hand, her fingers coated in our combined juices, and started licking them clean with a huge grin on her lips.

"Thanks for keeping Maria occupied with those silly rule discussions," Lisa said as she lifted herself off my still mostly erect cock. A torrent of our juices ran out of her pussy and made a mess in my already soaked lap. She turned around and leaned down to give me a slow kiss.

"Thank you, I really needed that," she whispered in my ear. She turned around and gave Sofia a deep kiss as well and then ran towards the toilets in the cellar. Too happy and satisfied to care, I just sat there with my sloppy dick resting on my thigh.

"You might want to duck into your room before Maria comes back and things get awkward," Sofia explained with a smile.

Figuring that she knew her friends best I followed her advice and skulked off to my room.

Chapter 7

I cleaned up as best I could without water. The long johns were a lost cause though, completely saturated with our combined juices as they were. I pulled on my one-piece again, grabbed a washcloth and was just about to sneak off to the cellar to wash up a bit when I heard Maria and Lisa coming back up again. I hesitated and then opened the door a crack to hear better.

"Where did Peter go?" I heard Maria ask.

"He was a bit tired and wanted to turn in early," Sofia explained.

"Darn, I was thinking of asking him for a massage," Maria sighed, sounding a bit disappointed.

"I bet you were," Lisa teased suggestively.

"No, not that kind of massage, you filthy little pixie," Maria laughed. "That's what I have you foooor..."

The last word came out as a long moan and I would have given a lot to be able to see what caused it. I heard some more moans and a lot of wet kissing noises. I debated with myself whether to open the door, but I finally decided against it. I figured they needed some of that "Healing" together. I made myself comfortable on my bed with my laptop and my trusty noise-cancelling headphones.

I still couldn't let go of Lisa's situation with her abusive ex. I started looking around in a few places I remembered from my earlier life as an internet delinquent. He wasn't hard to find and what I found confirmed my suspicion that he was a creepy, unsavoury, narcissistic asshole. I even found some of the pictures of Lisa buried deep in some really fucked up brag-threads in a notorious forum for pervs.

Seems like the asshole liked to dress Lisa up in demeaning costumes, tie her up and do things to her. I could feel my anger rising with every picture I saw. The injustice got to me and it was hard to hold back tears of impotent rage. I suddenly experienced a moment of crystalline clarity, I knew what I wanted to do with my life, I wanted to burn that motherfucker to the ground!

I cracked my knuckles and went to work. I figured that hacking his account on that forum would be a good first step, so I started working on that. After half an hour of unfruitful labour I got a PM to my dummy account that I had set up. It just read:

Admin1: Peter, just stop, this is pathetic. And cover your webcam lens ffs, what would your Uncl3 say? ;)

My uncle? I don't have an uncle. Was I busted? Then I realized who the message was from.

Uncl3fuk3r, as I live and breathe. What have you been up to? I replied with a smile.

Uncl3fuk3r, or Elliot in real life, was one of my old friends from before I started my new career. He's a brilliant hacker, or "Security consultant" if you want to use the proper legal term. I'd helped him make the transition from a socially awkward shut-in with money problems to a... well, socially awkward shut-in without money problems. I helped him just to be able to use him on a few important projects, but that was the old asshole me. The current me was happy that my cut-throat career moves had actually helped someone along the way.

1...45678...11