Self-Realization - The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really confused and felt like a gigantic douche for intruding on their obviously private lovemaking. Or was it private? Did Sofia pull down the blankets on purpose? The situation was really tense and awkward. The only thing that could be heard was Lisa's hard breathing as she came down from her orgasmic high. I realized that someone had to break the silence, for not even the dead could pretend to sleep through Lisa's climactic howl.

I did the mature thing and pretended to wake up in a confused stupor. I rose, pretending to see the "Fort of fluff" manned for the first time, making all the right noises and nonsensical mutterings. I shuffled towards my room with the blanket held in front of me to cover my badly tenting pants. I closed the door behind me and paused. I couldn't hear anything, so I placed my ear to the door and listened.

"Fuckfuckfuck! Did he see us?" Maria whispered with panic in her voice.

"Nah, I checked now and then, and he was knocked out cold and actually drooling." Sofia whispered back.

"Who cares? Just fuck me again!" Lisa purred groggily.

Whispers turned to kisses and I decided to leave them to their lovemaking and go to bed. Shame softened me and I fell asleep longing for companionship and wondering why Sofia had covered for me.

Chapter 3

Something woke me up some time later, I don't know how much later, but I was a bit groggy so I must have been fast asleep. The room was dark, but the moon was up and shone through the window. It was just enough light to see a figure sneaking towards me, a figure with a large head of hair and some very nice curves. Sofia.

Her movements were fluid and graceful, like a cat on the prowl. When she crossed in front of the window the cold moonlight illuminated her face and body and I was a bit startled. She was completely naked, moonlight playing over her smooth skin, heavy breasts swaying slightly with each step. Her friendly smile and kind eyes were replaced with a hungry look. Her soft features were somehow sharper, more feral. She noticed me looking at her and smiled, the moonlight glinting off her perfect teeth.

I shrank back a bit in my bed and started saying something unintelligible. She hushed me while sneaking the last few feet to my bed. She sat down on the edge of my bed and slowly leaned towards my face as if to whisper something in my ear. I could feel her breast touching, then pressing against my chest, hard nipples felt through my blankets. I could feel her hot breath on my ear as she whispered:

"My silence has a price."

She nibbled on my earlobe and my whole body shuddered. She pulled back, smiling, and started to get into my bed and under my blankets. I was still a bit groggy, now with some added shock, but for once my brain didn't interfere and I welcomed her into my bed. She snaked a leg over my body and was soon lying astride body with her face close to mine. Her eyes were looking deep into mine, as if searching for something.

Her cold body was slowly warming up and I became acutely aware of the fact that a naked, beautiful, sexy woman was lying on top of me. I could feel her strong thighs hugging my hips and her large firm breasts resting against my hairy chest. My focus went back to her eyes and I couldn't help but smile at her and this sudden development. My smile seemed to be what she was searching for. She smiled back and placed a feathery kiss on my lips.

She pulled back, searching my eyes for a reaction. My big, shocked smile must have been the right one because she chuckled softly and leaned in again. I met her halfway and we kissed softly. My hands started caressing her slowly, following the curves of her body but not travelling too far. Our kissing increased in intensity and she melted into my body.

I could feel her pelvis starting to grind into my lower abdomen, her curly pubic hair tickling slightly. She rolled her hips a bit and I felt her wet pussy gliding over my skin. The situation, the kissing, her body against mine, made me wide awake. All of me. My cock sprang into full hardness with admirable alacrity, ending up resting against Sofia's but crack. She paused mid-kiss, smiled, raised an eyebrow, and whispered:

"Oh my!"

I smiled back and went for her neck, peppering it with light kisses and nibbles. I felt her get goosebumps as she moaned and ran her nails softly over my arm. She slid down my body slightly and change the angle of her hip so that my cock was resting against her groin. I could feel her soft, wet labia against my shaft, the heat from her sex burning against me.

I ran my hand up the back of her neck, grabbed her hair loosely and pressed her mouth against mine again. She moaned into my mouth and our kissing became even more passionate. She nibbled playfully on my lips and started rhythmically rolling her hips. It was like her pussy was jerking me off, gliding over my cock and spreading her juices all over it. She would start at the base and glide upwards but stop just before my glans reached her sopping opening and then glide down again. It was making me mad with lust and I was almost shaking with the need to just ream my cock inside her. It had been a while since my last sexual encounter.

She seemed to sense my need and desperation, so she slowed down and leaned back from our frantic mouth war. As she did so I remembered her magnificent breasts that were now on display in front of me. How the fuck could I've forgotten about them? She saw where I was looking and smiled. She shimmied up my body a bit to give my mouth and hands free access to her heavenly mounds.

I explored them softly with my hands first, caressing them, following the curves of the underside of her breasts. I let my fingertips softly glide over her areolas, careful not to touch her rock-hard nipples yet. I pulled her slightly towards me and placed light kisses all over her breasts and cleavage. Now she was the one moaning with need.

She slid down a bit down my body again and her gushing pussy found my cock resting on my stomach. She started rolling her hips again, but this time her pussy was gliding over my glans, trapped between my stomach and her hot sex. I could feel my cock parting her pussy lips as she slid down, stopping when the tip met her clit and then grinding back again. I almost entered her several times, but she angled her hip somehow so that it didn't happen. I was beginning to get a bit frustrated, but I hatched a small plan in my head.

I had been neglecting her nipples on purpose just to increase the build-up. When she was on the top of her stroke and I was nearing her opening again, I put my plan into motion. I suddenly sucked in her nipple in my mouth while simultaneously rolling my own hip and flexing my cock a bit, so it lined up perfectly with her opening. She was so surprised by my sudden pleasurable attack on her nipple that she didn't notice my plan downstairs.

Briefly interrupted, she moaned loudly and began her downstroke. My hands on her hips helped her down and I could feel my cock finally sliding into her wet, wanting pussy. She was tight and I could feel every inch of her pussy parting for me and squeezing me hard. Halfway in I could feel her begin to shake and when my cock was finally buried to the hilt, she came hard.

Her rhythmically clenching pussy brought me over the edge faster than I thought possible. I let go of her nipple and groaned into her neck while shooting load after load deep into her. Sofia meanwhile had latched onto my shoulder with her teeth and was busy trying to smother her ecstatic moans. After a while we both relaxed and on a secret signal we both started giggling softly.

"I think we both needed that," Sofia whispered quietly.

"You have no idea," I replied. She leaned back and looked me in the eye.

"I kinda do, you're still rock hard," she said with a hungry smile while gently starting to rotate her hips.

She was definitely correct, I was still hard as a rock, YES! Her gentle movement felt awesome, and a small grunt escaped my lips. Sofia closed her eyes and seemed to relish the sensation of being completely filled.

"Fuck your cock is nice," she moaned and started to lengthen her strokes.

She slowly pulled off me until my glans was barely inside her. She paused, then slowly sank down on my thick cock, languishing the feel of yet again being filled. When she bottomed out, she moaned loudly, so loud that I hurriedly covered her mouth with mine in a hungry kiss. My rapid reaction was rewarded with a bitten tongue and a feral smile. The hungry look was back, and her sparkling eyes locked on to mine while she slowly started fucking me with long firm strokes. It was definitely her fucking me, no doubt about it, but I wasn't complaining.

The view was spectacular. Wild hair, hungry eyes, a small, wicked smile, daring me to try something. Her large, heavy breasts were gently caressing my chest with their swaying motion and my hands were yet again magically drawn to them. I started caressing them softly, but Sofia grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard to her breast. I caught on and started to massage them roughly to her delight.

Meanwhile her pace had increased, and she was now doing a decent job of fucking me into the mattress. She had a wonderful technique where she angled her hip on the upstroke so that her clit dragged along my shaft and then reversed the angle so that my glans bumped her G-spot on the downstroke.

"Holy shit, this girl has skills!" I thought to myself as I saw her hips effortlessly perform a perfect riding motion. I could hear her breathing getting ragged and see a small sheen of sweat forming on her brow. She was close, judging by her increased intensity, so I surprised her by pinching her nipples, hard. It was a calculated guess, and I was correct.

Her eyes widened in shock and she opened her mouth in a silent scream as a violent orgasm coursed through her body. She cramped up and her pussy clenched my cock almost painfully. At last, she slumped down on my chest, still with some lingering tremors. I still had a way to go until my own release, but I figured I'd let her rest before I took control of the situation.

I could feel her slowly regain her composure and smile into my chest.

"You naughty boy," she chuckled softly "Taking advantage of sex-starved little me."

I chuckled as well because I had real trouble seeing her getting sex-starved with her looks. She raised her head from my chest and looked deep into my eyes. She gave me an enigmatic smile and kissed me hard. Then she promptly slid off my throbbing member and stood up next to my bed. She leaned over, gave me a small peck on the cheek and whispered in my ear:

"This is our secret now."

She silently snuck away like a cat burglar in the night as I laid there, completely shocked, with my hard, pussy soaked cock, swaying like a metronome.

"What the fuck!" I hissed through clenched teeth as she slunk out the door with a giggle.

I couldn't decide if I was angry, still horny, or ecstatically happy, probably all the above. I resigned to my fate and angrily wiped off my cock with my briefs. I still had to take a piss to "Clean the pipes," so I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed for the cellar.

Chapter 4

I fell asleep with a smile on my lips and slept better than I had for a long time. I woke up to the wonderful smells of coffee and bacon. It took me a while to get my bearings, but then I remembered where I was and what I did last night. I got out of bed with a shit-eating grin and donned my sweatpants and hoodie since it was a bit chilly. I figured it would also cover my morning woody which was threatening to spear through my pants at any second. I tried to sneak out to the toilet to relieve myself before the others noticed I was awake, but no such luck. They were all sitting in the fort of fluff, covered with blankets and comforters, eating fried eggs, bacon and drinking coffee. My eggs and bacon.


"Well good morning sleepyhead, nice to see you up and about, both of you." Lisa snickered with barely contained glee.

I looked down and noticed that my penis was trying its best to imitate a tentpole. I quickly went for the toilets in the cellar, followed by their raucous laughter.

"Eating my bacon, drinking my coffee, laughing at me?!" I thought to myself. "When I get up there, I'll give them the lowdown on how this weekend's gonna play out."

I steeled myself, readying for a conflict I didn't really want to start, but I couldn't just let them walk all over me either. I stomped up the stairs and headed for the common room, ready for a fight, but was stopped in my tracks by a wonderful sight. When the girls heard my stomping, Maria jumped up from the fort of fluff and grabbed a plate from the nearby table. I got a quick view of her spectacular, fit ass in a thong before she turned around. I almost swallowed my tongue when I looked up. She was standing there with a plate filled with eggs and bacon held out before her, but that wasn't what almost spelled my demise, it was her appearance.

Her long, toned legs, flat stomach with a faint six-pack in that almost alabaster white skin of hers was a sight to behold, but what really stood out was her perfect breasts. She had somehow squeezed into one of Lisa's crop top T-shirts. It was supposed to just leave the stomach bare on Lisa, but on Maria's much larger frame it barely covered her breasts. After jumping up to fetch the plate though, it had ridden up and was now barely covering her nipples, showing a respectable amount of perfect underboob.

"Maria! Boobs!" Lisa hissed.

Maria looked down and quickly pulled down the shirt to a more proper length, but her stiff nipples still showed through the thin fabric of the shirt. She gave me a shy, embarrassed smile and handed me the plate before quickly diving into the fort of fluff again to cover up.

"Sorry for making fun of your predicament earlier, but it was a pretty impressive tent you pitched there," Lisa chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry," Sofia chimed in with a smile on her lips. "Maria made you breakfast and coffee though, as a reward for your heroics yesterday," she continued.

"Uhm, thanks," I replied, confrontational thoughts already forgotten. I nodded my thanks to Maria, turned "My" chair around and sat down.

"And sorry for stealing your eggs and bacon," Maria apologised, "We're going out to get our backpacks and food in a while, so we'll be able to restock the fridge."

They were all looking a bit expectantly at me.

"No worries," I shrugged and took a bite of the eggs. What I expected was some nice fried eggs, what I got was a mouthful of heaven. I closed my eyes and savoured the eggs. Were there some onions in there? And something smoked? Paprika?


"Holy shiiieeet!" I exclaimed, to the obvious amusement of the girls.

"Told you he would like it, Maria!" Lisa said and punched Maria's shoulder lightly.

"Like it?" I said as I shoved another mouthful in my face "I fucking love it! How did you... what...did I bring the ingredients for this?"

"Yeah, you did," Maria nodded. "I rendered down the bacon, used the bacon fat to caramelize some onions and then added the eggs. You didn't have any paprika, so I improvised with some Goulash soup powder."

"Damn..." I muttered and went back to the eggs.

"Yeah, Maria is one of the best chefs I know," Sofia explained.

"I'm not a chef!" Maria protested.

"But you could be!" Lisa added.

This seemed like a conversation they'd had before, so I just concentrated on my food. They all fell silent, and I could see them letting go of the conversation and restarting.

"Maria's cooking is one of the reasons I'm so fat," Sofia said with a smile and pinched her tummy.

"Fat? Nah. Curvy and voluptuous, maybe, but far from fat," I protested.

"Well, aren't you the smooth talker now," Sofia said with a smile and a wink.

"It's mostly because she's lazy," Tina explained.

"You say lazy, I say energy efficient," Sofia replied and leaned back in the fort of fluff, showing off her ample bosom, barely concealed by a morning robe several sizes too small. She met my eyes and gave me a secretive smile. I finished my eggs and bacon, got the fire going in the fireplace and sat down again with my coffee.

We started talking and went over the usual stuff like work, interests, and relationship status. I told them about my last job, my ex, and my journey back to my "Old self". I tried my best not to sound like a pathetic loser, but I still felt like one.

The girls were all friends from middle school. They were the ones left when all the popular girls had formed their groups, so they formed one of their own out of necessity. Sofia had been the strange, withdrawn, chubby, nerdy girl with absent parents. Lisa was the angry, small, late blooming, intense girl with divorced parents. Maria was the immigrant girl, having fled with her parents from Croatia during the Balkan wars. She was a shy, gangly, socially awkward girl that was prone to crying when stressed.

The girls told their stories with humour, but you could sense some old, buried feelings and emotional scars behind the jokes.

Sofia went on to study sociology at university but was currently working as a workplace therapist while working on a thesis in her spare time. Her work didn't leave much room for other interests or a relationship according to her, but her friends smiled and started protesting, only to be silenced with a sharp glance from Sofia.

Lisa didn't like school one bit and as soon as she could, she joined a vocational school to become a painter. She was hazed quite a bit due to her gender and size in the vocational school, but she started training MMA and after demonstrating some of her skills on a would-be sexual assaulter at a party, she won the respect of her peers.

She started working at a large building company but was disgusted by the male dominated construction industry. She became self-employed and received lots of contracts for restorations, detail work and painting in awkward cramped spaces. She was currently single but mentioned that she'd had a long-term relationship in the past. Remembering their hushed conversation from the night before, I didn't push for details.

Maria had really bloomed after gaining her first friends in Sweden. She gained confidence and started to master the Swedish language, something that even Swedes have trouble doing. She started getting straight A: s and got a stipend from the school. When she got control over her long gangly limbs, she started playing volleyball on a regional level (Hah! Nailed it!). She was voted "Most likely to succeed" when they graduated high school, but her strict catholic parents had other plans.

On a vacation to their homeland of Croatia, she was married to a man 15 years her senior that she'd never met, but who was a friend of her father. Her culture and religion made her accept this and she was still happily married to this day. As soon as she said this, I heard a derisive snort from Lisa and Sofia rolled her eyes. The mild-mannered Maria jumped to her feet in a fit of anger and growled "You two just shut up!" through her clenched teeth. She then stomped away towards the drying cabinet in the hallway.

During the whole spectacle I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She had so much power, such fierceness under the surface. With her looks and demeanour, the similarities with Wonder Woman were uncanny.

"Looks like we're going out to get the backpacks then," Lisa sighed, extricated herself from the blankets and got up. I almost snorted coffee through my nose when I saw that she was completely naked.

"Yeah, should have warned you, Lisa doesn't like clothes," Sofia explained with a smile.

Lisa gave me a crooked mischievous smile as she sauntered over to Maria in the hallway.