Self-Realization - The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia and Lisa had taken ownership of my arms and were now laying with their backs towards me, hugging them. The roaring fire had warmed up the room enough that we'd kicked off all our blankets. The girls had some kind of oversized T-shirts on, and I was still in my trusty one-piece.

Maria sighed and put down her cup on the floor. She stretched like a cat, arms reaching upwards and feet closer to the fire. I could see her wince slightly, probably some sore muscles from chopping and carrying firewood. As she stretched, I could see her shirt ride up her long, beautiful legs, all the way up to her crotch and... shit! She wasn't wearing any panties!

I got a quick peek at her mons and neatly trimmed dark brown bush before she settled down again and pulled down her shirt to cover up her sex. Damn. She smoothed down the front of her shirt over her breasts and stomach but stopped with a smile. We could both see that her nipples had hardened to sharp points, threatening to pierce her shirt. She continued to smooth down her shirt, but did so more slowly, softer.

She looked like she suddenly remembered something and twisted in the armchair to check if we were still sleeping. I tried my hardest to feign sleep and she seemed to buy it because she turned back towards the fireplace. Her hands resumed their slow journey across her body as she slid down a bit further in the armchair. She grabbed her perfect, large breasts and pushed them together while pinching her nipples. A soft moan escaped her lips and her right hand caressed down towards her crotch.

Her legs were closed and leaning a bit to the side, so I couldn't see any details, but her discreet gasp told me that she'd found what she was looking for. She started massaging and caressing her breast and pussy with intent now, but something spooked her, and she stopped almost as soon as she'd started.

She snapped around and looked straight at us again, but I was ready and kept on feigning sleep. She kept looking at us for a while but then smiled and turned back towards the fire again. This time she seemed more convinced that we really slept, so she made herself comfortable in the armchair again and put her leg up on the armrest, showing her wet, glistening, beautiful pussy for the first time.

A smooth slit with delicate pink inner labia and a small clit that peeked out when she pulled softly on her clitoral hood. She was absolutely soaked, and her juices were running down towards her perineum. She used her fingers to spread out her juices all over her slippery pussy, pinching her delicate lips and making small circles over her clit. Her breathing intensified and I could feel my cock trying it's best to burst through the confines of my one-piece.

Sofia and Lisa were still holding on to my arms, so I couldn't do anything about my pressing situation without waking them and spoiling the show. Maria's pussy was positively flowing right now, and her fingers couldn't do anything to stop the flow. She scooted down a bit further in the armchair and was now almost laying on her back. She put her other leg up on the other armrest and I now had one of the most intoxicating, inviting views in front of me, well actually not in front of me, but you know what I mean.

I could see that her juices had run down her perineum and over her little pink rosebud. Maria stopped pinching her nipple, snaked her left hand underneath her butt and started lubricating her small, crinkled asshole with her abundant juices. She paused for a second and then simultaneously plunged two fingers deep into her pussy and her middle finger into her waiting asshole. A small shudder went through her body and I could hear her trying to suppress a moan.

I was so turned on that a small moan of frustration and need escaped my lips. Maria's eyes snapped towards mine in the reflection and quick as a cobra she was on her feet and in front of me. Her face was flushed, and she looked furious, whereas I probably looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a rapidly approaching truck. She looked like she was about to pounce me and beat the crap out of me, but then she paused and slowly took in the situation I was in and the massive erection I was sporting.

Her furious snarl slowly changed into a hungry smile as she slowly prowled towards me. She ordered my silence with an index finger on her full lips, and I didn't dare protest as I'd just been caught spying on her in a very compromised position. She stopped when she was standing over me, one foot on either side of my hips, as far as she could go without disturbing Lisa and Sofia.

With her long legs, I had a perfect angle to see her beautiful glistening pussy once again. I just got a quick peek though, because before I knew what had happened, she'd pulled down the zipper all the way down on my one-piece. My concrete hard cock relished the freedom and emerged like a proud warrior, waiting for action. Maria stood there watching my almost pulsing length for a while and then started caressing her body again, still with her eyes on my cock.

I was getting a bit frustrated, and I flexed my muscles a bit so that my cock strained towards Maria's practically dripping sex. She smiled and met my eyes again. The immediate danger seemed to have passed at least. She seemed like she was trying to figure something out as her eyes slowly took in our sleeping arrangement. Seemingly satisfied with something, she carefully turned around and slowly sat down on my lower stomach, giving me a wonderful view of her magnificent ass in the process. She looked back at me and motioned for my silence before she unceremoniously took off her long T-shirt and threw it backwards.

I could finally feel Maria's hands starting to lightly caress my rock-hard cock, almost teasing me with feather light touches. I groaned and I could hear her snicker before she scooted forwards and almost broke my dick in the process. I hissed and she backed off a bit, but I could now feel her wet pussy on my shaft. She pressed the shaft of my cock harder against her burning hot pussy as she started rolling her hips, sliding her sopping lips and clit back and forth along my eager length.

I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't see the action, because she was blocking the reflection, but I still had a magnificent view of her spectacular ass and well-toned legs and back. I could feel her increasing the tempo a bit and small grunts and moans escaped her lips. I could hear her getting frustrated for some reason and then I realized that since she was catholic, she probably had some obscure rules stopping her from just letting my cock spear her into oblivion. As if sensing my realization, she looked back at me again with a sad, apologetic, desperate look.

She rose a bit and scooted forward to sit down on my thighs, then reached back and pressed my drenched length into her ass crack. It was a beautiful sight and it got even better when she started to move up and down, sliding my shaft along her crack. She rose higher and higher every stroke until my glans finally rested against her puckered pink star. It was as if she got an electric shock.

She shuddered and I could see her other hand reaching down to furiously finger her wet pussy. I was in seventh heaven. The view, the smell of her wonderful pussy, her heat, the situation, everything. I still wasn't getting much satisfaction out of the deal though, but then she started to use my sensitive glans to massage her rosebud and yet again lubricate it with her abundant juices. Her frigging intensified as she took a firm grip of my close to exploding cock and started to slowly spear her pulsing back door.

I was almost in shock. Here I was with a stunning woman that I'd only met yesterday, and now we were in the opening stages to some real nasty anal sex. I could see my glans slowly starting to spread her tight ring, but that was apparently too much for Maria as her orgasm exploded out of her. She fell forward with a silent scream and laid there shuddering and gasping for air.

After a while she rose on shaky legs, smiled, and then unceremoniously stepped over me towards her T-shirt and then the toilets downstairs. As soon as she started going down the stairs, I heard Lisa's voice.

"I thought she'd never go." And then both her and Maria sat up, looked at me, my glistening hard cock and then at each other.

"Roskilde 2010?" Sofia asked Lisa.

"Yeah, sure." She replied.

They both quickly threw off their clothes and then Lisa laid down on her back in front of the fire, her head towards me. Sofia crawled after towards her, juicy ass and heavy tits swaying with the motion. She wasted no time as she entered a sixty-nine with Lisa and started attacking her pussy. Lisa arched her neck between Sofia's legs and looked at me.

"What are you waiting for? Come here and fuck her silly! We haven't got much time so fuck her hard and fast, I'll take care of the rest."

I wasn't about to protest that kind of invitation, so I jumped up and rammed my painfully hard cock into Sofia's waiting pussy. I could feel Lisa attack Sofia's pussy and see her reach down to tweak her nipples, but then I lost control and started fucking her hard like a sex starved animal. It didn't take more than maybe 20 seconds before Sofia's muffled scream signalled her release. She threw herself forward and I could see her pussy clench and unclench in her euphoric aftermath. Lisa jumped up and smacked Sofia's ass, shocking her back to reality.

"My turn!" Lisa said happily and took Sofia's place in front of me.

Sofia maneuvered herself to repeat the sixty-nine with Lisa on top this time. I shrugged, to horny and close to orgasm to care who I was fucking. I slowly, but inevitably, entered Lisa's much tighter slit. She wouldn't have any of that though and slammed her butt backwards, impaling herself on my throbbing cock. She gasped and paused, but then urged me on.

"Faster and harder you fucker. We have to finish before Maria comes back!"

Realizing the amount of drama that might ensue if she caught us in the act, I started to fuck Lisa furiously, feeling myself quickly approaching my climax. Lisa beat me to it and fell forward moaning and gasping just like Sofia. I growled in frustration, but then Sofia grabbed my cock from below, gave me that feral hungry look and just said:

"Give me your cock!"

I eagerly followed her order and scooted forward a bit so that her mouth could work me over. She grabbed my shaft and started stroking my cock while sucking on my glans. The sensation of Sofia's tongue swirling around my sensitive glans and the view of the two sexy naked bodies in front of me made me come in seconds. I barely had time to give Sofia a warning before I made a loud groan and exploded in her mouth.

She sucked me dry, swallowing every drop, and then jumped up and pushed me backwards into the fort of fluff again. In my ecstasy, I hadn't heard the toilet downstairs flush, but Lisa and Sofia had and were now quickly assuming the positions they had when Maria went to the toilet. I laid there in my post-orgasmic bliss, still a bit hard, when Maria came back. She'd been crying and looked ashamed for some reason. She averted her eyes and just whispered:

"I'm sorry."

I had no idea what was going on in her head and I was getting a bit worried. She slid down beside Sofia and I could hear soft sobs. Sofia "Woke up" and hugged her, whispering comforting words in her ear. Yet again I felt like I was intruding, so I extricated myself from the tangle of limbs and snuck off to the toilet. As soon as I got outside the reach of the warm fireplace, the house got noticeably colder. Without the pellet furnace, the house was rapidly succumbing to the arctic temperatures outside.

I got a bit worried when I thought of all the problems that we might be facing soon, like frozen water pipes and frost inside. It might be a good idea to call Anders as soon as possible but the landlines were out and since there was a power outage, the 4G mast was out as well. Guess we'd have to be a bit patient and just wait for the situation to change.

The water in the tap was freezing, but I washed myself clean and did my business anyway. I was rapidly getting colder, so I hurried upstairs towards the blessed radiating heat from the fireplace. The girls were all cuddled up together now, so I just added some logs to the fire and slipped down behind Lisa and spooned her good. This time she was asleep, so I settled down and tried to figure out what the hell was happening.

Chapter 8

We all woke up to the soothing sounds of my mobile phone going haywire. It was still a bit dark outside, and the fire had died down to embers, but it was still too bright. I put one and two together and came to the conclusion:

"Hey, the power is back!"

"Cool. Can we go back to sleep?" Lisa mumbled while drawing the blankets over her head.

My phone was still going haywire, cycling through alerts from just about every messaging app I had installed. I sighed and left the warm comforting fort of fluff to find my phone. It was warmer in the room than I expected, so the furnace had to be working. I turned off the ceiling lights and fetched my phone from my room. I quickly slipped down under the covers next to Lisa again but laid down on my back to check my phone. There were a bunch of messages, but I started with the ones from Anders.

Got a message from my furnace monitoring app that the furnace was offline. You guys ok?

I typed in a quick reply. Yeah, we're ok. Power went down on us, but I think it's fixed now. Snowed in though.

The next eight messages were from Uncl3Fuck3r, one in every app that I had that could receive messages. The messages all just contained a link to a video. Intrigued, I opened the link. It was a news report about a police raid on a sex crime ring. I didn't get it at first, but then I saw a man being dragged out of a three-story building by the police. His face was blurred but I recognized the body from a couple of vile pictures that I'd had the misfortune to see. "Hah! Serves you right, you little fucker!" I thought to myself as I laid there smiling. The video ended with a message from Uncl3.

He's toast, I saw to the chain of evidence myself. He will never hurt anyone again. Tell Lisa she's cute =).

I chuckled at the last bit. Lisa stirred next to me.

"What's so funny?" She said groggily.

I debated whether to tell her about my flagrant invasion of her privacy, but in the end, I wanted her to know that she was safe. She might get mad at me, but it would be worth it.

"Just some really good news that I think you might want to see for yourself." I replied.

"Here, take a look at this," I instructed and gave her the phone.

She started the clip and raised the volume to hear the newscaster.

"Early this morning police raided the residences of several suspects in an international sex crime ring. One of the ringleaders, a man that goes by the name of LordNox online, was caught with an overwhelming amount of evidence against him according to a source within the police. The raid was made possible thanks to a solid tip from a concerned citizen."

As the clip played, I could see a series of emotions hit Lisa. First, she looked utterly surprised, then extremely pleased, but at the end of the segment she looked like she realized something, froze up and dropped the phone in her lap. Her eyes stared into nothingness and I could hear her whisper:

"My life is over."

"What?" I exclaimed, "He's the one that hurt you, right?"

"Yes," she whispered, "But he told me that he has a failsafe that publishes all his pictures of me online if he ever gets arrested."

Sofia, who had been listening in, raised herself up on her elbow and looked at me in horror.

"What have you done Peter?"

I'd been very thorough in my dismantling of Lord Fucktard's online presence and Uncl3 had probably checked my work since he left me that message at the end of the video, so I wasn't worried that I'd missed something.

"What he deserved," I said in a deadpan voice as I met Sofia's accusing glare.

"You have nothing to worry about, I'm very good at this," I assured them.

Maria sat up as well and I now had three sets of eyes staring accusingly at me. I got a bit annoyed by their lack of confidence in me, so I got up to fetch my laptop from my room.

"Wait, I'll show you what I mean."

When I came back, I showed them what I'd done and explained everything in layman's terms. When I was done explaining they all fell silent, probably going through everything in their heads to check for any flaws in my execution. Lisa was the first to speak up.

"So let me get this straight, there are no... naughty pictures of me left on the internet?"

"One can never be 100% sure, but I'm pretty close to 100% sure. A very competent friend of mine ran a custom-made picture search algorithm and scrubbed any traces of your pictures he could find from the internet and the dark web." I explained.

"And Richard can't access any of his accounts and just upload them again or something?" Maria asked.

"No. He has no access to any of his accounts, they have all been erased or corrupted beyond all recognition. All his files have been scrubbed except for a few innocent face shots that can be used to find some of the other victims. He won't even have access to a computer for the next 25 years to life, if he'll even be alive by then. His kind of criminal don't last long in prisons I've heard." They all fell silent again.

Lisa finally looked at me with tears in her eyes. "So it's over? I'm free?"

"Yes," I answered sincerely and smiled at her.

She threw herself at me with a sob and bowled me over. She hugged me, hard, and I could finally see how she'd be hard to beat in an MMA fight. I couldn't move, but I managed to gasp out a weak "Help!" Sofia and Maria came to my rescue, or so I thought. Instead of rescuing me from the hug of death, they piled on and hugged us both.

It was getting hard to breathe, but luckily, I remembered something from all the UFC fights I'd watched over the years. I tapped Lisa on the hip, and she loosened her hug enough for me to breathe normally again. With my imminent death by hug postponed I was able to enjoy the feeling of...what? Vengeance? Justice? Compersion? All I knew in that moment was two things: One, having three beautiful women hugging me and crying with joy and relief was awesome. Two, I wanted to do this again, help people get rid of their tormentors.

"Maybe you could go and fix us breakfast?" Sofia whispered in my ear.

I looked at her and she gave me a pleading look. I guess the girls wanted some time to deal with the sudden turn of events, so I extricated myself from the tangle of bodies and shuffled off to the kitchen.

I started making eggs but thought better of it, I wouldn't be able to match Maria's skill in the kitchen, so why bother. Instead, I started making some coffee and oatmeal. I'm not claiming to be Gordon Ramsay in the kitchen, but I can make a mean oatmeal. I toasted the rolled oats in a dry pan and then soaked them in cold water while I toasted some nuts and crisped up some bacon. I simmered the oats while stirring until the oatmeal had the consistency I was looking for.

I was just adding some freeze dried lingon- and blueberries when the girls shuffled into the kitchen, red eyed from crying but with radiant smiles. They took turns hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek, then they sat down at the kitchen table. I poured them some coffee and got satisfied grunts in return. I spooned the oatmeal into bowls, sprinkled the toasted nuts and crushed crispy bacon on top. As a finishing touch I trickled some golden treacle on top as well. I served them the oatmeal and sat down as well, reaching for the blessed coffee first.