Selfish

Story Info
Selfish Adultery...or selfish love.
875 words
3.94
5.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't even know where to begin. I've been in love with this man for as far back as I can remember. At least, I believe it is love. We tell each other stories and fantasies. We flirt, we gossip. We want to hang out, see each other. However, he has a wife and one or two kids.

"So, how can I love him?"

"How can I let him love me?"

On some days, I feel it's a control thing. I just love how commanding he is. Everything he says just turns me on. They make me want him badly.

Maybe, that's how it is for him too. The things I say make him hot and bothered and then, he wants me. Sometimes, he wants to leave and be with me. However, it's only for a second or two. Then, he remembers what he has at home.

"Also, how could I let him leave?"

"How could I let him choose me? "

I'd be the biggest whore ever to take someone from a family for my own selfish wants and needs. Yet, I want him, I desperately need him.

I need the way that he commands every bit of attention from me as soon as he opens his mouth. I long to feel his fingers encircle my wrists and pin them above my head while he pushes me up against a wall. The way he would shove my legs apart and get his body up against me. Damn. How I want that every single day for the rest of my life.

He'd know that I don't have a bra on. He would lean down and take my nipples in his mouth, nibbling and sucking them through my t-shirt. The sexy way he'd bite my nipples is hard enough to bruise them, but not hard enough to hurt me.

He'd drop my wrists and grab my face kissing me rough and hard at first and then, slowly making it gentle and loving just like every other part of this thing we have.

He is older than me and treats me like I'm his and only his. I call him daddy.

He'd drag me to the bed and lay me down gently. He would climb up on the bed with me and grab my leggings and slide them down. He'd rub my thighs like I don't know what he is about to do. He'd slowly start kissing them, touching them, nibbling them and biting them.

His hands slide to my ass, grabbing and squeezing it. Then he'd slowly breathe on my soaking wet pussy driving me insane. He'd kiss my smooth mound slowly, agonizingly taking one small taste. He'd lift my legs over his shoulder pressing his face up against my wetness, slowly and teasingly playing with his tongue. It all would make me all hot and bothered.

I'm squirming at this point, dying for him to devour me to let me cover his tongue. However, he continues to take his time. As I roll my head back with each little flick of his tongue, he slowly starts sucking and slurping me, burying his face in me. My hands are in his hair. I rise up to meet his every move, grinding against his tongue, begging for sweet release.

There, I once again beg him to be mine.

"What kind of selfish person am I?"

He would then smack my ass hard. I get turned on so much more. I'm panting begging him.

"Please daddy, let me cum!"

Then, he suddenly pulls away. He flips me over and pushes my face down into the bed. He makes sure my ass is up in the air, then spreads my cheeks. He gives me one last slow lick. He bites my ass cheek and smacks my ass hard. I feel it welt up. I whimper.

"Don't ever and I mean ever, ask daddy if you can cum!"

"I'll tell you when I want you to!"

I whimper again as I know I'm in trouble. Daddy spreads my legs wide, slides his fingers in and with three quick thrusts of his fist , I'm thoroughly degraded and turned on at the same time.

"You filthy little whore, look at how soaking wet you are!"

"You love when Daddy hurts you, don't you?"

I moan and whimper and nod my head. Tears are in my eyes. Daddy spits on my ass, smacks it so hard.

I get nervous. I have never done anal sex before. I'm scared that's what he's about to do. I know I need to be punished though. I deserve whatever is about to happen.

Daddy slowly pushes the head of his cock against my ass spreading me open. I cry out and try to squirm away. Daddy grabs my hips and slams into me. I scream. Then, he does it again. I realize I kind of like the feeling and with each thrust, I rock back against him. As he smacks my ass and grunts.

"Fuck, baby!".

Daddy goes faster and faster.

I moan. Daddy groans.

"Cum for me baby, now!"

Then, we explode together and collapse. Daddy covers me in soft, sweet kisses begging me to never leave.

Maybe, just maybe, it's time to be selfish.