The Other Woman

Story Info
Secret meet up behind wife’s back.
1.2k words
4.26
7.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke was a married man. Unhappily married for several years to Rebecca. They had sex regularly but it was dull and loveless. They were distant. Rebecca became mean and rude lately. Things felt cold, more like roommates.

But Luke had a secret. Her name was Mindy. She was beautiful in every way. Her long brown locks of hair delightfully framed her oval face and almond shaped eyes. She was 5'3, cute with taut body. Pert breasts and a voluptuous ass. He met her at work.

Mindy knew Luke was married. But their work friendship quickly evolved into an entire extra-marital affair. It started with a just a drink after work, and turned into a wild evening in a hotel after he told Rebecca he was working late and wouldn't be home till early in the morning.

They discreetly met at in a hotel room Luke had booked. He was still dressed in slacks, a button down shirt, and a tie as he anxiously waited for Mindy.

Finally he heard the key card slip in and out of the door lock and Mindy stepping into the room. She was still wearing her sexy office clothes. Her legs looked amazing in the pencil skirt and black pumps. Her white blouse was low cut, revealing her cleavage and tops of her plump breasts. He approached her and embraced her as he tenderly kissed her and ran his fingers through her hair.

Mindy grinned, bit her bottom lip and stepped back as she was slowly, seductively unbuttoned her blouse, slowly revealing her breasts bulging out of her black lacy shelf bra. Luke already was becoming hard as his heart raced and he loosened his tie as Mindy removed her skirt. She was wearing matching panties.

Mindy approach Luke and helped him remove his shirt. She deftly unbuckled his belt and top button of his slacks, letting them fall to his ankles. He was wearing tight, black boxer briefs and his erection was evident.

She kissed Luke as she aggressively ran her hands over the hard bulge in his underwear. He throbbed in her hand and she couldn't wait to feel him inside her. She pulled his underwear down, allowing his thick, hard cock to spring out. He grabbed it and stroked it as she lowered her self to her knees.

Luke looked down at Mindy as she took him into her mouth, expertly pleasuring him as he groaned and ran his fingers through her hair, taking a handful and guiding her mouth on him. Mindy looked up at him with a grin. "Does your wife suck your cock like I do?" Luke moaned and assured her, "not at all." Mindy was pleased with this and took him back into her mouth, into the back of my throat and then twirling her tongue around the head of his cock, sucking on it and tapping it against her tongue.

Luke lifted her to her feet and guided her to the end of the bed. She was down to her matching bra and panties, and her black stiletto heels. He knelt in front of her and gently grasped her delicate ankle, slowly removing her shoe as he planted tender kisses along her leg. He followed with the other shoe. Luke then removed her panties and grasped her hips to pull her butt to the end of the bed so he could bury his face between her legs. She let out a breathless moan as he traced small slow circles around her clit with his tongue. He gently slid two fingers into her and hooked his fingers, massaging her g-spot. Mindy used one hand to grip Luke's hair as he continued. She started to buck her hips and grind against his face. "Luke I'm gonna cum!" She whispered and she exploded into an orgasm as fluid gushed from her.

Luke felt a surge of arousal overcome him and he felt a boost in his ego as he grinned and felt the moisture on his face and tongue. Mindy was breathless and a little shocked that he made her body do that. Luke stood up and reached behind Mindy, unlatching her bra with ease. Her pert, medium-sized breasts fell out and bounced a little before he took them into his hands and caressed them. Mindy looked up

At him, still catching her breath, giving him a come hither gaze.

Mindy backed onto the bed as Luke kissed her and followed her backwards. Soon he was hovering over her and kissing her neck and breasts before he slowly slid his hard cock into her. She was deliciously wet and warm for him. She gasped as he filled her with his length. Luke groaned as her body gripped him.

Luke and Mindy started with a slow and sensual pace, softly kissing while excited hands explored each others bodies. Luke gradually picked up speed and moved harder and faster within her as she wrapped her legs around him and held onto his neck. She moaned and whimpered, "yes! Yes! Yes!" Her breathing became labored and she breathlessly warned Luke she was climaxing. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she climaxed. "Good girl...such a good girl for me..." he said as she groaned with each orgasmic wave. Mindy's orgasm racked over her even harder as she heard his praise.

Luke laid on his back and Mindy aggressively climbed on top of him, straddling him, and lowering herself onto his erect cock. Luke groaned as he felt her take him in inch by inch. He looked up into her eyes as she began rocking back and forth slowly but confidently. "You feel so good inside me, Luke." She praised him, breathlessly. "I love riding your cock!" She ground against him, rolled her hips, and bounced up and down as he guided her hips. He was reaching the edge and he gripped her hard as he bucked his hips from underneath. She braced herself with her hands on the headboard and cried out as she had another powerful orgasm. Mindy's response sent Luke over the edge and his orgasm followed. He filled her with his hot cum deep inside her.

Mindy collapsed on top of Luke. Both were breathless, their hearts racing. They gazed into each other's eyes and kissed tenderly.

Many different emotions flooded them both. Luke felt a twinge of guilt for betraying Rebecca's trust. But he found Mindy irresistible. When she walked by him at work, her flowery scent filled his nostrils and intoxicated him. All he could think about was what was underneath her clothes. When he was with Rebecca, he couldn't help but wish it were Mindy. He often fucked Rebecca from behind, imagining it was Mindy's pussy he was plunging himself into, tugging on her long dark hair. But now he was plagued with guilt.

Mindy, however, felt a sense of sexy pride as she lured a married man into her clutches. She knew when he fucked his wife, it was her he was thinking about. She felt powerful knowing she had control of his mind, and now have possessed his body. It appealed to her competitive nature.

She knew it was the beginning of a fun little affair. She would continue to lure him away from his wife and fulfilling his wildest fantasies.