Selling Houses Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving between her open legs, David rubbed the head of his cock in the wetness between her lips and then pushed his cock into her cunt. She screamed as he forced her cunt open and slid inside her. With an evil glow in his eyes, David started to thrust inside her, feeding his cock into her cunt an inch at a time. Under him, the woman thrashed back and forwards, thrusting her cunt up, torn between pleasure and pain. As he fucked her, around them, women clung to their husbands' arms, their cunts growing wet with envy while their partners openly pulled at their rigid excited cocks. David drove into the woman's cunt hard and she erupted in orgasm, bucking on the glory box, her legs quivering uncontrollably.

"Fuck me!" a woman yelled, breaking away from her husband, reaching up under her skirt and tearing down her panties. Fuelled with pure lust, David bent the woman over and pressed her mouth to the other woman's cunt. Kicking her feet apart, he pressed against her ass and fed his enormous hard cock into her cunt from behind. Watching, her husband pulled hard at his cock. He had never seen his wife being fucked and it was so good seeing it. Harder and harder David rammed his cock into her, slamming himself against her ass. When she came, the husband groaned, sending a huge arc of cum out in front of him. By now, couples were fucking on the cushions and lounges. One of Frank's prostitutes was forcing his cock down her throat.

"Now we're having a roman orgy." David yelled, as the whole room writhed in copulation and oral sex. The only person not taking part was Cindy who was still sat on the couch watching David. This was him, what he did. In a moment of hedonistic excess, he had revealed his true self, she knew he couldn't help it but she also knew there was another side to him.

"Why aren't you joining in" he asked her smiling with a prostitute draped off hi arm and his finger in her cunt.

"I want to go home and fuck the man I know, not this devil." She told him. Suddenly David sobered.

"I'm sorry." He told her. "Centuries of excess and corruption."

"The David I know is a man and I don't even mind the horns, You take souls and I can live with that because most deserve it, But what I can't take is this party animal, it isn't you."

"You're right. You'd think after a couple of thousand years I would have grown up." He replied. "Let's get out of here and go back to yours."

"How good are your devil powers?" she asked.

"Anything you want." He told her.

"That girl that served us drinks when we arrived," Cindy told him cli9nging to his arm and smiling.

"You dirty girl. You fancy her cunt don't you."

"Yes."

Ten minutes later, the three of them were relaxing in Cindy's living room. The woman who first offered them drinks was called Chantelle and she was currently stretched out reclining on the sofa with a stiff drink. In an armchair across the room, totally naked from the party, David sat sipping a drink as Cindy approached Chantelle. Standing in front of the couch, Cindy shrugged off the toga she had worn to the party. Lying on the sofa, Chantelle opened her legs, showing Cindy her cunt. Reaching down, Cindy slid a finger up it and onto Chantelle's clit. The woman on the sofa opened her arms inviting Cindy to join her.

Minutes later, they were entwined, fingering each other's cunts and sucking and rubbing nipples. Across the room, David slowly pulled his cock watching the two females writhing against each other on the sofa. Just as precum was oozing from the head of his cock, they both looked at him in unison smiling. It was time for bed and he was going to fuck them both, but not before Cindy had tasted Chantelle's cunt. David could hardly contain himself as Cindy lapped between Chantelle's open legs, her ass up in the air, just ripe for a nice hard cock from behind.

"Stay here till we call you." Cindy told him. When she finally called and he entered the bedroom, he was presented with the sight of both of them on all fours side by side, wiggling their cunts, ready for his cock. Pulling himself, he moved in behind Chantelle. She sucked her breath in anticipation as he pressed the huge swollen head od his cock to her lips. Sliding his hands up and down all over her body, he took in the feel of her beautiful body before pushing his cock inside her. The first thrust into Chantelle's wet cunt made her cry out and push back onto him, She was ready. Rubbing his hands over her ass he drove his cock in and out between her slippery lips. Fuck her cunt felt good on his cock, Just as she started quivering and about to cum, he pulled out and moved over to Cindy,

Drenched by the sounds of Chantelle being fucked and the anticipation of Davids cock, she was almost cumming by the time he pushed himself inside her.

"Fuck me!" she yelled ramming her ass hard back onto him. Gripping her hips, he drove his cock as deep into her as he could. Suddenly, Cindy started convulsing and jerking on his cock. Her cunt exploding in a huge orgasm wracking her whole body. Pulling out of her, David watched as she shook and quivered on all fours u9ncontrtollably. It wasn't enough to make him cum but it came close. Besides, Chantelle was pushing her ass back wanting more of his nice hard cock. Moving over behind her, he was going to ensure she got it.

Cindy awoke in bed the next morning with a warm felling between her legs. Turning her head to the side she saw Chantelle smiling at her and then realised the feeling between her legs was a finger rubbing her. On an impulse she couldn't explain, she kissed Chantelle full on the mouth and pulled her closer, her own hand reaching down between the other woman's legs. Kissing, they rubbed at each other's cunts until they were cumming hard and thrusting fingers up inside each other. Cindy knew right then that she had to have Chantelle. Still fondling each other, she asked her to stay.

Chantelle's answer was to slide down under the covers and start licking Cind's cunt. Fuck! Cindy thought, spreading her legs wide as Chantelle's tongue slid up and down between her parted cunt lips. When her tongue found her clit, Cindy jerked in excitement, reaching down, she crushed Chantelle's mouth to her cunt. Sensing Cindy was close, Chantelle slipped two fingers inside Cindy's cunt and lapped at her clit.

"Fuck!" Cindy cried out, her hips jerking upwards as she came hard against Chantelle's mouth.

Chantelle slid up from between Cindy's legs and both women cuddled as Cindy's orgasms abated.

"My turn." Cindy said ten minutes later, sliding down the bed, unable to wait to taste Chantelle's cunt.

Bill and Ariel, despite being invited, had missed Franks orgy. Having sucked his cock hard, Ariel had straddled Bill and slowly forced his thick hard cock up her ass. Riding him, she had thrashed at her cunt with her fingers and squirted all over his chest and face. Her ass so tight he hadn't cum, Bill finished squirting his cum down Ariels throat.

"Hello ladies." David said as he approached the breakfast table. "You both are looking very smug."

"That's because we have found our perfect lover." Cindy told him, holding Chantelle's hand.

"Chantelle, let me introduce you to the devil." Cindy said.

"Yeah, right." Chantelle replied, not believing a word of it, let alone the devil fucked her last night.

"How about now." David said. morphing into an indescribable demon.

"Fuck!' Chantelle screamed, falling off her chair. Onto the floor to get away from him.

:I told you." Cindy said. Now you are in his circle, you are safe.

"No, it can't be true."

"It is." David said, holding out a calming hand to her. At his touch, all seemed to make sense and she climbed off the floor as if she was meeting him for the first time. Cindy smiled. It was time for Chantelle to make love to the devil and see what it really felt like.

"Come with me." David said, holding out his hand to Chantelle. Willingly, she took it and allowed him to lead her to a bedroom. Inside, Cindy watched as David gently took off Chantelle's clothes. Wanting him, Chantelle gripped his cock and started pulling it. Dropping to her knees, she took the swollen head into her mouth and started sucking him. Groaning, David pushed his hips forward as Chantelle massaged his balls and took him into her throat. Standing in the corner watching, Cindy pushed down her panties and started rubbing her cunt. She couldn't wait to see his huge hard cock slip inside Chantelle's nice tight cunt.

"That's it." David said, pushing his hips forward and sliding all of his cock inside Chantelle's mouth. "Fuck my cock." Obediently, she took all of him into her throat, her hands massaging his giant balls.

"I want to fuck you now Chantelle." David intoned. As if in a trance, Chantelle rose up onto her feet, reached up under he5r skirt and pulled down her panties. Turning away from him, she bent over, pulled up her skirt and with legs wide apart, showed him her cunt from behind.

"Good girl." He said, moving in behind her, his hard cock already out and eager to fuck. As she braced herself with her hands on her thighs, he pushed his cock between her lips and up inside her. As if sparked into life, Chantelle came alive, thrusting her cunt down hard on his cock and desperate to fuck.

"That's it, fuck him." Cindy cr5ied out, fingering her cunt and wrapped up in the excitement of watching his hard cock fuck her new friend. Ramming into her, David fucked her hard and deep, filling her cunt with rock hard cock.

"Fuck her, fuck her!" Cindy screamed, her cunt starting to cum, gushing hard onto the floor between her open legs.

Screaming, Chantelle started to cum. Only then did David pull out of her and coat her with ropes of thick cum. Almost spent, he pressed his cock between her cunt lips and squirted the last of his cum inside her.

"Welcome to our little family." Cindy said, rubbing her hand up and down Chantelle's cunt and her other hand up and down David's cock. Right then, David waved his hand and Chatelle collapse into a deep sleep

"Fuck me." she whispered, lying next to Chantelle's prone body and opening her legs wide. Full of lust for her and his cock rigid, David took her, filling her cunt. Leaning over her, he licked her hard nipples and then looked her in the face.

"You know you are going to be my bride don't you." he said, pushing his cock even deeper in her cunt.

"Yes." she said in submission and looking up, she saw what he really looked like. It horrified her but she couldn't stop fucking the grotesque monster inside her cunt. After all this time, David had finally revealed himself to her and she wasn't afraid of him. She realised right then that she was more afraid of the myth that surrounded him.

"I think I love you." She said up to the monster in her cunt. He seemed to melt and reverted back to the David she knew.

"I have waited for millennia for someone to say that to me." He told her.

"It's true." She told him. "Even though I knew who you were I was in love with you right from the start."

"Now you've seen me, do you think I'm a monster?"

"Fuck yes! But like I said, that's who you are and you don't scare me."

"Can I just ask for a couple of things?"

"Name it." David said.

"Can you be more David that Satan and can I have Chantelle to play with a bit longer."

"David it is, and as far as Chantelle goes, she is all yours as long as I get to watch." With a wave of his hand Chantelle woke as if in a sleep. "What the fuck."

"Shh" Cindy said, sliding down over her body to lick her cunt. Chantelle's legs opened wide as Cindy's tongue delved between her wet cunt lips. Behind them, David looked at Cindy's raised ass with a growing desire. Reaching out, he slid two fingers into her cunt and massaged her clit with his thumb at the same time. Turned on by his fingering, Cindy lapped at Chantelle's cunt even harder until the woman was writhing and bucking under her tongue, her fingers scraping and clawing at the sheets.

"Now you are going to be my bride, I have to make you immortal like me." David said.

"No." Cindy replied wiping cunt juice of her face, "I will be your bride but I will remain mortal. You will watch me grow old and die. That is your hell."

12