Selling Real Estate Can be Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
My real estate partner and I explore an empty mansion.
2.9k words
4.61
10.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 55 year old real estate agent and my partner, Kala, is the same age as me. We have been partners for about 5 years and get along very well. About a month ago we got a listing for an enormous home in the hills of South Carolina. We went up on a Saturday to see what we needed to do to list this monster home. As we pulled up to this home it was obvious, this was a mansion. Kala and I got out, found our key and went in. This home was part of an estate that had been tied up in lawsuit's for several years. Now it was ours to sell.

There was a caretaker looking after this home up until a week ago. It was pristine and looked like the people had just left. We looked around and couldn't believe all the rooms and amenities this house had. The only negative thing about this home is that it's by itself and the nearest house was over 2 miles away, it was complete seclusion. The master bedroom was breathtaking, it had an enormous bed, sofa's, chairs, lounges and the best part, a large like 5 person hot tub dead center in the middle of the room. I looked at Kala and said, "sex in this room would be off the charts."

Kala made me laugh when she said, "I would spend at least 2 hours every day masturbating on that lounge chair over there, then another hour, fucking somebody on that bed." we both laughed because Kala has absolutely no filter, whats on her mind, comes right out of her mouth.

I said, "I dunno, I think my masturbation sessions would be on the bed and I would fuck somebody in that giant tub, it's too big not to fuck in." We continued our self tour and made comments along the way of other places we would have sex. I probably should explain, another thing we both have in common, we're both divorced and live alone. Me for 6 years and Kala for 8 and both of our divorce's were before we met. When we got to the main bathroom, we almost fell over. The shower was about 10ft. wide and maybe 6 ft. deep with a bench that want all the way around. it had 8 jet sprays on each side, and 2 rainfall shower heads above. 2 people could have a great time in that shower.

It took us an hour and a half just to see all the closets, rooms, and levels. It also had a beautiful indoor pool that was spotless and clean. Kala said, "I have a crazy idea, lets come back tomorrow and use the shit out of this place, I know that's not ethical, but absolutely no one would know, we have the listing and it's owned by a trust so nobody would ever come here."

I gave her a look that made her feel like it was a very bad idea, but then I said, "Sure, why the fuck not?" She laughed and we left for the day, but made plans to return tomorrow. I picked her up on Sunday morning and we headed for our " private resort." As soon as we arrived we both decided we would take a swim. As we walked to the pool room I said, "do we really need bathing suits?"

Kala replied, "you know me, I sure as hell don't." So when we arrived at the pool we started to strip. At this point I need to explain our relationship. Kala is a very attractive, but a little overweight woman. We both have pretty much the same build, a little thick, but not fat. Neither of us have been on very many dates since our divorces, not to mention the almost non existent sex, but we do talk about how much we miss it. This was the first time I have ever seen Kala completely naked. I have on occasion seen her in a bra and panties, but not naked, and the same goes for her with me.

As I looked over to her, I was stunned to see her body. Even though she was a slightly overweight, she was actually very toned, and even more impressive were her tits. She was considerably bigger than me and her nipples were very big. After we got in the water Kala said, "I know this might sound weird, but this is making me incredibly horny." I told her I knew what se meant because I was feeling exactly the same. We were really enjoying ourselves swimming naked and just chilling with the wine we brought. Then out of the clear blue she says, "Again, I know this is weird, but I'm horny because we are swimming together naked and all I can think about is how good you look wet and naked." I was a little taken aback, but again, I knew what she was saying because she was making me just as horny.

I said, "thanks for the compliment, and let me return one to you, that bald pussy and big tits you have are actually turning me on too. Does this mean that we're lesbians?"

We both laughed and Kala said, "hey, sex is sex, I need it soon or I'm gonna burst. Masturbating is good, but there's nothing like a good partner." Wow, I truly didn't know how to answer that.

So I simply said, "let's just see how the days goes." I know that was kind of ambiguous, and that was what it meant it to be, because I didn't know exactly what I meant either. All she did was raise one eyebrow, but didn't say a word. After we swam we went to an outdoor patio that was right off the pool room and laid in the lounge chairs. Kala asked me to put some sun lotion on her and I was more than happy to do it. She wanted to lay on her stomach so I did her back, and the back of her legs.

When I went to hand her back the bottle she said, "oh honey, don't think you're gonna get away without doing my ass, I don't want that burned either," so she handed me the bottle back and stuck her ass out a little so I could cover it nicely. I was absolutely enjoying every second of playing with her ass, so much so that I spent quite a while on it. That's when she said, "seems like you're enjoying this, so when I need my front done, I'll be back."

I simply said, "anything I can do to help." She smiled and laid face down on the lounge. I couldn't stop looking at her laying there naked with her ass just begging to be played with. Since she was facing away from me I thought I might get a little rub in, so I quietly reached between my legs and started to rub myself. I was making myself incredibly horny, but I couldn't stop. I finally pulled my hand out of my crotch and just laid there thinking about her and how sex might be between us.

A minute later Kala said, "I wanna turn over, but are you done yet, I don't want to interrupt a good time." I was mortified, she knew I was masturbating and she felt the need to tell me.

I just said, "I never miss a good opportunity to masturbate, sorry if that offended you."

she replied, "just the opposite hon, you just made me even hornier than I was, now I might need to relieve myself too, unless you mind?"

I said, if we're both gonna take care of business, we should go use that crazy master suite." She agreed and we went upstairs. As we were walking up I had another idea, I said, " wait, how about we go to the theater room, put on some porn and maybe we can start our journey there, then move up to the bedroom later." She loved the idea so off we went to the theater room. When we got there Kala streamed her Phone to the giant T.V. and found some porn. She asked what I liked and I told her I was so horny it didn't matter.

The screen was enormous, I'm a woman so I don't know a lot about T.V. stuff, but mine is 72" and this seemed twice as big, almost life sized. She sat right next to me, reclined her chair and pushed play. When the screen came on it was a threesome with a guy fucking a hot girl on all fours and the girl had her face buried in the crotch of another hot girl. It was a real nice scene to watch. My hand instantly went between my legs and I immediately found my clit. I was already wet so the rubbing was nice and smooth.

I looked over at Kala who was watching the movie and she was also playing with her pussy. Kala was letting out little moans and her eyes would occasionally shut as she was really getting into herself. I forgot about the movie and was intently watching her, it was much better than the movie. She turned her head, looked at me and put a leg over each armrest. She said, "looks like I made you loose interest in the movie, I'm trying to be just as entertaining for you, I hope I'm not disappointing."

I looked at her and said, "the only disappointment I have is that I would love a better view, you wanna go upstairs?"

She said, "as soon as I cum," and with that started to rub faster and faster until I heard, "uhhh...I'm gonna cum right now." and with that, she had a nice orgasm. I told her I was a little jealous and she told me no need for that, she would make sure that I would be next. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I was getting very curious. We arrived at the master suite and Kala said we should take a nice hot bath to rinse the chlorine off of us, and I agreed. As we waited for the tub to fill I went downstairs to get another bottle of wine and to also think about what might be happening in the next few hours.

After thinking about it and coming to the conclusion that I was ready for it, I returned to the bedroom. What I saw almost made me cum just standing there. Kala was laying on the bed face down with her legs spread wide apart. As I walked in she said, "I found a bottle of massage oil in the cabinet, what's you thoughts on a nice massage, and of course, I'll return the favor." I told her I would love to and climbed onto that massive bed with her. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter the longer I rubbed her body. She told me not to forget the booty, so I happily oiled it up and went to work.

As I was rubbing her smooth ass she would occasionally lift it up so I could really get in there, and my fingers would "accidentally" rub against her lips. She didn't seem to mind at all. After a few minutes she said, "I'll spare you the embarrassment by not asking you to rub my front, but now it's your turn and that's where I would like to start if that's ok with you?" I answered her by laying down next to her, on my back. She just smiled and squirted some oil in her hands.

She started on my belly and the anticipation of weather she was going to go up or down, was killing me. I guess she was reading my mind, because she looked down at me and said, " Hmmm I wonder where I should go next, any suggestions?"

I simply said, "Surprise me, " and with that she grabbed the bottle with one hand and squirted some on my tits. As she slowly went from my belly to my tits I could feel the tingling in my pussy starting to build. I was just laying there enjoying her hands all over my tits when without warning she slid her right hand down between my legs. I instinctively opened my legs wider without even realizing it. I guess she assumed it was an invitation because she slowly started to play with my lips. She took each one between her thumb and index finger and just gently rubbed them, she went from one to the other, back and forth. It was amazing!

Then, again, without warning, she slipped her middle finger right in and started to wiggle it up and down. In seconds I exploded into an orgasm. When I was able to settle down she took her finger out of my pussy and said, "see there was no reason to be jealous, I knew you would be having an orgasm soon too." I just laid there and smiled. She asked if I was ready for that tub and we both went over and got in. We were both rubbing the water over ourselves to remove any oil or chlorine residue. Kala looked at me and asked, "are you still enjoying our day here or is it becoming too much, should we stop?"

I looked her right in the eye and said, "as far as I'm concerned, we're just getting started, but you can decide if you want to stay or not." She just stared at me for like 30 seconds as if she was deciding, then she sat up on her knees, bent over and kissed me on the mouth. Wow, I didn't see that coming, so I said, "seems like you want to stay." All she did was kiss me again. So here I was, a divorced 50 something woman making out with my best friend naked in a hot tub. It was a really good day so far.

Even though we had been in water a lot that day, we decided that the erotic master shower was just too much to pass up, so we left the tub and entered the shower. We each took a side and turned on all the jets as well as the rain shower above, it was an amazing shower. I stood pretty close to one of the jets and let it hit me in my "special area" and it was feeling pretty damn good. I had my hands on the wall facing the jets with the water raining down on me, I was really getting into that jet when from behind me Kala reached around and started massaging my tits.

I could feel her stomach against my back and she was just grinning me from behind, I was really enjoying that shower. I turned around and gently pushed her back and down onto the bench. I knelt down and put my face between her legs. She immediately spread them open and scooted forward so I could have easy access to her clean, beautifully shaved pussy. This was the first time in my life I have ever eaten another women's pussy, but I think I was doing a pretty good job, she seemed to be enjoying it. The one thing we have a little different is our clits, mine is a little smaller than hers, but hers being bigger just made it easier to lick, and girl, I was licking!

We switched places and I was on another level because my favorite thing that my husband did when we were married, was to eat my pussy. I just love it. Kala was doing an even better job than he did, and I assume that's because only a woman can truly know what feels good when being eaten. We decided we had enough water for the day so we dried off and went into the giant bed. Kala said, "I really wish we had brought some toys with us, that would have been fun too." I looked at her and without saying a word I put my hands between her legs and started to gently finger her. I was going a little faster and faster until I watched her have a second orgasm.

When she finished I said, "really? who needs toys?"

She responded by saying, " I guess not, but please let me return the favor, I want you to get on all fours right now." I did as she requested and the next thing I knew, there was a tongue all over my ass and pussy. As she was eating me from behind, I reached under and started to rub my clit. I felt her pull my hand away and she took over rubbing my clit for me, and bam, I had an immediate orgasm. I came so much that my clit was getting very sensitive, but she just didn't stop and I came a second time in like 20 seconds.

When she knew I couldn't take anymore, she stopped rubbing my clit and instead gave me a gentle kiss right on my pussy lips. It was amazing. I laid back down and we finished the afternoon making out and holding each other. We made a promise to use this house again next week before we list it, but this time we will be better prepared.