Selling Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one thing I still hadn't told her, one final humiliation - my new girl Stella, who was the same age as me, was black African American. It had cost a bit more, but it was worth it. Ruby had always admired the black women in the "Ebony" section of the slave magazines I always browsed through on the couch for fun. They emitted a raw, exciting sexuality that she knew her scrawny, skinny paleness just could never match, no matter how hard she tried to serve.

Cut to an hour later and Stella had been delivered, signed for, taken into my home (blindfolded, just to ramp up the feeling of the unknown scariness of her new life,) and made to stay kneeling on all fours in my lounge, breaking her into her place as I simply silently observed her.

Then the transportation truck arrived to pick up Ruby. The moment was here. The guy came to my door, made some small talk, and handed me the papers to sign for her. I said I'd just be one moment and I'd go get her, taking the papers with me.

I went into the garage and she was huddled in the cold corner where I left her, still crying silently. I turned on the light and walked over to her, her looking up at me, silently pleading when she saw the papers in my hand. She had undoubtedly heard the truck arrive and knew what it meant. I stood over her, looking down, relishing in the power I held. This power had made me rock hard, and I unzipped myself and pulled out my cock, sticking out over her head. "Suck" I said, gently. "This might be your last blowjob, so make it count." She reared up on her knees, and her mouth opened and fit around my cock head for the last time, the wonderful familiar warmth of her mouth washing over me. I relished all the details of her oral technique that I had taught her and molded her to over the years of our relationship, and realised that this, right now, was the final result, the peak of her adaption to my preferences. I loved it, and felt sorrow that I would never feel her mouth around me again, but it didn't dim the excitement of the power I was enacting.

I ordered her to look up into my eyes the whole time she was sucking me, and she did. We never broke our emotionally connected eye contact for the whole time, as she used her tongue on my balls, choked herself with deepthroating, sucked hard on the head, and threw her whole neck into it. Given the heightened situation, it didn't take long for me to know I was going to cum soon. Looking into her eyes, I raised the paper and pen, and signed my name on her official sale form, making the deal final, and eliciting fresh tears from her as she continued to suck. The second I had finished signing, I came in her mouth, spurting my sperm all over the back of her throat. She was sobbing as she held my cum in her mouth before I told her "Swallow". She swallowed, a momentous moment, signalling the end of her final act of service to me. She was no longer of any use to me. The deal was done.

Unclipping her chain, I raised her gently to her feet, and embraced my loving girlfriend in a long hug, her squeezing me tight back. I focused on the moment, feeling her living, real, naked body pressed against mine. Two humans defined by the fate of their birth, pressed together as two equally functioning bodies.

"I love you" she whispered, bravely taking the initiative of speech, and I responded gently, "I love you." And we both meant it. I really did love her. And I would continue to love her when I no longer saw her. Something about knowing that my decision had placed her in chains, in hard torturous labour for the rest of her life, just made my love stronger, as I would have the knowledge that every strain of every muscle on her body, every moment of her life, was working to fulfill something I had set upon her. I may not legally own her any more, but spiritually I would own her over distance forever, because it was my will that consigned her to her new life of hardship.

Five minutes later, I was standing on my front steps, watching Ruby's tear-filled eyes peek out of the air slots at the back of the transportation truck as it started up and slowly started to move out of my driveway, having backed in. As an impactful send-off, I had my cock out again, already rejuvenated due to the heightened sexuality of the situation, and my new black girlfriend Stella was kneeling naked at my feet, still blindfolded so she wouldn't see Ruby, giving me her very first blowjob as my property, her head bobbing and her lips sucking sloppily as she tried to make a good first impression, still unsure of what her treatment would be. I could see Ruby's eyes getting further away, filled with misery and pain but also surprise and realisation, and I knew that she was hurting as she saw her replacement, and saw with shock that she was a gorgeous hot curvy black girl, so much more sexual and exciting than her. She knew without a doubt that I had upgraded, and I knew it too. I looked back through the truck slot at her and waved goodbye as the truck turned the corner onto the street and took Ruby out of my life forever.

A few years later, business and browsing led me somehow to the website of the labour slave company. I hadn't thought about Ruby in a while, but the website brought her right back into the front of my mind, and so I decided to do a bit of browsing through the site. I looked through their images section, designed to show potential sellers what the company used slaves for, and by amazing chance, suddenly, there she was.

It took me a delayed second to recognise her. The image was one of many, and I clicked on it to enlarge it. Looking at her face and body, it was unmistakably Ruby. The photo showed her in a sandy, rocky, desert-like area. Stark naked, she was pulling a large cart of rubble and sandy rocks, her whole lithe body straining to shift the weight. Her hair was unevenly hacked relatively short, just above her jawline, though her pubic hair had grown unattended. Her body was covered in dust and grime, and browned and reddened by the burn of the sun, and it was also a little fitter and skinnier, her bones showing a bit more, than when I had kept her, understandably. Her arms, raised either side of her shoulders, were clamped by the wrists into permanent-looking manacles on the extended handles of the cart, and by the looks of the red rubbing around her wrists, they had been restrained there for a very long time. A thick metal collar around her neck also connected her to the cart by a chain. Her legs were captured in mid-step, straining, and her feet looked hard, worn and rough.

I examined her surroundings - it was clearly an intensely hot sun that shone in the sky, and the little rocky desert hills stretched for as far as the photo showed. Behind her and a little to the right and out of focus, a male Arab overseer, dressed comfortably in flowing white robes and a head covering, held a cruel-looking black whip in his hand, clearly ready for use. "So this is what my darling Ruby is up to in life these days" I thought, with grim humour. After admiring the strain of her body and the lithe look of her muscular nakedness for a bit, I zoomed in and looked deep into the face of the slave girl in the photo.

There, I saw my darling girlfriend of many years, my companion who had shared my bed and body, who had brought me so much pleasure. Her face was furrowed in physical strain and emotional pain, dirty, burnt, and utterly defeated but forced by the captivity of her body to just keep on going. I knew she must dream of her years in my comfortable home, in my comfortable bed, and know that it was the best her life would ever get. Maybe she had thought when she was serving me that by being as obedient and pleasing as she could, she could be granted lifelong companionship by me. Alas, I'm sorry baby. In return for the pleasure she brought me, I gave her a fitting fulfillment for a slave who was born to serve, and now she was continuing to bring me pleasure as I looked upon this photo of her life and thought about how different it turned out to my own.

Beside me in my double bed, as I looked at the photo and mulled these thoughts over in my head, my sexy black slave-girlfriend Stella had her naked body pressed against mine, her chocolatey leg wrapped over me, as we had been lying for ages, and continued to nibble, kiss and suck my neck, just as I liked. I eventually closed the laptop lid on the photo of Ruby, put her out of my mind, and returned my sexual attentions to the beauty beside me.

***

This is my first story, please give me feedback! I'd love to hear it no matter what it is :)

IMPORTANT: All inequality, such as sexism, racism or the concept of slavery, is deplorable. This is simply a way of safely exploring those things which one inexplicably finds themselves turned on by.

12