Selling the 801 Villa

Story Info
I own a real estate company & I slept with my richest client.
3.6k words
3.81
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was a kid, I used to go to clean houses with my mum. Not so much as clean and more of sitting around while she cleans, but you get the gist. Every day she'd pick me up from school, and we'd go off to some rich person's house. Where she'd wash floors, do laundry, organise their home, cook, and do anything they'd ask for, really. Then, after the sun would have set and all the floors would shine, we'd slowly walk back to our shabby cold house. Where I'd listen to her tell me all about how I should marry a rich husband who will take care of me.

Fast forward a few decades, I'm now 30 years old, and I still haven't found my prince.

Life kind of took its own turn, and I ended up building my own empire instead. I own one of the most successful real estate agencies on the island, and I've also marked my name trading crypto money, so it' safe to say that I'm a self-made queen. But to you, I'm Mandy.

Despite my passion for selling real estate, I don't really get to do many viewings anymore. There's a lot more work that goes into running a company, and besides, I can trust my team to sell sand in a desert, so I leave a lot of the viewings in their hands. But last night, Sarah called me coughing and croaking on the phone, barely able to speak. She told me that a client just flew in to view the 801 Villa, but she wasn't going to make it in that state. So, she asked me to cover for her and give him the VIP treatment, "he's a serious buyer, Mand. There's no bullshit with this guy. He knows what he wants, and I really think that estate is for him. Oh, and he's single too. It's a win-win."

"How is it a win, win exactly?" I said, laughing, knowing exactly what she was about to say.

"Come on, it's perfect!" she exclaimed. "The most eligible bachelor meets the hottest and most successful woman on the island. It's like a fairy-tale."

"I'm beginning to think you don't sound sick after all, Sarah."

"No, no, honestly. I am dying here. Got to go. I need to take my meds. Have fun tomorrow, and take care of him. He's a great asset to our agency."

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't excited. I mean, the 801 villa is absolutely ridiculous. It's set on 5 acres of land. It has a six-car garage, a pool, tennis court, private access to the beach, a home cinema, three kitchens, six bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and countless living rooms. All tiled in the most exotic marble floors and amounting to 4.2 million euros.

Only so many people can afford a house like that, and selling it will send my agency rocketing to the moon. So I was going all in to close this sale.

I called the Hilton hotel and booked their best sea view suite, got my driver to rent out the latest range rover sport, and just to be extra, I got the princess v55 power yacht to take him on an adrenaline tour before arriving on the property. I took another look around the place, making sure everything was up to perfection. And then made my way out to the private dock to welcome him.

I could see the boat racing swiftly through the waves, gliding and carving its entrance towards the dock. My insides started to jitter as I walked up to the docking boat, not knowing what to expect. Still, I calmly rested one of my hands onto the rail, casually posing the other hand onto my hips. I wore my favourite all-white jumpsuit, the one with the low front cut and bareback, which gave me the perfect excuse to go braless. And I matched it all with soft curls in my hair, a brush off bronze make up, and a pair of nude wedge shoes.

"that's quite the entrance you've given me!" He shouted as the boat reached up to the dock, "I've got to say I'm impressed with your hospitality Ms..."

"Mandy," I smiled, "I'm glad that you're enjoying it. I just wanted to give you a taste of what you could have if you get this property."

"Well, we're certainly off to a good start. I'm Daniel, by the way," he said, stepping off the boat and reaching for a handshake

Damn, he looked so hot. He stood tall at 6 feet, with broad shoulders and a buffed chest. His grip was strong, and his eye dazzled into my soul every time he looked at me. He had thick jet-black hair that faded neatly into his well-groomed beard. His voice was deep, the kind that could easily give orders and make my panties wet at the same time. And his perfume was triggering all of my remaining senses of attraction. Fuck, I wasn't ready for someone this hot. I expected a more disgusting version.

But I wasn't about to let him distract me from my goal. I went there to sell the house, not have sex, even though I honestly could have dropped naked the moment he opened his mouth. Ok, one goal at a time. I planned to sell him the house first and then maybe woo him elsewhere too. A girl has needs, and he looked like he could easily fill all of them.

I thanked the boat driver and started walking up the wooden slats laid out in the pathway. Casually making small talk, showing him the different areas of the property, and making sure to give him a good view of my ass. As my mother always said, I could talk myself out of anything; words would just flow, a natural seller. And thank god for that gift because while my mouth was saying one thing, my mind was thinking about a completely different story. Wishing I could just throw him onto one of the beds and climb on top of him. Wanting to open up his shirt one button at a time, planting a kiss every time I exposed more skin. Until I'd reach down to his crotch, where I so eagerly wanted to taste.

I wondered if he was the type of guy who'd shave, but judging from his beard, I'd expect nothing short of manly down there. Gosh, I longed to get a little tiny peek at his naked body. At least I'd have a good reason for getting so horny already. But there wasn't much I could do about it at the time, so we kept walking through the house. Where I'd occasionally bend down to show him some built-in storage and lightly brush his arm to walk past him.

"And this is the last room in the house. The main kitchen. It's fully equipped with a gas stove and wine cooler. You've got all the kitchen supplies ready too, and,"

"I don't cook much, but I do like the kitchen top counter," he said with a brief pause. "I could definitely see you on top of it with your legs spread open and my head in between."

My face must have gone blank. Did he really just say that? Or is my mind playing tricks?

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"I saw you checking out my ass earlier, and I'm usually good with picking up signals. Or am I wrong to think that you're interested in me?" he replied with a smirk.

I ran my tongue over my teeth, sucking in my cheeks and didn't say anything. I walked around the counter and placed my elbows down to expose my cleavage. Took in a deep breath and prepared myself for a comeback.

"I don't like to mix business with pleasure. And it takes a lot more than just money and a cocky attitude to get to sleep with someone. I came here today to make a deal. The offer stands at 4.2 million, and judging by the look on your face, you're ready to give me a counter offer. Let's face it, you've got more money than you could use, but with the entire world going into lockdown, there aren't many fun places for you to be around. Getting this house will be the perfect solution to continue enjoying your bachelor life and invest in something solid. Especially now that you've lost over 2 million in just 3 months with your establishments being closed down everywhere. I've done my homework, and I'd say you're in a deep hole. Buying this house will be your best bet to safeguard your assets. Then give it two years and resell it. You'll make twice as much money given the current incline in the market."

Daniel didn't say anything. He just smiled. "Not just a pretty face, huh?" he said. "You're right about my investments going to shit, and this house will be a safe choice. Tell the owner I'm offering him 4 million in direct credit."

"Ok. That sounds like a fair offer. I'll see what I can do," I nodded and made my way out to the driveway. Daniel followed me out and stood in front of the closed door, with his hands in his pocket, watching me walk up to my car.

I opened my car door, and just before hopping in, I said, "And about what you mentioned earlier. I'd prefer it if you'd start off by licking my nipples. That always turns me on. Shall we have dinner tonight? I'll have an answer about the house by then."

He bit his lower lip and shook his head in disbelief. Paced around the doorway and then yelled out, "Sure, I'll see you there".

I tried my best to hide the smile that crept up my face and reversed out onto the road. But despite my best efforts, I couldn't keep my mind off what just happened.

I mean, what on earth was I thinking? Sure he's absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to lick sweet champagne off his torso, but he's a total dick head! From the way he walked to how he dressed and just how he spoke—the balls. No, the arrogance that his tone had, was beyond me. But in all truth. I meant what I said, I wasn't looking for anything serious, but I'd definitely wanted to sleep with him.

Fuck! I hated when this happened. I couldn't stop thinking about his lips pressed up onto my nipples. I wondered if he would bite? I assumed he would. With that attitude of his, he was definitely going to be a biter. The type of guy who'd wrap his fingers around my neck and whisper into my ears as he slowly slides his thick hard cock between my wet lips. Ugh. My pussy started to tingle at the thought of having him anywhere close to it, and all the bumps in the road weren't helping either.

I got home all horny and bothered, kicked off my shoes, grabbed a beer from the fridge and threw myself onto the sofa. Scrolling aimlessly through my phone, trying to take my mind off Daniel only to drift back to the thought of his gorgeous body stripping naked for me. But as much as I wanted to sit there and daydream about all the things I'd let him do to me, I had a job to do. And realistically, getting commission from a 4 million euro estate was going to be a lot more fun than a night of hot steamy orgasms. So I swirled the cold beer in my mouth and started to devise my phone call.

See, selling is an art. And being prepared is the key to closing down a deal. Before ever making a call, I'd practice a script and any potential doubts or questions that the other person at the end of the line could have. I paced around my apartment, pressing my lips against the glass bottle, rehearsing my pitch until I was confident enough to make the call.

It was a good 15 minutes of going back and forth, negotiating and finding compromises, but I got the deal. 4 million euro in direct debit, no loans, no delays. All I had to do now was get both of them to sign the contract, and I, Mandy, was going to become the youngest most successful woman on the island. Oh, that felt so good to say! I blasted my sound system, danced around the house, stripped my way to the bathroom, into the shower, and under the hot water.

Soaping up my loofa and foaming my skin. If Daniel was there, I'd probably have kneeled down and teased his member with my tongue. Tasting the shower water mixed with precum and softly cradling his balls. I ran my fingers over my vulva, sliding them down to my vagina, appreciating how easily they slipped in. My pussy was hungry for attention, desperate to feel the fullness of a throbbing cock pounding in deeply. But instead of feeding myself the pleasure that I deserved, I decided to wait it out and test out how long I could go without it.

I spent the next few hours at home, relaxing, and just before I was about to head out to dinner, I got a text from Daniel.

"Meet up at the villa. My chef wants to try out the kitchen."

Normally I'd object; I wouldn't let clients use any part of the house until they've signed a contract. But I couldn't say no to him. Besides, I figured I'd send the cleaners there first thing in the morning, and it will be as good as new. So I drove up to the house to find him standing there. Waiting alone with a bottle of wine in his hand.

"Where's your chef?" I asked.

"I gave him the night off", he replied, flashing his perfectly white teeth, "but I've got wine for us".

I didn't say anything. I simply walked past him with a smile, opened the door and walked into the hallway, dropping the keys on to the small table sitting by the side of the wall. The sun had already set, but there was just enough light to see everything clearly.

"Shall we open the wine?" I asked, walking up to the kitchen. "I'm curious to see if you've got good taste", I continued, looking for the wine opener. Suddenly, I felt his hands softly exploring the sides of my hips and the warmth of his breath blowing over my shoulder. I closed the drawer and steadied my hands over the kitchen counter.

"Daniel", I breathed out, "We can't."

"sshh," he whispered, running his hands up my belly all the way up to my boobs. He kissed my right ear and continued moving his right hand up to my neck, pressing his body closer to mine. My chest filled up with excitement, and my heart started to pound faster. I couldn't believe that this was happening, and I knew that I shouldn't be doing this. Having sex with a client before even signing a deal is a huge big mistake. But at that moment, my body took over my rationing brain and went with it.

I leaned my head back, exposing my neck and moved his hand over to my breasts. Squeezing over his palm, getting him to massage my boobs. The excitement that filled up my chest was now moving down to my burning pussy, covering my thong in juices. I turned around to face him, but before I could say anything, Daniel picked me up and lifted me onto the countertop. He spread my legs open, placed his hands on my lower back and pulled me so that my face was inches away from his.

He waited for a second, inhaling my breath. Thinking about his decisions before he leaned in and met my lips with his. An aggressive kiss at first that softly melted into a passionate wave of lust. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to grind my hips forward, brushing my clit over his bulge. Biting his lips, teasing him with my tongue and losing my fingers through his hair.

Daniel traced my thighs with his palms, wrapping them over my hips and down to my ass. Squeezing hard. Pulling me even closer into his crotch and losing my thoughts with his tongue. He kissed my neck, and then kissed my collar bones, and then kissed my cleavage as he pulled down on my dress, moving closer to my nipples. I reached out and undid my dress, allowing him to easily expose my cleavage and enjoying every touch of his lips. He took his hands, massaging my boobs and sucked over my budding nipples, alternating between the two.

I shimmied out of my dress and unhooked my bra as Daniel pulled my thong off through my legs. Then he pushed me down with my back laying on the cold marble top, lifted my legs up and started to kiss from my knees inwards. Taking his sweet time, making sure not to miss a spot until his lips finally made it to my jewel. He licked his fingers and slid them into my dripping hole and then leaned in to suck my clit. I had been waiting for this moment all day. The horny thoughts that rushed through my head came together, building up into a bundle of pleasure.

Daniel kept sucking, licking and flicking my clit his tongue. He curled up his fingers towards my belly and slowly teased my contracting walls.

"I want you to fuck me," I cried, "Please let me feel you inside me," I begged.

"Not just yet. I want you to cum first, then I'll fuck your brains out. Giving you orgasm after orgasm. You know exactly what you need to do to get my cock." And with that, Daniel continued teasing my pussy with his fingers and licking my jewel with his tongue. I squeezed my breasts and toyed with my nipples, focusing on the touch of his tongue. The room had gotten darker now, and I could see his shadow over the wall. Hungrily eating away my pussy, grasping onto my thighs, eager to have his face filled with juices.

Suddenly I reached the brim, my vagina squeezed itself around his fingers, and I let out a loud moan as waves of orgasm took over my body. But Daniel had no mercy. As I stood there, gasping for air, enjoying my orgasm, Daniel shoved his fingers in even deeper and faster. He pressed the other palm over my pelvis and continued to penetrate me with his fingers. Fast and hard, making my orgasm last longer and having my vagina squirt juices all over the counter.

My knees curled up, and I pushed his hand out. Giving my body a break and time to enjoy the aftermath of an amazing orgasm. Daniel took a step back, wiping his face from my juices and keeping his eyes on me, priding himself on how hard he'd made me cum. I climbed off the counter and went down to my knees, kissing over his pants and unbuckling his belt. He took a condom out of his back pocket and placed it on the counter.

"Take off your shirt," I demanded as I lowered his pants down to his ankles. I took his hard cock into my hands and started kissing over the tip, teasing him just like he did me. Then I slowly worked my sloppy mouth to take in his entire length, pushing his member against my throat and covering it with spit. When I was happy enough with the mess that I'd made, I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and sealed my lips around the tip. I looked up to see his amazed look on his face as I moved in synchrony and cupped his balls. I kept going for a few minutes, enjoying the taste of his cock and bobbing my head.

"Get up," he said, pulling me to my feet and opening up the condom wrapper. "I want to fuck you".

I stood up and pulled him in for a long erotic kiss. Then bent over the counter and pushed my ass up against him.

"Fuck me, Daniel!" I gasped, "Hard! Fuck me and make me cum again!" I continued.

With that, he grabbed both of my hips, thrust his cock into my slit and stopped. He leaned down close to my ear, grabbed a fist full of my hair and growled, "You're so fucking hot, Mandy. You're driving me crazy." He grunted a pushed himself deeper, giving me time to enjoy his girth. "Touch yourself," he demanded.

Then he stood up straight, slapped my ass and started to pound himself fast and hard into me. My breasts were bouncing around, and his balls were slapping in hard with every thrust. I licked my fingers and continued to circle my clit while holding myself up with the other hand. The room was practically black by now, and all we could do was feel each other's heated bodies.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned as I kept circling my jewel, eager to get the release.

And just as my pussy started to milk his cock into another orgasm, he leaned forward, hugging his chest against my back and spurted warm cum into the condom.

"Wow," he said, slowly pulling himself away. He took the condom off and sat down on one of the dining chairs.

"Get your sweaty ass off the dining chair." I laughed as I pulled my head through my dress.

"If I'm paying 4 million for this house, my sweaty ass can sit anywhere I want. But let's talk business later. Come here and kiss me," he said.

I hope you enjoyed reading that <3

Love Nina Lessi