All Comments on 'Selling the Ghia'

by JenniferO1

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible story!

Awesome effort. Sounds exactly like an experience I wish I'd had once. I'm a virgin...to your stories and I enjoyed the first I've read from you immensely. At the outset, I'm tempted to say the telling of this tale was delicious, but I'm torn. Hard to tell if you're incredibly adventurous in real life or incredibly talented in cyber life.

Regardless, It'd be great to see her run into him again one day....or you, ANY day.

I'd write more, but I'm afraid my orgasm has left me a cripple. (Yeah, I'm a Seinfeld fan.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Hot Story

Check her story list. Lots of H's there. This one is destined for an H too.

Delicious BlondeDelicious Blondeover 19 years ago
Always a pleasure...

...to read your stories, Jen! This one's hot and those lil cars are cute too!

icanseegr8icanseegr8over 19 years ago
Ghias are great but now this makes them more so..

My old girl had a ghia, our adventures weren't this hot but at this date date they are. Thanks!

AbbycatAbbycatover 19 years ago
Memories

Jenn, I too had a convertable Ghia and my father sold it while I was at college. Mine was a '69. This story, so well written, made me miss my car and got me so hot at the same time. I think about the possibilities that I missed Your words excite me and have me running to the classified ads. Congratulations on a wonderful story.

BiomagnetismBiomagnetismover 19 years ago
Pretty hot stuff

Wow... maybe i should go car shopping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Jenn! you've done it again.

Oh Jenn! You know all the right buttons to push. You have the knack of building the story into a really believable hot climax. Your female traits add a softness to the story that seperates it from the common unblievable fuck junk. Please keep submitting, your one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks Jenn

Jenn:

I've read all your stories and loved them all. I dont know if they are fiction or not but it really doesnt matter. Great Stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awsome!!!

This story is so hot! I got interested and searched out the rest of your stuff on the site and loved all of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Wonderful, Erotic writing. Creative use of the alphabet. Who says all used car salespeople are bad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of the best!

Jenn, that was one of the best stories I've ever read. Got me to check out the rest of your stuff, too.

Got any other cars you want to sell?

;D

StaffWriterStaffWriteralmost 19 years ago
Thanks for the Memories

I enjoyed my first automotive blowjob in my '73 Ghia coupe, also Olympic Blue, from a beautiful size-3 young woman, coming back from a Hollywood dance club about ten years ago.

Though our relationship didn't last long, your story sure brought back some fond memories of our brief time together.

As for the car, I recently sold it to a friend of mine whom I knew would love it and care for it. Wouldn't ya know, after he cleaned it up a little it won first place in a car show!

Thanks again for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
best of the best

Jen you write so believably. Please give us a new story real soon!

hongluobohongluoboover 17 years ago
4th Jennifer Story I have read this week. and WOW!

you really do a wonderful job of pacing and build up. Thanks so much! I used to go on weekend road trips from college in a Ghia with a buddy of mine. We had a bowl full of weed that we could stick on the dashboard with two tubes running from it as we headed to the mountains to enjoy the fall foliage. Guess lots of folks have great Ghia memories :D

ArtArtabout 17 years ago
Now That Was HOT

Probably was in the wrong catagory, but that was one hell of a hot story! It was credible too, I guess that really could happen - not freakin' likely, but it could. That sure got a rise out of me! Nice going!

ArtArtabout 17 years ago
Now That Was HOT

Probably was in the wrong catagory, but that was one hell of a hot story! It was credible too, I guess that really could happen - not freakin' likely, but it could. That sure got a rise out of me! Nice going!

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorabout 16 years ago
Again!

It seems like every story of yours that I read is better than the last. If you paint as well as you write, you're going to be in a lot of museums. The beautiful picture of you allows me some wonderful fantasizing too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sex sells

Damn that was sexy. I don't think I have had that much fun on my own in a long time. Thank you for the good read, and the hot orgasm. Creative, and well written I loved every sentence.

Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 15 years ago
Very hot...

Now this one left me nice and hard and longing to experience that with you myself Jenn. Nice erotic juicy story! Thank you.

MF

ZacharyZacharyalmost 15 years ago
Excellent story!

Excellent story! A little something for (almost) everybody.

Venus_LoverVenus_Loveralmost 15 years ago
Original story

Nice story. A lot of writers miss a great thing by not including interactions with others, like with the friends in this story. Or getting caught and dealing with the personal interactions. All of it adds up to spice up stories. Just some thoughts of mine. Anyway, this story had a lot of good elements in it. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice concept

There's a double 'n' in Karmann-Ghia. I used to own one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVE YOUR RIDE, LOVE YOUR HIDE!

I LOVED THIS STORY, HAD A 58 GHIA CONVERTIBLE. MY GIRLFRIEND AND I

WOULD PARK AND FUCK OUR BRAINS OUT IN IT'S TIGHT CONFINES. WISH I'D USED THE HOOD! GREAT MEMORIES OF MY BYGONE YOUTH. THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Started out good but you lost me with the rapey stuff. :(

Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Great story! I love all of your work! Wish you were still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it is nice to hear someone who really knows how to please a woman, instead of all these male fantacies, you are one hot woman.

It's nice to hear a story from someone who really knows how to please a woman, and knows how great being a woman can be, when someone knows which spots to hit, and which ones come first, and what drives a woman over the edge that most don't want to go over, they loose too much control, when they are doing it for the fun of it. I like my women to loose control and sink into a sea of pleasure, that's when I take control and take her to place that scare her into even greater and wilder experiences, and the only drugs I use are estrogen and endorphins, both produced by the woman's own endogenous system. To be with such a woman could only be topped by being that woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweetly sexy

as I'm sure your heroine would taste!

Fred1640Fred1640almost 11 years ago
Awesome

The story seems believable. I wish I could still come multiple times in one evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Delightful story.

It's so nice to read about a woman totally and unashamedly loving sex. I know so many who do,but who feel they have to pretend not to.

Your writing is very good, and the pacing of the story is just right.

Thank you, I enjoyed it very much. :)

jahoo64jahoo64almost 10 years ago
Awesome!

What a clever plot and excellent story, exceedingly hot. Makes me want to buy a used VW!

hillman1969ahillman1969aover 9 years ago
Hot story

Fantastic story and description was brilliant

Jason_NYCJason_NYCover 9 years ago
If this car could talk, the stories it would tell...

FOR SALE wonderful example of VW's finest model. This is a "time warp" cabriolet that spent it's entire life in California. 90,000 actual miles, but so nice you'd easily think it had more like 15,000 original miles. Has to be one of the finest examples in existence with baby blue paint, black canvas convertible top, custom wheels and many special touches. Original manual and original window sticker is still with the car. Price negotiable. Call Denny at the Surf Shop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely written from experience !

My wife and I have experienced most everthing you have written about (except the weed) and have thoroughly enjoyed both your writing and the experiences. We love how descriptive you are. Been there ....done that...haven't you ! BARE469

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Loved This!

Great story, well written. Definitely reminded me of my youth, just wish I could do it all over!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great combination

Very graphic, while extremely well-written. Love that the narrator is female! Totally hot!

Sman4444Sman4444over 4 years ago
Mine was a red Fiat 124 Spyder convertible

Wow what a story - I loved my car too - just wish I had bought it from you!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi Jenn:

Thanks for a six-star great story!

I have had sex in cars, but never as hot as what you and Denny enjoyed.

You write very well. And as a man, I especially enjoy the female perspective and train of thought.

PS: I have read and enjoyed all your other stories. I know from my professional writing how much work goes into planning, drafting and polishing a written item

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Karman Ghia! Yes, you hooked me to read your story with it, same car I learn to drive with, mine had some of the floor missing, did yours? Oh what a blast (of my boyfriends cum down my throat) from the past. We had a lot of sex with that car, I'd was fucked on the hood, bent over the hood, eaten on the hood, sucked several cocks and fingered by their owners (sorry honey, the stories were true), smoked our brains out in it. I'm 58 now and want to go have sex in one of those babies right now. Karman Ghia, fuck, where's my rabbit. If there was a meetup of owners, I'd be riding a lot of cock in them. THX for jogging that brain cell.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Super hot and beautifully written. It's nice to read an erotic story authentically told from a woman's point of view. Keep writing...you have real talent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferO1@JenniferO1
2461 Followers
11/7 I'm an artist and today's my birthday, I specialize in portraits, but am doing more Trompe L'Oeil painting nowadays. I'm petite, only 5' tall and weigh (this morning anyway) 101 lbs. I travel alot. While I intended to spend most of the summer painting, I instead spent the...