All Comments on 'Selling the Pitch'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

I luv this story I did not make to the end before I came. It’s one of the best I’ve read here in a long time thank you so much

nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

Hot story! I haven't bottomed in years, but you made me want to flip back to that!

sjreardonsjreardonover 1 year ago

Superlative, as usual...

dendiadendiaover 1 year ago

You always write such amazing and thrilling stories. I love the dark trips into the minds of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You held me spell-bound from start to finish. It's a long one, but so carefully written that I couldn't 'put down the book'! For the first time on here, I could completely 100% see the characters in the situation, whether it was by the bar or trying to sleep, or actually fucking. Top marks my friend. I will be checking out your other stuff very shortly.

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

Simply wonderful and super hot! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first of your stories, and I really liked this, the characters are pitched at a good believable and likeable level. Any chance of a sequel? Just don't ruin the characters.

My only criticism is the short sentences, which makes it a bit of a choppy read, otherwise great writing.

Strand

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I’m surprised the screen I’m reading this on didn’t melt from the heat emanating off the page. Though it’s been done, the business trip tryst, I’ve never seen it done this well. “ It was like watching someone load a gun or sharpen a knife.” That about sums it up. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply AMAZING!!!! What a great story!!! The detail was outstanding!! Had me hard all the way through. I need to go get fucked in my ass right now I'm so horny. Great story and you're a fantastic writer!!!

Rickoral1234Rickoral12349 months ago

I loved the story. It was very descriptive and hot. I've never experienced a man inside of my ass. Oh do I want to try it now. Hopefully the right man will cross my path and take me. Thank you for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...