Selling the Pitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if he was naked.

I felt crazy. It was thrilling. I couldn't even think straight. The simple thought of getting in the bed seemed so wild now. It spread like fire through my body. I licked my lips, shocked my the very idea I considered. The worst that could happen was the awkward explanation I might have to concoct in the morning. The best case....

I didn't let myself dwell on it. I just did it. I pulled my shirt over my head and let it fall away. Tugging my boxers down, I stepped out of them and approached my side of the bed before I could talk myself out of it. I felt my shriveled dick bounce with each step. I knew it wasn't as impressive as the one I'd seen the previous day. Tiny pulses of energy shot right down toward my crotch. I gently opened the covers and slid into the cool bed. I shivered as I sunk into place.

The ceiling felt like it was miles over my head. Even fastened under the covers I felt like I was drifting. I'd drank too much. I knew that. I was naked under the sheets next to another guy. I couldn't believe it. The decision was done. I could hop back up and get dressed again. I didn't want to. I felt alive. It was ridiculous, the nerves kept biting at my brain, but I welcomed the pressure.

The minutes seemed to drag on. A few times I tilted my head to sneak a glance at the man beside me. Brett's pectorals swelled and sank with his breathing. I waited for an eternity. I wasn't exactly sure what I was expecting. It wasn't as if he'd immediately lunge for my privates the moment I came to bed.

I tried to close my eyes and force myself into sleep. My head didn't stop swimming. My heart wouldn't stop jumping in my chest. I was so eager for anything to happen. The anticipation was eating at me.

I scooted closer to Brett.

It was only a few inches, but I could feel his heat beneath the covers. The warmth made me shudder. I inched closer, daring to ignore the reasoning voices in my head. He was still a couple of feet away, but sliding closer felt like I was about to be on top of him.

Brett rolled over. His big body shifted. His torso turned toward me. I froze, frantically wondering if I should shut my eyes.

Brett's eyes blinked open. He stared right at me. I didn't move. He inhaled, and I watched his broad chest swell beside me. I couldn't trace the movements of his eyes, but they were moving.

"I didn't know if you got lost or what," Brett said.

His voice hummed through the dark. I stared back at him, stricken with shock. The daring part of me dissolved. Brett snorted, and a little grin tugged at his lips.

He reached down under the covers and slid his hand up my thigh. I sucked in a breath. Brett's fingers fanned out wide before his palm closed around my leg. His fingertips grazed my bare genitals.

"Is this you putting yourself out there?" Brett asked me in a low, taunting tone.

When he said it, his hand went further. A huge meaty fist closed around my shriveled dick.

I gasped. Brett smiled wider. There was no hiding. I was naked and he obviously knew it. His hand opened again and again. Brett fondled my flesh in his grip, by balls bulging between his fingers and my pulsating dick twitching in his palm. I could only stare back at him in awe of what was happening. It was really happening.

For a while I let him touch me. The two of us just stared at one another. I felt my dick growing. Brett felt it too. His fist squeezed even tighter at the firmness in my shaft. I twitched when his thumb rubbed under the head of my dick. He started to stroke me, pulling my flesh until it grew hard in his hand.

I finally found the words.

"You did this... last night?" I said.

Brett grinned. "I did, didn't I?"

"You were awake," I stated.

Brett scooted closer and tightened his hand like a vice on my hard cock.

"So were you," Brett told me.

I blinked, my eyes widening from the revelations. A bulky body slid close to me. The heat of the man poured across my naked body beneath the covers. The chill had left the sheets. I could feel Brett's heavy breaths on my face.

I licked my lips.

"Why?" I asked. "I don't... were you not worried I'd freak?"

Brett shrugged a meaty shoulder. "You didn't. You felt what I was doing and you let me do it. I know you wanted it."

It was such a blunt way of putting it. It hit me squarely in the chest. I knew he was right. Brett was always right. He tugged his big hands up to my tip and played with the head of my dick. I made no move to stop him, not then or now.

"B-but, you're married," I stammered. "Aren't you... doesn't it feel wrong?"

"You tell me," Brett replied.

He punctuated the thought by laying his heavy leg across mine and squeezing my shaft tightly. I tried to suppress the sound behind my lips. He still heard it.

"Try it," Brett said. "See what it's like and tell me if it feels wrong."

For a second I just stared back at him before realizing what he was saying. I could see it in my mind. Thoughts of the world outside the room or the covers became distant. Turning onto my side to face the man, I reached beneath the covers under a huge arm. I felt his warm thigh. It was a start. At first it felt so strange to tighten my fingers into the thick hairy leg. Soon I was groping him. I explored his flesh, marveling at his body. I was surprised at how satisfying it felt to clasp my hand on such hard heavy flesh.

Brett watched me as my fingers inevitably drifted lower. When I felt it I made a sound. The cock was just sagging there on his leg. My fingers worked to fasten themselves around the soft flesh. There was a weight to Brett's dick that I wasn't used to. I squeezed it. The tender thing deformed in my fist. Brett grinned at me and eased his hips forward. I kept fingering and feeling my way up and down his meaty shaft. It was so smooth. Even his balls felt slick and slithery.

"Not half bad, is it?" Brett asked.

His face seemed so close. He was still pulling at my hard cock. Brett's hands knew exactly how to stroke me, each squeeze and tug perfectly gliding right to my tip. I began to mimic the man's motions. The dick in my hand was so much bigger. I made the familiar motion, stroking the shaft. I could feel it throb to life in my grip. It was a sensation I knew I'd never forget. I grew quickly addicted to pulling at those pulsations, and feeling the thing grow in my hand.

"Oh my god," I breathed.

Brett chuckled, releasing my cock. He moved closer. I almost shrank from his approach, sensing the gravity of his body enveloping me.

"It's like I said," Brett told me. "You can't always be afraid to take some chances and feel people out."

Brett's leg slid around me. His heavy body rolled onto mine. He was on top of me. He reached behind him to pull the sheets higher before sinking down onto my body. Our naked forms became one. Brett's thick pectorals mashed into my softer chest.

The man kissed me. I kissed him back.

As if out of some learned reflex, I welcomed his face onto mine. Our mouths moved together. Both of our tongues swiped across our lips again and again. Brett pressed into me with a force I'd not ever felt. I pressed back, rolling my eyes into my head and accepting what he gave to me. My hands slid around him to search across tight sloping curves. I pulled at him, hoping to seal our bodies even closer.

It was overwhelming. Kissing another person this way with our bodies laced tightly was enough to put me in a trance. What really scrambled my brain was feeling Brett's thick cock flat between our stomachs. My own dick strained beside his. I felt his balls draped over mine. His body writhed, and I could feel the erections glide between us.

I couldn't press into him hard enough. He thrust his hips down and mashed his dick into me. The force was enough to make my arms and legs weak. This was nothing like Stephanie. The hulking body on mine was a far cry from my wife's tiny body. It wasn't just size, it was the power I felt from Brett's every motion, an eagerness that I shared and attempted to force back into him.

Brett pulled his lips from mine. We breathed into one another's mouth.

"You're a natural," Brett told me with a hint of a grin.

I shook my head, still gasping when his rolling thrusts mashed their way into my smaller form.

"I don't know what I'm doing," I admitted. "I've never even... I've never done this before."

Brett's hand swept down my cheek firmly. He held me by the side of my jaw.

"You feel just fine to me," Brett said.

His tongue darted at my lips. We shared a few kisses. I was still shaking my head, perhaps from disbelief. I couldn't add it all up in my head. It just felt too good to stop.

Every time our bodies moved the slightest bit, I felt that dick climbing across my body. It throbbed against me. The smooth tip prodded at my stomach. There was so much energy in that thing. It was alive and channeling every excited heartbeat from the man on top of me.

I clutched Brett by his lower back, pulling each gentle thrust down into me. I knew how it looked. The thoughts tumbled in my head. I could feel the sweat between our bodies. Smells filled my every breath. The masculine aroma from under his arms should have repulsed me. I inhaled deeply and groped at the tight flesh beneath my hands. Being engulfed by this man in such an intimate way was intoxicating.

"I don't even know what to do," I said. "I don't... know...."

Brett mouthed the words over my lips, his voice humming through my skull.

"Just let me do everything," Brett offered.

His cock mashed across mine. The two swelled against one another.

"Do you want me to?" He asked.

I kissed him again, lost in the pit of writhing flesh I'd become a part of.

"Yes," I whispered.

I wasn't sure I'd even meant to say the word. Brett sealed my lips with his and wove his tongue though my mouth again. I accepted the kiss, now allowing his forceful embrace to take over. His tongue went so deep in my mouth that I thought he might lick my tonsils. I sank into the mattress and spread myself beneath his hard body.

Brett lifted his hips. I immediately missed the feeling of the thick cock on my waist. His mouth moved to my neck. He kept sinking lower. The covers rose behind him. His tongue traced circles around my naval. Tingles shot to my fingertips. His mouth kissed my skin until his cheek was right beside my nodding shaft. I could see it all. I tucked my chin low to watch the man suck the skin of my inner thigh into his mouth with enough force to curl my toes.

My cock bounced. It brushed his face. I felt a hard cheekbone against the tip of my dick. Brett turned his face. I stopped breathing. He did not, and I felt every hot breath wash over my shaft. He wasn't watching me. His eyes were on my erection.

I felt his lips against my shaft. It jumped. He placed another kiss on the underside of my dick. It swelled again, pressing up into his face. He opened his mouth, sliding his lips closed around my hard dick just under the tip.

I felt like jerking my hair out. I clutched the sheets in my hands. Cool air tried to invade the space between us, but Brett seemed to radiate with enough energy to cloak my naked skin. His mouth kept working it's way upward. I watched his lips purse wetly across my fattened tip.

Brett lowered his jaw and pushed his head down around my cock.

My hand shot to his shoulder. I steadied myself. I saw my tip slide back out of Brett's lips again before it dove back into his head. I let out a moan from my gaping mouth. Fingers fastened around the root of my dick. I felt his palm on my balls. Brett's upper body pinned my thrusting hips to the bed. My dick jutted upward, sealed firmly inside his mouth.

Brett slid his head all the way down. My legs straightened and I cried out. My other hand shot up to land on a smoothly shaven head. It was so strange. A man had my dick buried in his face. My whole cock was inside Brett's mouth. His tightened his jaw and mouthed my firm shaft.

I cried out again when I felt his tongue. It was so huge it felt like it wrapped around my dick. Brett turned and twisted his jaw, working his lips and tongue right back up to the top of my skin. When I thought I might see my head pop free again, Brett lowered his jaw and plunged down to my balls again.

The sensation sprung me forward. I was up on my elbows. My fingers dug against the smooth bald skin on Brett's skull. I felt his fingers cinch down tightly on my shaft. The head of my cock bulged inside his mouth, and he punished it with his tongue. Each gasp of breath I took was punctuated by a moan. Brett rocked his jaw in circles, his head working back and forth. I could feel his taste buds slithering up every vein in my dick.

My hand tightened on his shoulder. I knew it was the best blowjob I'd ever experienced. Brett had clearly done this before. I felt a deep burn in my crotch. He must have known it was there, because he applied suction and coaxed the feeling up to the tip of my dick with his tongue. If he kept this up, I knew he'd force me to cum. The very thought was absurd but I didn't dare push at his body or his head. I wanted him to stay down there and suck the cum right out of my cock.

I stared in awe. I was actually letting a guy do this to me. My thighs hung open wide. Brett's upper body was enough to spread me apart. His hulking shoulders loomed over my crotch while he worked his head up and down my shaft. I didn't look away. I had to watch it all to make sure it was really happening.

Right when I thought I might explode, Brett's lips dragged right down to my balls. I let out a groan and allowed the man to press my thighs back with his hands. His tongue swirled through my balls, leaving no sliver of flesh uncovered. My entire crotch was dripping wet, but Brett still didn't stop. His face moved lower. My legs were pushed further back.

My eyes shot open wide.

Brett's fat tongue slid down across my asshole. He didn't seem to care that I wasn't shaven down there. I felt the flat of his tongue sliding across every ripple of tight skin. The tip prodded and dug. I watched my dick jump erratically at my waist above his head. Brett allowed his face to sink between my ass cheeks. He stared up at me past my dick while he spread saliva through my crack.

The sight of it caused the tip of my cock to burn. I thought I could feel a drop of precum swell out of my slit and leak down the back of my swollen head. I didn't necessarily derive any sort of pleasure from the ring of my ass being licked, but the act itself blew my mind. It was so dirty. I couldn't believe Brett had gone that far. At no point would I have ever dreamed this guy would have his face buried between my ass, licking and sucking at my hole.

Brett's face hovered above my ass. He gave me a dirty grin and rubbed at my asshole with his thumb. My vision blurred as my eyes crossed. I wanted to jerk away... but I also wanted to press forward.

"Bear with me for just...."

When he said the words I felt pressure. Something slipped into me.

"... A bit," Brett finished.

The tip of his thumb had wiggled into my ass. My first reaction was to tense up. My thighs tightened and tried to close. Brett held at least one of them aside. The sound that came up from my body was a stammering, guttural moan.

There was no pain. It just felt odd. Maybe a bit too odd. I felt how tightly my asshole hugged Brett's thumb. He gave it the tiniest wiggle. My body responded in ways I couldn't control. My hips lifted, but my legs spread apart this time. My cock stood straight up toward the ceiling.

Brett pressed his thumb further. His tongue dove to lather my asshole with moisture. I couldn't be sure how much of his thumb climbed into me, but I felt it wiggle and curl as it went.

Then, the man tilted his wrist and worked his thumb into a place I could feel deep behind the base of my dick.

"Oh... fuck!"

The words just popped free from my lips. A dull prodding sensation filled my entire lower body with a jolt of energy.

"Feel that?" Brett asked me.

I looked at him. He rose just a bit to plant a kiss on the underside of my cock. When he did, his thumb pressed inside of me and sent the blunt shockwave through my ass right to the tip of my cock again. I moaned loudly. It felt like being tickled, or massaged firmly, or violated... or all at once. My dick throbbed up at Brett's face. He chuckled.

"Yeah, you feel it," he said.

Brett lifted himself until he was on his knees. The covers rose like a tent behind him until they fell away into the dark. My naked body was spread open beneath him. Brett squatted between my thighs with his legs apart. I could see his long cock bobbing at his waist. Brett's bulky naked form looked so intimidating near the end of the bed.

His thumb still writhed inside me.

"Does it feel like you might explode?" Brett asked me, his voice humming through the dark.

He pressed against the spot again. I groaned and nodded back to him, unable to even speak an intelligible word. My dick stiffened, bloated and aching.

Brett removed his thumb. Part of me felt empty. I was able to relax but in seconds wanted the sensation to return. My cock fell back to nod near my naval. The huge guy began to shift his knees, closing toward my body as he went. I felt his thighs beneath mine. His hands gently took my legs. A larger cock than mine slid across my balls and rubbed itself along my length. I watched, mesmerized by how small I looked in comparison to literally every part of Brett's body. Then I tensed up, realizing the way Brett was positioned.

He eased his hips back and slid his big dick through my crotch again. The fat head bent and prodded against everything in its path.

"This is a tough sell," Brett told me. "But hear me out."

His hips pulled back once more. His heavy dick fell below my balls. When he pressed inward again, my breath hung in my throat as his tip hung in the skin just behind my balls. He kept pushing, letting me feel the force behind his thick shaft.

"Imagine if I had something that could fill you up enough," Brett said slowly, "that it could hit that spot over and over."

He emphasized by pressing his tip firmly against my exposed skin until it jabbed upward beside my balls.

I gasped. I knew what he meant. There was no way in my right mind I'd let anyone do that. But I hadn't been in my right mind all night. Each time Brett pressed his cock against my flesh, jamming himself beneath my balls, I prayed he'd point the thing lower. My hole still ached from the absence of his thumb. I wanted to feel that hot spot again, and the electricity it sent through my groin.

"It may be scary at first," Brett said grinning. "But you'll ease into it."

I felt his round tip sliding lower. He was guiding his erection with his fingers. The head rubbed down across the wrinkled ring of my asshole. I gawked at the man. In the darkness, time seemed to crawl in that instant. A huge, naked, marvel of a human being was poised between my open legs. I could feel him breathing from where I lay, his toned chest swelling. I couldn't quite see Brett's eyes, but his hulking form loomed over me and his face stared right at me.

This was impossible. His dick rubbed and pushed at my asshole. Everything else felt like a dream except for that. The touch of his hand and his cock anchored me in reality. I held my breath waiting for it to happen. I didn't stop him. I didn't scoot away or protest.

I didn't know what to expect. I imagined the tip might slide in slowly. I thought it might feel like going to the bathroom, except oddly in reverse. I wasn't prepared for what came next. The pressure built on my sensitive ring of tight skin. My ass did not ease open. It felt like nothing was going to happen. Brett held his firm cock in place, even as the force of his gradual pressure shoved back through his shaft.