Selling the Pitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if he were reading my thoughts, Brett reached over and clapped a hand high on my thigh. His fingers squeezed the same spot I'd first felt him touch two nights ago. His fingertips were so dangerously close again, but now he grabbed me and shook my thigh with a huge smile.

"Great job, Will," Brett said. "I knew we'd get to see the real you out here."

****

Brett still hadn't come up to the room.

It was getting late. The materials we'd brought along for the display at the booth and the demonstration were packed away in the company SUV. It took several trips, but I was determined to be done with the hotel. I'd finished packing all my things and my luggage was standing upright near the dresser.

I sat on the balcony once more watching the sun fall below the horizon. I tried to clear my head but my mind kept spinning right back to the same thoughts. Texting my wife helped... and it didn't. She was excited to see me again. I felt the same, but I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel. Could I forget all that happened? Or when I kissed her would I think of....

Brett had still been mingling with several old friends in the business downstairs. He was a very social guy, and at the moment I didn't mind. I needed to be alone. He'd mentioned celebrating. I wondered if he was at the bar downstairs yet again waiting on me to turn up.

The few days felt like a confusing blur. I was ready for them to be over. I had to get back to some kind of normalcy, to sleep in my own bed next to my wife. I knew the trip would be weird and stressful, but I'd greatly miscalculated the reasons why. I hoped that leaving the hotel behind would make it easier to forget.

Sitting on the balcony, it was impossible to forget.

I gave in to the temptation. I tapped through several screens on my phone. The picture in the message filled the screen. I blew out a slow breath. Brett had taken the picture in the bathroom earlier. His trousers were still fastened but unzipped. Hanging out of the front of his pants was his drooping cock. I remembered how it felt in my hand, how thick and firm it had grown. I shuddered remembering the thing splitting me open and burrowing deeper into my ass. The soreness was gone but I could still sense its shape pushing through me, as though I were recalling some sort of ghost limb that was no longer mine.

I locked the screen of my phone and stood. I couldn't believe I still felt this way. I wanted to leave the hotel, sure, but I knew I was lying to myself thinking I regretted everything. One look at that picture was proof enough.

I stood and stepped back inside. Shutting the sliding door, I found my charger on the desk and plugged in my phone. I made a mental note to not forget to grab the charger in the morning. I'd taken two more steps across the floor when I heard the loud beep and the clunk of the hotel room door.

Brett entered the room and walked right over to the dresser. He nodded to me a offered me a grin. I stopped in my tracks and watched him.

"Hey, Will," he said. "Sorry, I got caught up with a guy I used to work with downstairs. You didn't have to load all that stuff yourself."

I waved my hand, trying to look anywhere but in Brett's direction.

"Uh, no big deal," I said. "Just ready to be gone I guess."

Brett emptied his pockets and turned to face me with a single eyebrow raised.

"All work and no play, huh?" Brett asked.

I tensed up.

"Hell, I started to suggest we find a local dive and stay out all night," Brett said. "Of course I know we got a long drive ahead of us, though."

"Yeah, I could use the sleep," I told him quickly.

"If you say so, man," he replied.

Brett shrugged his big shoulders. Then he casually began unfastening the buttons down the front of his shirt. He wasn't looking at me. Behind the fabric, I could see the thick slabs on his chest. I should have turned away and went about my business. I couldn't. I just kept staring.

The man glanced up, and I felt like a spotlight had been cast over my body. I licked my lips and scanned my brain for a way to act casually.

"You excited about going home?" I asked him. "To your wife?"

Brett grinned and let his shirt hang open while he unfastened and removed his belt.

"Sure," he told me. "But we're together almost every waking minute. Not sure she's excited to get me back. That means she has to put up with me."

Brett just let his trousers fall. He stepped free of them, picking them up to fold them neatly. I let my eyes travel up his strong curvy legs. When he turned, I didn't look away. I stared right at the bulk of flesh packed snugly into the front of his underwear.

The man had stopped and was looking back at me. I saw something familiar in his face. Brett leaned back against the dresser. His shirt drifted open near his midsection, exposing his tight stomach.

"Are you and her... okay?" I dared to ask.

Brett smiled. "Yeah, of course. Why?"

I rubbed the back of my neck. It still ached from sleeping in the balcony chair.

"Does she know about... things like last night?" I asked.

I couldn't believe I'd actually said it. I felt like diving off of the balcony. I stood my ground, bearing the weight of the bigger man's gaze.

"Be less fun if she did, I guess," Brett said.

Hearing his words made my groin ache. His wife didn't know. Neither did mine. Nor would she ever. I expected it to make me feel worse. It didn't. I stared at the bulging flesh behind his open shirt. Brett stood there waiting. I chewed the inside of my cheek. I knew if I walked over there he wouldn't stop me, and I wouldn't be able to stop myself. I needed to walk away if I wanted to keep my sanity. I wasn't gay, no matter if I'd given in to curiosity the night before.

It would be the last chance I'd have.

The thought struck me like a knife in the chest. Brett stood there patiently. He knew. If I let the night pass by, I'd leave the hotel and perhaps never have another moment like this one again. Whether I wanted to face it or not, my dick was getting hard just standing there a few feet from the man. The outside world was gone. I didn't have to put on a face or pretend like I hadn't thought of Brett's dick all day.

I walked over to him. My hands slid inside his open shirt and around the bulk of his midsection. Brett let me do it. Immediately I lost myself. My hands squeezed at his tight skin, never satisfied with just one spot. Before I knew what I was doing, the man's tight ass was in my hands. We were so close together now.

I looked up into his face. Brett was wearing a knowing little smile.

"I told you," Brett said. "All it takes is a taste."

I shuddered. Feeling the bulk of his ass cheeks through the underwear wasn't good enough. I slid my fingers through his underwear and tugged the mounds of thick flesh into my palms. I stared into Brett's eyes as I did. There was no way I'd leave the hotel without doing this.

"I don't get it," I said to him in a hushed tone. "I... I'm not gay or... I'm married and I've never once thought of...."

"You want what you want, Will," Brett told me. His hand slid around my shoulder up to the back of my head. "It doesn't really have to make any more sense than that."

Brett was better with words. He told me exactly what I needed to hear. I wanted him. To my shock, I let myself go. I leaned in and placed my lips on his. Arousal bloomed within me like a mushroom cloud. My whole body trembled and grew weak. I gripped the firm ass in my hands so that I wouldn't fall. Brett's big arms welcomed me in. His mouth opened and our tongues found one another yet again.

I'd never kissed anyone that way. Just the action itself was raw and desperate. Brett and I wove our tongues and our lips together slowly, but with an eagerness that drew our bodies tighter. I had to taste more. If I was all in, I wanted to go the distance. Soon I was kissing his hard cheek and sucking on the thick trunk of his neck. A huge hand held my head and guided me along.

I sank lower. I was amazed at how satisfying it was to tear my mouth across the expanse of a single pectoral muscle. This was not the soft doughy flesh of a woman. The skin was stretched so tightly here. Eventually I planted my head near the rounded base of the single muscle and found Brett's stiff nipple. I sucked it into my mouth as hard as I could. I heard the breath rushing into my nose. Brett was letting the shirt fall away from his shoulders. I saw the crease of flesh where his bulging arm met his body. His hands were in my hair. Spiced aromas from his underarms filled my nose. It was intoxicating. That was a man's smell, one I was familiar with. I crammed my face into Brett's chest and whirled my tongue over his nipple.

It still wasn't enough. I was hungrier. I was on a single knee now, mouthing the guy's abdomen. His stomach was so hard. My hands were diving lower. The waistband of Brett's underwear was tugged further down his ass by my wrists. The fabric stretched, sliding down the man's waist. I saw it happening. I saw the skin below his navel appear. The maddening sensations within me only grew exponentially. I jammed my hands deeper into his underwear behind him until the base of Brett's cock was visible in the front.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was already down here. I was already kissing and groping the guy like a pent up virgin. I needed to see it. I dug my fingers behind the waistband of his briefs and tugged them down his big thighs. I kept pulling and pulling, desperate to reveal the full thing.

The cock still sagged low but wagged free of the underwear. Not even the bulk of Brett's huge thighs could make it look less impressive. Shades of pink and red stretched down its length. A swollen vein curled down around one entire side of Brett's dick. I could smell him. I thought of how Stephanie smelled when I put my head between her legs. This was nothing like that. The scent was musky and overpowering. I thought I could feel the heat on my face. I watched his dick lifting with each beat of his pulse.

I didn't wait for him to get hard. I didn't look up at Brett. What I wanted was right there. I took the thing in my fingers and pointed it into my open mouth. My lips stretched wide and the shaft filled their shape. A fat cock head slid through my taste buds. I bobbed my head and felt the massive tip peel through my lips. I shoved it back in and watched the shaft enter my mouth.

I couldn't believe how amazing it was. The living thing responded to everything I did. I swiped my tongue around the head and felt it swell back into my mouth. I dragged my tongue across the bulbous vein and the shaft stiffened in my fingers. A heavy pair of hands rested on my head. I was aware of every labored breath above me, and the huge chest that swelled forth. I could hear tiny moans from Brett. It made me greedier for more.

I leaned away to catch my breath. It hadn't even been a minute and I was gasping through wet lips. I stared at the glistening dick that twitched in my hand. I tilted it up. I tightened my fingers around it. I was in awe of the thing I held and the power it held over me. I could think of nothing else. I didn't care what anyone might think in that moment. Raw sexual energy coursed through my veins. I could feel the same energy filling the piece of meat in my hand.

I shoved the cock back into my mouth. I sank to both knees and let my hands fall to Brett's big thighs. I still felt the soreness in my neck as I worked my head back and forth. Each time the shaft plunged toward my throat, it pushed my jaw open wide. The motions were so fluid, but every jab of the cock beat at my throat forcefully. I realized Brett's hips were moving. I watched the abs above my eyes writhing and rolling.

I don't know how long Brett fucked my face. I was content to let him shove the thing into my mouth as long as he wanted. There was a moment where I felt like I was watching myself sucking dick. The awareness that I was on my knees in front of a muscled guy letting him do this to me should have disgusted me. My eyes crossed and rolled toward my forehead. I began to moan each time the fat cock head rammed my neck.

I gulped the dick up from my lips again. I had to breathe. When I did, I felt fingers tugging at the shirt I wore. In an instant it was pulled over my head and tossed away. Brett's big hands took me by the arms and lifted me to my feet with ease. My wet lips gasped right in front of his face.

The look he gave me was intimidating, but set my insides ablaze. The man's eyes were almost glazed and yet a fiery focus burned right through me. Before I even realized what was happening, Brett was shoving my pants to my feet. He advanced, and I had to move back quickly to not trip over my own clothes.

I fell to the bed. I sat upright, suddenly aware that Brett was now completely naked. We'd moved so fast. I saw flesh bounce with the man's heavy steps. He was on me in seconds. Our faces met. He didn't seem to care about the saliva smeared on my chin. Brett wound his tongue through my mouth and crept over me. I sank further under his weight. My legs opened out of some innate reflex. Brett lay between them. His huge chest settled upon me.

Brett pinned me to the mattress and kissed me. There was no darkness to hide what we were doing. Lamplight gleamed from the man's head and his mountainous shoulders. My eyes shot open wide when I felt his erect cock prodding across my cotton underwear. I dug my fingers down the skin of his back.

Brett pulled away. His face was right in front of mine.

"I think we need to finish what we started, don't you?" He said, bringing his lips down to brush across mine as he spoke the words.

A dull throb filled my entire groin. I remembered the pain of the previous night. It should have been enough to dissuade me. I remembered the fullness, the way he felt deep inside me. I might never get to feel that again.

I nodded. "Do it."

Brett cocked an eyebrow at me and thrust his lower body up across mine. I felt the impossibly stiff thing digging and straining.

"You sure?" Brett said. "I don't even have to give you a pitch?"

I shook my head. "Just do it."

Brett mashed his lips to mine once more and pushed himself away. I was left cold on the mattress while he turned and stomped back across the room. I stared at the ceiling dazed. I wondered if I really meant it. I glanced down to see Brett fiddling with his luggage. I had no idea what he was doing. When he stood and stepped back between my legs, I was able to marvel at his naked body in the full light of the room. I scanned his toned upper body, down his tight abs to the bouncing erect cock jutting up from between his thighs.

I still didn't think I was gay. If I was, I'd picked a hell of a guy to be gay for.

Brett was rubbing his hands. I blinked, realizing they were glistening and oily. Just when I understood what he was doing, his hands clutched my underwear by the waistband and pulled. In one swift motion, Brett jerked my boxers free and tossed them aside. One of his hands slid down my inner thigh beside my balls and went right for my ass. The other wrapped around my nodding dick.

I groaned loudly. Fingers slid deftly across my asshole. A few times they pressed so firmly I thought one of them might slip inside of me. I braced for the penetration that never came. The length of my cock was assaulted by a tight oily palm. My entire shaft felt like it was being hit with tiny electric shocks.

Brett stood up and slid both of his hands around his cock. I watched him. The moment began to sink in. The muscles in his forearms and biceps rolled and contracted. The fat head of his dick malformed in his grasp again and again. I stared at him. It was like watching someone load a gun or sharpen a knife. The hairs on my body stood on end.

Brett smiled down at me. That predatory look still sharpened his gaze.

"Think you can stay put this time?" His hands slid off the end of his dick to let it stand on its own. "Or should I hold you down?"

I was speechless. I watched Brett gently lift both of my legs. He climbed into the bed below me on his knees. I swallowed, but the knot in my throat didn't go down. My thoughts swarmed through my head like flies. In a single instant, I thought of backing out, rolling from the bed, calling my wife, grabbing the thick chunk of flesh and stabbing it in, flipping on my stomach so as not to watch, begging him to put it in....

I lay petrified with my legs open wide and my groin exposed to a huge naked man. I said nothing. I held my breath.

A velvety head rubbed at the tight wrinkles of my asshole. I stared up at Brett. He stared back into my eyes. His body eased forward. I felt the contraction building like a coiled spring in the man's cock.

My asshole spread around the head and sucked it inside.

I finally exhaled. As I did, I let out a loud broken moan. The pain returned. Now I was more focused on the feeling of the twitching bulb inside of me. It climbed deeper. I spread my thighs wider. Brett sank closer over my body. I thought I could feel the vein on his dick slide through me. The man was close enough that I could grab him. I did. To my surprise, I clutched his sides near his waist and pulled at him.

Brett obliged. My ass opened further deep within.

My own cock was jumping. I only noticed it when a hard body lowered itself against it. My balls spread in their sack and bore the weight of the man on top of me. The dick inside of me tugged back. It was easier than before. The pain was not as intense. The fullness was just as satisfying.

My eyes bulged from their sockets when Brett pressed into me again. The huge cock plunged deeper. It touched places I'd never consciously felt before. I thought it could go no further. It did. My head fell back and I cried out. There was no pain this deep inside me. Only the twitching of a live cock.

I finally felt the man's balls flatten against my ass cheeks. Brett wiggled his hips and settled himself against my crotch. His arms encircled my upper body. His broad chest smothered mine. Once again, I was staring into Brett's face, breathing each breath he took.

"Oh my god," I heard myself say. "Oh my fucking god!"

Brett chuckled. "Don't worry, I promised to take good care of you."

Brett fastened his lips over mine. We kissed, much more slowly than before. I worked my tongue across his and basked in the sensation of being smothered by a man. His body was bigger than mine. I probably couldn't wiggle free if I wanted to. I didn't. The engorged thing inside of me twitched with life and held the walls of my flesh apart.

The hips that pinned mine lifted. Air rushed into my nose. The cock inside of me drew back. It might have been an inch or two. It felt like it was a mile. Then, I felt the fat head fighting its way back through my body. I let out a loud moan into the mouth that sealed mine.

Our bodies locked again. The cock was firmly seated into its place in my ass. I writhed beneath Brett, realizing that I could feel the thing shift and twist with every move I made.

Brett tugged it back and eased it forward again. I could feel it climbing through my ass each fraction of a second. His hips lifted and he did it again.

He was fucking me. Brett made sure to move slowly, but the man was fucking me.

Why was such an obvious fact was such a revelation to me? Of course he was. I couldn't wrap my brain around it though. Two nights ago he'd touched me in my sleep. Last night I'd cum from the mere penetration of his cock. Now I was pinned beneath Brett feeling him pump his dick into my ass.

It was incredible.

Our lips never fully parted. Every now and again, our tongues would dart at the other. The heat of our bodies was sweltering. I felt Brett's hard torso grow slick as it slid back and forth on my body.