Selling the Pitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett's cock burst through.

My asshole dilated in an instant. A yelp shot out of my body. In less than a second it felt like several inches of the thing had rushed into me. I knew that couldn't be right. I wriggled on the bed until I realized it made the intense pain worse. This was nothing like his thumb. Brett's cock swelled inside me. It stretched my hole to fit tightly around his pulsating shaft.

Brett had hardly moved. He'd taken his hand off of his cock, but he now held my hands and just looked down on me. My body was clenched. My toes curled and my calves tightened into knots. The pain of being spread around this guy's cock was unbearable. I waited for it to cease. It didn't go away. The words Brett had said kept looping in my head. Ease into it, ease into it... god it had to get better.

I was gasping. I stared down my body in disbelief. It was done. Brett's dick was in me. I'd made the leap. Strong hands clutched my legs and held them wide. My eyes darted up and down the naked wall of curvy flesh towering above me. I was accepting what was real. My hunky boss, with his toned body and meaty arms, had his dick inside my ass.

Brett pressed forward. I couldn't even see him move, but I sure felt it. The dull ache in my ass spread. Brett's cock opened me further and climbed deeper. It could have been an inch. It felt like he was splitting me in half. I cried out again. The girth sank into me. Behind the pain, the fullness in my ass made my own erection stand straight. The thing inched inward, the whole process felt like it took an hour. I felt a sack of hot flesh brush my ass cheeks. Brett squeezed my thighs as if to comfort me in some way. His dick throbbed inside of me, tickling the walls of my ass with his pulse.

Brett pushed once more. Tiny drips of warmth hit my stomach. Then my cock erupted.

I sucked in a deep breath and locked it in my lungs. I stared wide eyed and watched while the tip of my dick fired shots of cum across my stomach. It wasn't just something I felt just in my shaft. I felt my insides tightening. My asshole was drawing in, but each time it seized it was met with the firm resistance of Brett's thick flesh. From the slit in the head of my dick, all the way through my shaft, right to my ass I felt shockwaves of energy racking my body.

I was finally able to gasp, as though I'd nearly drowned. My naked flesh was glazed with flecks of semen. My erection lost strength with each wobble and nod. Each muscle in my body began to relax one at a time, but I trembled as I sank into the mattress.

A man hunkered at my legs with his dick buried inside of me.

I felt violated now. Embarrassment welled up through my chest and pushed at the knot in my throat. I immediately wanted to leave. I didn't know where I'd go, I just wanted this to stop.

"Well that was wild," Brett said.

I heard him chuckling. I stared up at the man. Shame was beginning to cloud my mind. What the fuck was I doing? I'd climbed into bed hoping something like this would happen? Was I serious?

I slid away. My asshole ached with renewed swells of pain as the huge dick was tugged from my body. I felt the tip fall away. I swung my legs aside and scooted toward the edge of the bed. Brett simply sat there. He'd made no move to stop me. He'd released my legs and said nothing.

"I... sorry, I have t-to go," I sputtered.

I did not look back at Brett.

"I gotta go to the bathroom," I blurted.

I stood. Brett said something, but I was in too much of a frenzy to pay attention. Something about "it's fine" or whatever, I couldn't hear him. My thoughts were a buzzing swarm. I found my boxers on the floor, snatched up my shirt, and ducked into the bathroom. It felt like a freezer in there. I didn't care. I shut the door behind me and flipped on a light.

I stared at the frail guy in the mirror. My face was pale. My eyes were frozen and dazed. Even as they adjusted to the blinding bathroom light, they remained open and unblinking. I looked mad, or in shock. Maybe I was.

Brett's cock was just inside of me.

I couldn't believe it. Had I really let that happen? My eyes finally darted down my naked body in the reflection. I saw my flaccid dick. A translucent film coated the pitiful thing. The slimy tip looked so discolored and swollen. Milky drops still leaked from out of my slit to the floor.

Brett made me cum. He didn't even touch my dick. Was that even possible?

I spun toward the toilet and lifted the lid to sit on the icy seat. My pulse beat at my temples. I stared at the door fearing that at any moment Brett might knock or call out to me. Instead I endured long moments of dead silence. The only thing I could hear was the way my breath sputtered out over my trembling jaw.

I kept trying to relieve myself. I peed, but nothing else happened. My asshole felt hollow, giving me the sense that I needed to go. Nothing happened. My hole wasn't exactly gaped, but my insides felt so spread open. Sitting there, I was so ashamed. I couldn't forgive myself for being seduced into something so vile.

I remained on the toilet for what had to be an hour. I refused to go back out into the room. I couldn't face Brett. I couldn't face what I'd done. Wearily folded up on the porcelain, I rose knowing I'd eventually have to leave the bathroom. I thought of packing my things and leaving. That was dramatic, and too cowardly. I just couldn't think of how to move forward.

When I finally mustered the nerve to leave the bathroom, I put on my clothes, turned off the light, and pulled open the heavy door as stealthily as I could. Creeping back through the room wasn't easy. I couldn't see a damn thing. Maybe that was for the better. It meant Brett wasn't sitting awake watching TV waiting on me to come back. In the dim light from the sliding balcony door, I could see that he was in fact lying in the bed. Brett was on his stomach, his head to the side on the pillow. Even if he wasn't truly asleep, I was thankful that he didn't stir as I snuck back across the room.

Without looking back, I pulled open the balcony door and left the room. I shut the door not caring if I woke Brett, then flopped into one of the cushioned chairs that overlooked the dark lake beyond.

I tried to let my mind go blank. That was impossible. A million thoughts hit the surface of my mind like torrential raindrops. I couldn't process a single one. I wondered if I were still drunk. I thought of Stephanie. What I'd done was a betrayal, first and foremost. I could never tell my wife that I'd cheated on her. I certainly would never be able to admit that it was with a guy shoving his dick into my ass. It would be a horrible secret I'd never get over. I thought of how awkward work would be going forward. I shared an office with Brett. I'd never be able to look at him the same again.

I slid lower in the balcony chair. It wasn't just an accidental touch or a quick brush of experimentation anymore. We'd kissed. We'd made out like young lovers, actually. Brett sucked my dick. He'd been inside of me. I couldn't get over that. The most baffling thing was the way Brett made me cum. I stared out at the night, feeling the ache in my ass. I remembered the way my asshole had tightened around his dick. It felt so different to orgasm without so much as laying a finger on my cock.

The way it had shoved through me... one long push was all it had taken. A piece of his body was in me. It was alive, pressing back at my insides.

I shook my head. The regret was real. But so was the throb deep in my groin.

****

I felt like an idiot.

It wasn't like there were many other choices. Right when my eyes blinked open, the soreness in my neck was evident. I rubbed the back of my neck and lifted my head. I would definitely regret this later. The balcony chair was actually very comfortable, but I'd fallen asleep slouched to one side with my head dangling low.

I looked to see if I could spot the sun peeking up over the trees yet. The sky was still a hue of navy blue.

Brett was leaning on the railing.

It caught me off guard to find him there only a few feet away. He was bent at the waist, propped up on the rail on his forearms. A small cup of coffee rested between his hands. He stared out at the lake. When I saw him, I froze. The sight of him coupled with a gentle morning wind sent goosebumps racing up my arms.

Brett was only wearing a small pair of briefs.

The man turned his head when he noticed I'd stirred. He offered me a grin.

"You're gonna regret that," he told me.

I blinked at him.

"What?" I asked.

Brett nodded toward me. "Sleeping in that chair. You're probably in for a rough day."

I didn't respond. Brett simply sipped his coffee and stared back out at the lake and the town beyond. From my seat further back near the wall, my view consisted mostly of Brett. It was the first time I'd actually just stared at him in the light. The sun wasn't even up, but now I could admire his body.

I told myself not to. At first I wanted to avert my eyes, remembering how out of hand things had gotten in just two nights. I just couldn't help it. Every bulging part of Brett's body was too enticing to look away from. I scanned every bit of smoothly toned flesh. I'd never looked at a guy's back, or anyone's back, and wanted to touch it that badly. Even the guy's tight ass cheeks looked muscled and powerful. I wondered how a guy's ass might feel if I gave it a squeeze.

"It'll finally be your turn today, Will," Brett told me.

I looked up at him. What... was he saying? I felt my heartbeat quicken.

Brett turned around to face me, leaning back and resting one meaty arm on the railing. I couldn't understand how his chest and midsection could look so soft and inviting but still so firm.

"There's usually plenty of people at the booth," Brett said. "There will definitely be your fair share of potential clients to talk to. Time to shine, man."

I swallowed and nodded. I did my best not to stare. I picked a spot in the trees beyond the railing, feeling the larger man's oppressive gaze upon me.

"Don't worry about it," Brett said. "I know you'll be nervous, but you'll settle in."

I watched Brett take a sip from his coffee. His huge arm lifting such a tiny cup looked almost comical. My eyes inevitably fell. I could see it. If I'd have worn the same pair of underwear, it would have looked like a little pouch in the front. The flesh was packed into Brett's briefs, barely confined by the cotton fabric. I could easily trace the curve in his fleshy shaft, as well as the perfect shape of the big head.

"You kinda left me hanging, Will."

My eyes shot up. Brett was staring at me. He knew what I was staring at.

"I... look, it's just... really weird for me," I managed to say. "I can't keep--"

"It gets easier," Brett said.

He stepped forward. I wanted to shrink back against the cushions, but I didn't move. I didn't want to seem intimidated. The tight pair of briefs came within a foot in front of my face. When I looked up, I was staring past hills of hard flesh at the grinning face of my boss. His eyes sparkled knowingly.

"Trust me," he said, hooking his thumb in the front of his briefs. "All it takes is a little taste."

I held my breath. For a moment I was sure he'd tug his underwear down and let his dick flop free. I waited... eagerly. No matter what I told myself, I wanted to see it.

Brett stepped back into the room and slid the door shut.

I shook my head and exhaled, silently cursing myself. Was it that easy? Two seconds of being around Brett seemed to be enough to hypnotize me. I wanted to keep denying it. I wanted to keep telling myself that last night was a colossal mistake brought on by imbibing far too much alcohol.

Then why was I so disappointed when he didn't pull his underwear down again?

By the time I'd calmed down enough to enter the room and get ready, Brett was yet again already dressed. He was chatting on the phone with someone from work. I tried to act as though it were any other day. As I gathered my things to shower, I could hear him bragging about the presentation and how many clients were already interested to see more of the drones. I tried to clear my head and remember that I still had a full day of work ahead.

Being among crowds of people made things a little better. I was able to mostly forget about the events of the previous nights, even if the soreness in my neck kept trying to remind me. I opted to stand at the booth just as Brett did, in front of a table and our display. Stacks of pamphlets, key chains, and business cards flooded the table. The drone was on display. Huge images of topographic maps and high definition images stood on easels behind us. Normally, I'd have been the guy behind the table, handing out the whatnots and jotting down client information.

This time I threw myself into my work. I had to focus. I looked at how Brett was standing. I held myself erect and rolled my shoulders back just like him. I was nowhere near as striking as he, but it felt good to hold myself with confidence. I watched how Brett approached people, what he said to them and how he casually smiled. I employed so many of the same techniques. I was shocked to find how many people were willing to stop and chat with me. Many of them even joked about the prior day, claiming that I was extremely good at flying the drone. I joked with people heartily and offered them my phone number as opposed to Brett's.

At one point, Brett clapped me on the shoulder. The familiar grip of his hand was there, and I had to chase certain memories away.

Brett gave me a grin.

"I've got to hit the head," he told me. "Cover the booth for a bit?"

I nodded, trying to maintain eye contact with him.

"Do what you gotta do, man," I said.

Brett heard the volume and confidence in my voice. He smiled all the wider. No sooner than he walked away from the table, I recognized the young woman from the elevator approaching my table. We met eyes and to my surprise, I stepped forward. I held myself tall and offered my hand, and the two of us introduced ourselves. I even complimented the way she looked. Ms. Gibbons was striking after all, wearing a white blouse I could nearly see through and a black pencil skirt. She couldn't have been no older than I, and the two of us fell into conversation about my company and hers very easily.

We chatted for quite a while. I'd forgotten about Brett. It took concentration not to get lost in the young woman's beautiful smiling face as she listened to me talk about the capability of our drones. When I began showing her pictures from a recent surveying contract we handled, the young woman brought herself close to my side. With the way my morning started, this new charge of energy was only building on the arousal I had been trying to suppress.

A text message bubble dropped onto the screen. I saw that it was from Brett, and I swiped it away, apologizing quickly to Ms. Gibbons. We chatted for another long while until we finally exchanged business cards. Even as I said goodbye to the young woman, I had to maintain my composure. I watched her walking away, unable to keep my eyes from drifting down to the backside wrapped in the pencil skirt.

Ms. Gibbons was only about twenty feet away when she ran into Brett. I could see the two of them chatting. The young woman motioned toward our booth smiling enthusiastically. Brett dwarfed the girl, standing with his chest out and his hands on his hips. I lifted my hand to wave to them, but then tried to act like I wasn't paying attention to the exchange.

I saw Brett's big hand gently touch her shoulder as he leaned in smiling. He brought his face close to her ear. I noted the way the young woman bristled. Brett was whispering to Ms. Gibbons, which only set me on edge. The woman's eyes widened the slightest bit. She turned a fleeting glance over me before smiling once more to Brett.

I had no idea what the hell the two were discussing, or why Brett was whispering to her. I told myself it was completely normal. I'd seen Brett do this all day. He had no reservations about being in a clients personal space. And why would he? Most people, especially the woman, welcomed his proximity. My skin had flushed warm, though. I'd seen her look at me. What had Brett told her? Little bursts of memories flooded my mind. There was no way in the span of a few minutes he'd told her... that. He wouldn't.

I felt the soreness return. Only now, it was a simple dull ache. I shifted on my feet, but the motion only allowed me to feel the throb in my asshole even more. I was trying to ignore it all. One day left. That was all. Disturbing images and emotions were whirling up inside of me again. I felt like a disgusting pervert standing there in front of the booth thinking of what I'd done. I could still feel it pushing its way through me....

I remembered the text. Brett had sent it while I was showing Ms. Gibbons the aerial shots on my phone. I returned to the chair behind our table and sat. Opening the messages on my phone, I tapped the most recent message from Brett. My mouth fell open, but I snapped it shut. I tugged the phone in close, fearful that prying eyes may catch a glimpse.

Brett's dangling cock filled the entire length of my screen.

I immediately closed the tab and locked the screen. Heat filled my face. I stuffed the phone in my pocket and vowed to not take it out again. That message had come through while I was showing pictures to Ms. Gibbons only moments ago. I trembled, relieved that the photo itself hadn't displayed atop the screen.

I nearly jumped when Brett took a seat beside me. He didn't notice. He was already leaning close. I held my breath, wondering what he might say.

"Just in case you haven't noticed," he said in a hushed tone, "we're doing extremely well. I've already got a load of contacts interested in a surveying contract."

Brett leaned away and showed me an approving smile. I could still feel the color in my cheeks. I scanned the crowd of people for Ms. Gibbons. I spotted her, but she was already in another circle of business suits chatting with other conference goers.

I looked at Brett. "W-what did you say to the woman you were just talking to?"

Brett's smile grew into a pearly grin.

"Ashley Gibbons," he stated. "She's been to a couple of these before. I think she'll be calling us."

I licked my lips. I wasn't sure if it was the time to bring it up. I kept picturing it all in my head. By body felt lukewarm. I could feel my palms growing clammy. Just the thought of the picture made a few parts of my body throb. The way she'd looked at me... the timing of that text... what was that about? Was Brett insane?

"I... I know, I talked to her," I said. "I w-was wondering... what you whispered to her."

I saw a flash in Brett's eyes. I watched them drift up and down my face.

"You sold to her, man," Brett told me. "I told her to make sure to specifically call you next week. That you were the guy she wanted to go through."

I just stared at Brett. I suddenly felt silly for thinking it could have been anything else. I blinked and allowed myself to breathe. A small grin formed on my face. Inside I felt so exhausted from my mind turning flips. Part of me was glad that this was the final day.

"Look, don't get too excited," Brett cautioned. "I know it's just a conference and plenty of people take the cards and the literature and say they'll get in touch with us. But Ashley works for a government affiliated group out west. And even if no one else gets back with us, I think you'll definitely be hearing from her. We'll definitely have reason to celebrate tonight."

The mental gymnastics continued in my head. The elation I felt at a job well done was quickly heightened when I heard Brett's last sentence. I could only look back at him in disbelief. There was something about the way he looked at me, like he himself was trying to contain his excitement. But for what? When I looked at him, I wasn't seeing my boss or a guy congratulating me for my first actual deal. I was seeing that picture I knew I now had in my phone. I was imagining the guy naked in the bed.