Selling the Pitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking tight," Brett gasped into my mouth. "If... if I go any faster, I'm going to bust."

The force of the words reverberated through my entire body. Against my own will, my asshole seized around the shaft locked inside of it. I stared at Brett dumbfounded. Again, it should have been obvious. How else did I expect this to end? Part of me wanted him to do it. I wanted to know what that felt like.

But I didn't want it to end.

"Then keep... going slow," I told him.

I saw the corner of his mouth tug up into a grin.

"I take it you like it better tonight?" Brett asked me. "We gotta plan these trips more often."

The cock continued to push through me. Our bodies slowly rocked on the mattress. I thought of the bed, and the way Brett had touched me the first night. He'd grabbed my dick. He'd stroked me. Then I remembered the picture.

"You planned all this," I said. "You... knew what you were doing?"

Brett stared at me. He never stopped grinning. For a while I thought he wouldn't say anything. He just kept rocking his hips slowly. I hooked my legs behind him, welcoming the cock deeper. I felt no pain.

"I booked one king," Brett told me.

My jaw fell open when the cock shoved through me with more force than before.

"I slept ass naked the first night."

Another powerful thrust jabbed the stiff dick deep.

"I was ready to get fired if it meant I could sleep with my dick against your tight little ass."

The moan I let out turned to a stuttering gasp when Brett's body clapped into mine. A million thoughts raced through my mind. Just when I tried to settle on one, the meaty cock drew back and rammed through my asshole. Brett knew all along what he'd do. It felt dirtier now that I'd given in. He wanted me, and he was getting what he wanted.

"Is this why you... p-picked me for the trip?" I stammered.

Brett's hips rolled in gentle circles. His dick twisted and slid in and out of me.

"Doesn't have to be complicated," Brett told me. He kissed at my lips. "I wanted this, and I knew you'd be great for the job. It can be both. I just... wanted to see if you were up for some fun, too."

I kissed him back, amazed at how I felt no more pain. Brett's cock was exploring every inch of my insides, and it felt incredible.

"Does this... mean that you're gay?" I asked timidly.

Brett pressed his hips in slow. The length of his dick filled my ass. It kept burrowing until I felt his balls against my cheeks down below. He watched as I sucked in a deep gasp that didn't seem to end.

"Does that feel good?" He asked me.

I nodded. My eyes whirled in their sockets.

Brett chuckled. "Then what does it matter?"

I reached up and grabbed him by the back of the neck. I pulled him into my face. His hard jaw opened against mine and our tongues writhed wildly. My other hand sank until I was able to clutch a handful of his ass. I couldn't pull him in enough. He was right. What did it matter? We were two adults having a good time.

Brett's body eased off of me a few inches. His waist began to roll. The long dick in my ass tugged back so far I thought it might fall free. It didn't. The sounds I made I couldn't control. Brett's entire cock pumped in and out of me. His ass cheek clenched and released in my fingers. The speed of his hips built. His body clapped against mine. A huge pair of balls slapped at my skin.

I still clutched the man even as his muscles began to tense. Lines formed in his neck. His jaw grew firm and square. The entire bed rocked. My fingers fought for a grip on his sweaty skin. I clawed at him, begging to draw him close again. His rigid body had found its pace, though. The oily friction in my ass began to build heat. So many inches of girth beat its way in and out of me with alarming ease.

"W-Will?" Brett gasped.

I looked into his eyes.

"Yeah?"

Brett licked his lips before I saw his pearly teeth.

"God... I'm about to...."

I hooked my legs in tighter. I needed it. The simple tug gave Brett his answer and spurred his motions.

A sharp pain dug into my stomach when Brett's hips slammed into me. His jaw fell open. He made no sound. I felt how locked his entire body was. I knew it was happening. Brett pulled back slightly and slammed into me again. I accepted the assault. The huge dick in my ass had somehow bulged and stiffened even more. The man pulled back again and again, throwing himself against me in an attempt to bury his erection as far as he could.

I felt the warmth seep into me. Brett's cock felt so slick now. I blinked, watching as he finally let forth a series of moans. His arm buckled. Brett's heavy body collapsed on top of me. His chest pressed me into the mattress with his every erratic breath. I could feel the base of his cock twitching in the ring of my asshole. Even that felt slimy. I couldn't tell if it was from the oil or....

I squeezed the man's ass. His body was now draped across mine. My thighs ached from being spread wide. I ignored the feeling. Instead I focused on the dick that throbbed inside of me. I imagined that it was still dribbling cum. I gently whirled my hips, feeling how slick everything felt... even inside.

Brett turned his face toward mine. For a while we just stared at one another gasping for air. I still wiggled beneath him, feeling his cock lose a bit of strength inside of me. When I couldn't resist anymore, I pressed my lips to his. I couldn't get enough of this feeling. Whatever it was, or why, I didn't care. It felt dirty and devious. I loved it.

When our lips finally parted, Brett lifted himself on his hands and pulled away.

"Jesus Christ," he said looking down at me. "That was amazing."

I smiled wearily. Brett stared at me a few seconds longer, then I felt his hips drawing away from my body. A fleshy dick started to slither from my ass.

"Consider your debt paid, Will," Brett chuckled.

I tightened my ankles behind him. With both hands, I clutched the tops of his ass and tugged his hips closer. It was an odd sensation. I'd only felt the intense stiffness inside of me. The long cock slid back in all the same. I locked my legs in deep and held Brett there.

He looked at me. I saw his grin.

I nodded up at him. "You ever go for two?"

Brett held himself over me for a few seconds. Then, he sank back onto my body. I welcomed the wet heat and squeezed his ass back into place.

"Never have," Brett said, bringing his lips close to mine.

I spread my thighs open.

"Never know until you put yourself out there," I said.

****

"Baby I think your ride is here!"

I set my coffee cup in the sink and finished the last bit of eggs on my plate. Wiping my hands on a towel, I adjusted my shirt and headed into the living room. I wasn't late. I knew we'd be waiting at the airport for another hour and a half. Still, I hurried through the house trying to calm my breathing as I went. It was no use.

I lifted the handle on my luggage and wheeled it toward the front door. Stephanie emerged from the hallway just to my left. She was still working an eating into place. Her makeup was done. She was beautiful. Even in a simple blouse and skirt, her figure brought the outfit to life. She lit up when she saw me. Stephanie hugged me, and I squeezed her in my arms.

When we pulled away, we held each other by the arms. Stephanie gave me an exaggerated pouty expression.

"Aw, I'm gonna miss you, though," My wife told me.

"It's just for the week," I reassured her. "I'll be back by Friday night and we can stay up late watching movies."

Stephanie cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Don't go making promises you can't keep, there bud," She scolded me.

I leaned down to kiss her. Her lips and her face felt so soft against mine. Our faces parted and we shared a few seconds that seemed to drift. Her eyes sparkled. I couldn't help but smile.

"I wish I got to travel," Stephanie said. "Seems like you're always going somewhere fun."

I rolled my eyes and reached for my luggage again, slinging my laptop bag over my shoulder.

"Yeah, trust me," I said, "you aren't missing out on anything. I promise you by the second day I'll be dying of boredom."

"Well, please be careful," Stephanie reminded me. "Call me when you guys land?"

"You know I will," I replied.

I gave Stephanie a final peck on the lips before dragging my luggage out the front door and down my front steps.

"Love you!" She called to me.

"Love you, too!"

The SUV was still running. I opened the hatch and stuffed my luggage and laptop bag in the back with the rest of the bags. I waved once more toward my front door before I climbed in the passenger seat.

I buckled myself in. Brett pulled the shifter down and eased away down the road.

"Hey, man," I said casually. "Got our tickets right?"

Brett smiled and looked over at me. "You know my plans always come through."

I scoffed and grinned out the window.

"Right," I said. "I'm expecting a heart shaped hot tub at the condo."

Brett laughed. "That might be outside of our travel expenses, Will. Do you know who you work for?"

"Well, lead the way boss," I told him.

Brett's smile only grew. He shook his head and stared out the windshield through his sunglasses.

I leaned into his peripheral vision.

"What?" I asked.

I saw the way the man shifted in the seat. His hand squeezed at the steering wheel.

Brett shrugged. "Actually, I was hoping to let you take lead this time. You know... let you get used to throwing the pitches for a change."

I stared at him. Brett turned a familiar grin toward me.

"I think you'll like it."