Semen Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

Blair seemed unconcerned that he was being seduced by three women who were clearly older than him and completely out of his league. However, in my case my youthful appearance must have afforded him some measure of being on familiar ground. If he did harbor any latent reservations about suddenly being the object of three women's attentions, he didn't show it. It was no doubt due in part to the substantial amount of ale had consumed, but I had a hunch that it had more to do with his colossal ego. As we entered the elevator he seemed quite pleased with himself, acting as if he had won the jackpot.

By the time we reached the ninth floor Blair was all over Millie. She endured his groping and booze-induced promises of passion with a level of equanimity most women, including myself, could never abide. Dorothy and I exchanged glances behind Blair's back, our faces registering disgust at having to watch our friend pretend to enjoy his untoward advances. But through it all Millie played her part well. And not for one instant did she give him any reason to doubt that he was going to have the time of his life. Dorothy and I had both refrained from acting too accommodating toward him; Dorothy because she just didn't like him, and I because I was married and didn't like him. However, it would have been ungracious of us to have left him solely for Millie to deal with, so we both continued to act friendly toward him so as not to arouse any suspicions.

As we came off the elevator she gently pushed him away and dove into her pocketbook for the room key. He put his arm around me and drew me close to him.

"I'm going to show you the time of your life, baby," he said grinning in my face. I returned his gesture with a weak smile and followed Millie into the room. Dorothy didn't even look at him.

The room was a spacious suite decorated in elegant green and tan tones. There was one bed in the room—a king-sized, four posted, canopied affair that seemed almost too imposing for its environment. There was another smaller antechamber with a desk and computer sitting on top of it and a small kitchen beyond that.

"Make yourself at home," Millie said to Blair.

"Yeah, I think I will," he replied, as he took off his jacket and jumped onto the bed. "I am really hungry for you ladies!"

"Easy tiger," she said as she removed her coat. "I've got some champagne in the fridge. I thought we could all have a toast."

"Sure!" he said in a loud voice. "This is one of those occasions where a champagne toast is called for. Can I be of any help?"

"No, thanks. I've got everything under control." Millie's face grew stern as she looked first at me and then Dorothy. "I'll be right back with our drinks. Meantime, why don't you girls keep lover boy here entertained."

Blair watched Millie as she walked out of the room and then turned his gaze upon me and Dorothy.

"I'm feeling particularly horny tonight ladies," he said grabbing his crotch. "If it's all right to call you ladies."

He uttered this last remark with barely concealed disdain accentuated with a chilling sardonicism. For any man to be lucky enough to have three beautiful women at his disposal, he should have been down on his knees thanking the gods for his supreme good fortune. I don't know if it was the booze or his own tendency toward meanness or both, but his insult only made me even more determined to make him pay the price for his transgression.

"Whatever you might think, we are not whores," I said coldly.

"Oh, come on, miss Lydia without a last name," he scoffed. "Don't give me that crap. You girls wouldn't be here otherwise. But don't sweat it. I've got plenty of money if that's what's worrying you."

"We don't come cheap mister," Dorothy said, throwing herself down on the bed next to him.

Blair took her action as an invitation to thrown his arm around her, which she allowed him to do.

"No, I don't suppose you do," he replied, letting his fingers dance lightly over her skin.

"Why don't you join us, Lydia," Dorothy said. "The more the merrier!"

He extended his hand toward me. "Yeah, come on baby. Join in the fun."

I sat down on the edge of the bed behind her, not wanting to get too close to him. I knew Dorothy was simply playing the part she had been assigned, but I was finding it difficult to be nice to him. I watched as his hands moved down to her legs and then slowly up her thighs and under her skirt. At the same time he started kissing her neck while with his free hand he sought me out, trying to get at my breasts. I resisted his touch at first but realized that to continue rebuffing him would only defeat our purpose. And so, I reluctantly let him touch me in the same way he was touching Dorothy. It made my skin crawl.

"I'm going to fuck you bitches really good and hard," he said, his left hand now disappearing under Dorothy's skirt while he fondled both my tits with his right hand. "Really good and hard," he repeated.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a cork being popped and moments later Millie entered the room carrying a tray full of glasses filled with wine.

"Hey!" she exclaimed gaily when she saw Blair all over us. "I hope you're not starting without me!"

"No way, baby," he assured her. "We're just getting a little warmed up, that's all."

"Well, if it's warming up you want, try this," she said, handing him a glass. "It's Château Margaux."

He took the glass, briefly examined it, then took a sip. "I don't know much about wines," he admitted. "I'm an ale man myself. But this crap tastes pretty good."

"That crap costs over $2,000 a bottle," Millie informed him as she gave a glass to Dorothy and then me.

"We are pulling out all the stops tonight aren't we?" I said to Millie.

"Yes we are sweetie," she replied, giving me a wink.

All four of us sat on the bed drinking and talking for close to a half hour. For the moment Blair seemed content to relate to us the history of his life and all the future plans he had in mind once he had attained political office. His spiel sounded phony; a mixture of fact filled with bravado. And through it all his ego ran rampant, like a charging bull through a china shop. He didn't know that Millie had put a slow-acting sedative into his drink, which was now causing him to slur his words as he fought to keep his eyes open. The drug was not meant to dull his senses to any great degree; it was designed to keep him conscious but in a state of physical lassitude. So far, it seemed to be working.

"So, girls," he said as he dropped his head onto the pillow, "are you ready to be fucked good and hard?"

"Oh, we're ready all right," Millie said, seeing that he was now under the influence of the sedative. "Only we're the ones who are going to fuck you."

He laughed. "Oh yeah? Well what are you waiting for bitch? You want to fuck me? Go right ahead!"

"Whatever you say lover boy. I thought we'd get a little kinky with you."

"Sure, go ahead! I like kinky whores!"

From under the bed Millie produced four leather restraints, which we attached to each of his limbs, in turn securing them to each of the bedposts. He offered little resistance as we harnessed him to the bed, which rendered his arms and legs effectively useless.

"Hey," he protested weakly. "What the fuck...are you bitches doing?"

"We're tying you up," Millie said as she ran the leather strap through its Velcro fastener. "You did say you like kinky whores didn't you?"

"Yeah. I think so," he replied, unable to muster any concerted effort to thwart our intentions. "What are you girls going to do?"

"We have something special in mind for you, Blair," Millie said, testing each restraint to make sure he was securely fastened.

"Something special?" he asked, casting a furtive glance at all three of us.

This was the first time Millie had referred to him by his surname; a sure indication that she was no longer playing games with him.

"Very special," she said, patting him on his crotch. She turned to me and Dorothy. "Okay girls. Let's get him undressed."

Within a minute the three of us had deprived him of every bit of clothing. He balked a little when Millie unceremoniously removed his underwear, revealing a modest specimen of a penis.

"Don't be ashamed," she said to him with a touch of mockery in her voice. "We know of ways to compensate for a small cock."

"What the hell are you talking about?" he asked, increasingly wary. "Aren't you bitches going to get undressed too?"

"Not just yet."

From out of her pocketbook Millie produced a syringe that had been filled with the liquid form of the potent EJAX-472 drug. When Blair saw her coming toward him with it, he panicked.

"Hey! What is that thing? What the fuck are you doing?"

"Don't be alarmed," she said coolly as she sat down beside his prostrate body. "This is EJAX-472. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Everyone in the world has heard of it. It's a male...a male..."

"Fertility drug," she said, finishing his thought. "I am going to inject you with it so please remain still."

"Why are you doing this? I don't need that shit!"

"Oh, yes you do," she said as she brought the needle toward his scrotum. "For what we have in mind you're going to need every drop of it."

"No! No! I don't want it! Take it away!"

He was too feeble to do anything more than protest. In horror he watched as the needle entered his ball sack, releasing its powerful stimulant directly into his reproductive system.

Blair winced as Millie withdrew the needle and cursed her loudly.

"You fucking bitch!" he shouted. "You can't do this to me!"

Millie ignored his insults. "In a few minutes your miserable little cock and balls are going to expand to new dimensions. Right now the rate at which your body is producing sperm will increase to over three hundred percent. It will be a new experience for you."

Blair focused his eyes on his genitals, too stunned to say anything.

At that very moment the door opened and in walked Millie's daughter Stephanie followed by two other college-aged girls. Following them were Charlize, Katie, Grace, Sharise, Ann, and Yumi. Stephanie was the tin-type of her mother: tall, pretty, and graced with a mane of long red hair that fell to her waist. Her blue eyes registered disgust when she beheld her attacker lying helpless and naked on the bed.

"Look what we have here," she said as she appraised the nude man. "How does it feel to be a victim, you asshole?"

"What the fuck is going on here?" Blair demanded. "Who the hell are you people?"

"This is my daughter you worthless piece of shit!" Millie informed him angrily. "The girl you tried to rape!"

"You're her fucking old lady?" he exclaimed, horrified.

"That's right. I'm her fucking old lady!"

"Shit! Fuck! Christ!" he screamed. "Somebody help me! Help! Help!"

"Tape his goddamn mouth shut!" Millie said to Dorothy.

Taking a length of duct tape from her bag, Dorothy covered his mouth with it and administered a stern warning. "You keep it up and I'm going to cut off your fucking dick!"

Blair immediately stopped remonstrating and looked at her with fear in his eyes.

"You could teach the cops a thing or two, mom," Stephanie said to Millie as she looked down upon the terrified man.

"Yes, I could," Millie replied. "Who are your two friends?"

"This is Annette," Stephanie said, pointing to the short, cute brunette standing next to her, "and this is Ginger. They were both with me when this scum bag assaulted me."

Ginger smiled at Millie. She was a gorgeous creature—tall, blonde, high cheekbones, refined patrician features, and graced with a voluptuous body and huge tits. She looked at Blair's prone body and giggled.

"Look at his thing!" she said pointing to Blair's expanding cock. "Something's going on there!"

"It's the drug taking effect," Millie said. "In a few minutes he'll be a big as a horse."

"Wow! That's really cool!" Annette said. "I can't wait to see that!"

The three coeds gathered around Blair, watching in stunned disbelief as his penis and scrotum swelled to more than three times their normal size. I would not have believed such an incredible transformation were possible if I hadn't already seen the effect the drug had had upon Jeffrey a few weeks earlier. Even so, it was still a remarkable sight, and fascinating to behold.

"Look at that thing bobbing up and down like that!" Charlize laughed, as she playfully slapped his throbbing cock. "The fucking thing is as big as my forearm!"

Blair looked down in horror as his penis seemed to acquire a life of its own. It now towered above his ridiculously swollen testicles a good foot or more, its purple crown looking like some exotic mushroom.

"What are you going to do to him, Millie?" Katie asked, keeping her eyes glued to Blair's ever-expanding genitals.

"Well we're not going to drink his cock juice, I can tell you that!"

Everyone laughed.

"I think we should milk the son of a bitch completely dry," Ann suggested, as she ran her fingers over the smooth surface of his distended ball sack.

"I agree," I said. "Let's drain him of every fucking drop of his worthless sperm."

"What do you think of that, Mr. Blair?" Millie asked, shoving her face in his. "How does it feel to be helpless and humiliated? Not good I bet." She pulled savagely on his cock, making him wince in pain. "This! This fucking piece of meat is going to be milked and milked and milked over and over again until your genitals drop off! How dare you attack my daughter! Forcing this filthy cock of yours into some poor, innocent girl's vagina against her will! You fucking rapist bastard!"

Blair let out a feeble cry as she ground her fingernails into his bulging sac.

"Easy Millie," Sharise said. "Let's have our fun first and then you can rip his balls off."

This of course was meant as a joke. I knew that the women had no intention of causing him any lasting physical harm. But Blair didn't know that. He responded with muffled entreaties that only served to make everyone laugh and belittle him even more.

"Stop complaining you piece of shit!" Millie threatened. "Otherwise I'll cut your nuts off right now!"

Not knowing that her threat was never going to be carried out did nothing to assuage his feeling of total powerlessness. He looked at me and Dorothy for any sign that we might help him, but Dorothy ignored him, while I could only feel utter revulsion for such a horrible man.

"I think it's time," Grace said, pointing to the clear stream of fluid escaping from the tip of his penis.

"Go ahead, Stephanie," Millie said. "You wanted to be the first."

Stephanie sat down next to Blair and wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. She didn't employ either gentleness or finesse in her treatment of him, preferring to administer a forceful, unforgiving handjob that would leave him without any real enjoyment.

"You're completely under our control now Blair," the girl said to him as her hands flew up and down his meaty shaft. "And right now I'm going to make you cum against your will."

"Jerk him really good, Stephanie!" Katie said, enthralled at the size of Blair's imposing organ. "I want to see you make him shoot a quart of his fucking filth."

"Yeah," Yumi said. "Force that nasty fuck juice right out of him!"

Stephanie increased her speed, using both hands to bring him off. Blair moaned loudly as he was gripped with a tumultuous orgasm.

"Here it comes!" the pretty coed squealed.

A giant wad of thick man paste was launched high into the air followed by a succession of equally voluminous ejaculations that splashed up and struck the ceiling above his head. The women screamed with laughter.

"Fuck, what a load!" Annette exclaimed, looking at the cum dripping down upon the bed from above.

A second later and Blair's cock fired off another round of molten spunk, this time shooting across the room and into the potted plant next to the window. This ejaculation was followed by a round of robust explosions that took everyone, including the hapless Blair, by complete surprise.

"Look at all that fucking jizz!" Ginger cried. "Keep going, Steph! Keep going!"

The women were laughing hysterically at the incredible amount of semen being ejaculated. Even Millie, who heartily despised Blair, laughed when she saw her daughter enjoying complete and total control over his manhood. Rope after rope of sperm shot out of his tortured dick, coating Stephanie's hands, the sheets, and everything else in the path of his seminal trajectory. The best part of it all, despite the vast amounts of sperm being expended for the women's amusement, was that Blair was helpless to do anything about it. For Stephanie it was a heady feeling.

"Payback is a bitch, isn't it asshole?" she said to him as she continued to pump his shaft.

In response, Blair gave up another pint of his hot seed, watching as Stephanie reveled in her complete mastery of his cock and balls, demanding more and more of his precious juices.

Katie took the liberty to sample some of Blair's spunk but found it disagreeable. "I don't think this fucker eats any fruit," she quipped, making a sour face.

"So I guess you're not missing anything," I said to her.

Stephanie managed to extract another few loads from Blair's balls before the fireworks stopped. In all I estimated that he lost about a good quart of his sperm.

"Shit!" Stephanie complained. "Look at me! I'm all full of this bastard's spunk!"

"Go and get cleaned up baby," Millie advised her. "It's your turn Annette."

Blair protested and watched in dismay as the slim and pretty brunette took his cock in her hand. He was still erect, even after losing so much sperm. But the EJAX drug was working within him at full capacity and the normal refractory period, that small interval of time needed before a man could achieve orgasm after having once ejaculated, posed no problem. Against his will, he was now being brought to another orgasm at the hands of one of his potential victims.

"You can't treat people like you do and not expect to be punished," Annette told him as she gave him a fast and furious handjob. "It just isn't right."

Her little hand worked its magic upon the unwilling man, compelling him to meet her downward strokes with accompanying upward gyrations of his lower body. Annette seemed to really enjoy making him squirm.

"I want to see you cum," she said to him as she pulled savagely on his organ. "Give me all your filthy spunk you lousy fuck!"

Suddenly, Blair's body froze. His screams of pleasure mixed with agony flooded the room.

Just as Annette's hand reached the tip of his glans, and at the first sign of sperm, she withdrew her hand and let Blair's cock rid itself of its semen on its own without any help from her. She laughed as the huge prick rocked back and forth of its own accord, shooting out volley after volley of hot sperm high into the air.

At that moment Stephanie entered the room. She swore aloud as one of Blair's missiles barely missed hitting her.

"Jesus Christ!" she cried. "He's shooting off again?"

"This is only the beginning," Dorothy said to her. "That EJAX drug is going to keep making lots of sperm and we're going to milk it all out of him."

Annette was having the time of her life watching Blair's enormous schlong rid itself of its vast reservoirs of semen. The novelty of it all, and the explicit depravity of the deed, turned her into something of a wild woman. Feeling no need to treat him with any semblance of courtesy, she watched in rapt fascination as his cock kept pumping out one huge load of sperm after another, often with such force that both the furniture and the wall across the room were soiled with his offerings.

"This is so cool!" the girl exclaimed, as she watched the barrage of sperm continue without any aid from her. "And I don't have to do any work!"

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
1...345678