All Comments on 'Sementing Love'

by ja99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I will be honest here and tell you that I did not read your tale. While I appreciate the work put into this story, I saw that it contained 86K words and I did not want to invest the amount time required read it in it's entirety. I suggest next time you break it up into smaller pieces spread over several days.

Falstaff60Falstaff605 months ago

Good story. I note that there were a couple of story arcs you didn't pursue though interest was expressed by that character or by the protagonist. Mainly I am thinking of Perry Adams and the teacher Ms. Ankra.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One big long story is fine. I just left it in its own tab until I finished it.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake5 months ago

It was an interesting story. I liked that he was trying to be ethical but he wasn't, let me explain. Young kids don't know what they want and need time to figure it out (even adults need time). You kind of stole that opportunity from them.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor5 months ago

While the story was unique and generally ethical. I had a few problems with it. Way to much SHOW and not nearly enough tell. You wrote a long story but most of the sexual scenes were highly derivative and repetitive. I dont know if you even described any of the women in detail after the 3rd page. So by the time I got to the 15th page it had lost a lot of my interest it was mostly bla bla bla with a rare quirk or personality. Additionally, your story was written from the mind of an adolescent. as in a child, The guy was 18, not 14. Additionally, what 18 yo young man would not even consider dosing a hot and sexy teacher and making her his hot sex slave?

You started getting interesting when you had girls taking things into their own hands and potentially messing up his plan. This was the closest you ever got to a 'climax' in story telling.. but you didnt end up doing anything with it.... like at all. What a waste. Good luck on your next one, I hope this gives you some perspective.

ja99ja995 months agoAuthor

The contrast of trying to be ethical, and possibly failing, is worthy of note. We all make choices that affect our core beings, even starting at age 18. Lots of people decide to (or are forced by conscription in their country) to join the armed forces. They have to make life and death decisions for themselves, their unit, and their country. I'm strongly of the opinion that life choices made at college ages are reasonable and every day a large percentage of humans make many even-more vital decisions than this one. That is where they can choose between being subservient to their biology (eating bad food, not exercising, smoking, etc.), or following the leadership of (and providing some benefits to) a possibly barely competent but hoping-to-be-ethical person their own age. I'm writing to have fun, but I like to explore ethical choices, too, and even the example of making marginal choices can help us navigate life, IMHO. Thank you, @tomsavageisfake, for reading, for taking the time to comment, and for considering the ethics of it in probably the deeper context of your experience.

ja99ja995 months agoAuthor

@master_doctor, thank you for your comments. I see your point, I can do better. Very much appreciated. I'm working on another story now and will pay closer attention to complications. In answer to the not taking advantage of a teacher, yes, this is true but I didn't want him to do unethical things, and he would have seen taking a teacher as a 'sex slave' as bad. Still, your point is that he would have at least THOUGHT about it, and that should have been noted in the text. You're probably right on that, but I had very few teachers in high school who ranked in the same realm of hotness as the girls around me. Maybe just a few, but not many. Good point. Be well and thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was definitely a very interesting story that made me think a lot. Nice to see his happy harem family idea worked out in the end. Honestly seems like a better life than most get to lead these days. The ethical dilemmas at certain moments were really well done. I think in the end he did well.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

Definitely need to work on the continuity. More than once you got names mixed up. And he took an Uber *from* the dealership but had a loaner to return *to* it.

Generally, enjoyed the story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userja99@ja99
I'm cis-het male, normal guy with a penchant for writing, mostly adventure stories with some sex. Longer form is my preference, not just scenes. Under Fit529 I've set up patreon, and an AO3 account (archiveofourown), and a website (Fit529 Dotcom), and have recently put some ...