Semi Flora

Story Info
A woman becomes a humanoid plant.
1.7k words
3.88
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

H & H Gardening were working in the large back garden of a house in the suburbs. Hannah did the plants and Harry did the building. Hannah was slender with shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes and lightly tanned skin. Harry was muscular with short dark hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. They were business partners who had become friends.

Hannah was on her knees at the edge of the large lawn. She was removing the weeds from around the flowers. Harry was in the middle of the lawn on a small mechanical digger, digging a hole for a pond. Hannah wore a sunflower yellow vest top, olive green shorts and poppy red trainers. Harry wore a red T-shirt, blue jeans and black boots. It was a warm day with sunshine and a few clouds. Suddenly there was a clanging noise as the digger hit something.

"Hannah, I've hit a rock. I'll dig around it. Hopefully it's not too big," Harry said loudly.

"Okay Harry," Hannah called back.

After a while Harry got off the digger and called Hannah over to take a look. She came and stood beside him. They both looked down at the roundish rock that was in the middle of the hole. They didn't know that it was a radioactive meteorite that had been buried for hundreds of years.

"I think that I can get it out with the digger. You had best stand back," he said before getting back on the digger. Hannah stepped back and Harry managed to drag the greyish rock up the side of the hole. He got off the digger again and joined Hannah.

"I think that I can incorporate that rock in my design," she said.

"Okay," he said.

Hannah went over to the rock and pushed it. She rolled it to the end of the garden and positioned it in the middle. She stepped back to admire her work. She then turned around and stepped to one side to let him see.

"Harry, what do you think?"

Harry was staring at Hannah with his mouth open in amazement.

"Hannah, look at yourself."

She looked down at herself and was shocked to see that her body, as well as her face and hair, had turned emerald green in colour. (She had touched the radioactive meteorite with chlorophyll stains on her hands and knees).

Hannah took off her top, shorts and trainers. She stood there in her pale blue bra and briefs as she examined herself. To be absolutely sure that she was completely green she took off her underwear. Hannah knew that Harry was delighted to see her naked body. They both saw that her nipples were the same shade of green as her firm breasts, and between her toned legs her vulva was green and hairless.

Hannah looked up and began to walk towards Harry.

"Harry, why have I turned green?"

"I don't know, you're the gardener."

Hannah's legs began to feel stiff and she stopped walking. She stood with her green legs together. She felt a strange sensation between her long legs, as they merged together to become a smooth green plant stem. Then her green feet sprouted thick roots that sank into the lawn. Finally, her fingers merged together as her hands became diamond shaped leaves. Her green torso retained its feminine curves, but her vulva was no longer visible.

"Harry, help me," she cried.

"How?"

"I don't know, but I do know that I can't stay here, because our clients are due back any moment."

"Yes, you're right. What do you want me to do?"

"I know. You can dig me up and take me to my place."

Hannah tried not to show that she was scared. Yes, she loved plants, but she didn't want to be one. As she stood there, she really wanted Harry to hold her, and to say that everything was going to be alright, but first he had to dig her up and move her to safety.

Harry got the spade and carefully removed the turf and the soil from around her stumpy roots. Harry put the spade down before he stood in front of Hannah. He bent his knees and put his arms around her smooth green hips. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder like a large rolled up carpet. Hannah was relieved that she could feel him touching her altered body, but was not happy about the undignified manhandling. She also knew that Harry was enjoying holding her naked body. He carried her from the back garden. Harry carefully lay Hannah down in the back of his pickup truck and drove her to her house.

As Hannah lay there looking up at the clear blue sky, she had time to think. What had caused this transformation? She didn't know. Was it permanent? She didn't know. Should she phone a doctor or a botanist? She wasn't sure, she didn't want to become a freakshow. Should she phone her parents or her best friend? She had Harry with her so she would do that later. She shut her eyes and tried to relax, which was easier said than done.

Harry parked outside her house and carried Hannah into her small back garden.

"Where shall I put you?" he asked.

"Please put me in the middle of the lawn, where the sun is," she replied.

Harry carefully stood her up and Hannah felt her roots sink into the lawn. Once again, she was pleased by the sensation of him touching her naked body, but unhappy that she couldn't move, and upset that her green body was no longer all woman.

"I'm thirsty," she said.

"What would you like me to get you?" he asked.

"No, I mean that I need watering. There's a watering can in the shed with rain water already in it. Please add six drops of plant feed to it, and then pour it around the base of my stem," Hannah said. Harry did as he was instructed.

With her slender green arms by her side, Hannah shut her eyes as she felt the pleasing sensation of her roots absorbing the water and liquid feed. This sensation travelled up her stem, through her torso, to her head and down her arms.

Harry saw her green hips grow wider, her green breasts grow larger and her leaf hands grow bigger. Next her green hair, that was flat against her head, seemed to merge with her green scalp. Then bright yellow petals grew around her face. Finally, the chlorophyll faded from her face to reveal her original soft skin, beautiful eyes and kissable lips.

"Hannah, something has happened to your stem and flower, I mean your body and face."

She opened her eyes.

"It's alright Harry, I know what I am."

Hannah looked down at herself. She looked like a curvaceous woman wearing a tight green latex dress, with big gloves and a funny hood. But she wasn't. Hannah no longer had hands to hold things with or legs to walk about with. She was more plant than woman.

Her thoughts on the latest changes were interrupted by her boobs feeling odd. Hannah tried to feel her round breasts, but she only got something sticky on her leaf hands from her nipples. Hannah had an idea what was causing this unfamiliar sensation.

"Harry, I think that I'm producing nectar," she said holding up her leaves.

He came closer and sniffed the sticky stuff. He then licked it off both leaves.

"No Hannah, you're producing honey."

"Oh, how interesting," she replied.

Hannah knew what had to be done to ease her discomfort.

"Harry, you need to drink my honey to relieve the pressure."

"Hannah, what are you talking about?"

"Harry, suck my tits!"

"Okay."

Harry held her smooth green ribcage. Hannah put her leaf hands behind her flower head and shut her eyes. She knew that he was overjoyed with her request. Harry suckled from her right breast then he suckled from her left breast. Hannah smiled as she enjoyed the sensation of his lips on her sensitive nipples. Her heart began to beat faster and she became sexually aroused. She did briefly think that this was wrong, considering her situation, before she welcomed the euphoria.

Hannah was vaguely aware that something was happening in the front of her stem, between her green hips, as a new green vulva appeared. When Harry had finished, he straightened up and stepped back. Hannah opened her eyes and lowered her arms.

"Thank you, Harry," she said quietly as her whole body trembled with excitement. Hannah looked down and put her leaf hands on her green belly. Her new biological clock was influencing her mind. "I need to be," "I want to have," thoughts were going around in her head.

"Harry, I've just realised that we've done things the wrong way around. You got your reward before you had pollinated me. So, get your kit off."

Harry saw her glistening green labia lips and knew exactly what she meant this time. Hannah watched Harry take his clothes off. She saw his erect penis, and was pleased to know that he still thought that she was attractive, and not hideous. Hannah began to caress her own smooth body.

The naked man walked up to the exotic plant. Hannah opened her arms and gasped with delight, as she felt his stiff penis enter her receptive stem. Harry held her wide green hips and she held his broad tanned shoulders. Hannah shut her eyes again and opened her mouth, as she enjoyed the sensation of his penis sliding in and out.

Clouds moved across the sky. The wonderful euphoria had almost peaked, when she felt his creamy pollen burst inside her inner flower. Then her first orgasm exploded and she gasped loudly with joy. Harry stepped back from the shapely plant. Hannah pressed her leaves against her genitals, as she enjoyed the internal pulsations of her multi orgasms.

More clouds moved across the sky. Eventually the euphoria faded and her breathing returned to normal.

"Oh my god, that's the first time I've had sex in my garden," the former gardener said out loud.

The end

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers