All Comments on 'Seminal Moments'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very interesting story. So often, but of course not always, incest stories seem to revolve around fathers and daughters. Anyway I enjoyed reading this story which was a lovely slow burn to the climax - in more ways than one! Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Makes me wish I had a 20+ year old son to take care of my solitude.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written and very erotic story. The scenarios of the three women watching him mow with the neighbors getting horny while also getting the mother worked up and the neighbors waiting for the mom to go first were nice touches. I liked that fuck wasn't every other word, he didn't have an oversized cock and the women had regular sized tits. Those things made it seem realistic, that it could actually happen. You ended it on just the right note and let our imagines finish as we wish.

Wish I could communicate with you better writers but I won't join because don't have a private computer or email address.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Seminal moment, indeed. Or should i say semen-al.🥴

5*, at least.

Tc

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana15018 months ago

Loved this story and plot. Looking forward to more parts. Allow her to explore her submissive nature and be dominated by her son.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Nice story with a good plot line. I especially appreciated the total lack of vulgarity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...