All Comments on 'Send in the Clowns Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
drkhonestydrkhonestyalmost 2 years ago

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Great story and I eagerly await the conclusion. Can we knock Rovers off with a quickness?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hahaha

She thinks she escape the Iron Crowbar. Stupid and clumsy of her.. Hahaha

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter in the series has been submitted, and hopefully will be submitted soon. Level 4 Patreon patrons will get the cliffhanger overnight, if they don't have it already.

I deleted a comment to Ch. 01 where some gutless coward hiding behind the cloak of 'Anonymous' was whining about the politics in my stories. One more time: I am going to have politics in my stories. If you don't like the politics in my stories, then don't read anything I post. There are a ton of other stories out there; read one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one part of an artfully constructed tale, intended to tantalize readers who would love to solve this crime, at least in their own minds. The author is tantalizing and teasing us with seemingly disconnected clues in much the same way as his protagonist is being deliberately tantalized by villains who appear to be just as interested in mentally tormenting the IC as they are in the successful completion of their crime. Well done WW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

...and exited the room for the Museum's front doors...right into the arms of the IC and TCPD. I have no clue who the thief is, other than the missing waitress. It seems clear she's involved with swamp frogs and/or Carmela, but I dont know how. I just know WW, in his portrayal of the IC, has done it again, and written a brilliant whodunit, intertwined with the sad current events going on today. 10/10 if I could.

Jedd

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

Well i for one love thebpolitics they always seem to b right on the mark. Keep up the great work n pls dont change a thing another great installment ofbthe IC coming to conclusion. Again great job kno ur work is appreciated n enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Elizabeth?

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

I don't see her getting very far . unless it is Teresa in a crowbar set up to gain possetion of the picture as leverage .

Good thing the politics have little bearing on the story ( usually ) . Because it seems as though the politics are polar opposites than from my neck of the woods . I always get a chuckle out of it though .

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Don't think it's Teresa but I think Don's team are hiding somewhere in or just outside the museum. Perhaps this is the mysterious Beth or another Swamp Frog from the BAU team.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES