Senior Skip Day

Story Info
Three best friends share their free day.
3.4k words
4.2
16.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Piers! P! PePĂ©!" Rosalin calls as she and Cait run down their best guy friend in the hallway at the end of the school day.

He stops and turns, "Hey, what's up?"

The girls finally catch up, a little out of breath when they reach him then say, "Soooo, you know how Wednesday is Senior Skip Day?" Rosaline asks.

"Sure, why?"

"Well, we wanted to know if you have plans yet?"

"I'm mostly planning on sleeping in, playing video games, and ordering a bunch of pizza. Why?"

"Actually we...so we were talking and...I mean, we're all single and stuff..."

"Yeah?"

Cait pipes in and says "We were hoping that--" the rest of her words whispered in his ear as she pops up her tippy-toes to reach his ear.

"Seriously?" he replies, a little shocked and a little excited by the suggestion.

"Mmmmhhmm," the girls answer, blushing.

"You two?" he asks again, Rosalin only nodding in reply, Cait holding her by the hand so tight that her own knuckles are white. "Please?" soon joined by

"Pretty pretty pleeeease! With sprinkles and cherries on top!"

Looking skeptical as he thinks it all over for another minute, "Fine, sure. Soooo.....what do you think? Come around at eleven?"

The girls nod back in big enthusiasm. "Yay!" they squeal in almost unison, squeezing him so tight that it almost hurts!

"And Rose,"

"Mhmm?"

"I don't think the extra cherries will be needed but the sprinkles might be nice," he says with a wink.

"Got it,".

******

Chilling out, playing video games in his sweatpants, Piers gets a rowdy look in his eyes when he hears the doorbell ring and a soft knock on the door. Pausing his game, he gets up and crosses the home to answer his guests. "Hello ladies,".

"Hey there Piers," they greet him in flawless unity, almost as if they'd rehearsed.

"Please, come on in," he said, noticing both of them in slip-on shoes and casual t shirt dresses.

Once inside the kitchen, Caitlin pulls out a few shot glasses from her purse then explains, "Seeing as how Rose and I were the ones to bring up todays plans, I thought you might be feeling a bit reluctant, hesitant, maybe anxious,".

"What gave you that idea? I told I'm totally ready for this," he answers.

"Oh, we know. We just brought a little something that can...ease any last nerves you have," Rosalin says.

"When my sister visited for Spring Break, she left me a little something and told me not to open it before my birthday, which you know was last month. I haven't found a chance to use it though...I thought maybe today might be perfect," she tells them, pulling something from her purse. She shows off the small plastic bag of small colorful pills. "What do you think Piers?"

"Ok then! But what are the shot glasses for?" he asks, curious.

"My sister and her boyfriend use it all the time when they have sex, but she hates taking pills and says it tastes like chemical crap when it's dissolved in water. According to her we should drop a pill in the bottom of a shot glass, use lemonade to dissolve it, then knock it back," Cait tells them.

Confused, Piers asks, "Then why are you two bothering with water?"

"Oh, because Molly water leaves you just as thirsty as you were before taking it,"

"And because we weren't sure how you'd feel about it," Rose finishes.

"I'm all in, ladies," Piers confirms.

Caitlin pours three pills in her hand, dropping one in each glass, looking over at him and offers, "Would you like to do the honors, sir?" Getting the pitcher from the fridge, he proudly fills each small glass, the drugs sizzling in the liquid. Returning the lemonade to the icebox, Piers turns back to his two best friends, gently giving their glasses a swirl, raising his own to cheers them, before Rosalin cheers, "Down, Up, Down, Shot," as they perform the semi ritualistic routine, swallowing the ecstasy down like it's nothing.

The three of them sit for a few quiet moments, waiting for the drugs to kick in, when the girls share a look. "Rose and I are going to go to the bathroom, just to get ready and we'll probably meet you in your room in just a few, ok?" Cait says, grabbing her friend by the arm and darting down the hall to the bathroom without waiting for an answer.

Piers shrugs it off and heads back to his room. The space seems pretty warm as he walks back in and opens all of the windows behind the drawn shades. Sitting on the bench at the end of the bed, he mindlessly plays with the strings in his pants.

He then hears the door of the bathroom open in the hall and in mere second two gorgeous young women fill the doorway of his bedroom; Caitlin standing at 5' 7" with a good natural tan and old-Hollywood-glam curl in her blond hair, standing in a sexy lace strappy lingerie mini dress, the slit in the skirt exposing a strappy black lace thong beneath, while Rosalin has two inches on her, and is in a black open front halter baby doll, framing those breasts flawlessly and showing off that amazing olive skin, the soft easy curls in her dark hair falling effortlessly.

Taking a few steps in, Cait intrepidly drops to her knees between Piers' legs as Rose seductively crawls onto the bed, Piers intuitively leaning and reaching back, gazing in raw amazement of the semi-bare woman above him. He had never seen either of them through such a sensual lens and seen just how exquisite they look, and move, and speak before now, in part due to the drug's assistance.

Shamelessly caressing his lap, Caitlin rubs over the growing heap under those sweatpants, glancing up at Piers and uttering, "I really don't think you need these on anymore,".

To which he drunkenly agrees whilst she tugs them down to the floor. She runs her hands in slow heavy laps over his thighs, biting at the last garment on Piers. All the while, he lays his shoulders and head back, daring only to touch the brilliant young woman tilting his head and hungrily claiming his lips, with his fingertips.

The hands on his legs lightly coast over his briefs and tickle the eager bulge inside, adding to its pressing need to be released from confinement, as Rosalin is surprised at the complete ease of opening her mouth and letting in the tongue of the guy she'd grown up alongside. Little does she know that Piers is feeling the same astonishment as her tongue slips into his mouth without conflict, and he eagerly traps it with his lips for a moment before it goes in for more.

His hips rise without another thought as Cait's fingers curl into the elastic waistband of his underwear and cravingly lower them, tossing them onto the heap that is his pants. Piers reassumes his position, though Rose has leaned a bit forward in lusty curiosity, dangling her girls where her mouth was just a minute ago. The girl share a few sexy kisses, Cait's mouth straying and kissing across her cheek to the top of her girl's neck. Unfortunately, her sensuous journey ends there as Piers kisses her tits, sucking them through the thin material, Rose finding that oxygen is swiftly becoming elusive. Softly moaning in amazement, she sits all the way up, crossing her arms, then raising her scant top, throwing it to the side, the dropping back to her position over his gaping mouth. Piers now kisses and suckles them with more satisfaction than he thought possible.

Down below, Caitlin's hands glide back up those strong thighs, fingers digging into his skin where she wantonly kisses the impeccable sac staring back at her. Her lips brush along the less-than-rigid flesh, clamping some between them as her mouth adulates it. It takes mere seconds of audible admiration for Rose to feel an incessant need to join in on the fun.

Crawling forward, Rosalin climbs down his body, his strong shoulders supporting her thighs, his hands holding her thong in place as her body surges forward, pulling his beautiful, thick, seven inches to her carnal mouth. Rose slides down and licks the top of the head, then down his dick until she reaches the base. To Piers' delight and amusement, he tastes a fruity lube type something she'd used to stick colorful sprinkles to the area where her thighs become vulva, decorating the perimeter of her vagina but not on it, then carefully he licks up every single sprinkle, one by one.

Bathing in the fragrance of her enticement, Piers can't help but poke his tongue at the open, alluring pussy now at his mouth. Meanwhile, Cait licks and sucks like it's her life's mission, a small voice in the back of Piers' mind taking note of the glorious sensations likely created by the combination of her skills and the drugs.

Rose moves down, giving his balls a lick. Without a care in the world about how dainty and precarious a guy's nuts are rumored to be, Caitlin lunges right in with her tongue and gaping mouth, enveloping Piers, rolling and taunting his balls with tongue! Piers tenses, moaning, "Easy ladies," as they tag team his equipment. The girls share a look, mutedly giggling, as his mouth returns to Rosalin's folds.

She pauses to absorb the lewd and very much welcome touch, his striking penis hanging on the edge of her lips. With his mouth in her pussy, she wants nothing more than to be a dirty cock slut, sticking out her tongue, dragging it up and down his length while Cait takes care of his precious boys. Piers' thick, enormous girth is remarkable, licking the mushroom head, a hand wrapped around his shaft, licking each vein of his member.

Rubbing and stroking his handsome shaft, feeling the cock growing in her mouth, Rose is proud to know of her newly discovered natural gift! Meanwhile, Piers is thoroughly enjoying her completely bald, glistening-with-her-juices pussy. Everything coating it and leaking from it is delicious, never before had he tasted anything close to that kind of perfection! He knows it may have to do with the pills and maybe his short list of experience, only eighteen a handful of months before the stunning naked women he was fucking with, but Piers knows that he will relish this day, this moment, this event for the rest of his life.

He can feel that both of the girls are certainly enthusiastic about their chosen tasks, though neither is in any hurry, Caitlin tenderly alternating testicles in her stupendous mouth while another mouth with a very eager tongue and enticing lips move up and down his erect soldier. Piers is of the same mind as he stares at the damp labia in front of him. Wrapping his arms around her legs, he nudges Rose no more than two inches lower, better aligning his head to her sex while permitting her better access to his penis.

He gives her slit a long, slow lick and she judders, whimpering onto that cock. His fingers hold her pussy wide open while his licking picked up the pace. She trembles more and begins to moan at the never before experienced sensual responses of her body and her utter lack of or want to control them! He feels an extra surge when he hears the girls kiss a handful more times, their chins on his tip as they do.

"I think he needs a rider to tame that enormous cock for him," Caitlin utters rather seductively, "Do you think you can do that Rosalin?" she offers, putting out her hands.

"Gladly," she responds just as voluptuously, Piers loosening his hold on her legs, in awe at their words. Rose put her hands in Cait's, easing herself down from the bed to his lap, then putting her feet on the floor.

His strong but mild hands hold her steady as she leans back, her best friend guiding the hard on to her glossed pussy and all of its bloated petals. After rubbing the head up and down a few times, the first four and a half inches are inserted, Rosalin taking a long gasp as they enter, squealing as she takes the rest. Caitlin returns to the mind-boggling studs underneath that she just can't get enough of.

Rose settles in position then moves and bounces in slow, phantastic strokes. Piers' hands slide up and down her silhouette, though he doesn't miss the chance to fondle and grope the quite healthy pair on her chest. Relishing in the pleasure received from both directions for a few minutes, she leans back further. Her hands are planted onto the bed behind them, when his hands return to her sides, she feels the heaviness of her breasts and the urge of a building orgasm. Moaning at the combined enjoyable pains, she lands harder and harder on that base, encouraging a peak. Her moans are blended with hums and whimpers as his hands venture back up, roughly groping and pulling at her breasts!

Little does she know that her noises are only exhilarating Cait's dedication to sucking those nuts clean, of drawing them as deep as they can, of lathering and coating them in her excessive saliva! Glancing up at them, watching the naughty scene before her, she opens her mouth, unfurling a very wet tongue, wiping her fingers on it, taking one ball in her hand as her tongue licks the other like nothing before!

Just then, Rosalin's breath catches in throat and her body stills, then she jerks and jolts around as wave after orgasmic wave pulses through her! Her warmed fluids trickle down the cock beautifully, her bestie careful to clean every last drop.

Biting it and shaking his head softly, resembling a dog with a chew toy, Piers then directs into Rose's ear, "You and me are getting on that bed," looking lower and adding, "Caitlin, *slapping his seat twice* you need to be up here,".

Piers and Rosalin get on the bed, his head at the end and an au natural young woman proudly sitting in his lap, her pussy covering him entirely. Their activities hardly miss a beat, Cait not hesitating in the least to nibble on the rim of his ear, massaging it between her lips before moving upwards to meet his mouth with hers. After a moment of voyeurism, Rose presses her fingers into those fetching pectorals gently pushing up and down, grinding the rock-hard penis deep, hoping for another sexual thrill.

Caitlin and Piers appear quite content and resolved on remaining in very close oral contact, their tongues traveling amongst mouths as well as a few other things. But then, she breaks the kiss, putting a knee to the right of his head then her other on the left, boldly clasping Rosalin's breast to steady herself, though the move is echoed only a number of seconds later as the girls join one another to kiss as casually as if it were a typical occurrence.

Having never kissed another girl, they both feel a special kind of electricity in their lips. The touches of their fully naked, firm but tender breasts against one another gave each a particular thrill.

Both are rather passionate as they make-out, Rose seemingly more out-of-breath as she rides his throbbing member, Cait utilizing the sidetracked chance to begin a track of kisses down that naturally tan neck, though her lips fumble when a pair presses to hers as well!

Their mouths return to each other, and Piers hears a sweet moan when Rosalin's breasts are caressed and fondled, Caitlin gasps as the move is reciprocated.

A good bit more distracted by the thick cock pulsing inside her, Rose is forced to release her friend's breasts, putting her hands on Piers' knees behind her as Cait persists the relentless handling of the pair of immaculate beauties in front of her, softly cupping them in her hands, gently squeezing the smooth, firm skin, relishing in how perfectly they fit in her hands.

Piers simply flutters his tongue through those labia as the girls enjoy themselves, carefully probing his tongue up and down but never enough to trigger. Caitlin leans forward and they resume their immodest kissing.

Rose pauses for a brief moment, stating, "I love ecstasy,"

her partner quickly answering, "Same" grabbing the back of Rosalin's head and initiating the creation of the path she started prior.

Rose moans and squeaks, brushing Cait's hair aside as she lavishes the precious skin, the engorged cock in her vagina making her breathing a challenge. It seems that her best friend can't get enough of the exquisitely smooth, round orbs bouncing before her, reaching out and putting her fingers on them, blatantly squeezing and rubbing them.

Without a speck of shame, Rosalin holds them, lifting them some, almost like an offering, mutedly pleading for more. Horny AF and more than happy to oblige, Caitlin pinches and caresses and pulls and swings them like tether balls, dropping to one hand and moving the right to his hip as they resume their oral work.

Several minutes of tongues zooming in and out of mouths, lips being mauled and pulled, as well as a lot of saliva being exchanged later, Cait and Rose part their lips, leaning back to their respective positions atop Piers.

With his intentions set on bringing Caitlin to orgasm this go round, Piers takes hold of her hips, pulling her back an inch or so to give himself primo pussy access, Rosalin utilizing the break in her friend's attention to get a bit handsy.

Placing her right first on Cait's lower back, it quickly moves up, holding her still as Rose kisses the hell out of her shoulder and neck, suckling and worshipping the wonderful bubble-gum pink nipples.

Rosalin pinches the derelict tit, twisting the nipple as one would with a radio dial as she laps and douses the other with carnal drool. She alternates to the other, mirroring the procedure for several minutes until Piers and Caitlin begin moaning in broken erotic harmony. Her entire being trembles, small signals of a forthcoming orgasm going off inside her. His cock pulses inside that pussy as his own signals arrive a number of seconds later. Soon a tidal wave of tormenting pleasure washes over her just in time for Rose to hop off of his dick and cover it with her mouth as the first shot of his seed shoots out, followed by another half a second later, then a third!

She swallows his cum as Cait whimpers, "Ohmigod, ohmigod, fuuuuck" amidst pantings, then adds, "Piers that was just, I mean *indicating and exploding mind* and we just..." her words drifting off while she dismounts his face, lying flat on the bed and sending Rosalin a 'come hither' gesture with her finger, Piers agreeably repositioning himself behind her.

The girls appear to very much enjoy kissing one another, Rose emitting a small squeak as she invaded, then resuming their kisses as if nothing ever happened. Kneeling on all fours, her back dips, raising her ass for Piers. He aims his somehow still hard erection at her most intimate hole, then starts rubbing it up and down her glossy lips. With the head at her entry, Piers relishes the sight of his cock piercing her. Caitlin enjoys her friend's lips, reaching up and playing with her tits, pinching and twisting those gorgeous marbles.

"Cum for me!" I tell Rosalin, pounding in and out of her lascivious pussy.

"Soon!" she cries.

"No! Now!" I demand!.

I feel her pussy spasm and I am abruptly trapped inside her and she cries out in tormenting pleasure!

"Oh FUCK!" I grunt, loud enough to fill the house, and let loose a violent flow of cum.

Rose is entirely out of control as her orgasm takes her. Piers smiles enthusiastically as he continues to push deep into her pussy, filling both with as much cum as they can muster! Piers was so ready to give her an outstanding orgasm and he's feeling pretty sure he's accomplished that! Plus, adding the pleasance of his own orgasm and the brief, unexpected feel of Caitlin's tongue on his balls makes him gasp as she slurps down the overflow of their dual peaks!

A number of minutes later, now that a sufficient amount of air has returned in her lungs, Rosalin breaths, "Oh my fucking...that was so good..." falling flat onto the bed, softly quivering with aftershocks. Unfolding his legs, Piers leans back onto his pillows at the top of his bed, his fatigued dick softly laying in Cait's hair as she stays flat ono her back, savoring the flavors lingering in her mouth.