Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. I didn't mean for us to have sex," as I tried to make it sound like that wasn't my intention.

"Let me answer your question. If there were no consequences such as my husband or my daughter who happens to be your best friend finding out and making a big deal out of it, I'd choose an 18 year old boy who lives 10, 15 minutes from my house and knows some of my sexual past." She then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before joining back on the road.

We stopped in front of my house and before I got out, she said, "I look forward to hanging out with you again. And to make sure I'm not leading you, do not expect sex from me ever. Have a good night, and tell your parents I said hi."

"Uh, yeah, of course. Good night to you, too."

I got in my house and went straight to my room. I had planned on laying in bed for a while to recollect my thoughts but the fatigue from the sex hit me and I fell asleep.