Senior Year Memories Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad I was wrong," I admitted.

"You should be. Brooke's one helluva piece of ass, with a head on her shoulders to match," Doreen laughed, dropping her head back and moaning. "Fuck, and she's even selling me on scissoring... this is kind of great."

The way they were moaning and fucking each other with a greater urgency, it sure as hell looked like a lot more than *great* from the outside, but what did I know?

"Totally," Brooke moaned, kissing Doreen again. "But I'm, like, starting to get close, and I know you wanna eat my pussy, and I wanna cum on your face, so, like, you wanna switch it up, get into a 69?"

"Why?" Doreen grunted. "Starting to run out of steam?"

"Hardly," Brooke scoffed, reaching up to squeeze one of Doreen's nipples hard.

Doreen yelped. "Oh, fuck!"

I laughed. "Yeah, never accuse Brooke of running out of steam. She doesn't run out of steam."

"Totally," Brooke nodded, kissing Doreen again. "I was just, like, thinking how great it'd be for us to cum on each other's faces and make each other all messy, and also that since you like my butt so much that you could get a good look at it getting fucked by Ryan while you eat my cute little cunt!"

Doreen looked from me, to Brooke, then back again. "She's really fucking good at making these tempting offers, isn't she?"

"Oh, the best," I replied, laughing and looking down at my now pleasantly erect cock. "And, yeah, I'm ready for that whenever you guys are."

"Sweet!" Brooke exclaimed, kissing Doreen and crawling away from her.

Doreen looked at me, then my cock, with some interest. "You know, if this is how you conduct your interviews, I should really find reasons to get interviewed more often."

"I'm usually more professional than this," I laughed.

"Yeah, well, I'm getting to cum a lot, so I dunno if professionalism's really what I'd look for in an interview from you," Doreen said, smiling wryly. "Ah, fuck, you really should've gotten your interview in while Brooke and me were scissoring... bet you'd have gotten some really great answers that way."

"Certainly more honest!" Brooke exclaimed, grabbing Doreen by the shoulders and wrestling her to the bed. "Now, come on, I wanna eat and be eaten and have Ryan's cock up my ass, and you gotta be in position so it'll all work!"

Doreen smirked, reaching up to grab Brooke and wrestle her so she was on top of the tiny blonde. "Needy little bitch, aintcha, Pigtails?"

"Uh huh..." Brooke answered cutely, kissing Doreen and flipping her over so that she was on top.

Surprised, Doreen added, "Strong, too."

"Waaaaaaay stronger than I look," Brooke said, smiling and kissing Doreen again. "Bet I could fill you with all kinds of Puma Pride if I really tried."

"I'd rather be filled with what Ryan's got after he's done wrecking your ass," Doreen replied confidently, tweaking one of Brooke's nipples.

Brooke's eyes went wide as she turned her attention to me. "Doreen's the fucking best!"

Sliding over to the two girls, I found I had a hard time disagreeing, kissing each of them and getting in a couple moments of grabbing their tits and asses before they turned their attention back to each other.

It only took a little more kissing and groping and wrestling between the two of them before Brooke landed on top of Doreen, twisting around until the two of them were in a rather delicious-looking 69. Brooke dove in first, licking and sucking on Doreen's cummy cunt, but Doreen wasn't all that far behind, burying her tongue and fingers inside of Brooke as they lusciously ate each other out. Their moans and shudders as they did this, combined with the image of their gorgeous, if thoroughly dissimilar, bodies pressed up against one another was enough to spur me into action.

I knew from many, many times coming over here exactly where Brooke kept her lube and went to retrieve it, squeezing a generous amount onto my cock before slickening up and crawling on the bed behind the two entangled girls. With Brooke's flexing cheeks and winking asshole to guide me, I crawled up behind her, looking down at the eager eyes of Doreen Bell as she looked up at me with her lovely hazel eyes. That hidden fire she could so easily draw upon was on full display as she looked up past my glistening cock and into my eyes, as it looked like she practically needed me to fuck Brooke's ass before her eyes.

I didn't need a lot of encouragement past that. Grabbing my cock, I lined it up with Brooke's tight asshole and pushed forward, feeling the firm, warm embrace of my girlfriend's tightest hole as it tightly gripped my cock. I'd lost count of how many times I'd entered her like this, but every time it felt like the first. That same intensity, that same tightness, that same joy at understanding how much she wanted this and how hard it would make her cum. Pushing into her, feeding her every last inch until I was balls-deep inside of her not only felt natural, it felt fucking right, and excited me so much in this moment that I couldn't be sure quite how I was going to control myself.

"Fuck..." I hissed, savoring the feeling of Brooke's asshole as I squeezed her cheeks, enjoying the way she moaned particularly excitedly into Doreen's cunt.

Then came that other exciting, surprise sensation, as Doreen's tongue leapt out and briefly licked my balls. That brought me back to earth, and before I knew it, I was grabbing Brooke by the hips and fucking into her with slow intensity. I didn't want to make this too rough, didn't want to fuck too hard with their 69, but goddamn it was I tempted to. I loved Brooke's ass, and there wasn't much I wouldn't do to get another opportunity to fuck her until she was a screaming, quivering mess who could barely walk, but I had to be good in this moment. No, I had to be good so I could let them cum, so they could gush all over each other's faces and scream and cry out and beg for more.

More than that... I had to be good and restrain myself so I could get a shot at Doreen's ass.

So, I grabbed hold of Brooke and I fucked into her with a slow, deliberate pace while the two girls ate and sucked and licked each other. I understood that this could take some time, that even with their enthusiasm that Doreen and Brooke might want to draw the process out, really drive each other wild as they pleasured each other and made sure this fuck reached its truly messy heights.

"Ah, fuckfuckfuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm totally cumming!!!" Brooke squealed, arching her neck back so she could cry out, her pussy gushing and squirting on Doreen's face and my balls.

Of course, this outcome was also a possibility, as Doreen had a talented mouth and Brooke always came like the world was ending when my cock was buried up her ass. And with Brooke being the kind of girl who could get pretty greedy when she was this kind of horny, well, this shouldn't have been as much of a surprise to me as it was.

Doreen didn't seem to hold this against Brooke at first, clearly enjoying the writhing, shuddering blonde on top of her, but soon she locked her legs around Brooke's neck and pulled her in to make sure she hadn't forgotten whose pussy she was eating. While Brooke was slowing and groggy from her cum, she was too much of a professional in bed to let that completely stop her, and with Doreen's encouragement she was soon eating our busty brunette guest with every bit of gusto she could muster. While she may not have been at her A-game, even at Brooke's A-minus game she was a fucking sex goddess, and it didn't take long for her to have Doreen cumming messily as well, writhing and shuddering as she held Brooke's face fast against her cunt.

By this point I was hard again and ready to properly pound Brooke's ass and fill her with cum, but that wasn't meant to be. The moment Brooke was free from Doreen's legs, she pulled away from me, hopping up on wobbly legs away from the bed. She was a fucking mess by this point, her skin flush with exertion, her face and thighs covered in juices, her makeup runny and one of her pigtails even knocked loose. She looked like she had just been to war, but my girlfriend couldn't have had a bigger smile, especially when Doreen forced herself up onto her knees next to me to better look at my well-fucked girlfriend.

"Oh, that was... mmm... that was fun... *so* fun..." Brooke giggled, running her hands over her tight body. "I dunno if I can, like... mmm... fuck, I can't even finish a sentence, I came so good."

"I'll take credit for that," Doreen joked, raising her hand proudly.

"I like to think I had a part in that," I replied.

"I mean, I won't say you didn't, but it was my mouth hoovering up her clit a second ago, so..." Doreen replied, shrugging.

I paused for a moment. "Alright, you got me there."

Brooke interjected, "That was, like, a totally 'go team!' kinda moment, and I got the best idea for another one... but I'm a mess, and I wanna clean up a little first, so like, Ryan, I think you should totally spoon-fuck Doreen in the ass while I get ready? It's part of an idea I got, and I think you guys will, like, really, really super love it, okay? Cool!"

She didn't even wait for a response from either of us before she skipped away into her bathroom and closed the door behind her, leaving Doreen and I looking at each other moderately confused.

"She's, ummm... really into her whole spontaneous thing, isn't she?" Doreen asked.

"Totally," I replied, looking the girl kneeling next to me up and down lustfully. "She tends to have some great ideas, though."

"I can tell," Doreen replied, looking down at my cock. "Fair warning, I don't give my ass up to every guy I meet, so it's not like this'll be easy, but you still look plenty lubed up (which is more than a lot of guys are willing to do), so... be gentle?"

I grinned, then lay down on my side. "No problem."

"Bitchin'," Doreen replied with a pleasant sigh, lying down on her side in front of me. "Ah... fuck, you two seem to really have something special."

"Brooke and me?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her and pressing my chest to her back. "Yeah. Us happening, it wasn't one of those things I ever would have predicted, let alone this whole poly thing we're trying, but it's working out so far."

"Good for you. I'm... I'm actually glad to hear that," Doreen said, turning her face so she could kiss me.

We kissed, softly and slowly in this position for a long moment before Doreen raised her leg and reached behind her, grabbing hold of my slicked-up cock so she could rub it between her ass cheeks. She slid my well-lubed erection back and forth, spreading the lube and my precum and prepping the way before she teased me against her asshole.

Continuing with her previous thought, she added, "Relationships... fuck, it's easy to get jaded to the whole idea of love even existing sometimes, better to build up armor to prevent yourself from getting hurt. Humor and cynicism have helped me with that so far, and it's not like I'm hurting for attention or getting ass every now and then, but sometimes... well, I guess I wouldn't mind my own person to call my own. And fuck like crazy at the end of the day."

Groaning as I gently thrust my cock against her tight asshole, I replied, "Well, I doubt you'd be lacking for suitors... there's plenty of guys and girls out there who'd be honored to be with you, I'm sure."

"Oh, no doubt..." Doreen groaned, arching her back to better angle her ass for penetration. "I'm a total catch, but I'm not ready for that, either. It doesn't take a lot of brutal self-reflection to know that I've got a lot of growing up to do still, and I'm *happy* being the me I am now, now. I don't want to saddle anyone else with the responsibility of putting up with my shit when I'm still working on it myself, whilst *also* trying to be the best motherfucking actress in school... but that doesn't mean I might not get stupid and sentimental and a little sappy with any well-executed romantic subplot in a movie that isn't totally ass."

I chuckled, holding her close and kissing her again. "Well, if you're sure, then fucking go for it. The world's a lot more exciting with a self-assured Doreen Bell in it, I'd wager, and when you're finally ready, you'll know it."

"Damn straight," she grinned, kissing me again. "Just like I'm sure I'm ready for your cock up my ass... come on, do it, Ryan... fucking do it, give me that cock... you fucked Brooke's tight little cheerleader ass, you can definitely take mine... fuck... do it... push it in... just a little harder..."

"Alright," I grunted. "Alright..."

Gripping Doreen tightly, I rocked back and forth, pressing my cockhead against her tightest hole. I was, quite fortunately, very lubed and very motivated, which made it all the easier for how tight her ass was. Doreen, for her part, did everything she could to make the next steps as easy as possible, raising her leg and stroking my cock with her hand as she guided it toward her ass. She moaned and grunted with every thrust I made against her, raising her leg higher and higher to give me better access until it looked like she might almost be able to pull off the splits herself.

Even with her consternation, between both of our efforts, the next part felt almost inevitable. Soon my cockhead broke through her tight little hole, sliding into her ass with its agonizing pleasure. Doreen let out a breath, cursing lowly and arching her back against me as she moaned lustily.

"Fuck..." I hissed, savoring her hot tightness. "Goddamn, that ass..."

"That cock," Doreen agreed, arching her neck to kiss me.

I didn't break that kiss as I slowly continued pushing forward, feeding inch after inch into Doreen's ass and savoring every second of it. Every inch brought out new sounds, new shudders, new shows of pleasure that I hadn't yet seen from this curvy goddess that only spurred me on further. Slowly and deliberately I gave her inch after inch until I was balls deep inside of her. I held Doreen close, gently squeezing her breasts and kissing her again. She broke this kiss quickly, looking at me with wide, awed eyes.

"Holy shit..." she whimpered, her voice shaky. "That's... that's a lot of cock up my ass."

Sliding in and out of her slightly, I replied, "Uh huh."

This thrust brought a new shiver out of her, and a brighter, cockier smile. "Oh, come on... you can do better than that..."

"Words, or fucking?" I quipped, sliding my cock a little more out of her, then inside once more.

"Both... fuck, that's good... not asking for hard again, but you can go a little faster than that I think..." she replied.

"Well, let's find out," I replied, gripping her tightly and trying to do just that.

I fucked in and out of her ass in a slow, deliberate pace, giving her just over half my length with each thrust and making sure I was getting her properly into it. Though it was difficult for her to fuck me back in this position, she'd since moved her hands so she could squeeze her tits and finger herself, which I generally took as a good sign that she was getting into it.

As if her words weren't a good enough indication.

"That's it, that's it, right there, right *fucking* there... goddamnit to hell, fuck! I haven't... mmm... haven't had a cock up my ass in god knows how long, and not this big, or this good... ah, I should really do this more often, make sure I'm not out of practice... never know when another cock like this is ever gonna come around."

"Doreen," I grunted. "There's no cock like mine in town... I'm one of a kind!"

She laughed at my attempt at cockiness, but her smile was well worth it. "Maybe... maybe you are..."

"Oh, he definitely is!"

I'd rather well gotten into fucking Doreen's ass by the time the bathroom door swung open and Brooke stood proudly before us. True to her promise, she'd cleaned up well, fixing her collapsed pigtail and even reapplying some of her makeup.

More than that, though, Brooke had also put on one of her best strap-ons, with a big, and naturally hot pink, rubber dildo hanging between her legs.

This was not a new sight to me, but it seemed to surprise even Doreen's jaded sensibilities.

"Oh... so, is that for Ryan, or me?" Doreen joked, though her tone was a little shakier than I would have expected.

Brooke giggled, then bounced on over to the bed, lying on her side in front of Doreen. "It's for you, silly! Oh, I look forward to giving it to Ryan someday, but, like, for now, we're gonna make you a sandwich!"

Groaning as Brooke lined up the dildo with her pussy, Doreen replied, "I don't think I've ever been this excited to hear someone offering to make me a sandwich... FUCK!!!"

Yeah, Brooke knew how to make an entrance, even inside of Doreen. It didn't take much for her to slide the big pink dildo into Doreen's sopping wet cunt, and soon she was buried inside of the curvy brunette between us every bit as much as I was.

"This... alright, I had some predictions about how this day would go... maybe even some pretty hot and sweaty ones, but you two, you fucking hot, gorgeous pair of the best goddamn sex maniacs I've ever laid eyes upon, you surprised me... you've actually fucking surprised me! Me! Fuck... that doesn't happen very often..." Doreen groaned, alternating between kissing Brooke and I as we fucked in and out of her.

"Well, you want us to, like, stop?" Brooke replied, squeezing one of Doreen's breasts while I squeezed the other.

"Because we can, whenever you want," I replied, thrusting into Doreen's ass more insistently.

"NO!!!" Doreen practically roared. "Don't you dare, don't you *fucking* dare! I've never had two cocks like this, and, I mean, this still isn't two cocks, but I've never been filled like this, god, keep going, you two, keep doing whatever the fuck it is that you're doing, fucking use me, fucking wreck me, I don't care, just give it to me, give it to me and make me fucking cum!!!"

"Oh, we'll make you cum!" Brooke giggled, reaching back for the nightstand near her and quickly pulling a small toy from it. "With what we got, and this little toy here... yeah, we're totally gonna make you a fucking mess!"

Brooke clicked a button at the base of the innocuous-looking, small purple toy, bringing its powerful vibrations to life. Doreen's eyes went wide and a deep groan poured out from her as she kissed Brooke lusciously, while Brooke was happy to oblige by sliding the purple vibe down to Doreen's clit. Incapable of holding herself back, Doreen practically screamed out in pleasure, silenced only by Brooke's lips.

Now, double-penetrating a girl was not something that was new to Brooke and me. We had plenty of practice on Josie and Sarah and, well, a whole lot of other girls, honestly, so it didn't take long for the two of us to get a decent rhythm together. The two of us locked eyes, sharing a secret smile as we fucked Doreen into oblivion, pounding both of her holes and making her scream multiple times as she came over and over from this double-penetration fuck.

Between sharing this bed with one of the women I loved most in this world and Doreen, a girl who was every bit as much fun to be around as she was fucking gorgeous, I was in fucking heaven. It felt like I could watch the two of them cum over and over again and never tire of it, but realistically, I knew that wasn't possible.

Soon, I felt that building pressure in my balls once more, and warned the pair of them that I would soon be cumming again. At Doreen's insistence, I pulled out of her ass and stood on the bed as she and Brooke both lay on their backs, letting my cum all over their faces and chests while they smiled up at me and caught whatever they could in their open mouths.

I was spent, but looking down at these cum-covered angels... fuck, it was worth it.

Doreen rolled onto her side, licking cum off of one of Brooke's nipples. "You two know we're not finished yet, right? I mean... I may not be up to your speed, but I've still got some gas left in the tank, if you think you can keep up with me."

1...345678