Senioritis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready, Mistress," Chloe said.

"I'm ready, Nia," I said.

"Good," Nia said, and bent me over. She took my head in her hands and placed a breast in my mouth, and said "suck my long thick nipple, Marc. Make me as horny as you made Chloe, make me come with just your mouth and hands on my big firm breasts. These breasts control you, boy, just like every other part of my powerful body ... you have no choice to obey when you're inside me, and you're learning that you have no choice but to obey at any other time. I own you, boy. Don't bite me when Chloe smacks your ass, or you will have a much greater punishment to worry about. Count them for her, and thank her after every one."

Five strokes alternating on each side of my ass, Nia urging Chloe to hit harder after each one. At first it wasn't bad, was even arousing without real pain, but soon Chloe was hitting me almost as hard as Nia had with her paddle this morning. "One. Thank you, Miss Chloe," I said after the first, counting up after each one and moving my mouth to Nia's other nipple after five. Incredibly, every smack spiked my arousal more than the last. By the time Chloe was done, I felt like I could come just from getting spanked by Nia's hairbrush, or from anything else Nia wanted.

"That was good for you, wasn't it Marc?" Nia asked. She was gasping from the attention I'd lavished on her big beautiful nipples.

"Yes it was, ... Nia. I'm very aroused now." Nia took my head between her big breasts, hugging them over my ears.

"Is anything we just did making you feel any different, in any way?"

"Yes Nia, it's like my body isn't fully connected to my mind anymore, like it's connected to yours as much as mine, like you're making it do things rather than me."

"Good boy, you're such a very good boy. You're entering a state of being we call 'sub-space', where you, the sub, *want* to serve me, your Domina, in fact you have no real choice about it, and now you know a little better what I mean when I say I own your cock. You're ahead of my schedule again ... I'm very pleased. How about you, Chloe, what did spanking Marc with my hairbrush do for you?"

Chloe was wild-eyed. "Oh my god, I'm on fire. I can't believe how hot that was for me. I could tell he liked it more and more, and I just kept hitting him harder."

"Do you think you can come from just Marc's mouth on your sweet, sweet pussy?"

"I don't think I could stop myself in a million years."

"Very good, Chloe. Marc, clean her legs again before she makes a mess on your floor." I did.

"Chloe, are you ready?" Nia asked when I was done.

"Oh god yes, Nia."

"Very good, Chloe. Sit down. Marc, approach her on your knees. You may begin worshipping Chloe's sweet sweet pussy."

I kissed Chloe's thighs first, the same soft firm flesh I'd already cleaned with my tongue several times. My kisses went higher, alternating with the tip of my tongue up Chloe's smooth beautiful legs while her trembling increased, finally pushing my tongue between her legs to catch the juice as it trickled from her sweet pink pussy. "I'm going to come!" Chloe said, her voice more urgent. I kissed and licked and sucked her labia, every petal of her sweet sweet flower, my tongue penetrating her, lapping up everything I could find there until Chloe's next orgasm began to unfold. She stopped moving, holding her breath as I could feel her convulsions begin. She whimpered, then everything got loud. I did my best to look at her face the way she'd asked.

"OhhhhhHH god! OhhhhhhHHHHH my God! OhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH my GOD!"

Chloe's orgasm went on for a lot longer than 15 seconds this time. I eased off but continued gently kissing her less sensitive parts, something I knew well could extend a woman's orgasm, sometimes for many seconds.

Chloe eventually pushed me away. Her eyes were shining, her voice overflowing with giggles. "Marc, that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. Thank You So Much!" She went to her knees and kissed me deep, her tongue exploring my mouth, exploring her flavor in my mouth.

"So that's how I taste," she said wonderingly. "I always thought it would be ... disgusting, but it's not so bad. Maybe not my favorite thing, but not bad."

"It's my favorite flavor in the world," I said, kissing her gently. "Yours is the sweetest I've ever tasted, and you were so very beautiful as you came. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for asking me to see that."

Next in chapter 7:
Tutorial | Chloe's voice and feet take Marc to the edge.

12