Senioritis Ch. 10

Story Info
Failed | Plans change again. Marc fails.
2.1k words
3.93
4.3k
3

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

10. Failed

Chloe bent over a fresh towel on the arm of my couch, trembling with anticipation -- for all the pleasure she'd received today, she still hadn't had a clitoral orgasm, and now she knew I would give her one on top of the full-body variety Nia had just experienced for the first time. I suspected that while Nia had gotten her towel pretty wet from squirting, Chloe would thoroughly soak one.

Nia spoke. "Chloe, I'm going to spank you hard if you get too close and aren't able to stop an orgasm, it's very important that you become harder to please. Eventually you'll be able to come on my command, completely hands-free, just as Marc will later today, but for now you need to learn how to keep yourself from orgasming until the right time. Do you understand? And do you consent to a very hard slap if you get too close and can't keep yourself from coming? I look forward to seeing my handprint on your delectable ass."

"Yes Mistress, yes to all of that!" Chloe was wriggling on the arm of my couch like an excited puppy.

"Inside," Nia told me, and Chloe gasped as I slid in. This was only my second time inside her, the first being less than two hours ago when she'd squeezed me hard enough to suppress my erection. She was warm, snug, welcoming, wonderful, and she greeted me with an affectionate squeeze, a wink, and a brilliant mischievous smile, her ponytail bouncing as she glanced back at me, her beautiful eyes sparkling. Chloe was bent over more than 90 degrees, not as far as Nia had been because Chloe wasn't as tall. I probed around inside her until I located her a-spot, then her g-spot, then found a rhythm, pressing myself against the latter five times and the former once, wiggling around so I stretched all sides of her sensitive entrance. It was very nice for me but didn't seem to be doing much for Chloe except gasps when I let myself slide all the way in, though that was my usual experience with other women -- the key was persistent pressure to these sensitive places when she was already aroused, on and off like pressing secret buttons inside her, and eventually, as her arousal neared its crest, those buttons would engage. I also rubbed my cock head against her cervix, which wasn't as deep as Nia's -- for some women the cervix could be another point of pleasure. She pushed up and back against me. I kept my hands off for now.

It took more than two minutes, though Chloe made very nice "Mmmmmmm" sounds every half minute or so, then her sounds began to change, her lovely hips began to move, and she pushed back more to meet my deeper thrusts. I bent low enough to whisper in her ear.

"I want you to breathe with me," I said softly. "Feel my body against yours, inside and out, feel how excited I am to be here with you, in you, how aroused your beautiful body makes me, how much I want this and how much I want both of us to enjoy it, not just sexually, how it could be the beginning of something wonderful, how nice it would be to grow together until we know each other's feelings just from our breath, our pulse, the emotions we express through our movement. Feel how much better it can be if we take our time, let our bodies feel so close, how joined we are, physically and spiritually. Let this time be sacred, let yourself be just as much in control of your feelings and mine from this position as I am, let yourself be an equal partner in our pleasure even while bent over like this."

My breathing evened out, deep and slow, hers matching mine as I slowly moved inside her and she pushed back into me, rotating her hips, pressing me deeper against her sacred spots. I put my hands on Chloe's lovely slender wrists. "Stretch out," I said. "Stretch your arms over your head onto the couch, like you're doing yoga. Feel your body and your awareness stretch out beyond what you feel from me, and keep breathing ... it all starts with breathing. Pay attention to the small sensations in your body you wouldn't normally notice, let your awareness of those sensations grow and join with the sensual pleasure you're feeling. It's all part of the same process happening through your whole body. We don't normally notice it, but it's all linked and together all these sensations can lead to much greater pleasure. Breathe, beautiful Miss Chloe, relax and breathe with me, let it happen."

I'd never done this before. I hadn't truly loved any woman before Chloe and Nia, the others had only been about great sex, and most of those women had multiple partners with much simpler needs than mine -- I craved intimacy with my pleasure, but those other women all left with a smile and a wink whenever I'd expressed a desire to be closer, and they'd never looked back. I hadn't realized I was gravitating toward that sort of woman because I'd never known any other kind. Then Nia came into my life, and now Chloe, stretched out on the couch in front of me, my chest against her lovely back, my hands on her elbows, then hugging around her slender waist, sliding slowly in and out. Her breathing was speeding up.

"Feel me inside you," I said, "not just the sensation but my actual self in you, my identity, my life energy, feel that sensation bind us together. Feel me outside you, my arms around you, cherishing you, feel our skin in contact, let that shared intimacy settle in, let it become its own thing, not just sexual. I'm in love with you, beautiful Miss Chloe, and I want this to be much stronger, for a very long time, not just a nice orgasm."

"I want the orgasm too, Marc," she murmured, eyes mostly closed, smiling.

"It'll come, don't you worry," I said. "Give it a chance to be the best it can be." My hands slipped higher, into her bra, fondled her nipples, which got hard immediately. She gasped and I stopped, tracing fingertips on her arms, her back, her waist and hips, under her bra straps to touch skin that'd been covered up all the time she'd been here. She exhaled in a puff.

"Oh Marc, that's so good."

"Ahem," Nia said. "Why does she get this treatment when I didn't?"

"I was afraid, Nia, I'm sorry. I wouldn't have much time with you and I know what happens when I don't do things your way. With Chloe I feel like I can introduce some of my own experience ... slower and longer can be so good."

"Well, you might be onto something there, Marc, but you're also making me want to change plans again, because I want some of this, too. You might also be earning some negative reinforcement."

"Nia, anything you want I will be happy to do, but please don't ask me to not please Chloe this way. I really want this for us."

"I want it, too, Mistress ... so much." Chloe was gasping, and I could tell she was close to some kind of release.

Nia took my chin in one of her strong hands and looked deep into my eyes, her expression disapproving. "Stop moving," she said. "I want to touch Chloe's lovely body, too."

Nia touched Chloe very gently, on her forehead, her shoulders, her arms, her breasts and nipples, her inner thighs. "You are so fucking gorgeous," Nia whispered. "I used to hate girls like you." Then she reached between Chloe's legs and pulled my cock out far enough that she could wrap a hand around it, squeezing around me, gently, firmly, on and off, then slipped two fingers of her other hand inside Chloe, alongside the head of my cock.

"I want to give you a hand job sometime, Marc, I'm really good at it, even with just this half of your cock I can make you come so hard if I want that, and you will have no choice in the matter. In fact I want to give you one right here, right now. You'll tell me when you're about to come, then I'll stop what I'm doing and let you stop that orgasm yourself. Understand?"

"Yes Nia, I understand."

Chloe whimpered under me.

"Good, because I'm going to wiggle this prostate stimulator while I do it, and I guarantee that'll make stopping your orgasm a lot more difficult. Chloe, you're very close, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress, I am." Nia's fingers were dancing inside Chloe, against my cock, stretching her in a way I wished I could.

"Your nipples are distended, Chloe, like I could make you come with just a little pinch or suck or nibble, like Marc did before. And your pussy, my oh my, I've never known a woman who could get so wet. You are going to be so very dangerous when I'm through with you, maybe even more dangerous than me, but first I have a little test for both of you. You'll both need to keep from coming while I give this little hand job to Marc, and then, if you succeed, Chloe will put her tongue into my ass, and if she does that well enough for long enough, I will allow your orgasms. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll try, Mistress," Chloe gasped, "but I'm so close, I don't know how much longer I can hold on."

"I'll try, Nia," I said. "I really want this with Chloe, just as I wanted it so much with you."

"Good girl, good boy," Nia said, then she was squeezing me, my head still in Chloe. Nia's strong fingers formed a ring and she moved it up and down my shaft, slowly, tightly. Every half minute, her fingers wrapped around my base, she pulled me fully into and out of Chloe, freshly lubed in Chloe's juices. Her other hand came around to tease my anus, rocking that butt plug and fondling my balls. I tried to keep myself from feeling the kind of pleasure Nia was roiling in me, but it was no use, she'd conditioned me so well already. My mind was fleeing, my climax near.

"I'm going to come, Nia," I said, gritting my teeth.

"Clench, boy, stop it if you can," Nia said. Chloe was gasping under me.

Nia wasn't stopping. I clenched hard, my hand coming around to press into my perineum, another way I'd learned to stop an orgasm, but Nia slapped it away.

"No hands, boy," she whispered with a cruel note in her voice that I'd never heard before.

I did my best, keeping myself from climax for half a minute while she continued her assault on my cock and balls and prostate. I was losing this contest.

"Please, Nia, stop ... please."

"Who am I?"

I gasped. "You control my cock," I said, and it was like saying so made my orgasm inevitable. "You control my thoughts, my will, my mind. You own me."

"That's right, boy, I do. It doesn't matter what you want, it only matters what I want."

"Please, Nia, don't make me ..."

"Beg me."

"Please Nia, I'll do whatever you want, whatever you want me to think or however you want me to act, I'll do it, just ... please ..."

"Everything you just said is something you're already committed to, boy. I want you to beg me for real and forever."

"Please Nia, please, please ... please, ohhh ... ohhhHH ... please ... OHHHHHH!"

"Come for me, boy. Now!"

I came, very hard, only partway inside Chloe, hating myself every moment, and Chloe, weeping, didn't come with me.

"That was your punishment for using your hands when I told you not to, Marc. Baby. You may not disobey me, under any circumstances, ever. And you may not give something to Chloe that you haven't already given to me, without my permission."

I leaned over onto Chloe. I was crying myself. "I'm so sorry," I whispered in her ear.

"You were a very good girl, Chloe," Nia said. "You didn't come, and you didn't need my hairbrush to stop you. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you, Mistress," Chloe said from beneath me, through her tears.

Next in chapter 11:
Revised | Marc gets hypnotized. He and Chloe do Nia's nails.


MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers