Sensations Escort Services Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal got out of bed, naked and with cum running down her leg after she stood. She slipped on one of the shorter hotel robes, and walked out into the living room. She picked up a key card from the table and then left the room and walked down the hall.

Crystal knocked on the door to suite 1403. She heard distant noises and felt certain she was observed through the eyepiece in the center of the door.

The door opened. Kat stood there wrapped in a towel. "Crystal, what's up? This is a surprise. Come in."

Crystal noted the similarity of the room with what the Seaton's had. Brad was sprawled on the bed, in what she took as a sexual stupor.

"I come bearing a question or request from my 'dates' just down the hall, as you know. They were wondering whether we could all play together after dinner."

Kat grinned. "Oh, boy. Sounds like fun. Do you like them?"

"They're great people - the Seatons, Ken and Meg. We've had a fun evening and today. We're resting now, like you are, it seems. We were going for drinks and dinner somewhere fun, and then going to fuck the night away."

From the bedroom Brad's voice carried out, "Who's that?"

Crystal grinned at Kat, "Let me take care of this." She dropped the robe where she stood, and softly walked into the bedroom as Kat watched from the door.

Kat followed behind Crystal. She heard Brad's moan, "Holy shit. Crystal. You're beautiful."

"Thank you. You're pretty hunky too." She got on the bed and leaned over Brad's midsection, taking his cock in her hands and then her mouth.

Brad warned, "Crystal, I just finished in Kat ... I'm kind of messy."

Crystal continued, enjoying the taste of her friend and mentor on his cock, as well as the musky taste of the residue of his cum.

After a few minutes of playing, she turned to Kat; "I think you broke him. He's not responding. I'm a total failure, doomed to wander the rest of my life in a sexual wasteland."

Brad responded, "No need to worry. I'll be fine in an hour or so. Give me another chance." He ran a hand over Crystal's body, pausing to especially savor her taut breasts.

Crystal teased, "How'd you like a shot at my pussy AND another cute and mature pussy later this evening. I have a 'date' and his wife down the hall, and they'd like to play with the two of you later."

"YES," Brad practically yelled. He stroked Crystal's pussy as he talked, running two fingers into her soggy core several times.

Kat said, "Shall we do dinner together? We were thinking of going downtown to the Andes Grille and get a little touch of South American cuisine."

Crystal said, "Sounds good. In about an hour. We need to clean up and dress. Let's meet in the lobby at seven. Can you make reservations for seven-thirty? If there are any changes, I'll ring your room or you call me in 1401."

Crystal stood and picked up the robe without putting it on. She fished the keycard out of the pocket, smiled at Kat and Brad, and left the room in her naked splendor. There was only a single man in the hallway walking towards the elevators. He about lost it, especially as Crystal smiled at him as she strolled by.

* * * * *

The trio (Ken, Meg, and Crystal) met Brad and Kat in the lobby about seven o'clock. After introductions and despite the distance, the five walked to the downtown restaurant as they talked and got to know each other. Crystal made note to herself that the Ferragamo high heels she wore remained comfortable despite the long walk. Heels she had earlier in her life would have left her hobbled and blistered. Expensive shoes were worth the price. The shoes she wore were one of her first real extravagances, coming in at $1,200; about half of her earnings the night before.

Dinner was a lively affair as Ken and Meg and Brad learned about each other. Kat and Crystal positioned themselves opposite each other at one end of the table. They occasionally provided a bridge line or two to keep the conversation going. They also were both sensitive to the impending sexual swap and the presence of an extra woman.

Meg flirted outrageously with Brad. Several times Kat was sure the older woman was going to do something explicitly sexual in the restaurant as they sat in the booth - grope her new friend or something more outrageous. She'd clearly let it be known that she was an exhibitionist, and didn't mind if others saw her teasing and fetish on display. After dinner, Ken put his arms around Kat and Crystal and led them back the way they'd come from the hotel. Meg and Brad trailed behind, mainly because she kept stopping to kiss him in ways that left no doubt about the arc of the evening. She also pulled her panties off at one point and presented them to Brad along with an invitation to fuck her right there on the sidewalk. Brad laughed and pulled her along.

Ken led everyone to his suite, and everyone tumbled in the door. Kat and Crystal had done a good job of winding up Ken through teasing, kisses, some dirty talk about whether he might like to see some sapphic play between the two of them, and then some outright fondling of his key body parts, although everyone kept their clothes on.

Ken paused midway between the living room and the bedroom. He said to Crystal in a low voice, "How does a night like tonight get started?"

Crystal teased, "However you want. I've never done anything like this."

Kat pulled Crystal to her and kissed her passionately. In the process she drew down the long zipper on her sexy dress. She helped Crystal shrug the dress off of her body. After the dress pooled around her fancy shoes, Crystal stepped out of the dress, picked it up, and tossed it across a nearby chair. All she wore at that point was a lacy thong. She turned to Kat and repeated the same steps until Kat stood completely nude except for her flashy red heels - her CFM shoes, as she called them.

Meg had been watching the two girls and then as Kat was stripped, she insisted that Brad help her disrobe. She'd already given him her undies, so when her skirt and top disappeared she stood naked in front of him. She took his hands and put them on her generous but slightly sagging tits. "Play with them," she insisted; "they're yours. I can cum from tit play, if you figure out the right combination of things to do."

Kat nudged Crystal to the large bed, but not before suggesting to Ken that he loose his clothes. He'd removed a few items, but when he again looked Kat and Crystal were in a sixty-nine on the bed. Kat made sure that Ken could see her tongue working deep into Crystal's gash, lapping wildly at the feminine fluids that Crystal had started to discharge in their sex play. Both girls were moaning.

Ken glanced back into the living room to see what his wife was doing. Meg knelt on the thick Oriental rug that decked the room with her legs spread wide, opening her cunt to anybody that looked and looking highly ready to be fucked.

Ken had only seen his wife fuck another man once before, despite all their talk and playing around, and that was from a distance in someone's poorly lit backyard. This was more blatant, frontal, and left no detail unavailable for him to see.

Meg was giving Brad a blowjob that was one of her premium blue ribbon efforts. He felt slightly jealous because she rarely gave him such superb service. He watched as she sucked Brad's balls into her mouth, and then licked and slavered all over his sack and then back up the shaft to the swollen head of his large cock. God, she was good.

Ken felt his own cock ingested into a mouth, and then the move was repeated. He looked down his body to where Crystal and Kat competed to pleasure his rock hard cock. They were taking turns, and the often coordinating to lick up one side and down the other to drive him crazy.

Ken sighed, "Kat, Crystal, please stop. I don't want to cum this way. I want to be in one of you - in Kat. I want to try being with you. You're new and mysterious."

Kat rose and kissed the older man as Crystal deep throated the rod waving in front of her face. As Kat and Ken's tongues danced in each other's mouth and between them, a long moan of immense satisfaction rose from nearby.

Ken, Kat, and Crystal looked. Meg was on her back on the gorgeous Oriental rug. Brad had just buried his long, thick cock deep in her body. They were slowly fucking in a sort of missionary position, but so that everyone else could see her body totally exposed and could see his cock unhurriedly pistoning in and out of her wet vagina. Meg's legs were spread wide, wrapping around Brad's body over his hips, and then locking behind him so he couldn't completely withdraw from her womanhood.

Kat pulled Ken onto the king-size bed and between her legs. "I need what you have for me. I want all of it - every millimeter and every drop of your essence when the time comes." Ken understood and in seconds sank his cock into the gorgeous escort's sopping wet cunt. He felt the velvet sheath of heaven surround him as he pushed into her body.

After a minute of slow strokes, Ken asked, "What about Crystal?"

Kat smiled and extended her hand to her friend and associate. She pointed at her mouth and then at Crystal's pussy. Crystal understood instantly, and mounted the bed and then Kat's head until she felt a tongue lapping at her innocent juices. She wondered whether, despite her earlier shower, there were still remains from Ken's deep fucking to completion in her pussy that afternoon. After ten seconds of slavering she didn't care; every thought she had focused on her own pleasure and orgasms. She leaned into Ken and kissed him passionately, turning her body over to the two of them.

Brad paced himself with Meg, not rushing to completion. He'd studied enough Tantric sex to understand how to prolong, how to really deliver pleasure, and how to make love to the woman you were with providing a deep sense of spiritual intimacy. Meg was in the orgasm zone, churning out one climax after another as his cock, mouth, teeth, tongue, and fingers worked on her body - touching every erogenous zone she knew of on her body, and then some she didn't know about but that he discovered.

Kat fucked Ken, using all the tricks of her trade to pleasure him, but holding him off from an ejaculation that would have temporarily halted the evening. She used Crystal to her benefit, and then to Ken's as she displayed her body and more intimate parts to the man, sometimes visibly eating her friend's pussy right under his nose and even commenting on Crystal's taste, flavor, consistency, and tang. She'd French kiss Ken after her tongue had been deep inside Crystal's vagina.

Kat and Brad locked eyes with each other after twenty or twenty-five minutes of well-paced fucking. They smiled at each other and nodded, silently agreeing to finish this round of sexual athletics. Brad must have been right on the edge, because he brought Meg instantly to an earth-shattering orgasm, and then jetted his own cum deep inside her body. Despite his earlier ejaculations with Kat, he flooded Meg's cunt so that his semen filled her sexual cavern.

Simultaneously, Kat stopped holding off Ken's completion. She increased using her vaginal muscles to tighten and relax her grip on his cock, to the point of his great satisfaction. He fired off volley after volley of his own cum into the gorgeous young woman, groaning out his pleasure as he did and falling into her welcoming arms. Crystal sagged to the bed beside the couple, still tingling from Kat's cunnilingus.

Meg broke the silence about five minutes later, "THAT was the positively best evening I've ever had in my life. I sure hope you guys want to do this again sometime soon, because we WILL be coming back here again and again to see you."

There were murmurs of agreement from Ken, Brad, Kat, and Crystal. Even for the escorts, it had been exceptionally erotic and fun.

Meg surprised everyone else a moment later with a confession. "Besides, I have an ulterior motive in wanting to come back. I'd like to be an escort. I'm hoping Kat and Crystal will teach me."

Kat and Crystal rang in unison, "Huh?"

"I want to be an escort like you two," Meg admitted. "I know I'm not young, but I think I'm pretty hot for my age. I have trim hips and waist, and I've got boobs to share, plus I just love to fuck. I mean really go at it for hours and hours. Ken knows."

Kat posed, "Don't you think you should talk it over with him?"

Meg spouted, "Ken, do you care if I make some money being an escort? Do you care whether I fuck other guys?"

Ken sputtered, "I guess I'd like to see what it's like. If you share the details, I'm willing to have you try that august profession."

Meg crooned, "Of course, I'll share the details. This is going to be so much fun."

Kat muttered, "There a few things you should know ..."

12